What did you do today? - Page 135 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-05-2011, 06:06 PM   #4691
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradh2414

Cops suck
Amen.
Advertisement

Old 12-05-2011, 06:22 PM   #4692
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Made these by hand out of socks for a friend's daughter. I know they're crazy but I love making them.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4287928245.png
Views:	30
Size:	902.4 KB
ID:	35288   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-657328254.png
Views:	39
Size:	952.2 KB
ID:	35289  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2259850282.png
Views:	28
Size:	976.6 KB
ID:	35291   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2177745300.png
Views:	33
Size:	985.8 KB
ID:	35292  

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-05-2011, 06:23 PM   #4693
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to jimbob1276
Come on guys cops are here for our well being. We should be thankful for their service for such a poor salary. They are just doing their job like everyone else.
jimbob1276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 06:24 PM   #4694
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbob1276
Come on guys cops are here for our well being. We should be thankful for their service for such a poor salary. They are just doing their job like everyone else.
Agreed. I have friends that are cops, firefighters, EMTs.... Crazy job.

Old 12-05-2011, 06:26 PM   #4695
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
Quote:
I appreciate them doing it. But they don't have to harass teenagers like they do. Its unnecessary and unprofessional. They abuse they're power big time

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

Their*
bradh2414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 06:30 PM   #4696
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Quote:

I appreciate them doing it. But they don't have to harass teenagers like they do. Its unnecessary and unprofessional. They abuse they're power big time

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

Their*
I couldn't have said it any better my self. There's been times where I have been pulled over for no apparent reason. Its a getting ridiculous its a waste of my time and theirs. Like over thanksgiving break while I was home from school I got pulled over 2 times out of the 3 days I was home.
fresh2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 06:33 PM   #4697
Filibuster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla
Made these by hand out of socks for a friend's daughter. I know they're crazy but I love making them.
Haha!.....kewl!!!!...
XXSTEVEO66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 06:33 PM   #4698
Registered Member
Regular

How can we get one of these sock puppets?
Old 12-05-2011, 06:33 PM   #4699
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh2death

I couldn't have said it any better my self. There's been times where I have been pulled over for no apparent reason. Its a getting ridiculous its a waste of my time and theirs. Like over thanksgiving break while I was home from school I got pulled over 2 times out of the 3 days I was home.
I've had my truck searched for no reason and threatened another time for no reason
Old 12-05-2011, 06:37 PM   #4700
Filibuster

I have friends and family who are cops so...they're cool in my book!...but I do remember disliking them when I was in high school..lol..
Honestly alot of my military friends are the ones who seem to dislike cops more then I do!..
Old 12-05-2011, 06:41 PM   #4701
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I've had my truck searched for no reason and threatened another time for no reason
I've never gotten searched but when I got pulled over the other day the cop said he pulled me over for improper lane usage saying I was swerving all over the road and then I had to do sobriety tests.
Old 12-05-2011, 06:44 PM   #4702
Filibuster

Quote:

That does suck,but you also have to understand that cops spend alot of there day being lied to and generally disliked by the majority!..
Think about it cop says ”do you know how fast you were going?” Citizen says ”uhhh no”...
Haha if im a cop id be thinkin hmmm how safe a driver are you if you NEVER know how fast you're goin?!!...just my opinion btw!..I do know some cops abuse there authority and I disagree with that,but for the most part they are there to help..
Old 12-05-2011, 06:46 PM   #4703
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXSTEVEO66

That does suck,but you also have to understand that cops spend alot of there day being lied to and generally disliked by the majority!..
Think about it cop says ”do you know how fast you were going?” Citizen says ”uhhh no”...
Haha if im a cop id be thinkin hmmm how safe a driver are you if you NEVER know how fast you're goin?!!...just my opinion btw!..I do know some cops abuse there authority and I disagree with that,but for the most part they are there to help..
I have never needed cops lol. At least not yet.
But ill say some are nice, but many are ********.
Old 12-05-2011, 06:53 PM   #4704
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Other
Quote:

Agreed. I used to repo cars, I've been **** at cause someone didn't pay their bill. My point is its a thankless job 90% of the time and pays crap.
Old 12-05-2011, 06:58 PM   #4705
Registered Member
Regular

Yeah I respect officers, firefighters, soldiers, anyone of that rank, status, or willing daily sacrifice,

My point questioning as to why he would follow me into an empty neighborhood, it was very odd and unnerving, i dont have any warrants or tickets in my name or VIN, wasnt speeding, wasnt taking corners fast, all of my tinting and mods are legal, it was just weird he went out of his way to follow me home.. cops don't do that around here..
Old 12-05-2011, 07:21 PM   #4706
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:

Haha!.....kewl!!!!...
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh2death
How can we get one of these sock puppets?
They are called Heebie Jeebies on Facebook. I've been making them for awhile. Make animals and monsters and soon to make Zombeez just need to know fav colors and what you want, like a monster or an animal of sorts.

Old 12-05-2011, 07:21 PM   #4707
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
He most likely ran your plate to get information on who the car was registered to, if you belong in the neighborhood, and if that owner has criminal history.

He followed you so you don't disappear while he/she is getting that result.

Nobody walks around with a sign around their neck that says "I'm dealing", I'm stalking the lady up the street". Cops have to look and dig like any good dog. If they only reacted and weren't proactive I'm sure you wouldn't like where you live.
JBillone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 07:24 PM   #4708
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBillone
He most likely ran your plate to get information on who the car was registered to, if you belong in the neighborhood, and if that owner has criminal history.

Nobody walks around with a sign around their neck that says "I'm dealing", I'm stalking the lady up the street". Cops have to look and dig like any good dog. If they only reacted and weren't proactive I'm sure you wouldn't like where you live.
That's completely unnecessary. Cops shouldn't be allowed to run whatever.
What if she didn't belong there? Would he follow her and wait to pull her over for no reason? That's illegal, so technically there is no point in him doing that since he can't do anything anyways
Old 12-05-2011, 07:25 PM   #4709
Registered Member
Regular

Got pulled over the other nigh by a state trooper. 11 at night. Empty 4 lane road. Supposedly got clocked doin 71 in a 40.
Cop: we clocked you at 71.
Me: whistle...
Cop: why were you speeding?
Me: I'm not even gonna lie... And then I just shook my head.
Cop: where are you headed?
Me: home
Cop: license and registration
Comes back a few minutes later....
Cop: alright, your court date is on January tenth.
Cop: do you realize if you wouldve hit someone, that's considered as wrecklesa homicide..
Me: yes sir
Cop: what if you would have hit someone that was walking accrpss the street? Do you know what that holds?
Me: no sir
Cop: you can go to prison for life..
Anyway, needless to say, I got a 355 dollar ticket and 6 points off my license and I'm 17..
Qwik Four Six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 07:47 PM   #4710
Pete Jones
Regular

Region: Ohio
Send a message via ICQ to 90mustangLX Send a message via AIM to 90mustangLX
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf
Yeah I respect officers, firefighters, soldiers, anyone of that rank, status, or willing daily sacrifice,

My point questioning as to why he would follow me into an empty neighborhood, it was very odd and unnerving, i dont have any warrants or tickets in my name or VIN, wasnt speeding, wasnt taking corners fast, all of my tinting and mods are legal, it was just weird he went out of his way to follow me home.. cops don't do that around here..
Sounds like a stalker!!!! lol

89 LX Notchback
No motor/trans (for now)
90mustangLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 07:53 PM   #4711
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blb97stang
..Anyway, needless to say, I got a 355 dollar ticket and 6 points off my license and I'm 17..
Ouch that's rough. Make sure you take the point reduction class and all that, the points suck when it comes to insurance :/. I got my first ticket at 17 too, 4 points off, it sucked.

That's how I don't get how people speed, especially after the first ticket, I'm petrified of it after I got the first ticket, I mean I'll open up my car sometimes but I'm scared to lose my license or to pay any more on insurance lol. I get scared whenever a cop pulls me over but it's usually just bull$@&! about how I'm a kid and how'd I get my car or something dumb lol.
Babystang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 07:54 PM   #4712
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

I have a cop that Always waves at me in traffic and stares. Lol

Old 12-05-2011, 07:56 PM   #4713
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babystang

Ouch that's rough. Make sure you take the point reduction class and all that, the points suck when it comes to insurance :/. I got my first ticket at 17 too, 4 points off, it sucked.

That's how I don't get how people speed, especially after the first ticket, I'm petrified of it after I got the first ticket, I mean I'll open up my car sometimes but I'm scared to lose my license or to pay any more on insurance lol. I get scared whenever a cop pulls me over but it's usually just bull$@&! about how I'm a kid and how'd I get my car or something dumb lol.
Its not that we speed. Its like 10 over and little things like that
Old 12-05-2011, 08:12 PM   #4714
Filibuster

Quote:
When I had my 82 camaro a cop used to do doughnuts with me during the winter in my high school parking lot!!..and in the summer we used to hang out at a shell gass station and bs..whenever he got a call he would rip a hole shot out of the parking lot and down the street!..not all cops suck!..
Old 12-05-2011, 08:17 PM   #4715
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

When I had my 82 camaro a cop used to do doughnuts with me during the winter in my high school parking lot!!..and in the summer we used to hang out at a shell gass station and bs..whenever he got a call he would rip a hole shot out of the parking lot and down the street!..not all cops suck!..
I got pulled over for driving an unregistered uninsured uninspected vehicle on my road (learning to drive a stick) and the cop told me it was a felony and I could be arrested.
But he gave me a ride (in the back lol) the 5 houses back home and let me off with a warning (not really a warning but he just let me know what I did was really wrong)
Old 12-05-2011, 08:21 PM   #4716
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Quote:

Its not that we speed. Its like 10 over and little things like that
Oh, I'm not saying I don't... I'm just saying I get a little nervous when I do . I mean I'm always at least 10 over, though during the day I try not to go above that since 11 over is 4 points off. But at 3am on open highway I still go fast, just scares me the thought of a cop chillin in bushes waiting to get me especially with the prior ticket.
Babystang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 08:24 PM   #4717
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

I've been warned a lot, reduced a lot and pulled over a ton. *knocks on wood* I have been good for years besides my black outs. FHP didn't like those. after $116 a pop I put stock tails back in. I've met both kinda cops with the driving record I have from years ago.

Old 12-05-2011, 08:40 PM   #4718
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
*waves and stares* 8)
Old 12-05-2011, 08:49 PM   #4719
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I have friends and family who are cops so...they're cool in my book!...but I do remember disliking them when I was in high school..lol..
Honestly alot of my military friends are the ones who seem to dislike cops more then I do!..
I remember those days too lol. Aggressive driving is all they need to stop ya and boy was I aggressive looking back. But, it was fun!!
Old 12-05-2011, 08:57 PM   #4720
Registered Member
Regular

Re: What did you do today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBillone View Post

he was a young cop, following a young girl into an empty neighborhood in a somewhat rough area, updated tags, clean plate, everyone in the neighborhood knows my car and that i live there, the cops know me everything, it was just random and odd.. ha! he must have been new or something.. ah well.

i guess it just freaked me out because an ex of mine is in jail and wants me dead, hes well connected so i wouldnt be surprised if im being stalked again. thought it would stop. :/ but alas there i go thinking of the most extreme situation couldve just been appreciating my car or something..
Old 12-05-2011, 08:58 PM   #4721
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:

I remember those days too lol. Aggressive driving is all they need to stop ya and boy was I aggressive looking back. But, it was fun!!
They just call it road rage now! Xanax keeps me chilled out!
Old 12-05-2011, 09:04 PM   #4722
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:

That's completely unnecessary. Cops shouldn't be allowed to run whatever.
What if she didn't belong there? Would he follow her and wait to pull her over for no reason? That's illegal, so technically there is no point in him doing that since he can't do anything anyways
You are probably right. The guy probably a total jerkoff. Harassing and stopping the public because he likes crushing egos and checking sweet cars.

Just edited my post... Started to write an angry letter. You just got to deal. Police aren't leaving the country anytime soon.
JBillone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 09:05 PM   #4723
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babystang

Yeah. I do the same, only open it up every once in a while. My cluster is broke so I have to judge speed anyway.
Qwik Four Six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 09:36 PM   #4724
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Xoxo2ya
Quote:
They are adorable!
Xoxo2ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 09:41 PM   #4725
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsp0t

They just call it road rage now! Xanax keeps me chilled out!
Hahahaha! Too funny!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar