For non-believers - Page 8 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-02-2011, 01:54 AM   #246
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500

Why can't you guys understand? If God is all knowing, than he knows everything you will do before he creates you. All the way to death. He knows all of your decisions before you make them. Once he creates you, he has made all those decisions for you.
Not what I believe. Where are you gettin this from? Use 93's copy paste technique to get some evidence of that
Advertisement

Old 05-02-2011, 01:54 AM   #247
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerfreak2143

no, but when you throw around useless insults, it takes me a while to be able write without saying something I will regret
Lol
Old 05-02-2011, 01:54 AM   #248
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93CobraGuy
Everyone will have to worship Jesus -- whether they want to or not. Philippians 2:10

A Christian can not be accused of any wrongdoing. Romans 8:33
taken so far out of context...
soccerfreak2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-02-2011, 01:54 AM   #249
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

taken so far out of context...
That's what I said!!!
Old 05-02-2011, 01:55 AM   #250
Road Trip!

Region: Other
Re: For non-believers

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerfreak2143 View Post
no, but when you throw around useless insults, it takes me a while to be able write without saying something I will regret
The insults were not really useless, they look and sound like idiots when they do that. It's all for show, just like when someone says they are going to kill themselves. All for attention...
93CobraGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 01:55 AM   #251
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

The insults were not really useless, they look and sound like idiots when they do that. It's all for show, just like when someone says they are going to kill themselves. All for attention...
I agree with the last sentence
Old 05-02-2011, 01:56 AM   #252
Registered Member
Regular

93cobraguy...why are you using all of these verses? what are you getting at, because many of them are unrelated, and taken out of context
Old 05-02-2011, 01:56 AM   #253
Regular

Region: Tennessee

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerfreak2143 View Post
what are you talking about? modern science and physics: laws of thermodynamics disprove the theory of evolution and the big bang.
history: the bible has been proven historically accurate many, many times by many different people, Christians and not.
geology: there are fossils of sea animals on the tallest mountains in the world, explaining the flood. Biology: our DNA has a pre-written code in it that knows what do do, some thing called "A Priori" knowledge, meaning that the only way for that to exist, is for something outside of itself to give it that knowledge.

i said originally i didnt want to do this. I wont be able to prove everything to you in Christianity. at some point, you have to choose what to believe, like you already have. I am just asking you to reconsider without bias.

...I will ignore your comment about the " idiot rolling around on the floor speaking in tounges"
The Big Bang Theory is a theory for a reason. It hasn't been proven. No one has claimed in this thread to know how the world was created. That does not prove that a god exists however.

Just because the bible references historical events does not mean that God exists. All it means is that someone wrote the bible (duh) and they referenced stuff that happened during their time.

What people in here want is you to understand that what you are believing in is based on absolutely no facts or evidence at all, other than the Bible, which is thousands of years old and nothing more than an account of life back when everyone thought the World was flat and 90% of the World that we lived in today was not explored.

The people that wrote the bible didn't even know Kangaroos existed.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 01:56 AM   #254
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshy

That's what I said!!!
haha indeed
Old 05-02-2011, 01:58 AM   #255
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
The Big Bang Theory is a theory for a reason. It hasn't been proven. No one has claimed in this thread to know how the world was created. That does not prove that a god exists however.

Just because the bible references historical events does not mean that God exists. All it means is that someone wrote the bible (duh) and they referenced stuff that happened during their time.

What people in here want is you to understand that what you are believing in is based on absolutely no facts or evidence at all, other than the Bible, which is thousands of years old and nothing more than an account of life back when everyone thought the World was flat and 90% of the World that we lived in today was not explored.

How do you know kangaroos exist? Just because? Well I believe in god and others do not. Just because... It seems like that's the way it is. But I love this thread. Very fun
Old 05-02-2011, 01:59 AM   #256
Regular

Region: Tennessee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshy View Post
How do you know kangaroos exist? Just because? Well I believe in god and others do not. Just because... It seems like that's the way it is. But I love this thread. Very fun
Because I can see the Kangaroos.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:00 AM   #257
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

you are right- none of that completely proves a God. my original statement of not wanting to prove Christianity still stands. unfortunately, i think i tried too hard, and this will go absolutely nowhere from here.
Old 05-02-2011, 02:01 AM   #258
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Because I can see the Kangaroos.
Well I see the bible, and I see gods people and I see your point.
Old 05-02-2011, 02:02 AM   #259
Road Trip!

Region: California
Quote:

Not what I believe. Where are you gettin this from? Use 93's copy paste technique to get some evidence of that
Omg this is simple math

If my entire life consisted of decisions in the form of letters starting with BCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

None of those decisions could have been made without decision A. God creating me is decision A. He's responsible for every decision after A.
11SHELBYGT500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:03 AM   #260
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

ok, so your opinion is that they look and sound like idiots and its all fir attention. fine, but name calling is different, and somewhat immature (for lack of a better word) for a conversation like this.
Old 05-02-2011, 02:04 AM   #261
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Omg this is simple math

If my entire life consisted of decisions in the form of letters starting with BCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

None of those decisions could have been made without decision A. God creating me is decision A. He's responsible for every decision after A.
Again. I believe god created us to be able to choose our own path. Weather the bible says that or not. Idk. Soccerfreak? Do u know?
Old 05-02-2011, 02:05 AM   #262
Road Trip!

Quote:

Again. I believe god created us to be able to choose our own path. Weather the bible says that or not. Idk. Soccerfreak? Do u know?
You are killing me Josh. You can't choose your own path because he chose it for you.
Old 05-02-2011, 02:06 AM   #263
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

You are killing me Josh. You can't choose your own path because he chose it for you.
Says who???? Not me!!! Lol. Your killing me. Haha
Old 05-02-2011, 02:06 AM   #264
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

right on

11SHELBYGT500- we have been over this enough, we believe that we are responsible, you believe God is. neither of is will change the others mind by restating our beliefs in different ways
Old 05-02-2011, 02:06 AM   #265
Road Trip!

Quote:

Says who???? Not me!!! Lol. Your killing me. Haha
Says your God
Old 05-02-2011, 02:07 AM   #266
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Says your God
where does God say that He chose everything for us?
Old 05-02-2011, 02:07 AM   #267
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

right on

11SHELBYGT500- we have been over this enough, we believe that we are responsible, you believe God is. neither of is will change the others mind by restating our beliefs in different ways
Lol. THANK YOU...
Old 05-02-2011, 02:08 AM   #268
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Says your God
Give me a verse from the book that says that?

Your full of it. Lol
Old 05-02-2011, 02:09 AM   #269
Road Trip!

Quote:

right on

If you believe that, than your God isn't all knowing and that goes directly against what people believe.
Old 05-02-2011, 02:09 AM   #270
Road Trip!

Region: Texas
Send a message via Skype™ to Texastboneking
Quote:

See that is my point. You were basically brainwashed as a child. As far as what God has done for us, right now in Alabama he has killed 250+ people and devasted entire cities.

I guess we can praise god for that right?

I will never understand faith.
Ok. Your hearing from someone who wasnt "brainwashed" as a child. I didn't start going to church until I hit 14 and I was sceptic until I reached 18. I've done tons of research and I have seen God at work in my life. I'm not forcing it down Anyone. As I said I'm my original post. I wanted to share factual evidence. You will not understand what I've shared cause you don't want to understand. Do some research. What do you have to loose? You were "brainwashed" as a child to not believe in God.
Texastboneking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:10 AM   #271
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

If you believe that, than your God isn't all knowing and that goes directly against what people believe.
i gave an example of this earlier...
if you give your kid a piece of candy, they will it it. you kbew they would, but you didnt make that choice for them. it was their choice to make
Old 05-02-2011, 02:10 AM   #272
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Says who????!!!! Your making no since. Find proof and then show me. Get a piece of the bible up on this screen that says that.
Old 05-02-2011, 02:11 AM   #273
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texastboneking

Ok. Your hearing from someone who wasnt "brainwashed" as a child. I didn't start going to church until I hit 14 and I was sceptic until I reached 18. I've done tons of research and I have seen God at work in my life. I'm not forcing it down Anyone. As I said I'm my original post. I wanted to share factual evidence. You will not understand what I've shared cause you don't want to understand. Do some research. What do you have to loose? You were "brainwashed" as a child to not believe in God.
thank you
Old 05-02-2011, 02:12 AM   #274
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

thank you
+1
Old 05-02-2011, 02:13 AM   #275
Road Trip!

Quote:

i gave an example of this earlier...
if you give your kid a piece of candy, they will it it. you kbew they would, but you didnt make that choice for them. it was their choice to make
But your god already saw him eat it.
Old 05-02-2011, 02:14 AM   #276
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

exactly...my God already saw him choose to eat it
Old 05-02-2011, 02:14 AM   #277
Road Trip!

Quote:

Says who????!!!! Your making no since. Find proof and then show me. Get a piece of the bible up on this screen that says that.
You don't need the bible. It's simple brain power.
Old 05-02-2011, 02:14 AM   #278
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

*our god
Old 05-02-2011, 02:14 AM   #279
Road Trip!

Region: Other

Whatever emotion we feel as human, being created in his image, God is infinitely more feeling? For he is the creator of all things created, I believe this concept is pretty safe to assume. With this being so, my love for my son must be a fraction of God’s love for his children. Speaking as a father, I can safely say that if my child were to commit the greatest harm upon me tomorrow, I would never wish him harm. Why? Simply because he is my creation.

If my son were to maim me, slander me, etc. I would still love him, for my instinct and emotion demands of me to protect and care for him regardless of his actions, much like all rational beings. So now I pose the question, why then would God condemn us to hell for something as menial as lack of faith? If he is not infinitely more so loving then me, why would hell even exist? Any true loving being would never condemn his own children to everlasting torment, especially one that proclaims himself to having the very essence of forgiveness.
93CobraGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:14 AM   #280
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

You don't need the bible. It's simple brain power.
Lol. Not if your trying to disprove something based off it. Lol.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar