For non-believers - Page 13 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-02-2011, 02:27 PM   #421
Road Trip!

Region: Texas
Send a message via Skype™ to Texastboneking
Re: For non-believers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2008Shelby View Post
That's pretty much Caldwell County....everybody has an extremist Christian/Republican view that they try to shove down your throat and 99% of the time they're completely ignorant to what they're saying and just think you should agree with them because they agree with their parents or friends.....but I will agree the threads title even implies he's trying to convert "non-believers" but it was an interesting article for me...
was not trying to convert anyone. just bring some proof forward because no one else will. you pick what you want to believe. i was just trying to give ppl something to think about.
Texastboneking is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-02-2011, 02:29 PM   #422
Road Trip!

Region: North Carolina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texastboneking View Post
was not trying to convert anyone. just bring some proof forward because no one else will. you pick what you want to believe. i was just trying to give ppl something to think about.
I wasn't speaking of you at all.........unless of course you run around Caldwell County shoving your beliefs down my throat?????

and I am so glad I have your permission to believe what I want to believe!!!!! man I can sleep easy tonight not worrying about your approval..
2008Shelby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:30 PM   #423
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texastboneking

It worked.
Advertisement

Old 05-02-2011, 02:33 PM   #424
Road Trip!

Quote:
I wasn't speaking of you at all.........unless of course you run around Caldwell County shoving your beliefs down my throat?????

and I am so glad I have your permission to believe what I want to believe!!!!! man I can sleep easy tonight not worrying about your approval..
wow. who crapped in your corn flakes!? you said the title was trying to convert people. since i started the thread i assumed you were talking to me. glad you can sleep good tonight though
Old 05-02-2011, 02:36 PM   #425
Regular

Region: Tennessee

Quote:
wrong sir. it was to show some evidence of the bible. not to make you believe. you took it wrong. i didnt post it that way
You started this thread to change peoples mind. Otherwise there is no point to this thread? I mean you titled the thread "For non-believers" and then showed evidence you thought meant God existed.

It is what it is.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:41 PM   #426
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent

You started this thread to change peoples mind. Otherwise there is no point to this thread? I mean you titled the thread "For non-believers" and then showed evidence you thought meant God existed.

It is what it is.
I think he just started it to try and ge people to question things and think about others. Not with the sole intention of changing anyones beliefs
Old 05-02-2011, 02:43 PM   #427
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post

It is what it is.
it is for ppl who dont believe. and it shows evidence. it is what it is. it is not to change ppl. it is to make them think about what they believe. if i didnt put these facts on here no one would have. i just wanted to show ppl there is stuff supporting the idea of God. changing your mind is up to you. im just supporting the side that is too often unsupported
Old 05-02-2011, 02:44 PM   #428
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshy View Post
I think he just started it to try and ge people to question things and think about others. Not with the sole intention of changing anyones beliefs
thank you! someone who understands!!! +1
Old 05-02-2011, 02:50 PM   #429
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Lol. Yep. I gotcha bro
Old 05-02-2011, 03:22 PM   #430
Registered Member
Regular

Stand
I
65 mustangfan4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 03:23 PM   #431
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65 mustangfan4 View Post
Stand
I
curious. whats this mean?
Old 05-02-2011, 03:28 PM   #432
Road Trip!

Quote:
Quote:
wow. who crapped in your corn flakes!? you said the title was trying to convert people. since i started the thread i assumed you were talking to me. glad you can sleep good tonight though
I understand entirely what you were trying to do....but saying that you were not trying to provide proof in what you believe is obviously false.....you even called out a group of people....I am all for people debating their beliefs and opinions but do not deny what we all know is true during the debate.....and I'm so glad you know my beliefs pal
Old 05-02-2011, 03:31 PM   #433
Road Trip!

Region: Louisiana
A belief is simply what it is. To believe. If it were proven it would be fact. I BELIEVE that it takes a much stronger person to believe and have faith in something that is not proven. I BELIVE that God gave us a gift called "free will" and it's a wonderful thing. We have the freedom to chose to believe in god or not to. And I RESPECT a person who has faith in God or for that matter faith in anything. And I BELIEVE that there is not much RESPECT happening in this thread. To argue back and forth an individuals personal beliefs is ridiculous and very disrespectful by both sides.
Alscobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 03:33 PM   #434
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alscobra View Post
A belief is simply what it is. To believe. If it were proven it would be fact. I BELIEVE that it takes a much stronger person to believe and have faith in something that is not proven. I BELIVE that God gave us a gift called "free will" and it's a wonderful thing. We have the freedom to chose to believe in god or not to. And I RESPECT a person who has faith in God or for that matter faith in anything. And I BELIEVE that there is not much RESPECT happening in this thread. To argue back and forth an individuals personal beliefs is ridiculous and very disrespectful by both sides.
Couldn't agree more....
Old 05-02-2011, 03:36 PM   #435
Road Trip!

Quote:
I understand entirely what you were trying to do....but saying that you were not trying to provide proof in what you believe is obviously false.....you even called out a group of people....I am all for people debating their beliefs and opinions but do not deny what we all know is true during the debate.....and I'm so glad you know my beliefs pal
i dont know your beliefs? where did i say i was not trying to prove what i believe in? this whole thread is to provide proof. get off my back. i did nothing to you for you to come into this thread and start crap. I AM SIMPLY SHOWING SOME EVIDENCE I FOUND IN MY RESEARCH! stop trying to point things on me. if you dont like the thread, then stay out of it. its here for people that are interested and need some proof. and sorry if the Title of the thread hurt your feelings. dont be so sensitive. its hard to argue with you when your arguments are full of smartalec remarks and have false info in them.
Old 05-02-2011, 03:40 PM   #436
Road Trip!

Quote:
i dont know your beliefs? where did i say i was not trying to prove what i believe in? this whole thread is to provide proof. get off my back. i did nothing to you for you to come into this thread and start crap. I AM SIMPLY SHOWING SOME EVIDENCE I FOUND IN MY RESEARCH! stop trying to point things on me. if you dont like the thread, then stay out of it. its here for people that are interested and need some proof. and sorry if the Title of the thread hurt your feelings. dont be so sensitive. its hard to argue with you when your arguments are full of smartalec remarks and have false info in them.
I am very confused as to where you gathered my feelings were hurt???? I am being completely sincere you have lost me in this argument......you started this thread with a very interesting article...I stated above that I enjoyed the article....for me I need no evidence or research...I understand this is not the same for everybody and that everybody in here has a completely different feeling or belief from the next person....the title of the thread did not hurt my feelings at all nothing has I'm actually having a wonderful day!!! In an argument of faith nothing is true or false by definition...I simply disagreed with you and you act like I killed your puppy....so for that I apologize and I hope we can move past this!!!
Old 05-02-2011, 03:42 PM   #437
Road Trip!

Quote:
im behind in this thread. it blew up so fast in one day. i created it for the sole perpose of showing evidence. im having trouble figuring out why people think we are arguing over my beliefs. all i wanted to do was give ppl something to talk about and make them question what they believe. i cant tell if your talking about me here cause like i said im getting behind in this thread. all i wanted to do is share something i found.
Old 05-02-2011, 03:44 PM   #438
Road Trip!

Quote:

The bible is a collection of stories. To find proof to these stories helps turn a belief into fact. Fear in the truth can turn people to start insulting. This thread is a no win battle.
Old 05-02-2011, 03:45 PM   #439
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

curious. whats this mean?
It's I under stand literally
65 mustangfan4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 03:46 PM   #440
Road Trip!

Quote:

clever
Old 05-02-2011, 03:48 PM   #441
Road Trip!

Quote:
I am very confused as to where you gathered my feelings were hurt???? I am being completely sincere you have lost me in this argument......you started this thread with a very interesting article...I stated above that I enjoyed the article....for me I need no evidence or research...I understand this is not the same for everybody and that everybody in here has a completely different feeling or belief from the next person....the title of the thread did not hurt my feelings at all nothing has I'm actually having a wonderful day!!! In an argument of faith nothing is true or false by definition...I simply disagreed with you and you act like I killed your puppy....so for that I apologize and I hope we can move past this!!!
out of this thread i see it as nothing has happened. and im sorry it just sounded like you were out to get me. all is good in my book
Old 05-02-2011, 03:49 PM   #442
Road Trip!

Quote:

im behind in this thread. it blew up so fast in one day. i created it for the sole perpose of showing evidence. im having trouble figuring out why people think we are arguing over my beliefs. all i wanted to do was give ppl something to talk about and make them question what they believe. i cant tell if your talking about me here cause like i said im getting behind in this thread. all i wanted to do is share something i found.
I appreciate and respect what you are trying to do here. Keep your faith and stay strong. I just wouldn't feed this beast anymore.
Old 05-02-2011, 03:51 PM   #443
Road Trip!

Quote:
The bible is a collection of stories. To find proof to these stories helps turn a belief into fact. Fear in the truth can turn people to start insulting. This thread is a no win battle.
correct. kind of what i was saying in the first few posts of this thread. the ppl arguing are not willing to listen. you must be willing to listen to understand my point. im glad we are on the same page.
Old 05-02-2011, 03:52 PM   #444
Road Trip!

Quote:
lol cool. i like it
Old 05-02-2011, 03:54 PM   #445
Road Trip!

Quote:
I appreciate and respect what you are trying to do here. Keep your faith and stay strong. I just wouldn't feed this beast anymore.
there aint no budgin my belief. ive spent a lot of time studying. ill try but i hate it when ppl try and shoot me down personally for my belief. s
Old 05-02-2011, 03:56 PM   #446
Road Trip!

Quote:

correct. kind of what i was saying in the first few posts of this thread. the ppl arguing are not willing to listen. you must be willing to listen to understand my point. im glad we are on the same page.
I would love nothing more than a belief to be proven fact. Wether it be Christianity, budist, judiasm, Islam, etc. Knowing a truth would be great. There would be nobody to argue. Believe what you want until proven otherwise.
Old 05-02-2011, 04:00 PM   #447
Road Trip!

Quote:
out of this thread i see it as nothing has happened. and im sorry it just sounded like you were out to get me. all is good in my book
Ohhh no I was not out to get anybody!!!! I usually come off as an asshiole though!! but I assure you I was not meaning to!!!!

But I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say we have a similar religion!! haha
Old 05-02-2011, 04:02 PM   #448
Road Trip!

Quote:
Ohhh no I was not out to get anybody!!!! I usually come off as an asshiole though!! but I assure you I was not meaning to!!!!

But I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say we have a similar religion!! haha
now that youve clarified it im cool with it. i was just getting confused with your reactions to my posts lol. all is good
Old 05-02-2011, 04:04 PM   #449
Road Trip!

Region: California
I do Belive in God and the bible and just because someone doesn't, doesn't mean they are a bad person even non believers can agree the bible is a great guide line even if they dont Belive in the gospel
16218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 04:23 PM   #450
Road Trip!

oooo cool. i just noticed that im a member now
Old 05-02-2011, 06:54 PM   #451
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drodriguez2009
I do Belive in God and the bible and just because someone doesn't, doesn't mean they are a bad person even non believers can agree the bible is a great guide line even if they dont Belive in the gospel
One of the most agreeable comments I have seen in this thread. I believe in god, history, and science...science proves the existence of a higher power, and history is mans pursuit of trying to understand nature. Religion, or a belief and faith in something bigger, is the cornerstone of every society... I believe in god, but the holy books of the world aren't the sole word of god because no matter what, we are persuaded by our own interpretation of what we hear and know. All religions follow a similar thread...and this thread is probably closer to the truth than any one faith.
Pete08GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 12:05 AM   #452
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi

Christianity is one of the newest major religions of the world, but also believes in a God that without your devote faith, sends you to hell. So, what happened to the millions of people who came before Christianity was created?

More people have been killed in the name of God than for any other reason in the history of the world.
Old 05-03-2011, 12:10 AM   #453
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupidfast5.0 View Post
Christianity is one of the newest major religions of the world, but also believes in a God that without your devote faith, sends you to hell. So, what happened to the millions of people who came before Christianity was created?

More people have been killed in the name of God than for any other reason in the history of the world.
the religion might not have been around forever but God has. you can believe in him without the religion.
Old 05-03-2011, 12:13 AM   #454
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi

Quote:
the religion might not have been around forever but God has. you can believe in him without the religion.
How would you believe in something you have no understanding or knowledge of?
Old 05-03-2011, 12:13 AM   #455
Road Trip!

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupidfast5.0

Not true god never said you don't Belive in me you will be damned to hell I am catholic and Belive in the bible and the commandments yes one says you shall not have not god other then be but ad a catholic I don't go to MAss and if your breaking a commandment and ima braking a commandment what makes me better then you? As long as you live a life you can be proud of then in your death bed you won't have regrets for any faith
16218 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar