Two crashes in Tracy, I got video with a buddy. - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-31-2003, 04:01 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to DropTop_Stang
Two crashes in Tracy, I got video with a buddy.

Me and a bud went out to cruise and take some random video. Well we get to a really dangerous road here called Patterson Pass. It's the width of a single lane, but it's a two way road. It has no middle line. And it's on the side of a cliff. 3 cars full of kids have driven off and died. Well tonight we go up and see some emergency lights. We're like wtf? did someone get in an accident? Then as we get closer we see that it's at "The curve'. This like 110* turn that creeps up outta nowhere. Well some people in a new celica didn't see it coming, braked hard and left dark tire marks, right straight off the road. Well they got all the way down and ended up upside down. Kick the windshield out and climb up. They're all freaked. The other cars they came up with are freaked. They called 911 and we're waiting for emergency vehicles. Me and my buddy are like "Oh. ****" So we video tape ALOT. We get the car way down there, the people stading on the side of the road. We get the million and half police cars, fire trucks, and ambulances racing up to help. We get the chopper with it's search light. It was some crazy ****. Then we get off on 580 on the way home and see a car dumped on the road. Get some video of that and the cops around it say it's some drug dealers. Then we tell them about patterson because they hadn't heard about it. Totally freaked them out too. Me and my buddy were sooo glad we took the dvd camcorder that night. I'm gonna upload some of the video tomorrow for you guys. But I want to let you know in advance, it's copyrighted. Patterson is a big political thing out here and I think I might be able to sell copies of the video to certain groups and news stations. But I'm gonna head in now. This maybe should be in street racing, but I thought more people than that should hear about my night out.
DropTop_Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-31-2003, 04:03 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to DropTop_Stang
Oh something I forgot to add. We talked to the people who went over, and the driver is like. "Man, I just bought that car. I put rims and lowered it too. **** man. My ****ing car." He didn't say **** about the people in it at all. Mad me kinda mad because it looked liek the two chicks in the car were young.
DropTop_Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2003, 06:21 AM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Georgia
Send a message via AIM to fast64
thats crazy man, i cant wait to see the video

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar