Attorney help - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-19-2011, 04:36 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Send a message via Yahoo to 1ijack
If anyone is attorney or could help me with a problem it would be greatly appreciated. I was ripped off by the first mechanic that worked on my car. He took $1700 in repairs cost and did not do anything to the car. I can explain the whole pm please pm me and I will send you phone number. I am
Looking for the $1700 plus cost of new repair 305. And attorney fees. I have contacted county attorney in KY they say civil every one I speak to says criminal. I am so hurting everything I had went into that car. I have photos of repair before and after from new mechanic. And his testimony.

Please help

The Mustang Mafia
"Join the family, if you dare"
www.themustangmafia.com
1ijack is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-19-2011, 06:18 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ijack
If anyone is attorney or could help me with a problem it would be greatly appreciated. I was ripped off by the first mechanic that worked on my car. He took $1700 in repairs cost and did not do anything to the car. I can explain the whole pm please pm me and I will send you phone number. I am
Looking for the $1700 plus cost of new repair 305. And attorney fees. I have contacted county attorney in KY they say civil every one I speak to says criminal. I am so hurting everything I had went into that car. I have photos of repair before and after from new mechanic. And his testimony.

Please help
File a case in small claims court. Represent yourself, get all the facts in writing, and get statements and witnesses. The county court clerks office should have all the documents to fill out and they are probably on the web. Expect to get on the docket in about 45 days. Report the mechanic to the better business bureau. Before you do any of this, contact the business owner to make sure something can't be worked out. Good luck!
Pete08GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 07:14 PM   #3
Road Trip!

Region: California
I can tell you one thing. You can't get the cost of new repairs. Small claims is setup to make the person that is damaged "whole" again. Meaning back to the state you were in before you were damaged.
11SHELBYGT500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-19-2011, 07:23 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Re: Attorney help

Kind of like a Judge Judy case on tv.

Man I hope you get your money back from them that is total BS to rip people off like that.
gixxer007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 09:26 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Send a message via Yahoo to 1ijack
Me too I trusted him and he roped me off I want to file criminal charges for theft by deception I want him out of business and in jail.

The Mustang Mafia
"Join the family, if you dare"
www.themustangmafia.com
1ijack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 04:51 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Re: Attorney help

Did you try and contact your state or town offices and see what you can do to report his business for something like that also. Maybe even the BBB to give him a bad report at least also.
gixxer007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar