Additional websites - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-05-2011, 04:54 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
LL Harc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Florida
Posts: 67
Question Additional websites

If you wanted to you guys could make a website like this but for different cars like CE (Corvette Evolution) Or IE (Impala Evolution)
LL Harc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-05-2011, 04:57 PM   #2
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular
 
PureVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 7,212
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Re: Additional websites

The only problem with that is, the creator is a mustang fan...hence the reason it's mustang evolution.

We will let the chevy fanboys of the world create their own evolution forums if they so choose.
__________________
"When I know more, I'll be forthcoming. Or I won't be forthcoming, and I'll be honestly deceptive." - Les Miles
PureVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 04:58 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
Joshy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Region: Kansas
Posts: 1,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by LL Harc
If you wanted to you guys could make a website like this but for different cars like CE (Corvette Evolution) Or IE (Impala Evolution)
No impalas. No corvette. Mustangs forever maybe a Ford GT
__________________
www.petom.biz
Joshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-05-2011, 05:00 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
LL Harc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Florida
Posts: 67
Re: Additional websites

I see. I like Chevy to because my grandpa has a gold 1969 Corvette convertable
429
LL Harc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 05:02 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
Kpd3014's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Texas
Posts: 728
Simply stated.....Uh....NO.
__________________
2012 GT500 PP, NAV, SSW exhaust, BMR lowering springs
Kpd3014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 05:02 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
Joshy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Region: Kansas
Posts: 1,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpd3014
Simply stated.....Uh....NO.
+1
__________________
www.petom.biz
Joshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 05:02 PM   #7
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular
 
PureVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 7,212
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Re: Additional websites

Quote:
Originally Posted by LL Harc View Post
I see. I like Chevy to because my grandpa has a gold 1969 Corvette convertable
429
Then it is your destiny to create corvette evolution. The only problem with that is, 75% of the owners are too old to own a computer or know how to post on message forums. The other 25% are either working a pole in a club somewhere or busy in front of the mirror trying to get enough mouse into their hair.
__________________
"When I know more, I'll be forthcoming. Or I won't be forthcoming, and I'll be honestly deceptive." - Les Miles
PureVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 05:04 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
Joshy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Region: Kansas
Posts: 1,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom

Then it is your destiny to create corvette evolution. The only problem with that is, 75% of the owners are too old to own a computer or know how to post on message forums. The other 25% are either working a pole in a club somewhere or busy in front of the mirror trying to get enough mouse into their hair.
Hahahah. Damn. Good point
__________________
www.petom.biz
Joshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 05:05 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
LL Harc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Florida
Posts: 67
Re: Additional websites

??
LL Harc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 05:06 PM   #10
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular
 
PureVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 7,212
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Re: Additional websites

Quote:
Originally Posted by LL Harc View Post
??
It's ok, you're 12 and shouldn't understand what I am talking about.

Point is, most vette owners are grand fathers. The rest tend to be jersey shore type punks. There are a few decent non-grandfather vette owners...but that is a rare bread.
__________________
"When I know more, I'll be forthcoming. Or I won't be forthcoming, and I'll be honestly deceptive." - Les Miles
PureVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 05:08 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
LL Harc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Florida
Posts: 67
Re: Additional websites

So that would not be my grandpa because he makes me work on it all the time
LL Harc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 05:08 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
Kpd3014's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Texas
Posts: 728
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom

Then it is your destiny to create corvette evolution. The only problem with that is, 75% of the owners are too old to own a computer or know how to post on message forums. The other 25% are either working a pole in a club somewhere or busy in front of the mirror trying to get enough mouse into their hair.
LOL way funny
__________________
2012 GT500 PP, NAV, SSW exhaust, BMR lowering springs
Kpd3014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 05:08 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
Joshy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Region: Kansas
Posts: 1,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom

It's ok, you're 12 and shouldn't understand what I am talking about.

Point is, most vette owners are grand fathers. The rest tend to be jersey shore type punks. There are a few decent non-grandfather vette owners...but that is a rare bread.
Well put
__________________
www.petom.biz
Joshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 05:12 PM   #14
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular
 
PureVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 7,212
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Re: Additional websites

Quote:
Originally Posted by LL Harc View Post
So that would not be my grandpa because he makes me work on it all the time
Right, your grandfather would fall in the grand father group. Many of them are great guys...there are those that fall into the "I am better than you because I drive a vette"...however many are great guys and can tell great stories about cars. The fact he has you work on the car tells me he is one of those guys on the good side...and not one that thinks his crap doesn't stink because he drives a vette.
__________________
"When I know more, I'll be forthcoming. Or I won't be forthcoming, and I'll be honestly deceptive." - Les Miles
PureVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 05:12 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
LL Harc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Florida
Posts: 67
Re: Additional websites

Well he used to have a 1968 GT-500KR Mustang I'm guessing it was special.
LL Harc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 05:13 PM   #16
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular
 
PureVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 7,212
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Re: Additional websites

Quote:
Originally Posted by LL Harc View Post
Well he used to have a 1968 GT-500KR Mustang I'm guessing it was special.
A bit.... #2 on my "I will own one day" list.
__________________
"When I know more, I'll be forthcoming. Or I won't be forthcoming, and I'll be honestly deceptive." - Les Miles
PureVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 05:15 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
LL Harc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Florida
Posts: 67
Re: Additional websites

Go MUSTANG!!
LL Harc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 05:16 PM   #18
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: California
Posts: 569
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom

A bit.... #2 on my "I will own one day" list.
After you buy it can I look at it in awe!?
16218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 05:19 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
LL Harc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Florida
Posts: 67
Re: Additional websites

lol!
LL Harc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 06:09 PM   #20
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular
 
PureVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 7,212
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drodriguez2009

After you buy it can I look at it in awe!?
No, I drive my cars. I'll give you a ride tho. Lol
__________________
"When I know more, I'll be forthcoming. Or I won't be forthcoming, and I'll be honestly deceptive." - Les Miles
PureVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 06:39 PM   #21
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: California
Posts: 569
It's a deal! Haha
16218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 06:46 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular
 
LL Harc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Florida
Posts: 67
Re: Additional websites

Haha!
LL Harc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 09:14 AM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
Loraco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Arizona
Posts: 548
Send a message via Yahoo to Loraco
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom

Then it is your destiny to create corvette evolution. The only problem with that is, 75% of the owners are too old to own a computer or know how to post on message forums. The other 25% are either working a pole in a club somewhere or busy in front of the mirror trying to get enough mouse into their hair.
Lmao!!
__________________
APRILS MOTM to drive is the reason the destination is just the excuse.
Loraco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 09:16 AM   #24
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 1,635
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom

It's ok, you're 12 and shouldn't understand what I am talking about.

Point is, most vette owners are grand fathers. The rest tend to be jersey shore type punks. There are a few decent non-grandfather vette owners...but that is a rare bread.
Damn venom. Nail on the head.
Alscobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 09:28 AM   #25
Registered Member
Regular
 
wereKEV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: California
Posts: 1,863
Re: Additional websites

Will you guys stop saying chevy I hav'nt had breakfast yet!
wereKEV is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

« so proud | Shampoo »
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mustang Websites SVTCOBRA Mustang Audio & Video 14 04-26-2009 09:29 AM
Three Additional Changes Coming Brent ME Site Help & Announcements 10 04-24-2008 05:00 PM
Articles Section Updated. New Look Plus One Additional Article Added Brent ME Site Help & Announcements 2 04-05-2008 08:40 AM
about my two websites project232 The Bar 9 03-12-2005 04:01 AM
Cool websites Ken The Bar 9 09-19-2004 07:58 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



09:06 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.