What did you do today? - Page 67 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-01-2011, 01:45 AM   #2311
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Re: What did you do today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93slowstang View Post
Well happy late birthday
Thank You sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregtommy View Post
Don't frown I am 27 and still look good for being old now I just want to stop time
On my birthday i wanted to stop time because i knew eventually i wouldnt get treated like this as much as i grew older. I felt like the world. I just wish i could freeze life at 18/21 and stay there as long as i wanted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradh2414 View Post
Ah happy birthday. And yeah look forward to college its fun
Thanks bro yeah im excited east coast ftw! and itll be art college, so that will be interesting.
---
Oh i never posted my crazy Mustang themed birthday on here! so check it out..
- I come to school and find flowers in my parking spot with a big happy birthday sign.
- Go to my locker see it decorated in hotwheels things (F yeah hotwheels! hahaha one good thing about highschool)
- tied to it was HUGE amount of Lamborghini balloons!! (made my day).
- then 5th hour my teacher bought me strawberry shortcake (what kind of BA teacher is that?? YES.)
- AND she bought me hotwheel cars YES!
- Friend bought me 8 inch shorty antenna
- got a crapload of cards from friends all car themed too FTW
- went out to lunch with friend, cheers to classic coke bottles lol
- coach let me off of weight training got to go home early (YES)
- Got Rear louvers for my present and $230 to spend on my car

and um... COOLEST. CAKE. EVER.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-09-29_20-17-01_117.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	32275  
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-01-2011, 01:54 AM   #2312
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf

Thank You sir

On my birthday i wanted to stop time because i knew eventually i wouldnt get treated like this as much as i grew older. I felt like the world. I just wish i could freeze life at 18/21 and stay there as long as i wanted.

Thanks bro yeah im excited east coast ftw! and itll be art college, so that will be interesting.
---
Oh i never posted my crazy Mustang themed birthday on here! so check it out..
- I come to school and find flowers in my parking spot with a big happy birthday sign.
- Go to my locker see it decorated in hotwheels things (F yeah hotwheels! hahaha one good thing about highschool)
- tied to it was HUGE amount of Lamborghini balloons!! (made my day).
- then 5th hour my teacher bought me strawberry shortcake (what kind of BA teacher is that?? YES.)
- AND she bought me hotwheel cars YES!
- Friend bought me 8 inch shorty antenna
- got a crapload of cards from friends all car themed too FTW
- went out to lunch with friend, cheers to classic coke bottles lol
- coach let me off of weight training got to go home early (YES)
- Got Rear louvers for my present and $230 to spend on my car

and um... COOLEST. CAKE. EVER.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Oh man... I want some of that badass cake! It looks so delicious I'm gonna die! Lol jk happy late Birffday kiddo!
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-01-2011, 02:06 AM   #2313
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Re: What did you do today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone View Post
Oh man... I want some of that badass cake! It looks so delicious I'm gonna die! Lol jk happy late Birffday kiddo!
its Mississippi mudpie from dairy queen, i get it every year and gain 5 lbs lol it doesn't last a day! Thanks bro it looked so perfect i didnt want to cut into it ahahaha!
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 02:10 AM   #2314
Registered Member
Regular
 
00STANG00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Gonzales
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 801
Send a message via AIM to 00STANG00 Send a message via Yahoo to 00STANG00
thats the best part. puting its sugary delightness in your month. and end up in haven lol i have very vivid imagination
__________________
SUCK MY DUST
00STANG00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 02:12 AM   #2315
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Re: What did you do today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00STANG00 View Post
thats the best part. puting its sugary delightness in your month. and end up in haven lol i have very vivid imagination
yes it was so worth cutting up! i want five more D:
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 02:26 AM   #2316
Registered Member
Regular
 
00STANG00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Gonzales
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 801
Send a message via AIM to 00STANG00 Send a message via Yahoo to 00STANG00
lol
__________________
SUCK MY DUST
00STANG00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 04:58 AM   #2317
Registered Member
Regular
 
gregtommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Region: Washington
Posts: 1,462
Send a message via AIM to gregtommy Send a message via Skype™ to gregtommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf

its Mississippi mudpie from dairy queen, i get it every year and gain 5 lbs lol it doesn't last a day! Thanks bro it looked so perfect i didnt want to cut into it ahahaha!
Glad it was a happy birthday and I think I drank enough beer to celebrate it . As for 18 to 21 good years but with human nature we thrive to know more and soon 21 won't support that knowledge. I hope that advice wasn't a waste because while I was texting that I stepped in six inches of standing water not seeing it before hand. Love the mile long walk back
__________________
MOTM DEC 2011
Base SC Dyno 595rwhp/493rwtrq
Refined Tune 608rwhp/504rwtrq


Mustang history started with a 2000 v6, 2003 GT, 2007 GT, 2011 GT, all Black(coincidence)
gregtommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 07:50 AM   #2318
Registered Member
Regular
 
Qwik Four Six's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 882
Happy late birthday JetWolf. Lol. And it sounded like a nice birthday.
Yesterday, I got to go spend time with my girl. I got my parking pass for school taken, so I can't drive to school for a week. I had to pay 20 to buy it. And they say we can't hangout after school. Wtf?? I mean come on... It's not like were smokin a blunt down there, or cigarettes for that matter. But after I saw her that made my day.
Qwik Four Six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 08:02 AM   #2319
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blb97stang
Happy late birthday JetWolf. Lol. And it sounded like a nice birthday.
Yesterday, I got to go spend time with my girl. I got my parking pass for school taken, so I can't drive to school for a week. I had to pay 20 to buy it. And they say we can't hangout after school. Wtf?? I mean come on... It's not like were smokin a blunt down there, or cigarettes for that matter. But after I saw her that made my day.
Stupid Schools and their stupid rules! You should totally rape their parking lot after hours! Lol, link that student parking lot like it was a Drift track! Jk, but really...you should... I'm a bad rolemodel. XD
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 08:28 AM   #2320
Registered Member
Regular
 
Qwik Four Six's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 882
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone

Stupid Schools and their stupid rules! You should totally rape their parking lot after hours! Lol, link that student parking lot like it was a Drift track! Jk, but really...you should... I'm a bad rolemodel. XD
Ehh...maybe Mickey thompson et streets aren't exactly the best for drifting... Lol. Unless it's wet.
Qwik Four Six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 10:59 AM   #2321
Filibuster
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 1,656
Da fak?!!...mickey et's aint made for drifting!...they're for launching!!..
XXSTEVEO66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 11:45 AM   #2322
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Re: What did you do today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregtommy View Post
Glad it was a happy birthday and I think I drank enough beer to celebrate it . As for 18 to 21 good years but with human nature we thrive to know more and soon 21 won't support that knowledge. I hope that advice wasn't a waste because while I was texting that I stepped in six inches of standing water not seeing it before hand. Love the mile long walk back
Sounds like a great night to me!
HAHAHAHA! i am so sorry, i guess we dont really have that problem out here in AZ, unless maybe you walked into a canal, then your screwed. Im glad im worth stepping in 6 inches of water to reply to lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blb97stang View Post
Happy late birthday JetWolf. Lol. And it sounded like a nice birthday.
Yesterday, I got to go spend time with my girl. I got my parking pass for school taken, so I can't drive to school for a week. I had to pay 20 to buy it. And they say we can't hangout after school. Wtf?? I mean come on... It's not like were smokin a blunt down there, or cigarettes for that matter. But after I saw her that made my day.
Thanks Bro it was Awesome!! glad you finally got to see her. Dude wtf thats random why? Was your engine roarin' and tires pealing? ahaha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone View Post
Stupid Schools and their stupid rules! You should totally rape their parking lot after hours! Lol, link that student parking lot like it was a Drift track! Jk, but really...you should... I'm a bad rolemodel. XD
I Do!!!!!!!! theres a good 1/4 miles strip that connects to the parking lot with a clean coldesack at the end, students (attempt) to drag their cars their all the time. Ill upload a video of me doing a killswitch but it will be more torwards the end of the year because i want to do it in front of the teachers to piss them off I almost got my parking spot taken away a dozen times because my tires would squeal when i did a nasty smoking launch from the lot and they would get piissseeedddd! at night when im in the area you can still see my skid marks all over the street, plus theres a dirt lot right next to it so bonus!

You can see the warped white lines at the stoplights all down Ray road (where my school is at) and know theyre mine ahaha!
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 11:49 AM   #2323
Registered Member
Regular
 
bradh2414's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 727
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf

Thank You sir

On my birthday i wanted to stop time because i knew eventually i wouldnt get treated like this as much as i grew older. I felt like the world. I just wish i could freeze life at 18/21 and stay there as long as i wanted.

Thanks bro yeah im excited east coast ftw! and itll be art college, so that will be interesting.
---
Oh i never posted my crazy Mustang themed birthday on here! so check it out..
- I come to school and find flowers in my parking spot with a big happy birthday sign.
- Go to my locker see it decorated in hotwheels things (F yeah hotwheels! hahaha one good thing about highschool)
- tied to it was HUGE amount of Lamborghini balloons!! (made my day).
- then 5th hour my teacher bought me strawberry shortcake (what kind of BA teacher is that?? YES.)
- AND she bought me hotwheel cars YES!
- Friend bought me 8 inch shorty antenna
- got a crapload of cards from friends all car themed too FTW
- went out to lunch with friend, cheers to classic coke bottles lol
- coach let me off of weight training got to go home early (YES)
- Got Rear louvers for my present and $230 to spend on my car

and um... COOLEST. CAKE. EVER.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
East coast where?
And college is so much freedom.
That sounds like the greatest birthday ever
bradh2414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 11:51 AM   #2324
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Re: What did you do today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradh2414 View Post
East coast where?
And college is so much freedom.
That sounds like the greatest birthday ever
Savannah, Georgia.
I bet, im so excited!
It so was, all the car things made my day
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 12:38 PM   #2325
Registered Member
Regular
 
Ninjasteffers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 460
Got my baby all cleaned up
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1474011155.png
Views:	51
Size:	771.9 KB
ID:	32292   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3353404335.png
Views:	57
Size:	831.0 KB
ID:	32293  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3427217984.png
Views:	53
Size:	875.6 KB
ID:	32294  
Ninjasteffers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 01:01 PM   #2326
Registered Member
Regular
 
bradh2414's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 727
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf

Savannah, Georgia.
I bet, im so excited!
It so was, all the car things made my day
Oh georgia... I forget that's part of the east coast. I always think new england
bradh2414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 01:06 PM   #2327
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradh2414

Oh georgia... I forget that's part of the east coast. I always think new england
Haha! Yeah good ol' south east
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 01:21 PM   #2328
geo
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Virginia
Posts: 9
I don't really like the east. There's too Much going on over here. Everything too cluttered in and people drive so close its like your in their way. I prefer the west (Colorado!). Best road to just drive on and the roads go on forever it seems like
geo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 01:36 PM   #2329
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by geo
I don't really like the east. There's too Much going on over here. Everything too cluttered in and people drive so close its like your in their way. I prefer the west (Colorado!). Best road to just drive on and the roads go on forever it seems like
Oh yeah driving in the west is SOOOOO much better, you have so much room!

I refuse to drive in Florida its terrifying.
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 01:55 PM   #2330
Registered Member
Regular
 
Qwik Four Six's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 882
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf

Sounds like a great night to me!
HAHAHAHA! i am so sorry, i guess we dont really have that problem out here in AZ, unless maybe you walked into a canal, then your screwed. Im glad im worth stepping in 6 inches of water to reply to lol!

Thanks Bro it was Awesome!! glad you finally got to see her. Dude wtf thats random why? Was your engine roarin' and tires pealing? ahaha!

I Do!!!!!!!! theres a good 1/4 miles strip that connects to the parking lot with a clean coldesack at the end, students (attempt) to drag their cars their all the time. Ill upload a video of me doing a killswitch but it will be more torwards the end of the year because i want to do it in front of the teachers to piss them off I almost got my parking spot taken away a dozen times because my tires would squeal when i did a nasty smoking launch from the lot and they would get piissseeedddd! at night when im in the area you can still see my skid marks all over the street, plus theres a dirt lot right next to it so bonus!

You can see the warped white lines at the stoplights all down Ray road (where my school is at) and know theyre mine ahaha!
No. Lol. Were not allowed to just hangout in the parking lot after school.
Qwik Four Six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 01:59 PM   #2331
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blb97stang

No. Lol. Were not allowed to just hangout in the parking lot after school.
That's lame. Whaddya gunna do steal a car? Lol
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 02:24 PM   #2332
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blb97stang

No. Lol. Were not allowed to just hangout in the parking lot after school.
My high school, the student parking lot wasn't the place to hangout. All the car guy would hangout behind the stadium at the auto shop class and drink some beers before we would head to the beach. I was into the Nissan 240sx back then. Those were the days.
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 02:31 PM   #2333
Registered Member
Regular
 
00STANG00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Gonzales
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 801
Send a message via AIM to 00STANG00 Send a message via Yahoo to 00STANG00
sonic was our hangout spot
__________________
SUCK MY DUST
00STANG00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 02:47 PM   #2334
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Re: What did you do today?

I wish i went to public school. Damn.

Sonic was one of mine too! Literally every friday night in my old '04 you could find our group at sonic. Tots and limeade FTW.

We hang out a lot in phoenix, custom shops, Hbars, car shows, rich friends INSANE houses, and wherever we can fit all of our cars at once without "loitering" haha!
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 02:58 PM   #2335
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
Sonic, Mmmmm... Lunch time! Lol
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 03:07 PM   #2336
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Florida
Region: Florida
Posts: 145
Re: What did you do today?

did all the yard work, relaxin' now. gonna wash and wax the mach, got to get her nice and clean for first day of school monday!
jk_aktion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 03:23 PM   #2337
Registered Member
Regular
 
gregtommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Region: Washington
Posts: 1,462
Send a message via AIM to gregtommy Send a message via Skype™ to gregtommy
Re: What did you do today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjasteffers View Post
Got my baby all cleaned up
its looking good nice hood looks familiar to me
gregtommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 03:25 PM   #2338
Registered Member
Regular
 
gregtommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Region: Washington
Posts: 1,462
Send a message via AIM to gregtommy Send a message via Skype™ to gregtommy
Took this pic as the sun was setting lastnight in Hawaii
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-896688223.png
Views:	76
Size:	879.7 KB
ID:	32304  
__________________
MOTM DEC 2011
Base SC Dyno 595rwhp/493rwtrq
Refined Tune 608rwhp/504rwtrq


Mustang history started with a 2000 v6, 2003 GT, 2007 GT, 2011 GT, all Black(coincidence)
gregtommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 04:05 PM   #2339
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Re: What did you do today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone View Post
Sonic, Mmmmm... Lunch time! Lol
doesn't sound bad right now actually, might just fly down there once the new windshield dries and louvers set. Pick up some friends and jet off to the show
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 04:11 PM   #2340
Registered Member
Regular
 
00STANG00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Gonzales
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 801
Send a message via AIM to 00STANG00 Send a message via Yahoo to 00STANG00
im going to IFO (import face off) tomorrow and just washed the car. looks shiny without wax.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4279917446.png
Views:	69
Size:	898.3 KB
ID:	32308  
__________________
SUCK MY DUST
00STANG00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 04:50 PM   #2341
Registered Member
Regular
Supporter
 
93slowstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Walker
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 3,436
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00STANG00
im going to IFO (import face off) tomorrow and just washed the car. looks shiny without wax.
I will be going too, but might have to take the family hauler because I don't have a babysitter.
__________________


93 GT with more junkyard mods than you can imagine.
90 GT bone stock down to the air filter, awaiting restoration.
Join Mustang Evolution today. Click here
93slowstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 04:53 PM   #2342
Registered Member
Regular
 
00STANG00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Gonzales
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 801
Send a message via AIM to 00STANG00 Send a message via Yahoo to 00STANG00
ill be in the stang. where you leave from
__________________
SUCK MY DUST
00STANG00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 04:54 PM   #2343
Registered Member
Regular
Supporter
 
93slowstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Walker
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 3,436
Walker, I'm going back roads because it's quicker.
__________________


93 GT with more junkyard mods than you can imagine.
90 GT bone stock down to the air filter, awaiting restoration.
Join Mustang Evolution today. Click here
93slowstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 04:57 PM   #2344
Registered Member
Regular
 
00STANG00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Gonzales
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 801
Send a message via AIM to 00STANG00 Send a message via Yahoo to 00STANG00
ill be in caravan on the interstate
__________________
SUCK MY DUST
00STANG00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 05:09 PM   #2345
Registered Member
Regular
Supporter
 
93slowstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Walker
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 3,436
Wish I had a babysitter so I could take the stang, I will at least have my 5.0 mustang shirt on though.
__________________


93 GT with more junkyard mods than you can imagine.
90 GT bone stock down to the air filter, awaiting restoration.
Join Mustang Evolution today. Click here
93slowstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
baby born today jray13 Pictures and Videos 18 02-01-2012 06:17 PM
What UPS & Fedex brought today jhagan1980 1979-1995 Mustang GT 3 11-03-2011 05:18 PM
DYNO'd my car today. Napoleon85 2011-2014 Mustang GT 40 09-02-2011 09:21 AM
Painted today.. Bensfoxbody 1979-1995 Mustang GT 11 08-27-2011 04:51 PM
Coincidence today jsearcy Pictures and Videos 24 07-22-2011 10:36 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



08:30 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.