What did you do today? - Page 478 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-20-2013, 02:25 PM   #16696
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jgill1992's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Rolla
Region: Missouri
Posts: 1,405
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post
Well, it's functional. Lol. Ud love my basement door then. Solid steel. I replaced an arch with this one.
Solid steel is the way to go!
__________________

2015 Mustang GT Premium. No mods yet.
Jgill1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-20-2013, 02:52 PM   #16697
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Was riding around on my bike and stumbled on this

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130420_154944.png
Views:	70
Size:	632.6 KB
ID:	103445



Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130420_155002.png
Views:	76
Size:	563.5 KB
ID:	103446



Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130420_155015.png
Views:	67
Size:	647.6 KB
ID:	103447



Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130420_155030.png
Views:	70
Size:	590.1 KB
ID:	103448



Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130420_155045.png
Views:	69
Size:	661.2 KB
ID:	103449



Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130420_155100.png
Views:	62
Size:	653.1 KB
ID:	103450



Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130420_155116.png
Views:	71
Size:	626.2 KB
ID:	103451



Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130420_155131.png
Views:	71
Size:	591.9 KB
ID:	103452



Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130420_155148.png
Views:	61
Size:	665.6 KB
ID:	103453



Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130420_155202.png
Views:	68
Size:	658.6 KB
ID:	103455
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-20-2013, 02:57 PM   #16698
Registered Member

Regular
 
Ubnbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tazewell
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 3,522
Dude that fastback is about enough to make me weep!!!
__________________
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 02:57 PM   #16699
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf View Post
Well rather yesterday...

Waxed and oiled with the bf being a buttnugget with his BMW keys
Too lazy to edit right now
Jet looks so sick!

P.s. Nice archery target! Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post
Was riding around on my bike and stumbled on this
kind of a shane you weren't in your stang
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 03:30 PM   #16700
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93mstnglx View Post

Jet looks so sick!

P.s. Nice archery target! Lol

kind of a shane you weren't in your stang
Thanks!

Lol now that it's warm I'm gunna have to break it out again!
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 04:14 PM   #16701
Registered Member

Regular
 
Ubnbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tazewell
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 3,522
I'd put that target right on the hood of somebodies Big Waste of Money (BMW) lol.
__________________
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 04:56 PM   #16702
Registered Member
Regular
 
Boomdizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Cincinnati
Region: Ohio
Posts: 681
Found out why my trunk and sometimes interior has been smelling like a gym bag. I found about an inch of standing water in my trunk by the spare tire that was disgusting looking. Needless to say, both taillight harness rubber plugs were not in the holes they are supposed to plug and I found another spot by the wheel well that I could see light coming through. Put the plugs in properly, laid everything out in the sun, and put some urethane over the hole and all 4 spoiler holes. Hopefully this will keep it dry!
__________________
Torque: It's like crack for your right foot
Boomdizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 06:04 PM   #16703
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post
Dude that fastback is about enough to make me weep!!!
It was super clean and it was a stick :drool:

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93mstnglx View Post

Jet looks so sick!

P.s. Nice archery target! Lol

kind of a shane you weren't in your stang
I went home and brought it back
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 06:50 PM   #16704
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf View Post

Thanks!

Lol now that it's warm I'm gunna have to break it out again!
Welcome!

I need to get mine out too, just been really busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomdizzle View Post
Found out why my trunk and sometimes interior has been smelling like a gym bag. I found about an inch of standing water in my trunk by the spare tire that was disgusting looking. Needless to say, both taillight harness rubber plugs were not in the holes they are supposed to plug and I found another spot by the wheel well that I could see light coming through. Put the plugs in properly, laid everything out in the sun, and put some urethane over the hole and all 4 spoiler holes. Hopefully this will keep it dry!
Glad you found out what it was, hopefully it's fixed for good now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post

It was super clean and it was a stick :drool:

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------



I went home and brought it back
Nice!!
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:37 AM   #16705
Registered Member
Regular
 
FordAddict's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 776
Had to talk to an officer and principal this morning at school. They think I was driving recklessly in my cts.
1. It has just lt headers atm
2. Cts comes with a weak differential that tends to explode under hard conditions
3. I was in 1st gear with a s3 clutch and 3.73 gears

The officer claimed to have 2 10 second cars. My freakin *** you do! He got divorced a year ago so thats strike 1. If he had 2, he would need to sell at least 1 to help have money. Strike 2 is that he works for the school. They get paid less than teachers. Absolutely no way you own 2 if you thought I was going 50 when I was going 10.. haha

Punishment is no car on property for 15 days. Oh boy, the world is gonna end! Havent driven the car in 3 months. Just gives me time to make it faster
FordAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:54 AM   #16706
Registered Member
Regular
 
Xaperez100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: San antonio
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordAddict View Post
Had to talk to an officer and principal this morning at school. They think I was driving recklessly in my cts.
1. It has just lt headers atm
2. Cts comes with a weak differential that tends to explode under hard conditions
3. I was in 1st gear with a s3 clutch and 3.73 gears

The officer claimed to have 2 10 second cars. My freakin *** you do! He got divorced a year ago so thats strike 1. If he had 2, he would need to sell at least 1 to help have money. Strike 2 is that he works for the school. They get paid less than teachers. Absolutely no way you own 2 if you thought I was going 50 when I was going 10.. haha

Punishment is no car on property for 15 days. Oh boy, the world is gonna end! Havent driven the car in 3 months. Just gives me time to make it faster
What's all done to the stang? (I know this about the cts. But I followed up on that build.)
Xaperez100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:17 AM   #16707
Registered Member
Regular
 
FordAddict's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 776
Dont have a stang currently. It got totaled... hydroplaned with 285s out back. It had a bbk cai, bbk 78mm tb intake, 90 mm maf, surge chip for air intake, steeda ud pullies, bbk cc plates, eibach sportlines, tokiko shocks and struts, tb spacer, s2 clutch, steeda short shifter, 4.10 gears, off road x pipe, flowmaster 40s, 285s out back, shaker hood, black billet grill, mach 1 chin, smoked headlights, tinted windows, centennial edition, sunroof, debadged, custom real leather centennial 2 tone interior, lorenzo wheels, stereo. I think im missing a few things. Heres some pics


Name:   59840d1342747437t-forumrunner_20120719_202350.png
Views: 50
Size:  79.8 KB




Name:   59841d1342747447t-forumrunner_20120719_202401.png
Views: 55
Size:  73.6 KB




Name:   59842d1342747456t-forumrunner_20120719_202409.png
Views: 52
Size:  91.7 KB




Name:   59844d1342747476t-forumrunner_20120719_202429.png
Views: 52
Size:  94.5 KB




Name:   59843d1342747464t-forumrunner_20120719_202418.png
Views: 50
Size:  96.0 KB




Name:   59845d1342747485t-forumrunner_20120719_202439.png
Views: 53
Size:  97.3 KB




Name:   59846d1342747495t-forumrunner_20120719_202448.png
Views: 53
Size:  101.1 KB




Name:   59848d1342747517t-forumrunner_20120719_202510.png
Views: 58
Size:  104.6 KB




Name:   59850d1342747541t-forumrunner_20120719_202534.png
Views: 57
Size:  98.4 KB




Name:   59851d1342747551t-forumrunner_20120719_202544.png
Views: 60
Size:  110.6 KB




Name:   59852d1342747562t-forumrunner_20120719_202554.png
Views: 55
Size:  103.7 KB
Attached Images
 
FordAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:08 AM   #16708
Registered Member
Regular
 
Xaperez100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: San antonio
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordAddict View Post
Dont have a stang currently. It got totaled... hydroplaned with 285s out back. It had a bbk cai, bbk 78mm tb intake, 90 mm maf, surge chip for air intake, steeda ud pullies, bbk cc plates, eibach sportlines, tokiko shocks and struts, tb spacer, s2 clutch, steeda short shifter, 4.10 gears, off road x pipe, flowmaster 40s, 285s out back, shaker hood, black billet grill, mach 1 chin, smoked headlights, tinted windows, centennial edition, sunroof, debadged, custom real leather centennial 2 tone interior, lorenzo wheels, stereo. I think im missing a few things. Heres some pics
Damn that sucks man:/ are you gonna get it fixed?
and that sounds nice! And looks nice! Does the shaker make an actual difference? And what kind of good is that?
Xaperez100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:31 AM   #16709
Registered Member
Regular
 
Nate98stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Scottsburg
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaperez100 View Post

Damn that sucks man:/ are you gonna get it fixed?
and that sounds nice! And looks nice! Does the shaker make an actual difference? And what kind of good is that?
Looks like factory hood with after market CDC shaker
__________________
2002 5 speed Comp Orange Mustang GT. K&N CAI,JBA headers,BBK xpipe,SLP mufflers to turn downs,Exedy stage 2 clutch,MGW short throw,drilled and and slotted roters,front:17x9 black 10th anniversary cobras Rear:17x10.5 black 10th anniversary cobras,Roush stage 3 body kit,smoked tails and side markers.
Nate98stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:34 AM   #16710
Registered Member
Regular
 
Xaperez100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: San antonio
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate98stang View Post

Looks like factory hood with after market CDC shaker
The hood has little slots in the front though
Xaperez100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:46 AM   #16711
Registered Member
Regular
 
Nate98stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Scottsburg
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaperez100 View Post
The hood has little slots in the front though
I don't see it lol I'm blind still apparently :p
__________________
2002 5 speed Comp Orange Mustang GT. K&N CAI,JBA headers,BBK xpipe,SLP mufflers to turn downs,Exedy stage 2 clutch,MGW short throw,drilled and and slotted roters,front:17x9 black 10th anniversary cobras Rear:17x10.5 black 10th anniversary cobras,Roush stage 3 body kit,smoked tails and side markers.
Nate98stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:47 AM   #16712
Registered Member
Regular
 
Xaperez100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: San antonio
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate98stang View Post

I don't see it lol I'm blind still apparently :p
Lol:p
Xaperez100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 11:09 AM   #16713
Registered Member
Regular
 
FordAddict's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 776
Insurance gave me 8500 for it plus I got all my mods back. The roof got smashed in...

Stock hood with cdc. As for power gains, its more of a show look but in the cold she whistles. And if you want a ram air, just pull your passenger headlight and have a ram air style cai.
FordAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 12:46 PM   #16714
Registered Member
Regular
 
Xaperez100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: San antonio
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordAddict View Post
Insurance gave me 8500 for it plus I got all my mods back. The roof got smashed in...

Stock hood with cdc. As for power gains, its more of a show look but in the cold she whistles. And if you want a ram air, just pull your passenger headlight and have a ram air style cai.
That's true mine whistles when I hit the gas every time I switch gears..
Xaperez100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 01:09 PM   #16715
Registered Member
Regular
 
FordAddict's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 776
Pics? I love seein them shaker hoods
FordAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 04:58 PM   #16716
Registered Member
Regular
 
Xaperez100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: San antonio
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordAddict View Post
Pics? I love seein them shaker hoods
No I'm saying my cars CAI whistles it's pretty sweet. And when I had that 2010 gt it had a shaker in it. It looked sweet



Click image for larger version

Name:	image-111691595.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	426.4 KB
ID:	103745



Click image for larger version

Name:	image-168434546.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	372.3 KB
ID:	103746
Xaperez100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 11:44 PM   #16717
Registered Member
Regular
 
cheelyb09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: austin
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,262
Detailed the stang, my sisters car & my stepdads car.
cheelyb09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 12:23 AM   #16718
Registered Member
Regular
 
2002VertGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Ohio
Posts: 1,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordAddict View Post
Insurance gave me 8500 for it plus I got all my mods back. The roof got smashed in...

Stock hood with cdc. As for power gains, its more of a show look but in the cold she whistles. And if you want a ram air, just pull your passenger headlight and have a ram air style cai.
Do you still have the parts?
__________________
2004 F150 4x4 Lariat Supercrew, 5.4l, Black/Arizona Beige (daily driver)
2002 Mustang GT Convertible, triple black, mach 1000 system (Summer Car)
2001 Ranger Edge 4x4 xcab (sold to cousin)

4.10 Gear/RPM thread
2002VertGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 12:52 AM   #16719
Registered Member
Regular
 
Ghostedmind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Huntsville
Region: Alabama
Posts: 918
Send a message via Skype™ to Ghostedmind
Washed her and did a good detail on the interior. Still need to take out the seats to get to everything and tale a little TuffStuff to some of the stains....having a kid and only one car is rough somerimes
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130423_005228.png
Views:	38
Size:	816.5 KB
ID:	103847  
__________________
Redfire '04 V6 - K&N CAI, Divorced duals, Bama Tune, EGR Delete, Gauge cluster LED overhaul.

LCMC Member
Ghostedmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:16 AM   #16720
Registered Member
Regular
 
2002VertGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Ohio
Posts: 1,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostedmind View Post
Washed her and did a good detail on the interior. Still need to take out the seats to get to everything and tale a little TuffStuff to some of the stains....having a kid and only one car is rough somerimes
Looks good, but try having 4 kids and 1 car...
__________________
2004 F150 4x4 Lariat Supercrew, 5.4l, Black/Arizona Beige (daily driver)
2002 Mustang GT Convertible, triple black, mach 1000 system (Summer Car)
2001 Ranger Edge 4x4 xcab (sold to cousin)

4.10 Gear/RPM thread
2002VertGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:21 AM   #16721
Registered Member
Regular
 
Ghostedmind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Huntsville
Region: Alabama
Posts: 918
Send a message via Skype™ to Ghostedmind
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002VertGT View Post

Looks good, but try having 4 kids and 1 car...
Ouch
__________________
Redfire '04 V6 - K&N CAI, Divorced duals, Bama Tune, EGR Delete, Gauge cluster LED overhaul.

LCMC Member
Ghostedmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 07:42 PM   #16722
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Stopped by the local O'Reilys to get some 2 cycle oil and a '13 3.7 was in the lot. So you know I'm like hmmm who's is that I come out and the guy is sitting in it, I give him the nod. As I'm backing out I assume he thought I was reving my exhaust at him, but I was just backing up at 1.5-2k rpms. (Obviously he didn't realize I have an O/R H-Pipe and pype-bombs ) So anyways, he looks over and revs his stock 3.7 at me and I glance over and WOT. He just dropped his head and looked the other way. Sucks I made him feel bad, but come on bro a stock 3.7 reving at me, I had to.
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 08:17 PM   #16723
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post
Stopped by the local O'Reilys to get some 2 cycle oil and a '13 3.7 was in the lot. So you know I'm like hmmm who's is that I come out and the guy is sitting in it, I give him the nod. As I'm backing out I assume he thought I was reving my exhaust at him, but I was just backing up at 1.5-2k rpms. (Obviously he didn't realize I have an O/R H-Pipe and pype-bombs ) So anyways, he looks over and revs his stock 3.7 at me and I glance over and WOT. He just dropped his head and looked the other way. Sucks I made him feel bad, but come on bro a stock 3.7 reving at me, I had to.
I would've pulled back in and let him know the difference lol
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 08:22 PM   #16724
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93mstnglx View Post

I would've pulled back in and let him know the difference lol
I almost did but I had a lot of yardwork to do and not a lot of time to do it in. I was over at my grandpa's late, working on his ranger for him.
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 09:14 PM   #16725
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post

I almost did but I had a lot of yardwork to do and not a lot of time to do it in. I was over at my grandpa's late, working on his ranger for him.
That's cool tho, cherish the time with them
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 09:48 PM   #16726
Registered Member

Regular
 
Ubnbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tazewell
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 3,522
My boss lost her dad today and one of the women i work with lost her grandmother. All in the same day. Life is short. It goes by too fast. The mark we leave behind is all we have.
__________________
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:14 PM   #16727
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post
My boss lost her dad today and one of the women i work with lost her grandmother. All in the same day. Life is short. It goes by too fast. The mark we leave behind is all we have.
Amen to that
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:50 PM   #16728
Registered Member
Regular
 
SoScary's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Madison
Region: Alabama
Posts: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post
My boss lost her dad today and one of the women i work with lost her grandmother. All in the same day. Life is short. It goes by too fast. The mark we leave behind is all we have.
So true, Ubnbit.....
__________________
2013 Shelby GT500 Cobra SVT PP purchased 9/11/2012
Black with Gold "Supersnake style" Stripes + Recaro Seats + Borla ATAKs
Premium Electronics + Shaker 1000 Pro Audio
* Team Shelby * Mustang Club of America
* Rocket City Mustang Club * Limestone County Mustang Club
SoScary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:57 PM   #16729
Moderator
Regular
Supporter
 
93slowstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Walker
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 3,433
Went and picked up keys to the new house. Don't really care for the house payment so the stang is grounded until further notice.
__________________


93 GT with more junkyard mods than you can imagine.
90 GT bone stock down to the air filter, awaiting restoration.
Join Mustang Evolution today. Click here
93slowstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:00 PM   #16730
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,105
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Learned how to tango
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
baby born today jray13 Pictures and Videos 18 02-01-2012 06:17 PM
What UPS & Fedex brought today jhagan1980 1979-1995 Mustang GT 3 11-03-2011 05:18 PM
DYNO'd my car today. Napoleon85 2011-2014 Mustang GT 40 09-02-2011 09:21 AM
Painted today.. Bensfoxbody 1979-1995 Mustang GT 11 08-27-2011 04:51 PM
Coincidence today jsearcy Pictures and Videos 24 07-22-2011 10:36 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



02:43 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.