What did you do today? - Page 18 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-09-2011, 01:00 AM   #596
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Send a message via ICQ to Pete07GT Send a message via AIM to Pete07GT Send a message via Yahoo to Pete07GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla

Val's is modded and Danie's is stock but I'm helping her with some ideas and she may come to Mustang week with me.
Wow, if only I knew that owning a Mustang could help me possibly meet copious amounts of women who were fellow mustang owners. I think I should have become a mustang owner a long long time ago.
When you're going to war, you better have three things if you expect to win: 1. Willpower (One's need to put the petal to the metal); 2. Staying Power (300+ BHP); and 3. Firepower (The wheels of your mustang exploding on the highway like a slug from a .45).
Pete07GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-09-2011, 08:56 AM   #597
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete07GT

Saw the Bruins Goalie take a shot at the Canucks lineman, that was awesome!

I went to work, successfully got off early. Cruised around town & got a thumbs up from a guy in a newer Volvo. Saw Moms & now I'm at home listening to my ole lady complain. It's been an a-typical day.
Canucks are a dirty team (shame on whoever likes them lol)
bradh2414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-09-2011, 10:54 AM   #598
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Quote:

Wow, if only I knew that owning a Mustang could help me possibly meet copious amounts of women who were fellow mustang owners. I think I should have become a mustang owner a long long time ago.
Hahaha! Yeah, Danie and I met at work and she had one and Val lives in Lakeland a few hours away and comes up every couple months to hang out all day/night. I need to get Val to join but that could be trouble.

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:55 AM   #599
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
And today I'm working, researching, maybe painting, definitely cleaning with some pool time attached! It's a hot one today.

Old 06-09-2011, 05:32 PM   #600
Registered Member
Regular

P90X, study for GMAT again, discovered my truck has a dead battery, clean the glock, walked to the grocery store to get supplies to make supper... Have a glass of bourbon.

May the Horsepower be with you
UHNIL8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 06:05 PM   #601
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Just took my dog to the beach after getting some work done.

Old 06-09-2011, 06:13 PM   #602
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to Knight F Mohawk
Re: What did you do today?

I got my A/C fixed at my house!!!

-Will
Old 06-10-2011, 12:32 AM   #603
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via ICQ to Pete07GT Send a message via AIM to Pete07GT Send a message via Yahoo to Pete07GT
Played pool and went very fast down the freeway.
When you're going to war, you better have three things if you expect to win: 1. Willpower (One's need to put the petal to the metal); 2. Staying Power (300+ BHP); and 3. Firepower (The wheels of your mustang exploding on the highway like a slug from a .45).
Old 06-12-2011, 01:53 PM   #604
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Off roading in my hubby's jeep at Badlands. It's actually quite fun! it amazing what these jeeps can do!
Old 06-12-2011, 07:27 PM   #605
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Went to the beach

Old 06-12-2011, 07:53 PM   #606
Registered Member
Regular

Got props from a dude in a Mitsubishi.
Old 06-12-2011, 08:01 PM   #607
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Oh I had a guy on a motorcycle ask me to rev it up when I started it and I did... Then got flipped off by a Ford Ranger (other day) lol

Today a guy on a bike tried to shoot off at the light to show off but traffic started to slow so he had to do some d-bag moves and cut me off.

Old 06-12-2011, 08:14 PM   #608
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Oh I had a guy on a motorcycle ask me to rev it up when I started it and I did... Then got flipped off by a Ford Ranger (other day) lol

Today a guy on a bike tried to shoot off at the light to show off but traffic started to slow so he had to do some d-bag moves and cut me off.
Why does driving a bike make one invincible? I do some dumb and outlandish things but some of the dip sh*t stunts I see idiots do on bikes appalls me. It's one thing when you have a car and seatbelt to cushion the blow but leather and a helmet? C'mon!!!!
Old 06-12-2011, 08:17 PM   #609
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:

Why does driving a bike make one invincible? I do some dumb and outlandish things but some of the dip sh*t stunts I see idiots do on bikes appalls me. It's one thing when you have a car and seatbelt to cushion the blow but leather and a helmet? C'mon!!!!
I know right!? My uncle died when he wrecked his Harley. I hate to see them acting stupid. You never know what could happen when you pop that wheelie on the interstate with tons of traffic.

Old 06-12-2011, 08:22 PM   #610
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I know right!? My uncle died when he wrecked his Harley. I hate to see them acting stupid. You never know what could happen when you pop that wheelie on the interstate with tons of traffic.
Yeah, I talked my buddy into selling me the GT I now call my own. After cleanly breaking and popping both his tibia and fibula our of the skin in his right leg, I gave him sufficient cash to payoff his car & purchase a bike outright. I told when he dies, the blood is on my hands and I'll feel bad. People are too stupid sometimes. Ever find yourself taking 10x the amount of caution with a bike around you on the road then you do for a car?
Old 06-12-2011, 08:35 PM   #611
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Yes all the time. We have bike week here twice a year in Daytona and they are everywhere!!! There's always a few fatalities every year.

Old 06-12-2011, 08:39 PM   #612
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:

Yeah, I talked my buddy into selling me the GT I now call my own. After cleanly breaking and popping both his tibia and fibula our of the skin in his right leg, I gave him sufficient cash to payoff his car & purchase a bike outright. I told when he dies, the blood is on my hands and I'll feel bad. People are too stupid sometimes. Ever find yourself taking 10x the amount of caution with a bike around you on the road then you do for a car?
Yes.... absolutely I actually like when they have loud pipes so I know where they are.
Old 06-12-2011, 08:42 PM   #613
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Yes all the time. We have bike week here twice a year in Daytona and they are everywhere!!! There's always a few fatalities every year.
Yeah. I was down the road in Cocoa Beach one year when that was going on its chaos.
Old 06-12-2011, 09:12 PM   #614
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford

Yeah. I was down the road in Cocoa Beach one year when that was going on its chaos.
I knew a guy who was born and raised in Sturgis. Said growing up there he saw thongs he would never EVER come to see living anywhere else. I just keep thinking of the populace of bikers, ages, and what time has altered their appearances to lookin' like when he made that comment. *shudder*
Old 06-12-2011, 09:51 PM   #615
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford

It's nuts whether you go down I-95, US-1 or A1A. Places in St. Auggie have bike week black out dates.

Old 06-12-2011, 10:35 PM   #616
Registered Member
Regular

My dad uncle and cousins ride bikes. And sister. I want one but it's all caution, never trust any drivers and act like they can't see you since they usually don't. I want one sooooooo bad
Old 06-12-2011, 10:50 PM   #617
Registered Member
Regular

I got up and went to church, went and grabbed some buddies and ate lunch, ran to Lowes and purchased some stuff for around the house, came back and we took some steps to kill a bunch of bugs (mainly wasps), messed with working on my buddy's bike (it's down in my shop) for a short moment, went and sold a downpipe for a Grand National, at some Dairy Queen.....then went to BWW and hung out and watched the game

-Will
Old 06-13-2011, 02:03 PM   #618
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Did some AM work, going to cash some monies and look for an espresso machine. Want to wash my car. Hope it rains ANC gets rid of this smoky air.

Old 06-13-2011, 07:05 PM   #619
Registered Member
Regular

Went to the doctor, got put on antibiotics, took a nap, woke up, got a license plate for the Cobra.....then came back and cleaned up the limbs in the yard from the storm that hit while I was napping

-Will
Old 06-14-2011, 12:37 AM   #620
Registered Member
Regular

Work & now time to get to my favorite hobby; ALCOHOL
Old 06-14-2011, 09:04 AM   #621
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Gonna get my hair did, get an espresso machine.... I'm half asleep

Old 06-14-2011, 10:47 AM   #622
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia

I'm at school suppose to running and analyzing data. I don't want to!! I'm tired and I have been looking at the same numbers for the past six days!!
PsychandStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 11:19 AM   #623
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Just got my hair cut... Gonna beach it with the dog, groc shop and bake a cake, wash Layla

Old 06-14-2011, 12:56 PM   #624
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Found this on a friends facebook.
The first image was a screenshot on my iPod.
Qwik Four Six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 01:00 PM   #625
Registered Member
Regular

The actual photo.
Old 06-14-2011, 07:32 PM   #626
Registered Member
Regular

I worked, came home and washed the Cobra, did some laundry, made an omelet for dinner, and I think I'm about to go clay bar another body panel or two on the cobra

-Will
Old 06-14-2011, 08:38 PM   #627
Registered Member
Regular

Earned a living while biding my time until I'm able to drink a beer.
Old 06-14-2011, 09:29 PM   #628
Registered Member
Regular

Washed the Stang. Went and met with the car club from 5-8. It was pretty fun.
Old 06-14-2011, 09:42 PM   #629
Registered Member
Regular

Got home from orientation, checked the damage after my crash yesterday and listened to my dad give me the "you're a lucky dude" speech after sliding offthe road yesterday
Old 06-14-2011, 09:49 PM   #630
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Found the movie "Very Bad Things" at Walmart in the $5 bin. Oh yeah!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar