What did you do today? - Page 190 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-02-2012, 03:43 PM   #6616
Road Trip!

Region: Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla

Hell yeah. Sometimes you just gotta raise some ****ing hell to get your point across.

Was past the point of caring. He had texts within minutes afterwards.
What he text? i gotta know.
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-02-2012, 03:55 PM   #6617
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:

Thanks it has been a horrible start to 2012 for us. Means a lot. I may have lost my mind from it today.

So is it bad to go to your husband's ex-employer (as of this morning) which is a GM chevy dealership and power-brake the **** out of my car and smoking out the whole service area with my Mustang?

Because that just happened.
Why is there no video of this????

Woulda made such a BA video!

4.10 Gear/RPM thread
2002VertGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-02-2012, 04:08 PM   #6618
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topless04GT

ehem...
You too babe, all of us ha!

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

Work timee.
Old 02-02-2012, 04:38 PM   #6619
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Other
Another great day.. Well.. Kinda
Time for feet up, reading and relaxing.. Laters ME peeps
Old 02-02-2012, 04:51 PM   #6620
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Amie, u r my hero
Lol

Adrian
2001 Mustang

--AM CAI, BBK Headers, Dual exhaust, Billet grille, hood and side scoops, Sequential tail lights,
AM Headlight covers, Fog lights, Chin spoiler, H&R Lowering Springs, KYB Shocks and Struts

January 2012 StangAlley ROTM
Camo1967Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 05:09 PM   #6621
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
Quote:

Thanks it has been a horrible start to 2012 for us. Means a lot. I may have lost my mind from it today.

So is it bad to go to your husband's ex-employer (as of this morning) which is a GM chevy dealership and power-brake the **** out of my car and smoking out the whole service area with my Mustang?

Because that just happened.
That's rough. And awesome. I wish I could do that
bradh2414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 05:24 PM   #6622
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk

What he text? i gotta know.

4.10 Gear/RPM thread
Old 02-02-2012, 06:16 PM   #6623
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camo1967Mustang
Amie, u r my hero
Lol
thanks V!

I didn't tell him I was doing it. Hubs didn't know until I got home and I said "I may be in trouble but I don't give a ****" and his phone goes off and his old manager was like "if you just came in with your wife's mustang and burned out the place, that's not cool bro"

He wrote back with... "yeah, that was actually my wife and I just found out about it."

Friend Tony stopped by and said there was smoke everywhere and a nice black burn line. I stomped it. I was so mad. Haha!

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 06:52 PM   #6624

Region: California
Took timing cover off a rebuilt 4.6 to check Timing cuz bank 1 was missing. Timing off by 1 freaking tooth . Gotta talk to hotline in the a.m
7TSTANG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 07:33 PM   #6625
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

thanks V!

I didn't tell him I was doing it. Hubs didn't know until I got home and I said "I may be in trouble but I don't give a ****" and his phone goes off and his old manager was like "if you just came in with your wife's mustang and burned out the place, that's not cool bro"

He wrote back with... "yeah, that was actually my wife and I just found out about it."

Friend Tony stopped by and said there was smoke everywhere and a nice black burn line. I stomped it. I was so mad. Haha!
Bbbaaaahahahahahahhahahahahahahah

4.10 Gear/RPM thread
Old 02-02-2012, 08:38 PM   #6626
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Watching 'Misery' and drinking
Old 02-02-2012, 09:46 PM   #6627
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
I'm on a boat 5 nm from land been gone for 2 weeks can't wait to drink a cold 1
Sambrostang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 10:12 PM   #6628
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Quote:

thanks V!

That is freakin incredible! Ride or die chick style! Lol!
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 10:22 PM   #6629
Registered Member
Regular

Well jus got home. A texas state trooper pulled me over. The other day I just got my 3.73 gears installed and I wanted to test them out on the freeway and he saw me I was haulin ***. He searched my wholeeeeee car took about 45 mins I guess he thought I had some drugs or something. But I got a warning. 
Jamesgt08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 10:26 PM   #6630
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesgt08
Well jus got home. A texas state trooper pulled me over. The other day I just got my 3.73 gears installed and I wanted to test them out on the freeway and he saw me I was haulin ***. He searched my wholeeeeee car took about 45 mins I guess he thought I had some drugs or something. But I got a warning. 
Lucky
kjunitalian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 10:44 PM   #6631
Registered Member
Regular

Finally got my turbo charger today and almost finished installing it
Roush7492 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 10:49 PM   #6632
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Re: What did you do today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesgt08 View Post
Wh'd you let him search your car? Next time say, no I really prefer you to get a warrant. That's your 4th amendment right. Unless you have nothing better to do with your time.

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla View Post
thanks V!

Haha!! Too funny.
Old 02-02-2012, 10:55 PM   #6633
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford

Wh'd you let him search your car? Next time say, no I really prefer you to get a warrant. That's your 4th amendment right. Unless you have nothing better to do with your time.

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

Haha!! Too funny.
Most places a warrant is not needed, as the 4th amendment usually only applies to your home. In NC asking them to get a warrant or refusing the search is probable cause.. Been there done that.. Many many times regretfully
Old 02-03-2012, 12:00 AM   #6634
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sambrostang
I'm on a boat 5 nm from land been gone for 2 weeks can't wait to drink a cold 1
Don't you hate that **** when they just sit there where you can see land and tease your ***?

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesgt08
If you don't have anything NEVER give them permission....waste as much of their time as possible and make them get a warrant...request that their supervisor come down and observe the search. Make it hard on them. I don't mind good cops but most are looking in the wrong places to mess with people.

4.10 Gear/RPM thread
Old 02-03-2012, 08:13 AM   #6635
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002VertGT

Don't you hate that **** when they just sit there where you can see land and tease your ***?

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

If you don't have anything NEVER give them permission....waste as much of their time as possible and make them get a warrant...request that their supervisor come down and observe the search. Make it hard on them. I don't mind good cops but most are looking in the wrong places to mess with people.
Yep it is the law that they must have a warrant unless the plain view doctrine applies, or you are on parole, or probation then they may search your car without your permission. This does not apply to schools. But in all other cases they must have a warrant. Unless you give them permission. Now because you say No, they may go aheaed and ask a judge for a warrant since that does give them a reasonable amount of suspison. A cop once told me he said he would usually ask just to see how many people would let him search the car. If they said No he would often let them go.

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

Your car is considered an extension of your house basically.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:21 AM   #6636
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Indiana cops are really dicks with this if you say no they call in a k-9 unit and run the dog around the car and If he indicates on it then they have probable cause and they go in you go in cuffs. If the Dog doesn't indicate by that time the cop has got the go ahead to raid your **** and you end up wasting 3 hours for a busted taillight!!! And FYI if they search your car and tear stuff up and don't put it back if they don't find anything don't move and call in another cop
im 21 about to 22. i live in southern indiana. im in the indiana army national guard and i deployed to iraq in 2011.i drive a 1998 gt black and silver. i love playing soft ball,riding four wheelers,crotch rockets and anything to do with cars.
Dgibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 08:46 AM   #6637
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dgibson
Indiana cops are really dicks with this if you say no they call in a k-9 unit and run the dog around the car and If he indicates on it then they have probable cause and they go in you go in cuffs. If the Dog doesn't indicate by that time the cop has got the go ahead to raid your **** and you end up wasting 3 hours for a busted taillight!!! And FYI if they search your car and tear stuff up and don't put it back if they don't find anything don't move and call in another cop
That's horrorible but what a great waste of their time. I hate when people get so power hungry that they loose sight of what's important. If they want to be ***'s than I'll be one to.
Old 02-03-2012, 11:12 AM   #6638
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Yup, local cops are the same way here. I've been cuffed, shoved into the backseat of a cop car and told I'm going to jail. And then let go because I wasn't breaking any laws. Some abuse their authority because their are so many people that fear the police and fold to what ever they say. I admit that I do have an attitude when I know a cop is F-ing with me. I've got a serious problem with authority and when I feel they are robbing me of my rights or threatening to arrest me for speaking out. I tell them, I'm done talking, charge me or let me go. Ugh, I hate those kind of cops.
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 11:48 AM   #6639
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Like I said, if u don't have anywhere to be say no and waste their time. The dicks always think they got someone when you say no

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford

That's horrorible but what a great waste of their time. I hate when people get so power hungry that they loose sight of what's important. If they want to be ***'s than I'll be one to.
X100

4.10 Gear/RPM thread
Old 02-03-2012, 12:21 PM   #6640
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

A ****ed up start to another ****ed up day..
Old 02-03-2012, 03:37 PM   #6641
Registered Member
Regular

I had a black cop pull me over once right after I got off work at like 6am and went off on me about dumb **** and started calling me racist cause I had I had my dirty work clothes on and pulled me out of the car handcuffed me got the k-9 didn't find nothing then he got a Warent and kept saying how I had **** in the car and I sat in cuffs for 4 hours while he took my car apart and threw everything on the ground!! And he is now in jail for abusing his powers with some girls
im 21 about to 22. i live in southern indiana. im in the indiana army national guard and i deployed to iraq in 2011.i drive a 1998 gt black and silver. i love playing soft ball,riding four wheelers,crotch rockets and anything to do with cars.
Old 02-03-2012, 03:43 PM   #6642
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I had a black cop pull me over once right after I got off work at like 6am and went off on me about dumb **** and started calling me racist cause I had I had my dirty work clothes on and pulled me out of the car handcuffed me got the k-9 didn't find nothing then he got a Warent and kept saying how I had **** in the car and I sat in cuffs for 4 hours while he took my car apart and threw everything on the ground!! And he is now in jail for abusing his powers with some girls
Bet he didnt put everything back in ur car he threw out
Old 02-03-2012, 04:00 PM   #6643
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
He woulda been in jail for that had it been me

4.10 Gear/RPM thread
Old 02-03-2012, 04:09 PM   #6644
Registered Member
Regular

No he put most of it back just all over the ****ing place lol!! Yea no one wanted hear it from a old country boy working in a factory!!
Old 02-03-2012, 04:11 PM   #6645
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
No he put most of it back just all over the ****ing place lol!! Yea no one wanted hear it from a old country boy working in a factory!!
I woulda sat there and called the cops and files a report on his ***...that's why I like having an iPhone...take pictures of all that ****

4.10 Gear/RPM thread
Old 02-03-2012, 04:25 PM   #6646
Registered Member
Regular

I was just 18 and pissed 3 hours in cuffs ****ing hurt and not to mention but all my military gear was in my back seat
Old 02-03-2012, 04:39 PM   #6647
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I was just 18 and pissed 3 hours in cuffs ****ing hurt and not to mention but all my military gear was in my back seat
No respect at all
Old 02-03-2012, 04:40 PM   #6648
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjunitalian

No respect at all
No doubt

4.10 Gear/RPM thread
Old 02-03-2012, 05:06 PM   #6649
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
Re: What did you do today?

Ran into a local guy with a 6'r. Gorgeously done, White and black....Stripes with " SixShooter" cut out to show white letters....pretty bada$$... Also ran into this thing!!

Also got this in the mail!

Eibach pro kit,Tokico shocks/struts,BBK CAI,75mm TB/ Plenum,4.10 FRPP gears,BBK o/r X pipe,Magnaflow Catback,SCT Tuner running 91 Tune,Bama Tunes for Life Member,RAM HD Clutch,BM shifter with MGW "GT" knob,AM smoked Headlights/Sylvania zXe bulbs,VHT smoked tails/3rd brake,Redtop Optima,Mach 1 grille delete,Mach 1 chin spoiler,BULLITT Pedals,20% tint all round,4.6 High Performance Badges
MiGT01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 05:08 PM   #6650
Registered Member
Regular

Wtf ???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar