What did you do today? - Page 325 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-14-2012, 08:49 PM   #11341
Pete Jones
Regular
 
90mustangLX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Ohio
Posts: 781
Send a message via ICQ to 90mustangLX Send a message via AIM to 90mustangLX
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98MUSTANG GT

once u go stick never turn back
That's what she said
__________________
90 LX hatchback
(sold but not forgotten)

89 LX Notchback
No motor/trans (for now)
90mustangLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-14-2012, 08:50 PM   #11342
Registered Member
Regular
Supporter
 
93slowstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Walker
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 3,436
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98MUSTANG GT

Ya let my friend drive my mustang he has a auto and he is getting a stick for graduation and he shifted from 2 an not into third but back to first scared him to death and he didn't want to drive any more he said I made it look easy but once u go stick never turn back love you fox body trying to find me one but two high for them
Only paid 700 for my 90, just gotta wait for the right deal to come along.
__________________


93 GT with more junkyard mods than you can imagine.
90 GT bone stock down to the air filter, awaiting restoration.
Join Mustang Evolution today. Click here
93slowstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-14-2012, 09:19 PM   #11343
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98MUSTANG GT

Ya let my friend drive my mustang he has a auto and he is getting a stick for graduation and he shifted from 2 an not into third but back to first scared him to death and he didn't want to drive any more he said I made it look easy but once u go stick never turn back love you fox body trying to find me one but two high for them
Yeah my little jeep pick up is stick, thanks I love my fox too! Good luck, hope you find one!
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 09:20 PM   #11344
Registered Member
Regular
 
98MUSTANG GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90mustangLX

That's what she said
Haha yup
__________________
GET SOME HAHA
98MUSTANG GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 09:21 PM   #11345
Registered Member
Regular
 
98MUSTANG GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93mstnglx

Yeah my little jeep pick up is stick, thanks I love my fox too! Good luck, hope you find one!
I found the four banger for 800 but the motor and tranny is out and it's a four banger I need power
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-796554266.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	54794  
__________________
GET SOME HAHA
98MUSTANG GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 09:23 PM   #11346
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
i paid 500$ for mine. but she needed lots of work!
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 09:34 PM   #11347
Registered Member
Regular
 
98MUSTANG GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 220
I want one that needs work that I can fix up but can't find one cheap like found one for couple thousand and it needed tons of work
__________________
GET SOME HAHA
98MUSTANG GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 10:14 PM   #11348
Registered Member
Regular
 
FordAddict's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 776
I got a $10 tip at discount tire when I'm only making $10 an hour! Made my day
FordAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 10:41 PM   #11349
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98MUSTANG GT

I found the four banger for 800 but the motor and tranny is out and it's a four banger I need power
You can get power out if a 4 , and mines has got torgue
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 08:50 AM   #11350
Pete Jones
Regular
 
90mustangLX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Ohio
Posts: 781
Send a message via ICQ to 90mustangLX Send a message via AIM to 90mustangLX
Drive the stang into work, everything was nice and smooth no hiccups. So my 5 speed swap is complete and working! Bout a 30 mile trip, had a late 80s early 90s camaro behind me the whole way, he thought about trying to pass me until until I got on mine a bit and he backed off

Fellow co worker in an 01 bullitt was behind him and said he thought he was gonna try to pass me as he was getting on it s little bit when we turned into a straight stretch. Told him the guy must have been scared to after I got on mine a bit
__________________
90 LX hatchback
(sold but not forgotten)

89 LX Notchback
No motor/trans (for now)
90mustangLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 09:26 AM   #11351
Registered Member
Regular
 
2002VertGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Ohio
Posts: 1,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90mustangLX
Drive the stang into work, everything was nice and smooth no hiccups. So my 5 speed swap is complete and working! Bout a 30 mile trip, had a late 80s early 90s camaro behind me the whole way, he thought about trying to pass me until until I got on mine a bit and he backed off

Fellow co worker in an 01 bullitt was behind him and said he thought he was gonna try to pass me as he was getting on it s little bit when we turned into a straight stretch. Told him the guy must have been scared to after I got on mine a bit
Great to hear brother! That bullit your coworker has isn't the one for sale on Dayton CL for 9500 is it?
__________________
2004 F150 4x4 Lariat Supercrew, 5.4l, Black/Arizona Beige (daily driver)
2002 Mustang GT Convertible, triple black, mach 1000 system (Summer Car)
2001 Ranger Edge 4x4 xcab (sold to cousin)

4.10 Gear/RPM thread
2002VertGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 09:33 AM   #11352
Pete Jones
Regular
 
90mustangLX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Ohio
Posts: 781
Send a message via ICQ to 90mustangLX Send a message via AIM to 90mustangLX
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002VertGT

Great to hear brother! That bullit your coworker has isn't the one for sale on Dayton CL for 9500 is it?
Nope but my manager has his black 01 listed on the Columbus one I believe for 12,500 obo

The one following me was a highland green bullitt he bought off a guy we used to work with for 8k
__________________
90 LX hatchback
(sold but not forgotten)

89 LX Notchback
No motor/trans (for now)
90mustangLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 09:40 AM   #11353
Registered Member

Regular
Supporter
 
ab_mach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 7,420
How's that newly transmissioned Mustang of yours running 90MustangLX?

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

Reading up now... Sounds like it doing great.
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 09:54 AM   #11354
Pete Jones
Regular
 
90mustangLX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Ohio
Posts: 781
Send a message via ICQ to 90mustangLX Send a message via AIM to 90mustangLX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure
How's that newly transmissioned Mustang of yours running 90MustangLX?

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

Reading up now... Sounds like it doing great.
It's doing pretty good, I can now just roll in first and stab the throttle to break'em loose

Grinds going into second a little bit when it's cold but after that it's good, might just need to adjust my clutch a little bit more. That king cobra pressure plate is a little stiff heh.
__________________
90 LX hatchback
(sold but not forgotten)

89 LX Notchback
No motor/trans (for now)
90mustangLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 04:36 PM   #11355
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90mustangLX

It's doing pretty good, I can now just roll in first and stab the throttle to break'em loose

Grinds going into second a little bit when it's cold but after that it's good, might just need to adjust my clutch a little bit more. That king cobra pressure plate is a little stiff heh.
ahhh. the beauty of a 5 speed

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

found the coolest garage sale ever. it will filled with all mens stuff. welders,torches,chain saws,bob cats, air compressors,wrenches, heaters, etc etc etc etc etc! i was never so excited for a yard sale. haha
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 05:51 PM   #11356
Pete Jones
Regular
 
90mustangLX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Ohio
Posts: 781
Send a message via ICQ to 90mustangLX Send a message via AIM to 90mustangLX
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang

ahhh. the beauty of a 5 speed

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

found the coolest garage sale ever. it will filled with all mens stuff. welders,torches,chain saws,bob cats, air compressors,wrenches, heaters, etc etc etc etc etc! i was never so excited for a yard sale. haha
*drool* oh oh oh (Tim Allen voice)

Just got home from work. Decided to take the long way home to enjoy some time with my stang. Normally takes about 40 mins to get home......I drug it out to take an hour
__________________
90 LX hatchback
(sold but not forgotten)

89 LX Notchback
No motor/trans (for now)
90mustangLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 06:08 PM   #11357
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fordgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: Australia
Posts: 27
Send a message via MSN to Fordgirl
Its freeezing!!!!
Fordgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 06:11 PM   #11358
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordgirl
Its freeezing!!!!
??
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 06:18 PM   #11359
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fordgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: Australia
Posts: 27
Send a message via MSN to Fordgirl
Thats what im doing today being frozen
Fordgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 06:36 PM   #11360
Registered Member
Regular
 
2002VertGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Ohio
Posts: 1,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordgirl
Thats what im doing today being frozen
And where in hell are you that your being frozen?
__________________
2004 F150 4x4 Lariat Supercrew, 5.4l, Black/Arizona Beige (daily driver)
2002 Mustang GT Convertible, triple black, mach 1000 system (Summer Car)
2001 Ranger Edge 4x4 xcab (sold to cousin)

4.10 Gear/RPM thread
2002VertGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 06:50 PM   #11361
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,105
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang

ahhh. the beauty of a 5 speed

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

found the coolest garage sale ever. it will filled with all mens stuff. welders,torches,chain saws,bob cats, air compressors,wrenches, heaters, etc etc etc etc etc! i was never so excited for a yard sale. haha
Second Tim Allan voice! (oh oh oh.) I'd be like a kid in a candy shop. I love me some power tools. I recently saw a gas powered blender on TV once again another Tim Allan moment. Best show that was ever on TV! Every kid should be forced to watch it instead of the BS like jersey shore, and whatever else is on TV.
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 06:54 PM   #11362
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford

Second Tim Allan voice! (oh oh oh.) I'd be like a kid in a candy shop. I love me some power tools. I recently saw a gas powered blender on TV once again another Tim Allan moment. Best show that was ever on TV! Every kid should be forced to watch it instead of the BS like jersey shore, and whatever else is on TV.
Haha. Right on. I have seen this blender. 50cc 2 stroke beast, ready to mix up anything you can throw at it. Haha. Nice.
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 06:57 PM   #11363
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,105
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang

Haha. Right on. I have seen this blender. 50cc 2 stroke beast, ready to mix up anything you can throw at it. Haha. Nice.
Yep, I saw it on Auction Kings, I'm like if I cross paths with one, it will be coming home next time.
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 06:59 PM   #11364
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford

Yep, I saw it on Auction Kings, I'm like if I cross paths with one, it will be coming home next time.
I seen it advertised in maxim magazine. I have also seen a souped up toilet!
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 07:08 PM   #11365
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,105
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang

I seen it advertised in maxim magazine. I have also seen a souped up toilet!
A souped toilet yet another item for the man cave!
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 07:10 PM   #11366
Registered Member
Regular
 
98MUSTANG GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 220
Found the sickest pair of sunglasses in different color at Walmart for around 40$ the one I want was black and white and on the side it had the mustang pony want one he'll not one but all so I can have one for ever color
__________________
GET SOME HAHA
98MUSTANG GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 08:15 PM   #11367
Registered Member

Regular
Supporter
 
ab_mach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 7,420
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford

Second Tim Allan voice! (oh oh oh.) I'd be like a kid in a candy shop. I love me some power tools. I recently saw a gas powered blender on TV once again another Tim Allan moment. Best show that was ever on TV! Every kid should be forced to watch it instead of the BS like jersey shore, and whatever else is on TV.
Love Home Improvement! Binford tools
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 08:50 PM   #11368
Registered Member
Regular
 
98MUSTANG GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 220
Getting bad weather look not the worst of it yet wind is so bad u can't see across the road and it's bad caz it's texas
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1917162553.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	499.9 KB
ID:	54930  
__________________
GET SOME HAHA
98MUSTANG GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 08:55 PM   #11369
Registered Member
Regular
 
FordAddict's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 776
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98MUSTANG GT
Getting bad weather look not the worst of it yet wind is so bad u can't see across the road and it's bad caz it's texas
Where in TX? In ft worth we have good weather atm
FordAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 08:57 PM   #11370
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,105
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure

Love Home Improvement! Binford tools
Haha.. Best show ever.
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 09:06 PM   #11371
Registered Member

Regular
Supporter
 
ab_mach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 7,420
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford

Haha.. Best show ever.
Even though I've seen them all over and over, I can still watch the re-runs.
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 09:10 PM   #11372
Registered Member
Regular
 
98MUSTANG GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordAddict

Where in TX? In ft worth we have good weather atm
Levelland tx south tx in the panhandle
__________________
GET SOME HAHA
98MUSTANG GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 10:12 PM   #11373
Registered Member
Regular
 
98MUSTANG GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 220
Lighting from my iPhone the second was so bright it messed with my camera hope you like
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3841845266.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	415.2 KB
ID:	54939   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-587385823.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	203.9 KB
ID:	54940  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2826016913.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	455.0 KB
ID:	54941   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1128662421.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	455.8 KB
ID:	54942  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-230688588.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	470.1 KB
ID:	54943   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-809879761.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	272.3 KB
ID:	54944  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2963721008.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	456.3 KB
ID:	54945   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2298540749.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	442.1 KB
ID:	54946  

__________________
GET SOME HAHA
98MUSTANG GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 10:38 PM   #11374
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,105
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure

Even though I've seen them all over and over, I can still watch the re-runs.
Me too, I loved that show.

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98MUSTANG GT
Lighting from my iPhone the second was so bright it messed with my camera hope you like
Awesome we haven't had a nice one like that at night in a long time.
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 04:47 AM   #11375
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fordgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: Australia
Posts: 27
Send a message via MSN to Fordgirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002VertGT

And where in hell are you that your being frozen?
In australia its winter... Verry cold lol
Fordgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
baby born today jray13 Pictures and Videos 18 02-01-2012 06:17 PM
What UPS & Fedex brought today jhagan1980 1979-1995 Mustang GT 3 11-03-2011 05:18 PM
DYNO'd my car today. Napoleon85 2011-2014 Mustang GT 40 09-02-2011 09:21 AM
Painted today.. Bensfoxbody 1979-1995 Mustang GT 11 08-27-2011 04:51 PM
Coincidence today jsearcy Pictures and Videos 24 07-22-2011 10:36 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



10:02 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.