What did you do today? - Page 149 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-23-2011, 03:10 PM   #5181
Registered Member
Regular
 
fresh2death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 1,676
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf
So i asked my parents the only thing i want for christmas is to be able to drive my car again... and they said they're most likely to sell it.. so i think i'll just go kill myself.. :/

if they do sell it, would someone be willing to buy it then sell it back to me in a couple months..?
What?!?!??!? They can't sell your car. I'm sorry! When did all this start happening?
fresh2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-23-2011, 03:42 PM   #5182
Registered Member
Regular
 
2002VertGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Ohio
Posts: 1,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf
So i asked my parents the only thing i want for christmas is to be able to drive my car again... and they said they're most likely to sell it.. so i think i'll just go kill myself.. :/

if they do sell it, would someone be willing to buy it then sell it back to me in a couple months..?
I'm sorry jet, hopefully they are just giving you a hard time to make you feel bad! I would kill someone if they sold my Stang.
__________________
2004 F150 4x4 Lariat Supercrew, 5.4l, Black/Arizona Beige (daily driver)
2002 Mustang GT Convertible, triple black, mach 1000 system (Summer Car)
2001 Ranger Edge 4x4 xcab (sold to cousin)

4.10 Gear/RPM thread
2002VertGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-23-2011, 03:50 PM   #5183
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Re: What did you do today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh2death View Post
What?!?!??!? They can't sell your car. I'm sorry! When did all this start happening?
you must have missed the previous posts man! last friday, the only thing i have are the clothes on my back, they pretty much took everything :/ no jet, no phone, no laptop, no friends, no freedom, on and on..
but they keep talking about it i'm beginning to believe they're actually serious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002VertGT View Post
I'm sorry jet, hopefully they are just giving you a hard time to make you feel bad! I would kill someone if they sold my Stang.
i hope they just quit it, its enough stress with everything going on right now, Jet is literally the only thing i have left, besides someone else i cant have at the moment i have nothing else to live for.. Even though im now paying for gas and insurance they still might sell it and get me some ****ty little sedan..

if they do there will be blood.. just sayin'... :/
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 04:56 PM   #5184
Registered Member
Regular
 
bradh2414's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 727
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf

you must have missed the previous posts man! last friday, the only thing i have are the clothes on my back, they pretty much took everything :/ no jet, no phone, no laptop, no friends, no freedom, on and on..
but they keep talking about it i'm beginning to believe they're actually serious!

i hope they just quit it, its enough stress with everything going on right now, Jet is literally the only thing i have left, besides someone else i cant have at the moment i have nothing else to live for.. Even though im now paying for gas and insurance they still might sell it and get me some ****ty little sedan..

if they do there will be blood.. just sayin'... :/
That's so unfair. I would offer to buy it but I only have 600 to my name and I don't think jet is worth only that
bradh2414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 05:51 PM   #5185
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Re: What did you do today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradh2414 View Post
That's so unfair. I would offer to buy it but I only have 600 to my name and I don't think jet is worth only that
You have no idea :'(
ahahahaha! if they try and take him away i wish i could just give him to somebody to keep for a while till im 18, we will see what happens..!
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 05:53 PM   #5186
Registered Member
Regular
 
bradh2414's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 727
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf

You have no idea :'(
ahahahaha! if they try and take him away i wish i could just give him to somebody to keep for a while till im 18, we will see what happens..!
Did they hide his keys? If not drive him somewhere they can't find him. Put him in storage and pay cash
bradh2414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 06:39 PM   #5187
Registered Member
Regular
 
Justasix98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Norman, Oklahoma
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 370
Currently sitting in my car, drinking a can Monster, trying to figure out what to do tonight! Should be plenty of Stangs out having some fun. Just spent $15 and 30 mins, finally got my white stripes off my car! Looks much better now IMO

@ Jet- Sorry to hear about your problems! If anyone tried to take my Stang away from me there would be more then just hell raised! Hopefully everything works out well for you in the near future, and wish you the best of luck!!
__________________
Just A Sixxer!
Proud member of WickedStangs Okc Chapter!
Justasix98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 08:29 PM   #5188
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Re: What did you do today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradh2414 View Post
Did they hide his keys? If not drive him somewhere they can't find him. Put him in storage and pay cash
Yeah, i've considered that but the title is under my mum and/or me so if i hid him she'd prob call the cops on me. shoot idk she's a stubborn woman who raises hell when she doesn't have control. If it times come to worse and they put him up for sale im stealing the keys and running off to FL to live with my dad, but thats only my last resort, for now i have to learn patience.. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justasix98 View Post
Currently sitting in my car, drinking a can Monster, trying to figure out what to do tonight! Should be plenty of Stangs out having some fun. Just spent $15 and 30 mins, finally got my white stripes off my car! Looks much better now IMO

@ Jet- Sorry to hear about your problems! If anyone tried to take my Stang away from me there would be more then just hell raised! Hopefully everything works out well for you in the near future, and wish you the best of luck!!
Ehh blood is going to be shed but hey, just another stupid lesson to learn, hide things better eh?
thanks ill need it!!
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 08:41 PM   #5189
Registered Member
Regular
 
bradh2414's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 727
Well that's a long drive by yourself
bradh2414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 09:12 PM   #5190
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Re: What did you do today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradh2414 View Post
Well that's a long drive by yourself
ill be sure to stop by to all the southern ME people.. ha!
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 09:29 PM   #5191
Registered Member
Regular
 
2002VertGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Ohio
Posts: 1,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradh2414
Well that's a long drive by yourself
I drove from Columbus ohio to san diego California in 32 hours by myself....that was a long drive...but fun, wish I had my Stang then!
__________________
2004 F150 4x4 Lariat Supercrew, 5.4l, Black/Arizona Beige (daily driver)
2002 Mustang GT Convertible, triple black, mach 1000 system (Summer Car)
2001 Ranger Edge 4x4 xcab (sold to cousin)

4.10 Gear/RPM thread
2002VertGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 09:34 PM   #5192
Registered Member
Regular
 
Justasix98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Norman, Oklahoma
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 370
What state do you live in Jet ? > Norman, Oklahoma here
__________________
Just A Sixxer!
Proud member of WickedStangs Okc Chapter!
Justasix98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 09:52 PM   #5193
Registered Member
Regular
 
bradh2414's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 727
I see how it is. "southern" ME members. All alone up north here.

And vert, I love driving but even the hour and a half to school is alot for me. I hate highway driving
bradh2414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 10:38 PM   #5194
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Re: What did you do today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002VertGT View Post
I drove from Columbus ohio to san diego California in 32 hours by myself....that was a long drive...but fun, wish I had my Stang then!
Dang! Road trips and stangs just make every mile so worth it when i was much younger, it took us an entire week to get from FL to AZ, but of course we were haulin' the whole family...!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justasix98 View Post
What state do you live in Jet ? > Norman, Oklahoma here
Mesa, AZ bro! all by myselllffff! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradh2414 View Post
I see how it is. "southern" ME members. All alone up north here.

And vert, I love driving but even the hour and a half to school is alot for me. I hate highway driving
I sowy maybe ill give yall a shout when i come visit AM huh?!

Holy wow and hour and a half! and i thought a 50 mile daily round trip for school was far! that must be fun
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 06:59 AM   #5195
Pete Jones
Regular
 
90mustangLX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Ohio
Posts: 781
Send a message via ICQ to 90mustangLX Send a message via AIM to 90mustangLX
Opened the garage door and fired it up, then I realized the PS pump is on it's way out! Time upgrade to flaming river manual rack and pinion
__________________
90 LX hatchback
(sold but not forgotten)

89 LX Notchback
No motor/trans (for now)
90mustangLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 07:31 AM   #5196
Registered Member
Regular
 
Dancobra75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 205
Got to put a new water pump on the little fox today
Dancobra75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 09:30 AM   #5197
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Lalayla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Tampa
Region: Florida
Posts: 5,066
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Woke up and need to make this sock dinosaur.

Jet, northern ME ppl, you guys should all go to the AM show next year in PA. I make the drive and stay with my mom who lives a few hours north.

Sorry to hear about jet! Strict parents?? :/ my mom finally went a little lenient on me when I was almost 18. Only girl with three brothers and I was the oldest. :/ she sold my Sebring once but I know that's nothing like a really nice Mustang... Hopefully things turn around soon.
__________________

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 10:56 AM   #5198
Registered Member
Regular
 
bradh2414's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 727
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf

Dang! Road trips and stangs just make every mile so worth it when i was much younger, it took us an entire week to get from FL to AZ, but of course we were haulin' the whole family...!

Mesa, AZ bro! all by myselllffff! lol

I sowy maybe ill give yall a shout when i come visit AM huh?!

Holy wow and hour and a half! and i thought a 50 mile daily round trip for school was far! that must be fun
Yes please do. And I don't do that drive daily. I love on campus but when I come home and go back I drive it
bradh2414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 11:12 AM   #5199
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Re: What did you do today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradh2414 View Post
Yes please do. And I don't do that drive daily. I love on campus but when I come home and go back I drive it
Ahh still must be a fun drive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla View Post
Woke up and need to make this sock dinosaur.

Jet, northern ME ppl, you guys should all go to the AM show next year in PA. I make the drive and stay with my mom who lives a few hours north.

Sorry to hear about jet! Strict parents?? :/ my mom finally went a little lenient on me when I was almost 18. Only girl with three brothers and I was the oldest. :/ she sold my Sebring once but I know that's nothing like a really nice Mustang... Hopefully things turn around soon.
Will do! as long as its after im 18..! lol
super strict ughh. i just dont find it fair at all, Jet is the only thing i have left my life, my passion, and my identity, its just not cool man. :/
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 11:23 AM   #5200
Registered Member
Regular
 
illestdomer2005's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Georgia
Posts: 723
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf

Ahh still must be a fun drive!

Will do! as long as its after im 18..! lol
super strict ughh. i just dont find it fair at all, Jet is the only thing i have left my life, my passion, and my identity, its just not cool man. :/
Cheer up. It seems like the world now, but you're a teenager. Life will get A LOT tougher, but it'll also be your own choosing.

You drive a bada$$ car as a, what, 17 year old? Worse case scenario is they sell it, and you can now plan your next car purchase which will be that much sweeter.

If YOU paid for your car, I think you might have to fight this. If THEY paid for it, such is life.

Hope things get better, and you have a Merry Christmas.
__________________
2011 Mustang 3.7L, 6A, MCA Pkg, Ingot Silver w/ Stone

Perf Mods: FRPP 3.73 Gears, 87 Octane Performance Tune from BAMA, Airaid CAI, Magnaflow Comp Axle-backs
Ext Mods: Lower chrome billet grille, Tint
Upcoming Mods: Lowering springs
illestdomer2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 11:27 AM   #5201
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,105
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla
Woke up and need to make this sock dinosaur.

Jet, northern ME ppl, you guys should all go to the AM show next year in PA. I make the drive and stay with my mom who lives a few hours north.

Sorry to hear about jet! Strict parents?? :/ my mom finally went a little lenient on me when I was almost 18. Only girl with three brothers and I was the oldest. :/ she sold my Sebring once but I know that's nothing like a really nice Mustang... Hopefully things turn around soon.
Yep as long as you live under their roof its their rules! Jet- they are only trying to do what's best for you.

The 2 people who could probably care the most about you are your Mom and Dad.
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 11:31 AM   #5202
Registered Member
Regular
 
illestdomer2005's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Georgia
Posts: 723
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford

Yep as long as you live under their roof its their rules! Jet- they are only trying to do what's best for you.

The 2 people who could probably care the most about you are your Mom and Dad.
Agreed.
__________________
2011 Mustang 3.7L, 6A, MCA Pkg, Ingot Silver w/ Stone

Perf Mods: FRPP 3.73 Gears, 87 Octane Performance Tune from BAMA, Airaid CAI, Magnaflow Comp Axle-backs
Ext Mods: Lower chrome billet grille, Tint
Upcoming Mods: Lowering springs
illestdomer2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 11:57 AM   #5203
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Re: What did you do today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford View Post
Yep as long as you live under their roof its their rules! Jet- they are only trying to do what's best for you.

The 2 people who could probably care the most about you are your Mom and Dad.
yeah 153 more days till i don't even have to deal with this bullcrap.
i understand but you think stripping me of everything i own and selling my true passion just for having a boyfriend (who i cant even visit) is a bit harsh?
i just dont understand their reasoning behind it.

but for now i just have to wait, get on my knees and kiss their a**. mehh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by illestdomer2005 View Post
Cheer up. It seems like the world now, but you're a teenager. Life will get A LOT tougher, but it'll also be your own choosing.

You drive a bada$$ car as a, what, 17 year old? Worse case scenario is they sell it, and you can now plan your next car purchase which will be that much sweeter.

If YOU paid for your car, I think you might have to fight this. If THEY paid for it, such is life.
Hope things get better, and you have a Merry Christmas.[/QUOTE]

they wont let me purchase a nicer car, which i would do like a classic, but they'd get me some ****ty little sedan. they didnt even pay for it my real dad did. just 5 more months man and this will seem like a distant memory. ughh.

just gotta practice patience for now!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 12:12 PM   #5204
Registered Member
Regular
 
Topless04GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Region: Ohio
Posts: 903
Re: What did you do today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf View Post
yeah 153 more days till i don't even have to deal with this bullcrap.
i understand but you think stripping me of everything i own and selling my true passion just for having a boyfriend (who i cant even visit) is a bit harsh?
i just dont understand their reasoning behind it.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
I know that feeling of having a Girlfriend you cant visit... it really starts to wear you down but hey, what doesnt kill us makes us stronger right

And I hope you and everyone else has a great Holiday! Merry Christmas to you too!!!

As far as what I am doing, I am working til about 7 tonight, visiting the family, little brother arrived home from 29 Palms and havent been this excited in a while. Other Active duty brother comes home from Honduras in 17 days, then I am off to Florida in 13 weeks for good. A lot is happening in a little amount of time.
__________________

My girl... ehh, cars never leave you! stick to cars!
My name is Josh, Whats yours?
Topless04GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 12:19 PM   #5205
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
deadsp0t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: MidWorld
Region: Other
Posts: 4,786
Usually don't share my life too much, but the last couple days have been hell. All self inflicted of course. Today has been better, and there is a chance.
__________________
That's unimpressive
deadsp0t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 12:48 PM   #5206
Registered Member
Regular
 
fresh2death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 1,676
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsp0t
Usually don't share my life too much, but the last couple days have been hell. All self inflicted of course. Today has been better, and there is a chance.
Hopefully it gets nothing but better for you. Tomorrow is Christmas do nothing all day but relax and watch tv.
fresh2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 12:55 PM   #5207
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
deadsp0t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: MidWorld
Region: Other
Posts: 4,786
Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh2death

Hopefully it gets nothing but better for you. Tomorrow is Christmas do nothing all day but relax and watch tv.
Thanks man, yes you are correct about tomorrow! I'm ready to have those holiday meals! The meals start tonight!
__________________
That's unimpressive
deadsp0t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 01:22 PM   #5208
Registered Member
Regular
 
fresh2death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 1,676
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsp0t

Thanks man, yes you are correct about tomorrow! I'm ready to have those holiday meals! The meals start tonight!
Holiday meals are always the best. Christmas eve is at my house this year so my moms cooking it cant get any better than that. And tomorrow I'm doing absolutely nothing except watching basketball all day and possibly some football.
fresh2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 04:21 PM   #5209
Registered Member
Regular
 
bradh2414's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 727
Holiday dinner. So hungry
bradh2414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 04:31 PM   #5210
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topless04GT

I know that feeling of having a Girlfriend you cant visit... it really starts to wear you down but hey, what doesnt kill us makes us stronger right

And I hope you and everyone else has a great Holiday! Merry Christmas to you too!!!

As far as what I am doing, I am working til about 7 tonight, visiting the family, little brother arrived home from 29 Palms and havent been this excited in a while. Other Active duty brother comes home from Honduras in 17 days, then I am off to Florida in 13 weeks for good. A lot is happening in a little amount of time.
I miss my man more than he could imagine.. :/ of course he has little tid bits in his PMs of how I feel, but I can't wait for the day I truly get to tell him!

153 babe! Good luck!
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 05:06 PM   #5211
Filibuster
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 1,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf

I miss my man more than he could imagine.. :/ of course he has little tid bits in his PMs of how I feel, but I can't wait for the day I truly get to tell him!

153 babe! Good luck!
Ahh get a room!!...jk..
XXSTEVEO66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 05:08 PM   #5212
Registered Member
Regular
 
bradh2414's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 727
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf

I miss my man more than he could imagine.. :/ of course he has little tid bits in his PMs of how I feel, but I can't wait for the day I truly get to tell him!

153 babe! Good luck!
If you live close enough just see him after school or something
bradh2414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 07:09 PM   #5213
Registered Member
Regular
 
Topless04GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Region: Ohio
Posts: 903
Re: What did you do today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf View Post
I miss my man more than he could imagine.. :/ of course he has little tid bits in his PMs of how I feel, but I can't wait for the day I truly get to tell him!

153 babe! Good luck!
One lucky guy, I am sure he knows how you feel and I am positive he is just as excited to tell you the same thing!

BOT - Mounted up the 20's which I usually hate on new edge's but I have to admit, these will probably end up being my show wheels! Clean em up and finish them in a different finish! woot woot






__________________

My girl... ehh, cars never leave you! stick to cars!
My name is Josh, Whats yours?
Topless04GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 08:30 PM   #5214
Registered Member
Regular
 
2002VertGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Ohio
Posts: 1,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topless04GT

One lucky guy, I am sure he knows how you feel and I am positive he is just as excited to tell you the same thing!

BOT - Mounted up the 20's which I usually hate on new edge's but I have to admit, these will probably end up being my show wheels! Clean em up and finish them in a different finish! woot woot
Wash your car fool!!
__________________
2004 F150 4x4 Lariat Supercrew, 5.4l, Black/Arizona Beige (daily driver)
2002 Mustang GT Convertible, triple black, mach 1000 system (Summer Car)
2001 Ranger Edge 4x4 xcab (sold to cousin)

4.10 Gear/RPM thread
2002VertGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 08:32 PM   #5215
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
deadsp0t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: MidWorld
Region: Other
Posts: 4,786
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topless04GT

One lucky guy, I am sure he knows how you feel and I am positive he is just as excited to tell you the same thing!

BOT - Mounted up the 20's which I usually hate on new edge's but I have to admit, these will probably end up being my show wheels! Clean em up and finish them in a different finish! woot woot
Thought you had your car apart paint.. Plasti-dipping it?
__________________
That's unimpressive
deadsp0t is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
baby born today jray13 Pictures and Videos 18 02-01-2012 06:17 PM
What UPS & Fedex brought today jhagan1980 1979-1995 Mustang GT 3 11-03-2011 05:18 PM
DYNO'd my car today. Napoleon85 2011-2014 Mustang GT 40 09-02-2011 09:21 AM
Painted today.. Bensfoxbody 1979-1995 Mustang GT 11 08-27-2011 04:51 PM
Coincidence today jsearcy Pictures and Videos 24 07-22-2011 10:36 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



06:54 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.