"Anchor Babies" - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-23-2011, 05:48 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to 03redfire cobra
"Anchor Babies"

What do you think about them and their parents?

2008 Cadillac Escalade ESV
2006 Chrysler 300c SRT8
03redfire cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-23-2011, 05:51 PM   #2
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Re: "Anchor Babies"

We wouldn't have to worry about them if our economy wasn't in the ****ter and we spent the 2 Billion dollars a week we spend in Afghanistan on securing our border.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 06:00 PM   #3
Road Trip!

Region: Florida
What are anchor babies? Too lazy to look it up.

TTT
sno4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-23-2011, 06:00 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
We wouldn't have to worry about them if our economy wasn't in the ****ter and we spent the 2 Billion dollars a week we spend in Afghanistan on securing our border.
This... I did a huge 25 page thesis for LSU a few year ago that had alot to do with poverty... It would blow your mind to know how much money our Govt hands out on a month to month basis for **** when it could fix our problems for fractions of the cost. We are being ****ed as tax payers.
SaleenFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 06:01 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sno4life View Post
What are anchor babies? Too lazy to look it up.

TTT
Border hoppers who have babies in America so that they can gain citizenship through time... the baby is automatically an American Citizen if born here (which is BS)
Old 03-23-2011, 10:57 PM   #6
Road Trip!

Region: North Carolina

I think it's a cheap trick and the whole family should forever be banished!!! okay maybe not that far but I agree that we spend way too much money on stuff we don't need to spend money on while we could be keeping everybody out of our country that doesn't go about it legally...
2008Shelby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 12:55 AM   #7
Road Trip!

Region: Canada
Please. America was founded on the premise of freedom and a better life. Immigrants are key to the infrastructure. They work for less,usually pay their taxes and breed more tax paying citizens. You should be thanking them. They do the jobs some citizens feel is beneath them

PETOM.biz TTT
Everett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 12:58 AM   #8
Road Trip!

Region: Other

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everett View Post
Please. America was founded on the premise of freedom and a better life. Immigrants are key to the infrastructure. They work for less,usually pay their taxes and breed more tax paying citizens. You should be thanking them. They do the jobs some citizens feel is beneath them

PETOM.biz TTT
Our immigration level in this country is cancerous. What other country do you know that allows this level of immigration. None that I can think of. Why not? The US is finding out the hard way......
93CobraGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 01:08 AM   #9
Road Trip!

Canada is worse. It's like they are recruiting. To many canadians have had it easy. Someones gotta work at mcdonalds and drive cabs. I think that a person is a person. As a person I feel like that if you apply yourself to be the best you can be opportunity should be the same. I don't care what colour a guys skin is,if you work hard I will offer the same opportunity. Here it seems like the younger generation is expecting everything to be handed to them,never had to earn anything. Jmo as an employer and I have been thru hundreds of men

PETOM.biz TTT
Old 03-24-2011, 03:23 AM   #10

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaleenFiend

Border hoppers who have babies in America so that they can gain citizenship through time... the baby is automatically an American Citizen if born here (which is BS)
How is that bs!!! Ppl who cross to this country are jus looking for a better life.....

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang
Chris09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 03:39 AM   #11
Regular

Region: Tennessee

I would also like to point out, our drug policy goes a long way to creating the type of environment in Mexico that forces the many people that do come here to make that choice.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 04:55 AM   #12
Road Trip!

America should just take Mexico. Make it united and use the land. Move some American industry to the Mexican coast lands. Seems like a good place for some refineries. If there more jobs over there then there wouldn't be the problem we have now.
Alscobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 04:34 PM   #13
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter

Region: Texas

People are people but if you cross the wrong way then sit on your *** drinking beer,wreck into my car with your no insurance piece of **** (it happened to me twice),dont take the time to learn English because of your Mexican pride,think that standing on the corner at Home Depot flagging down trucks for work is the right way to go about work attitude then in my book you are a worthless piece of trash just like any other white,black,brown,yellow,red whatever piece of ****.

You wanna better life......then try and do it the right way.There are good people out there but the bad apples ruin it for them all.

BOOYAKASHA!
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 04:36 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris09

How is that bs!!! Ppl who cross to this country are jus looking for a better life.....

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang
Who the **** cares they can do the better life the better way ...legally

**Sent from my warmZevo using the ME Android App**
Old 03-24-2011, 04:37 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTCM
People are people but if you cross the wrong way then sit on your *** drinking beer,wreck into my car with your no insurance piece of **** (it happened to me twice),dont take the time to learn English because of your Mexican pride,think that standing on the corner at Home Depot flagging down trucks for work is the right way to go about work attitude then in my book you are a worthless piece of trash just like any other white,black,brown,yellow,red whatever piece of ****.

You wanna better life......then try and do it the right way.There are good people out there but the bad apples ruin it for them all.

BOOYAKASHA!
This

Old 03-24-2011, 04:37 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

so i was bored and made a list for the mustang game and posted it in there...blaahh I'm tired now
Old 03-24-2011, 04:53 PM   #17
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTCM

BOOYAKASHA!
I agree with you...we don't really have many border jumping mexicans.....we get Arabs and east Indians. At least they are educated

PETOM.biz TTT
Old 03-24-2011, 05:07 PM   #18
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Booyakasha, Dan!!!

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 05:58 PM   #19
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaleenFiend View Post
Who the **** cares they can do the better life the better way ...legally