What did you do today? - Page 133 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-03-2011, 03:31 PM   #4621
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Starbucks! Then cleaned now waiting for tonight cause Justin and I are going to see the cirque du Soleil!!! I'm so excited
Ninjasteffers is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-03-2011, 03:34 PM   #4622
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
That sounds awesome. I've never been! I would love a Starbucks right now too. Have fun!

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-03-2011, 03:35 PM   #4623
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Got forced to go get a pedi :/

But now I'm really happy I went because the guy whose doing my toes is into cars and bikes. He's going to try and do a mustang on my toes!
Old 12-03-2011, 04:01 PM   #4624
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla
That sounds awesome. I've never been! I would love a Starbucks right now too. Have fun!
The coffee motivated me to clean lol I know I've never been either! Everyone at Justin's work kisses his butt cause he's the lead planner so some guy was like "I have tickets for you and your wife tonight" Justin called me to see if we had plans I was like kinda but forget them I wanna go to cirque du Soleil lmao
Old 12-03-2011, 04:41 PM   #4625
Registered Member
Regular

Sexy soapy Jet
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20111203_154037.png
Views:	36
Size:	313.6 KB
ID:	35129   Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20111203_154102.png
Views:	41
Size:	302.7 KB
ID:	35130  

Old 12-03-2011, 04:41 PM   #4626
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
That's awesome! Hey, getting free stuff from the brown noser Have you seen the movie Knocked Up where they go to it all messed up? Love that movie. Sounds like it will be awesome!

Old 12-03-2011, 05:32 PM   #4627
Registered Member
Regular

Some guy just walked up to me and asked me what color I'm waiting for, showed me a massive amount of what looked like cocaine or ecstasy in his hand...

Uhhhh...??

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

The heck another walked up to me and asked if I wanted to buy cigarettes and then said my car is bad ***...

WTF
Old 12-03-2011, 07:13 PM   #4628
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Worked today and it was a very long slow day as well! Glad I got off at 5!!! Now about to head out to barrett pkwy in Kennesaw, GA for the weekly Saturday night car meet!! Makes the whole week at work worth it when I can go out and show off my stang with a bunch of other super nice local cars! If any of y'all are ever in cobb county ga I will show ya a good time out here there are always a ton of uber!!! Nice stangs from all year models and most of them are turbo'ed or supercharged and lots of nice imports!!
98 GT- Full PI swap, 93 tune, 3:73 gears,off-road h-pipe,flows, ported plenum and spacer, mac cai, lowered on eibach springs and eibach shocks and struts,spec stage 2 clutch, pro 5.0 shifter

94gt-H,C,I exhaust, eibach suspension--SOLD
Kyle94GT302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 07:15 PM   #4629
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to jimbob1276
Cruising along in my 94 T- Bird and with no warning at all my driver's front lower ball joint falls out...gee whiz...guy pulls up to check on me and I sold it right where it sat...lmao!
jimbob1276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 07:18 PM   #4630
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle94GT302
Worked today and it was a very long slow day as well! Glad I got off at 5!!! Now about to head out to barrett pkwy in Kennesaw, GA for the weekly Saturday night car meet!! Makes the whole week at work worth it when I can go out and show off my stang with a bunch of other super nice local cars! If any of y'all are ever in cobb county ga I will show ya a good time out here there are always a ton of uber!!! Nice stangs from all year models and most of them are turbo'ed or supercharged and lots of nice imports!!
I was just headed to a show and it literally started raining cats and dogs :/ super sad I've been looking forward to it all week!!
Ill be in Savannah, you'll need to tell me of all the shows in GA!
Old 12-03-2011, 07:34 PM   #4631
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf

I was just headed to a show and it literally started raining cats and dogs :/ super sad I've been looking forward to it all week!!
There is a huge show circuit here in GA in spring, summer, and fall and I am about 4 hours north of savannah so don't know to much what goes on down there anymore I used to live in savannah but it's been some years since I have been back! But every week as long as its not raining we have our local meet in cobb county near ATL on average anywhere from 50 to 100+ killer cars out here every Saturday night
98 GT- Full PI swap, 93 tune, 3:73 gears,off-road h-pipe,flows, ported plenum and spacer, mac cai, lowered on eibach springs and eibach shocks and struts,spec stage 2 clutch, pro 5.0 shifter

Old 12-03-2011, 07:34 PM   #4632
Registered Member
Regular

Re: What did you do today?

Boring day hopefully gonna find something to do in a bit though
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf View Post
lol Savannah in Savannah hahaha!
Old 12-03-2011, 07:39 PM   #4633
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle94GT302

There is a huge show circuit here in GA in spring, summer, and fall and I am about 4 hours north of savannah so don't know to much what goes on down there anymore I used to live in savannah but it's been some years since I have been back! But every week as long as its not raining we have our local meet in cobb county near ATL on average anywhere from 50 to 100+ killer cars out here every Saturday night
Sweet! Ill have to come by sometime I don't want to go into a state blind :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by betojaimes
Boring day hopefully gonna find something to do in a bit though

lol Savannah in Savannah hahaha!
I know right and ill be going to Savannah College of art and design next on taylor street which is my last name XD
Old 12-03-2011, 08:19 PM   #4634
Registered Member
Regular

Just completed the TOUGH MUDDER in Tampa, FL! So fun!
Old 12-03-2011, 09:49 PM   #4635
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle94GT302 View Post
I'm 45 minutes away never knew that went down over there! Be careful Cobb Co doesn't play around.

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

Quote:

I know right and ill be going to Savannah College of art and design next on taylor street which is my last name XD
Your about 3 hours away and a hellacious stretch of I-16 (Long and cops are everywhere so you can't speed.) from all that action though there is a lot to do in Savannah, you wont be bored trust me. Maybe we can put on a Mustang show down that way. There is a good club over in Valdosta a few hours away. I want to get down there it's too far for Amie to travel. Now you can buy beer and wine on Sundays here.

As for me, I did Laundry, watched the DAWG'S get destroyed by LSU I was completely out of clean clothes so did Laundry finished up a blog that I wanted to get done a week ago. But I couldn't since I had a Dinosaur paper for Geology (Spinosaurus) and ECON presentation due on un-employment. I was relived when I was the 2nd to go. At the 4th person my professor goes, "they have been pretty good so far, don't screw it up." One guy went on and on and on and on.. I hate when people talk with fillers um. um a. um a.. like um like.. Practice people, practice!! Damnit. Public speaking isn't hard it just takes practice and critiquing. I've had 3 semesters of it and I do it routinely.
Old 12-03-2011, 09:50 PM   #4636
Filibuster

Region: Illinois
Watching ultimate fighter finale michael bisping just picked apart jason ” mayhem” miller...
XXSTEVEO66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 10:04 PM   #4637
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford

I'm 45 minutes away never knew that went down over there! Be careful Cobb Co doesn't play around.

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

Your about 3 hours away and a hellacious stretch of I-16 (Long and cops are everywhere so you can't speed.) from all that action though there is a lot to do in Savannah, you wont be bored trust me. Maybe we can put on a Mustang show down that way. There is a good club over in Valdosta a few hours away. I want to get down there it's too far for Amie to travel. Now you can buy beer and wine on Sundays here.

As for me, I did Laundry, watched the DAWG'S get destroyed by LSU I was completely out of clean clothes so did Laundry finished up a blog that I wanted to get done a week ago. But I couldn't since I had a Dinosaur paper for Geology (Spinosaurus) and ECON presentation due on un-employment. I was relived when I was the 2nd to go. At the 4th person my professor goes, "they have been pretty good so far, don't screw it up." One guy went on and on and on and on.. I hate when people talk with fillers um. um a. um a.. like um like.. Practice people, practice!! Damnit. Public speaking isn't hard it just takes practice and critiquing. I've had 3 semesters of it and I do it routinely.
Valdosta isn't too far to meet every once in awhile... I don't think anyway. I've been to Savannah a few times also.

Old 12-03-2011, 10:26 PM   #4638
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford
Ahaha ill drive anywhere for a show as long as its good and worth it yeah they have really cool art shows and events all the time so I'm excited for that, yeah I will def be hitting you guys up because j don't want to go into the state knowing.nobody and have no backup! :/ ahahaha the only problem is I'm only 17! But I probably won't get carded... I never have XD
Old 12-03-2011, 10:57 PM   #4639
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla View Post
Valdosta isn't too far to meet every once in awhile... I don't think anyway. I've been to Savannah a few times also.
I meant to say not too far. LOL. Valdosta isn't far nor is Savannah. You know I can't blame the phone for that one either I'm on the computer.
Old 12-03-2011, 11:00 PM   #4640
Registered Member
Regular

That was so amazing!!!!!!!! Wow the things them people can do! Crappy pix but it's all I could get
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3269602933.png
Views:	37
Size:	687.7 KB
ID:	35181  
Old 12-03-2011, 11:11 PM   #4641
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Quote:
Ahaha ill drive anywhere for a show as long as its good and worth it yeah they have really cool art shows and events all the time so I'm excited for that, yeah I will def be hitting you guys up because j don't want to go into the state knowing.nobody and have no backup! :/ ahahaha the only problem is I'm only 17! But I probably won't get carded... I never have XD
Yeah you've got a lot going for you since your a girl. Guys not so much You will have a blast GA. Southern is over there- big party school. Not a bad University just more often than not people fall in and drop out. Lots of Art lots of history. A very rich (as in culture) town. Though it's not poor either. Charleston and Hilton Head S.C. are cool weekend trips. SB well PCB FL. The whole entire state ends up in PCB. Take the Mustang drive the strip and sit in a massive jam.

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjasteffers View Post
That was so amazing!!!!!!!! Wow the things them people can do! Crappy pix but it's all I could get
I've seen the commercials on TV and the news always has some segment on it when it comes to town that's crazy stuff.
Old 12-03-2011, 11:13 PM   #4642
Registered Member
Regular

[QUOTE="JetWolf"]

You will love it out here it's beautiful! Lots of sick cars out tonight couple built 03 cobra, gt500's 4.6 gt's foxbodys and one custom built all white 06 turbo stang and it was a siXXXer!!! Also lots of built vette's, camaro's and TA's, turbo and jucied hondas and nissans!!! cars of all shapes and sizes haha!!! Yeah when ya come out here if your up my way I will show ya around!!

Old 12-03-2011, 11:17 PM   #4643
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford View Post
Yeah you've got a lot going for you since your a girl. Guys not so much You will have a blast GA. Southern is over there- big party school. Not a bad University just more often than not people fall in and drop out. Lots of Art lots of history. A very rich (as in culture) town. Though it's not poor either. Charleston and Hilton Head S.C. are cool weekend trips. SB well PCB FL. The whole entire state ends up in PCB. Take the Mustang drive the strip and sit in a massive jam.
hmmm you will have to tell me of these things while i am there! dont think SCAD is much of a party school but it is full of artists so you never know what to expect :/ yeah i fell in love with Savannah right when i got there i knew i had to spend a little bit of my life there its gorgeous! atlanta is fun too, heard there are plenty if crazy parties and clubs out there. ive spent time in Macon, Griffin, Valdosta, Flowery Branch, Conyers, and plenty of other places i cant name. but i do love the state!

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

Quote:

You will love it out here it's beautiful! Lots of sick cars out tonight couple built 03 cobra, gt500's 4.6 gt's foxbodys and one custom built all white 06 turbo stang and it was a siXXXer!!! Also lots of built vette's, camaro's and TA's, turbo and jucied hondas and nissans!!! cars of all shapes and sizes haha!!! Yeah when ya come out here if your up my way I will show ya around!!
ahh i cant wait to see all of this!
yeah i will definitely let yall know and you can take us around the shows because i dont want to be the awkward one that knows nobody ahahaha
Old 12-03-2011, 11:28 PM   #4644
Filibuster

Region: Illinois
Got sorta stood up by my girlfriend....ok so she's not really my girlfriend im being told we're taking baby steps blaaaahhhhh!!...soooo now im drinkin n watchin toy story 3!!..
XXSTEVEO66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 11:31 PM   #4645
Registered Member
Regular

[QUOTE="99ford"]

Trust me I know about cobb PD but they don't really mess with us out there as long as we behave they didn't even come out there tonight it was a cop free night alot of us know the cops up here so we are ok and they don't mind us all chillin in the parking lot and if anyone races they go a good way down 575 to race I dont ever join in on that I got to much to loose I just walk around checking out the rides and showing
Mine off

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

Quote:

hmmm you will have to tell me of these things while i am there! dont think SCAD is much of a party school but it is full of artists so you never know what to expect :/ yeah i fell in love with Savannah right when i got there i knew i had to spend a little bit of my life there its gorgeous! atlanta is fun too, heard there are plenty if crazy parties and clubs out there. ive spent time in Macon, Griffin, Valdosta, Flowery Branch, Conyers, and plenty of other places i cant name. but i do love the state!

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

ahh i cant wait to see all of this!
yeah i will definitely let yall know and you can take us around the shows because i dont want to be the awkward one that knows nobody ahahaha
Oh yeah it's fun and I got ya everyone up here is real cool! Gotta love our southern hospitality!!!

Old 12-03-2011, 11:33 PM   #4646
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Oh yeah it's fun and I got ya everyone up here is real cool! Gotta love our southern hospitality!!!
that is true!
7 more months till FL then 3 more till GA! :/
Old 12-03-2011, 11:34 PM   #4647
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

that is true!
7 more months till FL then 3 more till GA! :/
What are you goin to school for?

Old 12-03-2011, 11:36 PM   #4648
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
What are you goin to school for?
fine/visual arts!
although i truly want to do automotive.. :/
Old 12-03-2011, 11:38 PM   #4649
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

fine/visual arts!
although i truly want to do automotive.. :/
Combine the two!! You could be the chick version of chip foose

Old 12-03-2011, 11:38 PM   #4650
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Combine the two!! You could be the chick version of chip foose
thats exactly what i want to do with my life ahahahaha
Old 12-03-2011, 11:41 PM   #4651
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

thats exactly what i want to do with my life ahahahaha
You got this!!!! When ya make it big you can help me design my stang haha

Old 12-03-2011, 11:42 PM   #4652
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
You got this!!!! When ya make it big you can help me design my stang haha
for sure
if i ever do make it big, i wont forget the people on here, even though ive never met most of you and probably never will, your encouragement and humor has never left me not smiling ahaha!
Old 12-03-2011, 11:45 PM   #4653
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

for sure
if i ever do make it big, i wont forget the people on here, even though ive never met most of you and probably never will, your encouragement and humor has never left me not smiling ahaha!
You will make just keep sight on what ya want with your life and if you have the drive to do it you can make your life exactly what ya want!!! The only thing that can stop you is yourself!

Old 12-03-2011, 11:46 PM   #4654
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
You will make just keep sight on what ya want with your life and if you have the drive to do it you can make your life exactly what ya want!!! The only thing that can stop you is yourself!
exactly

to keep it thread related.. lol
god damn my toes are freezing!
Old 12-03-2011, 11:47 PM   #4655
Registered Member
Regular

Yeah little thread hi-jack there lol! I am racing my turbo 93 cobra in Forza Motorsport 4

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar