What did you do today? - Page 518 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-30-2013, 10:04 AM   #18096
2014 Oxford White GT 'Vert
Supporter
 
Kustumb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Victoria, BC
Region: Canada
Posts: 911
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouri Hoss View Post

EASY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE

Ingredients:

1/2 cup Butter
2-1/4 cups Brown Sugar
1/2 cup Milk
3/4 cups Peanut Butter
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
3-1/2 cups Confectioner's Sugar
3/4 cup of Chopped Pecans (if desired)

DIRECTIONS:

Melt Butter in a medium saucepan, over medium heat. Stir in Brown Sugar and Milk. Bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Stir in Peanut Butter and Vanilla. Pour over Confectioner's Sugar and add Chopped Pecans (if desired), in a large mixing bowl. Quickly beat with a mixer until smooth. Pour into an 8x8 baking dish or pan. Refrigerate until firm and cut into squares.
Lol 3 cups of sugar. Damn!!! Thanks! I'll let you know if I have Type 1 after this.
Kustumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-30-2013, 10:06 AM   #18097
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kustumb View Post

Lol 3 cups of sugar. Damn!!! Thanks! I'll let you know if I have Type 1 after this.
It's actually almost 6 cups of sugar
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-30-2013, 10:23 AM   #18098
Registered Member
Regular
 
RedSleeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Austin
Region: Texas
Posts: 417
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf View Post
Jdub is back up on the streets and running again!

Neck breaker with the new rims, lots and lots more mods to come! Ill post pics later

Been so long feels like driving a new car, been pushing him to the max ha

Also, birthday Sunday, woop woop!
What mods you're adding?
__________________
Loving the days when you travel down to Mexico to push your car to the limits!
RedSleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 10:53 AM   #18099
beardless wonder
Supporter
Staff
 
silverskoundrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: TX
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post
Is it just the pulley or the tensioner itself BC you should be able to buy just the pulley and it's an easier swap and cheaper
I can push the tensioner in with my Hand
__________________
IG = @silverskoundrel
silverskoundrel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 11:09 AM   #18100
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverskoundrel View Post

I can push the tensioner in with my Hand
Darn... That shouldn't be that hard to install though
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 11:50 AM   #18101
Registered Member
Regular
 
351stroker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: The Pas, Mb
Region: Canada
Posts: 443
Well. Anybody need a firewall adjuster and clutch cable? Lol.
351stroker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 12:14 PM   #18102
beardless wonder
Supporter
Staff
 
silverskoundrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: TX
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post
Darn... That shouldn't be that hard to install though
one bolt
__________________
IG = @silverskoundrel
silverskoundrel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 01:32 PM   #18103
2014 Oxford White GT 'Vert
Supporter
 
Kustumb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Victoria, BC
Region: Canada
Posts: 911
Has anyone taken off their spoiler from a '05-09? I need to know the sizes of holes there. <3
Kustumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 01:44 PM   #18104
Registered Member
Regular
 
Missouri Hoss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Lebanon
Region: Missouri
Posts: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kustumb View Post
Lol 3 cups of sugar. Damn!!! Thanks! I'll let you know if I have Type 1 after this.
I know, that's a lot of confectioner's. I've been eating it, so you should be good to go, I think.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

Just finished whacking a dead evergreen, a maple and a fire bush. Hauled them to Public Works and dumped them in the burn pit. Damn I'm tired. But, the work was good for my fat carcass.
Missouri Hoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 01:53 PM   #18105
beardless wonder
Supporter
Staff
 
silverskoundrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: TX
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kustumb View Post
Has anyone taken off their spoiler from a '05-09? I need to know the sizes of holes there. <3
I wanna see it wingless but Idk the hole sizes :\
__________________
IG = @silverskoundrel
silverskoundrel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 02:01 PM   #18106
2014 Oxford White GT 'Vert
Supporter
 
Kustumb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Victoria, BC
Region: Canada
Posts: 911
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouri Hoss View Post
I know, that's a lot of confectioner's. I've been eating it, so you should be good to go, I think.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

Just finished whacking a dead evergreen, a maple and a fire bush. Hauled them to Public Works and dumped them in the burn pit. Damn I'm tired. But, the work was good for my fat carcass.
Lol from the sound of it, you're already dead, Mr. Carcass. maybe I'll wait till black on boss eats it.
Kustumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 02:11 PM   #18107
Registered Member
Regular
 
Tyoung68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: concord
Region: California
Posts: 3,375
Drove my car for the first time in like 3 months iv missed my girl
Tyoung68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 02:21 PM   #18108
Registered Member
Regular
 
Missouri Hoss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Lebanon
Region: Missouri
Posts: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kustumb View Post
Lol from the sound of it, you're already dead, Mr. Carcass. maybe I'll wait till black on boss eats it.
Good idea! BoB can be the guinea pig.
Missouri Hoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 02:23 PM   #18109
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouri Hoss View Post
Good idea! BoB can be the guinea pig.
I'll probably have a heart attack :p
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 03:21 PM   #18110
2014 Oxford White GT 'Vert
Supporter
 
Kustumb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Victoria, BC
Region: Canada
Posts: 911
Became a supporter of ME. Thanks for the past and future help everyone!
Kustumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 03:44 PM   #18111
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouri Hoss View Post
Good idea! BoB can be the guinea pig.
Guess what I'm about to make

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130930_164331.png
Views:	79
Size:	1.40 MB
ID:	130912
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 04:10 PM   #18112
2014 Oxford White GT 'Vert
Supporter
 
Kustumb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Victoria, BC
Region: Canada
Posts: 911
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post

Guess what I'm about to make
Lemme know how it is! (And whether or not Mr. Hoss is trying to kill us). I'm just kidding
Kustumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 05:21 PM   #18113
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
After mixing I was worried

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130930_182008.png
Views:	189
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	130926

After I put it in the pan

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130930_181907.png
Views:	186
Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	130925

In the fridge.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130930_181915.png
Views:	180
Size:	932.8 KB
ID:	130924

How long should I wait Hoss? I'm already having a sugar rush from the mixing bowl

It's literally a pan of sugar
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 06:05 PM   #18114
ME Bloodhound
Supporter
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,488
Quote:
Originally Posted by travisb.young66 View Post
Drove my car for the first time in like 3 months iv missed my girl
Congrats... Sadly mine has been sitting since last Friday (10 days ago)
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 06:26 PM   #18115
Registered Member
Regular
 
Tyoung68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: concord
Region: California
Posts: 3,375
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
Congrats... Sadly mine has been sitting since last Friday (10 days ago)
Ha thanks i just cant wait to paint her finally
Tyoung68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 06:35 PM   #18116
Registered Member
Regular
 
Iggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Jordan
Region: New York
Posts: 307
Candy's dandy but sex won't rot your teeth. LOL
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 06:38 PM   #18117
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
Candy's dandy but sex won't rot your teeth. LOL
Lmfao
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 06:46 PM   #18118
2014 Oxford White GT 'Vert
Supporter
 
Kustumb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Victoria, BC
Region: Canada
Posts: 911
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
Candy's dandy but sex won't rot your teeth. LOL
And that's coming from a girl.
Kustumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 07:07 PM   #18119
2014 Oxford White GT 'Vert
Supporter
 
Kustumb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Victoria, BC
Region: Canada
Posts: 911
Sssssshhhhiiittttttt yeah!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3612741787.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	435.3 KB
ID:	130949
Kustumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 07:19 PM   #18120
beardless wonder
Supporter
Staff
 
silverskoundrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: TX
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kustumb View Post
Sssssshhhhiiittttttt yeah!
handheld tuner!!?
__________________
IG = @silverskoundrel
silverskoundrel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 07:28 PM   #18121
2014 Oxford White GT 'Vert
Supporter
 
Kustumb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Victoria, BC
Region: Canada
Posts: 911
Kustumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 02:27 AM   #18122
Registered Member
Regular
 
Missouri Hoss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Lebanon
Region: Missouri
Posts: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post
After mixing I was worried

Attachment 130926

After I put it in the pan

Attachment 130925

In the fridge.

Attachment 130924

How long should I wait Hoss? I'm already having a sugar rush from the mixing bowl

It's literally a pan of sugar
Sorry for not seeing your post earlier. All you need to wait for is it to firm enough for cutting. Maybe a half hour or so. Yep, lots and lots of sugar. That's why I don't eat it often, but I'm a peanut butter freak.

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kustumb View Post
HORATIO, my hero!
Missouri Hoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 08:38 AM   #18123
Registered Member
Regular
 
351stroker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: The Pas, Mb
Region: Canada
Posts: 443
Quote:
Originally Posted by travisb.young66 View Post
Drove my car for the first time in like 3 months iv missed my girl
you lucky fu€k! Mine still sitting. Raining so hard today theres no way ill make it to the farm and be able to lay under my stang after. Might as well wait again....

---------- Post added at 08:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
Candy's dandy but sex won't rot your teeth. LOL
hahaha! True that!!
351stroker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 09:32 AM   #18124
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 81
Painted coil cover

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1893216970.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	701.4 KB
ID:	131055
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-17000632.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	450.9 KB
ID:	131056  
Xtian85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 10:58 AM   #18125
beardless wonder
Supporter
Staff
 
silverskoundrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: TX
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,463
Installed new tensioner
__________________
IG = @silverskoundrel
silverskoundrel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 12:40 PM   #18126
2014 Oxford White GT 'Vert
Supporter
 
Kustumb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Victoria, BC
Region: Canada
Posts: 911
Sitting in my car loading my Hybrid 93 tune right effin now!!!!!!!!!!
Kustumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 05:24 PM   #18127
beardless wonder
Supporter
Staff
 
silverskoundrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: TX
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kustumb View Post
Sitting in my car loading my Hybrid 93 tune right effin now!!!!!!!!!!
how did that go?
__________________
IG = @silverskoundrel
silverskoundrel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 06:47 PM   #18128
2014 Oxford White GT 'Vert
Supporter
 
Kustumb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Victoria, BC
Region: Canada
Posts: 911
Bama Tunes...so hot right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverskoundrel View Post
how did that go?
It all started on an early rainy day here in Victoria, BC. I woke and immedietly checked my phone to see whether or not the BAMA team had sent me my 93 Hybrid Tune. I had debated the previous night whether to load the 91 Racing Tune or not. I decided to let the suspense build....and build it did.

As soon as I saw the much expected e-mail, I set-up the Tuning software on my computer, loaded the Hybrid tune and stepped in the shower. It might have been the shortest shower I've ever had (and I'm notorious of sitting in a hot shower for long periods of time).

Soaking wet, I step out, barely dry myself and get into my PJ's as they were the easiest to access at the time. I put on my Nikes and run to my beautiful car. It's raining hard, but my car has never looked so good.

In an area where black, silver, and white cars make-up 99% of the cars, my car shines on its own; majestic and glorious. I settle in, plug my tuner and start uploading...

ECU Uploading...1%....2%... **** its taking forever...

I didn't know at the time, I thought this "ECU Uploading" was the one and only step, so I was dying of excitement at 98%...99%...100% BUT THEN! Downloading...

I sit there in peace, and let me car do its thing. Rain is getting heavier. I'm not sure if this is the best weather to be uploading a Hybrid tune, I will have to be careful...

TUNING DONE!!!

I start the car, it idles different...much more smoother...sounds much more nicer...

I try to calm myself and have a real experience instead of let the much-built-up-suspense take over me...

Park goes to Drive, Hand-brake goes down and car starts rolling down.

I tap on the gas pedal, the car IMMEDIATELY jerks forwards...I jizz in my pants a little - this is going to be fun.

Up comes a left turn, I tap again, the car does a 45-degree drift, and this is how I end up going down my windy hill. Its like meeting it for the first time...

-------------------------

Hours later the rain has paused momentarily and the roads are dry now...time to see what REALLY changed...

-------------------------

Long story short, all the "my car feels like a whole another beast", "the change is night and day" reviews ARE TRUE.

BAMA TUNES are so hot right now.

----------------------------------------------------


...and that ladies and gentlemen, is 50 Shades of Mustang.
Kustumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 06:51 PM   #18129
beardless wonder
Supporter
Staff
 
silverskoundrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: TX
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kustumb View Post
It all started on an early rainy day here in Victoria, BC. I woke and immedietly checked my phone to see whether or not the BAMA team had sent me my 93 Hybrid Tune. I had debated the previous night whether to load the 91 Racing Tune or not. I decided to let the suspense build....and build it did.

As soon as I saw the much expected e-mail, I set-up the Tuning software on my computer, loaded the Hybrid tune and stepped in the shower. It might have been the shortest shower I've ever had (and I'm notorious of sitting in a hot shower for long periods of time).

Soaking wet, I step out, barely dry myself and get into my PJ's as they were the easiest to access at the time. I put on my Nikes and run to my beautiful car. It's raining hard, but my car has never looked so good.

In an area where black, silver, and white cars make-up 99% of the cars, my car shines on its own; majestic and glorious. I settle in, plug my tuner and start uploading...

ECU Uploading...1%....2%... **** its taking forever...

I didn't know at the time, I thought this "ECU Uploading" was the one and only step, so I was dying of excitement at 98%...99%...100% BUT THEN! Downloading...

I sit there in peace, and let me car do its thing. Rain is getting heavier. I'm not sure if this is the best weather to be uploading a Hybrid tune, I will have to be careful...

TUNING DONE!!!

I start the car, it idles different...much more smoother...sounds much more nicer...

I try to calm myself and have a real experience instead of let the much-built-up-suspense take over me...

Park goes to Drive, Hand-brake goes down and car starts rolling down.

I tap on the gas pedal, the car IMMEDIATELY jerks forwards...I jizz in my pants a little - this is going to be fun.

Up comes a left turn, I tap again, the car does a 45-degree drift, and this is how I end up going down my windy hill. Its like meeting it for the first time...

-------------------------

Hours later the rain has paused momentarily and the roads are dry now...time to see what REALLY changed...

-------------------------

Long story short, all the "my car feels like a whole another beast", "the change is night and day" reviews ARE TRUE.

BAMA TUNES are so hot right now.

----------------------------------------------------


...and that ladies and gentlemen, is 50 Shades of Mustang.

sitting in the hot shower thinking of your mustang !! that's awesome man glad to see that you had no problems with your tune!!
__________________
IG = @silverskoundrel
silverskoundrel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 06:52 PM   #18130
2014 Oxford White GT 'Vert
Supporter
 
Kustumb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Victoria, BC
Region: Canada
Posts: 911
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverskoundrel View Post

sitting in the hot shower thinking of your mustang !! that's awesome man glad to see that you had no problems with your tune!!
Yeah I'm dying to make my weekly trip to Chilliwak. 150 kilometers of pure highway.
Kustumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
baby born today jray13 Pictures and Videos 18 02-01-2012 06:17 PM
What UPS & Fedex brought today jhagan1980 1979-1995 Mustang GT 3 11-03-2011 05:18 PM
DYNO'd my car today. Napoleon85 2011-2014 Mustang GT 40 09-02-2011 09:21 AM
Painted today.. Bensfoxbody 1979-1995 Mustang GT 11 08-27-2011 04:51 PM
Coincidence today jsearcy Pictures and Videos 24 07-22-2011 10:36 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



12:17 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.