For non-believers - Page 11 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-02-2011, 02:51 AM   #351
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerfreak2143

because WE chose to sin. God created a perfect world, and we messed it up. so God CHOSE to sacrifice His Son in a horrible death because God loves you more than you will ever know. that is the message of Jesus. that is what it all comes down to. God loves us, we have to go to hell if we dont accept that love because of ourselves, not Him.
with that-I am done with this thread. I have done what is asked of me, the rest is up to God and you guys. I will follow this thread and may say things from time to time, but that is all.
to all of you who dont believe- mainly Brent, 93cobraguy, and 11SHELBYGT500, i will be praying for you guys.
to Joshy and texastboneking-thank you for the input, its good encouragement to see other believers on here good luck just remember...we know how it ends, and hopefully, this thread eill result in sone new believers
+1 nice post bro
Advertisement

Old 05-02-2011, 02:52 AM   #352
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93CobraGuy

But if I came at you with a knife and you killed me you would go to hell. Turn the other cheek!
Not according to my beliefs
Old 05-02-2011, 02:53 AM   #353
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent

Not a single person has asked for your prayers. Why would you make such a statement? Does that make you feel better about yourself? Why make such a statement? What did you hope to accomplish with that statement?

"Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven." - Matthew 6:1
Damn. Leave him alone. He just want the best for your guys. Uncalled for but it harms you in no way. Calm the **** down. Lol
Advertisement

Old 05-02-2011, 02:55 AM   #354
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Re: For non-believers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshy View Post
Damn. Leave him alone. He just want the best for your guys. Uncalled for but it harms you in no way. Calm the **** down. Lol
Joshy you are the one getting excited and taking things way to seriously. I simply asked a question. You are the one being a drama queen right now.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:56 AM   #355
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Joshy you are the one getting excited and taking things way to seriously. I simply asked a question. You are the one being a drama queen right now.
I'm really not. Notice the (lol) you just commented immune prayin for u thing when he meant the best. There was nothing to say negative about it
Old 05-02-2011, 02:58 AM   #356
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Btw. Call me Josh baby. we are closer than formal names
Old 05-02-2011, 03:00 AM   #357
Regular

Quote:
I'm really not. Notice the (lol) you just commented immune prayin for u thing when he meant the best. There was nothing to say negative about it
It doesn't matter if his intentions were for the best. My comments still stand. I want to know why people insist on letting people know they are praying for them. To me, it seems to be more about making themselves feel better about what they are doing rather than the people they are telling it too.

Reddit
Old 05-02-2011, 03:01 AM   #358
Road Trip!

Region: Other

Jesus kills a fig tree for not bearing figs, even though it was out of season. Jesus must not be as smart as Christians would have us believe, for he was retarded enough to do something this silly. You’d think the son of god would know that trees don’t bear fruit in dry season. Mark 11:13
93CobraGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 03:03 AM   #359
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
It doesn't matter if his intentions were for the best. My comments still stand. I want to know why people insist on letting people know they are praying for them. To me, it seems to be more about making themselves feel better about what they are doing rather than the people they are telling it too.
My Grandma says that **** all the time. I'll be praying for you.....
I'm just like, okay Grandma......
Old 05-02-2011, 03:08 AM   #360
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

It probably does make him feel better. Is that so bad though? The worst it does os let him have the last word in saying that he still is envying his and mine and many others god into your life. who cares. It's not a big deal. I understand what you mean though. It can be rude because he says you need it. I don't like it when people say that to me either if it's for a reason o morality. Maybe he meant your power? Or your health. Or maybe both. It couldn't hurt.
Old 05-02-2011, 03:08 AM   #361
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

My Grandma says that **** all the time. I'll be praying for you.....
I'm just like, okay Grandma......
Lol. Nice.
Old 05-02-2011, 03:14 AM   #362
Regular

Quote:
It probably does make him feel better. Is that so bad though? The worst it does os let him have the last word in saying that he still is envying his and mine and many others god into your life. who cares. It's not a big deal. I understand what you mean though. It can be rude because he says you need it. I don't like it when people say that to me either if it's for a reason o morality. Maybe he meant your power? Or your health. Or maybe both. It couldn't hurt.
I believe it is bad. The worst it does is push people away from what he is trying to accomplish.

Reddit
Old 05-02-2011, 03:16 AM   #363
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I believe it is bad. The worst it does is push people away from what he is trying to accomplish.
What is he trying to accomplish? Wishing you the best?
Old 05-02-2011, 03:17 AM   #364
Road Trip!

I find it kindof insulting personally. Like they are saying I'm a piece of **** for not believing what they do, and that I need help from some being which I don't have any belief or faith in.
Old 05-02-2011, 03:18 AM   #365
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I find it kindof insulting personally. Like they are saying I'm a piece of **** for not believing what they do, and that I need help from some being which I don't have any belief or faith in.
Yah. I know how u feel. But I don't think he meant it as an insult. I know sometimes it can be but I dont think it was in this case
Old 05-02-2011, 05:09 AM   #366
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stangman94 View Post
Wow! All I'm going to say is I believe in god and thats all that matters to me.
That is all that should matter!
Old 05-02-2011, 06:02 AM   #367
Registered Member
Regular

I believe always have and showing my pastor tomorrow
65 mustangfan4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 06:16 AM   #368
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

That is all that should matter!
+1
Old 05-02-2011, 07:18 AM   #369
Registered Member
Regular

Look everyone this thread should be kept but i am unsubscribing religion is supposed to bring people together not tear them apart most of you have this all wrong this thread was just supposed to tell you this thread starters opinion!!!!!!
65 mustangfan4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 07:24 AM   #370
Road Trip!

Region: Texas
Send a message via Skype™ to Texastboneking

im baaaaaaccckkkkk!!! sorry storm took out our internet last night
Texastboneking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 07:26 AM   #371
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to bbunt302
I know someone who died without ever committing a sin. EVER. No matter how strict your definition of sin.

Yet they never believed in Jesus, never went to church and never professed his name.

Now tell me, what will happen to their soul?

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 07:28 AM   #372
Road Trip!

i see some ppl stating this. "if God loves us so much why does he condemn us to hell if we dont do everything he says?" that is not what God says. God says all you have to do is believe in him to go to heaven. he never said you have to do what he says. i recommend that you do because your life would be much happier, but it is not necessary to go to heaven. killers go to heaven everyday because they know and believe in the Lord. if were going to debate this lets at least get the facts straight...
Old 05-02-2011, 07:30 AM   #373
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbunt302 View Post
I know someone who died without ever committing a sin. EVER. No matter how strict your definition of sin.

Yet they never believed in Jesus, never went to church and never professed his name.

sad to say this but he is going to hell. you can be the best person in the world. all God asks of you is to believe him. thats it.
Old 05-02-2011, 07:30 AM   #374
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texastboneking
i see some ppl stating this. "if God loves us so much why does he condemn us to hell if we dont do everything he says?" that is not what God says. God says all you have to do is believe in him to go to heaven. he never said you have to do what he says. i recommend that you do because your life would be much happier, but it is not necessary to go to heaven. killers go to heaven everyday because they know and believe in the Lord. if were going to debate this lets at least get the facts straight...
Fine. Answer my question above. If belief is a requirement, then answer my question.

Scary stuff.
Old 05-02-2011, 07:33 AM   #375
Road Trip!

Quote:
Fine. Answer my question above. If belief is a requirement, then answer my question.
im sorry. what was your question. i looked a ways back but didnt see it?
Old 05-02-2011, 07:34 AM   #376
Road Trip!

Quote:
im at work so im going to be slow on this thread. send me a private message with your question and ill answer it when i get the chance.
Old 05-02-2011, 07:39 AM   #377

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbunt302

I would assume in this case, you are talking about a still born child, or a baby... In which case the child will go to heaven, since they had not reached the age of accountability, which is when the child would have the mind to make a conscious decision about their beliefs. However, I am a Christian, and I'm sure I sin daily solely due to the fact that I am human and we all make mistakes.... Plus we are born into sin, based on the fact that the world is filled with it, so if your talking about an adult here then I can assure you they sinned.... I can try to find you scripture to back all of that up, but there is no sense in quoting the bible to people that don't believe it. It's kinda like quoting Fox News around President Obama. Lol

And I would just like to assure you, that I am the last guy on the planet that will try to push religion on you.... I believe that Jesus Christ did die for my sins and I would like others to know the same, but I ain't gonna cram it down their throat.... I was gonna stay out of this argument all together but you asked a question I felt like I knew the answer to, so I figured I'd offer up my .02
Robaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 08:18 AM   #378
Legacy Member
Legacy

Age of accountability? What verse is that in?

Oh I forgot... That's the BS excuse christians come up with that is absolutely nowhere in the bible.

Here's a christians take on it: http://www.scionofzion.com/age.htm

At least that guy stays consistent with the bible. Here's a summation of what it says: babies whose parents are non-believers go to hell. End of story. That's the true face of your god, like it or not.

There are times I hope I'm wrong and god is real so that one day I can rise out of the depths of hell and smite him the **** down.

Scary stuff.
Old 05-02-2011, 08:31 AM   #379
Road Trip!

Quote:
Age of accountability? What verse is that in?

one day I can rise out of the depths of hell and smite him the **** down.
obviously you didnt read my first post where is said to be cool with this. im not going to help you cause you dont want to be helped. you just want to come and cause problems. ill pray for you.
Old 05-02-2011, 08:36 AM   #380
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn

So many of today's religions are based upon an interpretation of the Bible that best fits those peoples' view. None of us are in any position to call one false and one true, neither are we in a position to tell someone else their basis for life is more wrong than ours.

I still don't understand why there is a such a popularity contest to be involved in the next big religious change. It seems those that are "religious" are the first to point out others' faults, and attempt to change those persons' beliefs to suit the popular belief.

Believe what you want, make your own informed decisions, and don't come knocking on my door in an attempt to change mine.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 08:38 AM   #381
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn View Post
So many of today's religions are based upon an interpretation of the Bible that best fits those peoples' view. None of us are in any position to call one false and one true, neither are we in a position to tell someone else their basis for life is more wrong than ours.

I still don't understand why there is a such a popularity contest to be involved in the next big religious change. It seems those that are "religious" are the first to point out others' faults, and attempt to change those persons' beliefs to suit the popular belief.

Believe what you want, make your own informed decisions, and don't come knocking on my door in an attempt to change mine.
there are a bunch of religions out there. im babtist and we study the king james version. the only version to be an exact translation of the bible.
Old 05-02-2011, 08:38 AM   #382
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texastboneking View Post
lets start with the story of noahs ark. they found the remains of a ship in the mountains that the bible specified. first off. whats a ship doing in the mountains, unless the flood happened how would it get there. also the ship was just as long as the bible stated. had as many floors as stated. same wood and sealer as stated. and they carbon dated the wood to the years stated and more if you want to read. heres the site with pictures and info
I have one main problem with your first post, you state carbon dating as a viable fact that this is in fact the ark. If you believe carbon dating to be fact then you must believe every item ever found that was confirmed by carbon dating, leading to a conflict with your basic beliefs.
Our's:
Old 05-02-2011, 08:39 AM   #383
Road Trip!

Quote:

by the way i like your sig
Old 05-02-2011, 08:40 AM   #384
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texastboneking View Post
there are a bunch of religions out there. im babtist and we study the king james version. the only version to be an exact translation of the bible.
Please, before you continue, learn your facts. This thread is going to go nowhere but downhill from this point.
Our's:
Old 05-02-2011, 08:41 AM   #385
Road Trip!

Quote:
I have one main problem with your first post, you state carbon dating as a viable fact that this is in fact the ark. If you believe carbon dating to be fact then you must believe every item ever found that was confirmed by carbon dating, leading to a conflict with your basic beliefs.
if i believed in the carbondateing that you believe in. there are two thoughts about carbon dating. one version of carbon dating does not go back as far as the other. its a newer version and its thought to be more accurate. and that wasnt the only proof of that ark. that was one little peice

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar