For non-believers - Page 8 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-02-2011, 01:54 AM   #246
Registered Member
Regular
 
Joshy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Region: Kansas
Posts: 1,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500

Why can't you guys understand? If God is all knowing, than he knows everything you will do before he creates you. All the way to death. He knows all of your decisions before you make them. Once he creates you, he has made all those decisions for you.
Not what I believe. Where are you gettin this from? Use 93's copy paste technique to get some evidence of that
__________________
www.petom.biz
Joshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-02-2011, 01:54 AM   #247
Registered Member
Regular
 
Joshy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Region: Kansas
Posts: 1,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerfreak2143

no, but when you throw around useless insults, it takes me a while to be able write without saying something I will regret
Lol
__________________
www.petom.biz
Joshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 01:54 AM   #248
Registered Member
Regular
 
soccerfreak2143's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Region: Indiana
Posts: 636
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93CobraGuy
Everyone will have to worship Jesus -- whether they want to or not. Philippians 2:10

A Christian can not be accused of any wrongdoing. Romans 8:33
taken so far out of context...
soccerfreak2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-02-2011, 01:54 AM   #249
Registered Member
Regular
 
Joshy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Region: Kansas
Posts: 1,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerfreak2143

taken so far out of context...
That's what I said!!!
__________________
www.petom.biz
Joshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 01:55 AM   #250
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Other
Posts: 2,268
Re: For non-believers

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerfreak2143 View Post
no, but when you throw around useless insults, it takes me a while to be able write without saying something I will regret
The insults were not really useless, they look and sound like idiots when they do that. It's all for show, just like when someone says they are going to kill themselves. All for attention...
93CobraGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 01:55 AM   #251
Registered Member
Regular
 
Joshy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Region: Kansas
Posts: 1,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93CobraGuy

The insults were not really useless, they look and sound like idiots when they do that. It's all for show, just like when someone says they are going to kill themselves. All for attention...
I agree with the last sentence
__________________
www.petom.biz
Joshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 01:56 AM   #252
Registered Member
Regular
 
soccerfreak2143's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Region: Indiana
Posts: 636
93cobraguy...why are you using all of these verses? what are you getting at, because many of them are unrelated, and taken out of context
soccerfreak2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 01:56 AM   #253
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Re: For non-believers

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerfreak2143 View Post
what are you talking about? modern science and physics: laws of thermodynamics disprove the theory of evolution and the big bang.
history: the bible has been proven historically accurate many, many times by many different people, Christians and not.
geology: there are fossils of sea animals on the tallest mountains in the world, explaining the flood. Biology: our DNA has a pre-written code in it that knows what do do, some thing called "A Priori" knowledge, meaning that the only way for that to exist, is for something outside of itself to give it that knowledge.

i said originally i didnt want to do this. I wont be able to prove everything to you in Christianity. at some point, you have to choose what to believe, like you already have. I am just asking you to reconsider without bias.

...I will ignore your comment about the " idiot rolling around on the floor speaking in tounges"
The Big Bang Theory is a theory for a reason. It hasn't been proven. No one has claimed in this thread to know how the world was created. That does not prove that a god exists however.

Just because the bible references historical events does not mean that God exists. All it means is that someone wrote the bible (duh) and they referenced stuff that happened during their time.

What people in here want is you to understand that what you are believing in is based on absolutely no facts or evidence at all, other than the Bible, which is thousands of years old and nothing more than an account of life back when everyone thought the World was flat and 90% of the World that we lived in today was not explored.

The people that wrote the bible didn't even know Kangaroos existed.
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 01:56 AM   #254
Registered Member
Regular
 
soccerfreak2143's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Region: Indiana
Posts: 636
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshy

That's what I said!!!
haha indeed
soccerfreak2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 01:58 AM   #255
Registered Member
Regular
 
Joshy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Region: Kansas
Posts: 1,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
The Big Bang Theory is a theory for a reason. It hasn't been proven. No one has claimed in this thread to know how the world was created. That does not prove that a god exists however.

Just because the bible references historical events does not mean that God exists. All it means is that someone wrote the bible (duh) and they referenced stuff that happened during their time.

What people in here want is you to understand that what you are believing in is based on absolutely no facts or evidence at all, other than the Bible, which is thousands of years old and nothing more than an account of life back when everyone thought the World was flat and 90% of the World that we lived in today was not explored.

The people that wrote the bible didn't even know Kangaroos existed.
How do you know kangaroos exist? Just because? Well I believe in god and others do not. Just because... It seems like that's the way it is. But I love this thread. Very fun
__________________
www.petom.biz
Joshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 01:59 AM   #256
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Re: For non-believers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshy View Post
How do you know kangaroos exist? Just because? Well I believe in god and others do not. Just because... It seems like that's the way it is. But I love this thread. Very fun
Because I can see the Kangaroos.
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:00 AM   #257
Registered Member
Regular
 
soccerfreak2143's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Region: Indiana
Posts: 636
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
The Big Bang Theory is a theory for a reason. It hasn't been proven. No one has claimed in this thread to know how the world was created. That does not prove that a god exists however.

Just because the bible references historical events does not mean that God exists. All it means is that someone wrote the bible (duh) and they referenced stuff that happened during their time.

What people in here want is you to understand that what you are believing in is based on absolutely no facts or evidence at all, other than the Bible, which is thousands of years old and nothing more than an account of life back when everyone thought the World was flat and 90% of the World that we lived in today was not explored.

The people that wrote the bible didn't even know Kangaroos existed.
you are right- none of that completely proves a God. my original statement of not wanting to prove Christianity still stands. unfortunately, i think i tried too hard, and this will go absolutely nowhere from here.
soccerfreak2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:01 AM   #258
Registered Member
Regular
 
Joshy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Region: Kansas
Posts: 1,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent

Because I can see the Kangaroos.
Well I see the bible, and I see gods people and I see your point.
__________________
www.petom.biz
Joshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:02 AM   #259
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: California
Posts: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshy

Not what I believe. Where are you gettin this from? Use 93's copy paste technique to get some evidence of that
Omg this is simple math

If my entire life consisted of decisions in the form of letters starting with BCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

None of those decisions could have been made without decision A. God creating me is decision A. He's responsible for every decision after A.
11SHELBYGT500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:03 AM   #260
Registered Member
Regular
 
soccerfreak2143's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Region: Indiana
Posts: 636
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93CobraGuy

The insults were not really useless, they look and sound like idiots when they do that. It's all for show, just like when someone says they are going to kill themselves. All for attention...
ok, so your opinion is that they look and sound like idiots and its all fir attention. fine, but name calling is different, and somewhat immature (for lack of a better word) for a conversation like this.
soccerfreak2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:04 AM   #261
Registered Member
Regular
 
Joshy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Region: Kansas
Posts: 1,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500

Omg this is simple math

If my entire life consisted of decisions in the form of letters starting with BCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

None of those decisions could have been made without decision A. God creating me is decision A. He's responsible for every decision after A.
Again. I believe god created us to be able to choose our own path. Weather the bible says that or not. Idk. Soccerfreak? Do u know?
__________________
www.petom.biz
Joshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:05 AM   #262
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: California
Posts: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshy

Again. I believe god created us to be able to choose our own path. Weather the bible says that or not. Idk. Soccerfreak? Do u know?
You are killing me Josh. You can't choose your own path because he chose it for you.
11SHELBYGT500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:06 AM   #263
Registered Member
Regular
 
Joshy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Region: Kansas
Posts: 1,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500

You are killing me Josh. You can't choose your own path because he chose it for you.
Says who???? Not me!!! Lol. Your killing me. Haha
__________________
www.petom.biz
Joshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:06 AM   #264
Registered Member
Regular
 
soccerfreak2143's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Region: Indiana
Posts: 636
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshy

Again. I believe god created us to be able to choose our own path. Weather the bible says that or not. Idk. Soccerfreak? Do u know?
right on

11SHELBYGT500- we have been over this enough, we believe that we are responsible, you believe God is. neither of is will change the others mind by restating our beliefs in different ways
soccerfreak2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:06 AM   #265
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: California
Posts: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshy

Says who???? Not me!!! Lol. Your killing me. Haha
Says your God
11SHELBYGT500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:07 AM   #266
Registered Member
Regular
 
soccerfreak2143's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Region: Indiana
Posts: 636
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500

Says your God
where does God say that He chose everything for us?
soccerfreak2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:07 AM   #267
Registered Member
Regular
 
Joshy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Region: Kansas
Posts: 1,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerfreak2143

right on

11SHELBYGT500- we have been over this enough, we believe that we are responsible, you believe God is. neither of is will change the others mind by restating our beliefs in different ways
Lol. THANK YOU...
__________________
www.petom.biz
Joshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:08 AM   #268
Registered Member
Regular
 
Joshy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Region: Kansas
Posts: 1,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500

Says your God
Give me a verse from the book that says that?

Your full of it. Lol
__________________
www.petom.biz
Joshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:09 AM   #269
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: California
Posts: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerfreak2143

right on

11SHELBYGT500- we have been over this enough, we believe that we are responsible, you believe God is. neither of is will change the others mind by restating our beliefs in different ways
If you believe that, than your God isn't all knowing and that goes directly against what people believe.
11SHELBYGT500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:09 AM   #270
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,223
Send a message via Skype™ to Texastboneking
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent

See that is my point. You were basically brainwashed as a child. As far as what God has done for us, right now in Alabama he has killed 250+ people and devasted entire cities.

I guess we can praise god for that right?

I will never understand faith.
Ok. Your hearing from someone who wasnt "brainwashed" as a child. I didn't start going to church until I hit 14 and I was sceptic until I reached 18. I've done tons of research and I have seen God at work in my life. I'm not forcing it down Anyone. As I said I'm my original post. I wanted to share factual evidence. You will not understand what I've shared cause you don't want to understand. Do some research. What do you have to loose? You were "brainwashed" as a child to not believe in God.
Texastboneking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:10 AM   #271
Registered Member
Regular
 
soccerfreak2143's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Region: Indiana
Posts: 636
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500

If you believe that, than your God isn't all knowing and that goes directly against what people believe.
i gave an example of this earlier...
if you give your kid a piece of candy, they will it it. you kbew they would, but you didnt make that choice for them. it was their choice to make
soccerfreak2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:10 AM   #272
Registered Member
Regular
 
Joshy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Region: Kansas
Posts: 1,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500

If you believe that, than your God isn't all knowing and that goes directly against what people believe.
Says who????!!!! Your making no since. Find proof and then show me. Get a piece of the bible up on this screen that says that.
__________________
www.petom.biz
Joshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:11 AM   #273
Registered Member
Regular
 
soccerfreak2143's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Region: Indiana
Posts: 636
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texastboneking

Ok. Your hearing from someone who wasnt "brainwashed" as a child. I didn't start going to church until I hit 14 and I was sceptic until I reached 18. I've done tons of research and I have seen God at work in my life. I'm not forcing it down Anyone. As I said I'm my original post. I wanted to share factual evidence. You will not understand what I've shared cause you don't want to understand. Do some research. What do you have to loose? You were "brainwashed" as a child to not believe in God.
thank you
soccerfreak2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:12 AM   #274
Registered Member
Regular
 
Joshy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Region: Kansas
Posts: 1,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerfreak2143

thank you
+1
__________________
www.petom.biz
Joshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:13 AM   #275
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: California
Posts: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerfreak2143

i gave an example of this earlier...
if you give your kid a piece of candy, they will it it. you kbew they would, but you didnt make that choice for them. it was their choice to make
But your god already saw him eat it.
11SHELBYGT500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:14 AM   #276
Registered Member
Regular
 
soccerfreak2143's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Region: Indiana
Posts: 636
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500

But your god already saw him eat it.
exactly...my God already saw him choose to eat it
soccerfreak2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:14 AM   #277
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: California
Posts: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshy

Says who????!!!! Your making no since. Find proof and then show me. Get a piece of the bible up on this screen that says that.
You don't need the bible. It's simple brain power.
11SHELBYGT500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:14 AM   #278
Registered Member
Regular
 
Joshy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Region: Kansas
Posts: 1,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500

But your god already saw him eat it.
*our god
__________________
www.petom.biz
Joshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:14 AM   #279
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Other
Posts: 2,268
Re: For non-believers

Whatever emotion we feel as human, being created in his image, God is infinitely more feeling? For he is the creator of all things created, I believe this concept is pretty safe to assume. With this being so, my love for my son must be a fraction of God’s love for his children. Speaking as a father, I can safely say that if my child were to commit the greatest harm upon me tomorrow, I would never wish him harm. Why? Simply because he is my creation.

If my son were to maim me, slander me, etc. I would still love him, for my instinct and emotion demands of me to protect and care for him regardless of his actions, much like all rational beings. So now I pose the question, why then would God condemn us to hell for something as menial as lack of faith? If he is not infinitely more so loving then me, why would hell even exist? Any true loving being would never condemn his own children to everlasting torment, especially one that proclaims himself to having the very essence of forgiveness.
93CobraGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:14 AM   #280
Registered Member
Regular
 
Joshy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Region: Kansas
Posts: 1,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500

You don't need the bible. It's simple brain power.
Lol. Not if your trying to disprove something based off it. Lol.
__________________
www.petom.biz
Joshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



07:11 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.