What are you drinking thread - Page 19 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-08-2011, 10:32 PM   #631
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Send a message via ICQ to Pete07GT Send a message via AIM to Pete07GT Send a message via Yahoo to Pete07GT
Re: What are you drinking thread

Work coffee.. *gag*
When you're going to war, you better have three things if you expect to win: 1. Willpower (One's need to put the petal to the metal); 2. Staying Power (300+ BHP); and 3. Firepower (The wheels of your mustang exploding on the highway like a slug from a .45).
Pete07GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-08-2011, 10:34 PM   #632
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete07GT
Work coffee.. *gag*
Yuck! Lol

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-08-2011, 10:35 PM   #633
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via ICQ to Pete07GT Send a message via AIM to Pete07GT Send a message via Yahoo to Pete07GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla View Post
Yuck! Lol
mmhmm.. Very no bueno.
When you're going to war, you better have three things if you expect to win: 1. Willpower (One's need to put the petal to the metal); 2. Staying Power (300+ BHP); and 3. Firepower (The wheels of your mustang exploding on the highway like a slug from a .45).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-08-2011, 10:45 PM   #634
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Don't miss that stuff. Coffee perks? Lol

Old 06-08-2011, 10:52 PM   #635
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla View Post
Don't miss that stuff. Coffee perks? Lol
I could only wish. The best part about living in the PAC NW is by far great coffee & outstanding beer! Unfortunately my work takes shortcuts & the coffee is definitely WELL under budget.

Now enjoying a nice glass of prime, quality, h20.
Old 06-08-2011, 11:17 PM   #636
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Yeah ours did, too. glad i don't work there anymore. I wanted to take that powder creamer and light it on fire, I hear it's highly flammable.

I loved the Kauai coffee company on the island. Walked through a coffee tree maze. Lol

Old 06-08-2011, 11:57 PM   #637
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla
Yeah ours did, too. glad i don't work there anymore. I wanted to take that powder creamer and light it on fire, I hear it's highly flammable.

I loved the Kauai coffee company on the island. Walked through a coffee tree maze. Lol
Did you ever visit Kona Brewing!?!?
Old 06-09-2011, 04:55 PM   #638
Registered Member
Regular

Knob Creek on rocks

May the Horsepower be with you
UHNIL8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 05:04 PM   #639
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:

Did you ever visit Kona Brewing!?!?
We visited Waimea Brewing?

Old 06-09-2011, 05:07 PM   #640
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1

Bud Light.

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 05:12 PM   #641
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to Knight F Mohawk

Pepsi Maxx tonight

-Will
Old 06-09-2011, 06:19 PM   #642
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Brewed some Hawaiian coffee.

Old 06-09-2011, 07:25 PM   #643
Registered Member
Regular

Bar water, tasting like the bar I'm in right now. Dingy, dirty, and plenty of vinerial disease.
Old 06-09-2011, 09:13 PM   #644
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Caramel macchiato from starbucks.
Jamesgt08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 09:47 PM   #645
Registered Member
Regular

Pepsi. Diet & regular.
Old 06-10-2011, 07:31 PM   #646
Registered Member
Regular

Bourbon

May the Horsepower be with you
UHNIL8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 09:19 PM   #647
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by UHNIL8
Bourbon
There's a shocker
Old 06-10-2011, 11:21 PM   #648
Registered Member
Regular

Full Sail - Session Premium Lager (Red Label)
Old 06-10-2011, 11:38 PM   #649
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter

Miller Lite and Sailor Jerry.
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 11:42 PM   #650
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTCM View Post
Miller Lite and Sailor Jerry.
No offense, does all of the staff drink on a homeless budget?
Old 06-10-2011, 11:52 PM   #651
Regular
Supporter

No we drink a beer that has won gold for best American light lager 4 times.
Old 06-10-2011, 11:55 PM   #652
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
No we drink a beer that has won gold for best American light lager 4 times.
Here's the Pedigree of what I'm currently consuming:

World Beer Awards America's Best Premium Lager 2010
US Open Beer Championship Silver Medal 2010
LA County Fair Gold Medal 2010 & 2006, Silver Medals 2008-2007
US Open Beer Championship Gold Medal 2009
Colorado Craft Lager Festival Second Place 2009
Great American Beer Festival® Gold Medal, International Pilsner Category 2008
Draft Magazine Recommended 2008
World Beer Awards World’s Best Premium Lager 2007
Brew NZ Awards Silver Medal 2007
North American Beer Awards Gold Medal 2007
Pacific Brew News “Perfect Summertime Beer” 2007
West Coast Brewer’s Festival Gold Medal 2006
Men’s Journal Magazine "One of the Best Beers in America" 2006
World Beer Championships 5 Silver Medals 2010-2006
World Beer Championships Gold Medal 2005
World Beer Cup Bronze Medal 2006
Pacific Brews News Highest Recommendation 2006
World Beer Championships Packaging Gold Medal 2005

If you're ever up this way send me a message & I"ll surely buy you a few rounds of award winning beer.
Old 06-11-2011, 12:05 AM   #653
Regular
Supporter

Sweet cut and paste job,it's amazing what you can find on google. I've never been one to harp on people for what kind of beer they drink,it's kinda like the v6 vs V8 argument......it really doesn't make sense. I've just never been a fan of the hoppy,dark ECt ECt beers but I'm always down to give them a taste. I almost bought one today called black metal. It was 10.7% or something like that,looked pretty good.
Old 06-11-2011, 12:26 AM   #654
Registered Member
Regular

Cool Re: What are you drinking thread

Quote:
Sweet cut and paste job,it's amazing what you can find on google. I've never been one to harp on people for what kind of beer they drink,it's kinda like the v6 vs V8 argument......it really doesn't make sense. I've just never been a fan of the hoppy,dark ECt ECt beers but I'm always down to give them a taste. I almost bought one today called black metal. It was 10.7% or something like that,looked pretty good.
Oh but it's not dark & hoppy, good sir. Session Premium is sweetened deliciousness that is ice cold and excellently balanced for a hot summers day as all lagers are. Lagers are traditionally served a bit colder because they require a lower fermentation temperature for the bottom feeding yeast than top fermenting ales, stouts, browns, and the like. This is why Miller is served "iced cold" as part of their marketing campaign. Hoppy & dark beers such as IPA's & Stouts only come into season heavily around these parts in the winter & fall months and definitely aren't for the weak at heart. When a thicker beer is requested to help you feel more full & warm, you're going to find it when the temperature isn't warm outside like it is now. Right now Blondes, Browns, Pilsners, & lighter Americanweizens are in season. Another thing to note is that "light beer" is only marketed to Americans. In Europe a "light beer" is marketed to people with Diabetes. The reason being is that a "light beer" uses half of the malts & extracts so it also contains half of the sugar as a full bodied beer.

Bear in mind I was only curious about the beer on a budget comment because I noticed a fair amount of people drink from the big 3 (Anheuser Busch/Bevmo, Miller, & Coors) but I know that makes sense because a fair amount of the demographic on here is from the South & Texas so it makes sense to me now as those beers are HUGE down into those parts. I also drank a fair amount of Budweiser at one time before I discovered what good craft beer was. I was also getting sips of Lone Star from my old man at a younger age when we lived in TX. I remember Miller Lite being the bees knees back in the 80's when I was growing up in San Antonio, sir.

Anytime you would like to talk beer, feel free. I may know almost as much about Beer as you do about Mustangs & engines, but I could be wrong too. I also did paste that bit from the Full Sail website because I didn't know all of the awards they've gotten for the beer but I know it was a fair amount. I've toured the Full Sail brewery in Hood River, OR. 5 times, shaken hands with the Brewmaster, Executive Brewmaster, & know the tour guide fairly well so I'm not trying to open my mouth without knowing my facts.
Old 06-11-2011, 01:02 AM   #655
Regular
Supporter

Oh yeah the darker beers are definitely for the winter season but they are available all year round. Miller has never advertised as served "iced cold" because we don't ship cold or deliver cold. It actually depends on the distributor and how they choose to deliver it.
Old 06-11-2011, 02:22 AM   #656
Registered Member
Regular

Drinking a Chocolate Stout from Rogue, just for you DDm.
Old 06-11-2011, 02:23 AM   #657
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Correction: DDTCM
Old 06-13-2011, 09:37 PM   #658
Regular

Region: Tennessee

Guinness Foreign Extra

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 09:45 PM   #659
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete07GT View Post
Young's Double Chocolate > Rogue Chocolate....

I don't know what I had tonight, but I only had one....I said "I'll have what he's having" lol

-Will
Old 06-13-2011, 09:46 PM   #660
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Powerade - fruit punch
Old 06-13-2011, 10:01 PM   #661
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
Guinness Foreign Extra
*applause* That's right, he can be taught!!!!
Old 06-13-2011, 10:01 PM   #662
Registered Member
Regular

Now.....water

-Will
Old 06-13-2011, 10:02 PM   #663
Registered Member
Regular

Widmer Bros. - X-114
Old 06-14-2011, 02:13 AM   #664
Registered Member
Regular

Sippin' on Gin N' Juice.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3812814806.png
Views:	84
Size:	837.5 KB
ID:	27876  
Old 06-14-2011, 02:52 AM   #665
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight F Mohawk

Young's Double Chocolate > Rogue Chocolate....

I don't know what I had tonight, but I only had one....I said "I'll have what he's having" lol

-Will
My growler collection Collected 1 or more from every brewpub & brewery I've visited.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2168012892.png
Views:	83
Size:	855.0 KB
ID:	27877  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar