For non-believers - Page 9 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-02-2011, 02:15 AM   #281
Road Trip!

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerfreak2143

exactly...my God already saw him choise to eat it
No, he already saw him eat it before he got it.
11SHELBYGT500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-02-2011, 02:16 AM   #282
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Re: For non-believers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texastboneking View Post
Ok. Your hearing from someone who wasnt "brainwashed" as a child. I didn't start going to church until I hit 14 and I was sceptic until I reached 18. I've done tons of research and I have seen God at work in my life.
Stop saying things like "I have seen God at work in my life" when you can not even prove he exists. You can not prove God and you are sitting here saying you have some kind of proof that he exists because he has intervened in your life.

Quote:
I'm not forcing it down Anyone. As I said I'm my original post. I wanted to share factual evidence. You will not understand what I've shared cause you don't want to understand. Do some research. What do you have to loose? You were "brainwashed" as a child to not believe in God.
I was raised in Alabama and taken to church until I was around 18 years old. The majority of my family believes in a God and go to Church. So no, I was not conditioned to believe what I do today.

You did not share factual evidence for the existence of the God. You proved that some parts of the bible are historically accurate which anyone should be able to assume as it was written be people who referenced historical events in their life time and wrote them down.

Here is a list of all the Gods you don't believe in and all the Gods I don't believe in: Gods You Don’t Believe In (lukeprog.com)

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:16 AM   #283
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93CobraGuy
Whatever emotion we feel as human, being created in his image, God is infinitely more feeling? For he is the creator of all things created, I believe this concept is pretty safe to assume. With this being so, my love for my son must be a fraction of God’s love for his children. Speaking as a father, I can safely say that if my child were to commit the greatest harm upon me tomorrow, I would never wish him harm. Why? Simply because he is my creation.

If my son were to maim me, slander me, etc. I would still love him, for my instinct and emotion demands of me to protect and care for him regardless of his actions, much like all rational beings. So now I pose the question, why then would God condemn us to hell for something as menial as lack of faith? If he is not infinitely more so loving then me, why would hell even exist? Any true loving being would never condemn his own children to everlasting torment, especially one that proclaims himself to having the very essence of forgiveness.
Aww. That's sweet. I only believe truly wicked people go to he'll ( Osama ). Got loves even the sinners.
Advertisement

Old 05-02-2011, 02:17 AM   #284
Road Trip!

Region: Texas
Send a message via Skype™ to Texastboneking

man... i take half a day off this forum to get my dads motor back in his car and come back to one hell of a thread! its gonna take me a while to catch up on my reading lol.
Texastboneking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:17 AM   #285
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Whatever emotion we feel as human, being created in his image, God is infinitely more feeling? For he is the creator of all things created, I believe this concept is pretty safe to assume. With this being so, my love for my son must be a fraction of God’s love for his children. Speaking as a father, I can safely say that if my child were to commit the greatest harm upon me tomorrow, I would never wish him harm. Why? Simply because he is my creation.

If my son were to maim me, slander me, etc. I would still love him, for my instinct and emotion demands of me to protect and care for him regardless of his actions, much like all rational beings. So now I pose the question, why then would God condemn us to hell for something as menial as lack of faith? If he is not infinitely more so loving then me, why would hell even exist? Any true loving being would never condemn his own children to everlasting torment, especially one that proclaims himself to having the very essence of forgiveness.
this is good to hear you are absolutely 100% correct, until the end:/
its not just faith...God and sin CANNOT coexist. it is impossible, and the only way to get rid of this sin is to accept Jesus.
soccerfreak2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:17 AM   #286
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent

Stop saying things like "I have seen God at work in my life" when you can not even prove he exists. You can not prove God and you are sitting here saying you have some kind of proof that he exists because he has intervened in your life.

I was raised in Alabama and taken to church until I was around 18 years old. The majority of my family believes in a God and go to Church. So no, I was not conditioned to believe what I do today.

You did not share factual evidence for the existence of the God. You proved that some parts of the bible are historically accurate which anyone should be able to assume as it was written be people who referenced historical events in their life time and wrote them down.

Here is a list of all the Gods you don't believe in and all the Gods I don't believe in: Gods You Don’t Believe In (lukeprog.com)
You have absolutely no proof he does not exist. So stop saying he doesn't.
Old 05-02-2011, 02:19 AM   #287
Road Trip!

Region: Other

I was given free will with which to choose if I will go to hell or not? How can you possibly deem something free when you must fear consequences? That completely conflicts with the definition of free. If I were to hold a gun to your head and say “you have free will to not give me your wallet, but if you attempt to defy me I will kill you.” Does it really feel as if you have a choice in the matter? Of course not. Free means to give or receive something with out an expectation of return. The whole free will concept is self defeating. Call it Circumstantial Will, for that is what it truly is.
93CobraGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:19 AM   #288
Regular

Why does it not blow peoples mind that you believe that there exists a good place and a bad place and how you behave in real life dictate where you end of for your afterlife?

It blows my mind, it really does, that people believe in the traditional Christianity outcome of death and ignore the entire history of religion and its many faces.

Reddit
Old 05-02-2011, 02:19 AM   #289
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshy

God loves even the sinners.
very good point, but sinners without Jesus go to hell many people assume that God wants to send people to hell...but He doesnt.
Old 05-02-2011, 02:19 AM   #290
Road Trip!

Quote:

You have no proof that Santa does not exist. Does he Josh? How about the Easter bunny?
Old 05-02-2011, 02:20 AM   #291
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

very good point, but sinners without Jesus go to hell many people assume that God wants to send people to hell...but He doesnt.
+1
Old 05-02-2011, 02:20 AM   #292
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshy View Post
You have no proof he does, so stop saying he does.....
Old 05-02-2011, 02:21 AM   #293
Regular

Quote:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Reddit
Old 05-02-2011, 02:21 AM   #294
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500

You have no proof that Santa does not exist. Does he Josh?
I do have proof. That makes no since.
Old 05-02-2011, 02:22 AM   #295
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

You have no proof he does, so stop saying he does.....
I never did. I said I believe
Old 05-02-2011, 02:22 AM   #296
Road Trip!

There is no need to argue it Joshy, thats the whole point. It's a discussion. No need to attack people.
Old 05-02-2011, 02:23 AM   #297
Road Trip!

Quote:

Oh really show me? With all the books that have been written about Santa and all those children that believe he exists? Are you saying Santa doesn't exist?
Old 05-02-2011, 02:23 AM   #298
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Quote:
I never did. I said I believe
Pics or it didn't happen.....
Old 05-02-2011, 02:23 AM   #299
Regular

Quote:
Have you ever NOT SEEN SANTA? If you have never seen Santa how do you know he doesn't exist?

The only reason you know he doesn't exists is because your parents lied to you as a kid and then said "HAHA it was all a joke!"

Too bad parents don't do that more with religion.

Reddit
Old 05-02-2011, 02:23 AM   #300
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Which will never be found on either side. Did u know that a scienteis recently discovered elements called "Devine elements" which made this skeptic physicist believe in god because he thought he found god himself within science. Look it up
Old 05-02-2011, 02:24 AM   #301
Road Trip!

My niece says the tooth fairy is real. She's pretty animate about it!
Old 05-02-2011, 02:24 AM   #302
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I was given free will with which to choose if I will go to hell or not? How can you possibly deem something free when you must fear consequences? That completely conflicts with the definition of free. If I were to hold a gun to your head and say “you have free will to not give me your wallet, but if you attempt to defy me I will kill you.” Does it really feel as if you have a choice in the matter? Of course not. Free means to give or receive something with out an expectation of return. The whole free will concept is self defeating. Call it Circumstantial Will, for that is what it truly is.
except that if you want to use that example, for it to be accurate, it would have to be something like this:
God is holding a gun to your head, saying " i sent my only son to die on a cross for you, so you could come and live with me in perfection, because I love you. but if you choose not to take my gift, i have no choice but to shoot you, even though i would absolutely hate it"
Old 05-02-2011, 02:24 AM   #303
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
There is no need to argue it Joshy, thats the whole point. It's a discussion. No need to attack people.
Tell that to Brent. I attacked nobody until Brent attacked bonestang
Old 05-02-2011, 02:25 AM   #304
Regular

Quote:
Which will never be found on either side. Did u know that a scienteis recently discovered elements called "Devine elements" which made this skeptic physicist believe in god because he thought he found god himself within science. Look it up
But he didn't find God within science so you have no point.

Reddit
Old 05-02-2011, 02:25 AM   #305
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500

Oh really show me? With all the books that have been written about Santa and all those children that believe he exists? Are you saying Santa doesn't exist?
My parents do everything Santa is written to do. There is my proof. Or atleast Santa does not visit me.
Old 05-02-2011, 02:25 AM   #306
Regular

Quote:
Tell that to Brent. I attacked nobody until Brent attacked bonestang
I didn't attack anyone. I responded to his post. Having an opinion that differs from someone else's is not attacking.

Reddit
Old 05-02-2011, 02:26 AM   #307
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post

ok. i wont say that. ill say this. my life was a living hell before i started believing in him. and God isnt something you can prove. i am trying to prove the bible so that you can see its factual. if its factual then maybe there is a God as it states. so tell me. obviously you see some truth in the story of noahs ark. explain to me how it ended up on a mpuntain over 6000 feet above sea level? and all those "gods" you listed are still in the grave. but my God rose again and is still living.
Old 05-02-2011, 02:26 AM   #308
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Pics or it didn't happen.....
Same with the big bang. Show me a pic. Show me how we came magically from one cell organisms.
Old 05-02-2011, 02:26 AM   #309
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Have you ever NOT SEEN SANTA? If you have never seen Santa how do you know he doesn't exist?

The only reason you know he doesn't exists is because your parents lied to you as a kid and then said "HAHA it was all a joke!"

Too bad parents don't do that more with religion.
Ok. Well there is my proof. Where's yours?
Old 05-02-2011, 02:26 AM   #310
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texastboneking
man... i take half a day off this forum to get my dads motor back in his car and come back to one hell of a thread! its gonna take me a while to catch up on my reading lol.
please do lots of goid stuff in this thread
Old 05-02-2011, 02:27 AM   #311
Regular

Quote:
Same with the big bang. Show me a pic. Show me how we came magically from one cell organisms.
Big Bang THEORY.

No one claims it as fact. Hence the THEORY. THEORY!

Reddit
Old 05-02-2011, 02:27 AM   #312
Road Trip!

Quote:

accept that if you want to use that example, for it to be accurate, it would have to be something like this:
God is holding a gun to your head, saying " i sent my only son to die on a cross for you, so you could come and live with me in perfection, because I love you. but if you choose not to take my gift, i have no choice but to shoot you, even though i would absolutely hate it"
That makes me laugh inside. It's a offer I didn't ask for along with a threat that I better take it. Hahaha
Old 05-02-2011, 02:27 AM   #313
Road Trip!

God is the one who purposely hardened the heart of the Pharaoh so that he would not let Moses and the Jews go. God messed with someone’s free will. God could have even teleported the Jews out of captivity without bloodshed, or put the Egyptians to sleep while they left, but no. God decided to set up a situation in which he knew he would have to punish the Pharaoh. Though this he didn’t even do. He punished the children instead. Judging from God’s previous actions, killing innocent children is much more his forte.
Old 05-02-2011, 02:28 AM   #314
Regular

Quote:
Ok. Well there is my proof. Where's yours?
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. It is not my burden to prove your claim wrong, it is your burden to prove your claim right. My claim is that there is no evidence for the existence of a higher being.

Reddit
Old 05-02-2011, 02:28 AM   #315
Road Trip!

Quote:
+1

i guess he knows of some ancient camera that no one else knows of lol. here let me pull a pic out of my butt

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar