For non-believers - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-30-2011, 10:49 PM   #1
Road Trip!

Region: Texas
Send a message via Skype™ to Texastboneking
For non-believers

i want to share some evidence of Christ. I dont want to start an argument. i just want to show you some proofs of the bible that you wont find or hear about unless you search for them. if these truths dont help you have any small amount of belief then thats cool. im here on the forum for mustangs not religion. i just wanted to share. lets keep this cool.

lets start with the story of noahs ark. they found the remains of a ship in the mountains that the bible specified. first off. whats a ship doing in the mountains, unless the flood happened how would it get there. also the ship was just as long as the bible stated. had as many floors as stated. same wood and sealer as stated. and they carbon dated the wood to the years stated and more if you want to read. heres the site with pictures and info

Noah's Ark Overview
Texastboneking is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-01-2011, 12:21 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kansas
Interesting thread man. I personally believe in god and always have. It can be difficult to combat scientific evidence with religious evidence though. I'm impressed.
Old 05-01-2011, 02:01 AM   #3
Road Trip!

Region: Other
Re: For non-believers

The only thing I believe is that if we can have a thread like this, we should have another BS thread......

I don't believe in anything. Who wrote the bible? People...... Who wrote comic books? People...... Both with the same kind of fictional stories. I think the bible was written by some good men who wanted people to live by their ways, not for themselves.
Throw any argument that God is real to me and I will give you something to think about in the other respect.
God is supposed to be a perfect being, well, he made us, that was ****up #1
93CobraGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-01-2011, 02:12 AM   #4
Road Trip!

It's all good bud!
Old 05-01-2011, 02:14 AM   #5
Road Trip!

Region: California
I believe, we live, we die, and ***** happens in between.
11SHELBYGT500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 02:19 AM   #6
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500 View Post
I believe, we live, we die, and ***** happens in between.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alscobra View Post
There are a whole lot of new threads here because of the lack of 1 bs thread.
Both of these statements are too true, even though they don't relate to each other in any way.
Old 05-01-2011, 08:28 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93CobraGuy View Post
The only thing I believe is that if we can have a thread like this, we should have another BS thread......

I don't believe in anything. Who wrote the bible? People...... Who wrote comic books? People...... Both with the same kind of fictional stories. I think the bible was written by some good men who wanted people to live by their ways, not for themselves.
Throw any argument that God is real to me and I will give you something to think about in the other respect.
agreed!
06mustangmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 08:34 AM   #8
A.K.A. Baby-D!

Region: Louisiana
Interesting info by OP thanks for sharing! Never heard that one!
Previous:
2004 V6--my first pony
1988 GT--July 2010 MOTM
04TRV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 08:49 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93CobraGuy

Thats a shame i wont argue, because you cant prove Christianity, just like you cant disprove it. however, there are tons of evidences of it being correct. i also wont argue, because its not what we are supposed to do as christians. not that its wrong, but nobody likes having someone all up in their face telling them they are wrong. we share because we want you guys to be saved, not to prove you wrong. think about it...is it really wirth risking ETERNITY in hell? i mean really, what do you have to lose if you believe? really man...we christians are just here to show Jesus' love to everyone we can...thats the only way people will come to Him. if you only understood...the CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE loves you enough to die the most agonizing death of any person, ever.
Jesus would have done that if you were the only person that needed it. I cant tell you how much God loves you, but i will pray that sometime He shows up in your life in an incredibly real and undeniable way.
soccerfreak2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 09:27 AM   #10
Road Trip!

I see some people are upset about this thread. This will be my only "bs" ( as you call it) thread I just wanted to share info. I can tell you didn't even bother looking at it. Yes the bible was written by people but God told them what to write. How can you not see any evidence in what I first posted. The bible was right about everything that was found at that ship wreck. I wasn't saying that this one FACT that I have was going to make you a believer, but make you question what you believe.
Old 05-01-2011, 09:28 AM   #11
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshy
Interesting thread man. I personally believe in god and always have. It can be difficult to combat scientific evidence with religious evidence though. I'm impressed.
Thing is I got more proof. I'll post some after church today
Old 05-01-2011, 09:56 AM   #12
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to bbunt302
We should rename this thread "For people with common sense". Look at the website you posted it looks like GeoCities circa '95. How is that supposed to be taken as a credible source?

Oh... And one word: T-Rex.

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 10:21 AM   #13
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Georgia
Send a message via AIM to fast64

Looks like a bunch of hills and rocks to me?
Old 05-01-2011, 10:24 AM   #14
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to DarkShadow

With such meaningful threads as "What are you drinking", "What are you eating", "What are you doing", and a thread for quoting Step Brothers adnasueum, this is a nice change of pace.

Reminds me of the meaningful discussions this site used to have years ago.
Old 05-01-2011, 10:58 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbunt302

Oh... And one word: T-Rex.
maybe this is obvious...but i dont get it. what about a T-Rex?
soccerfreak2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 11:24 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to Knight F Mohawk

+1 for thread

-Will
Knight F Mohawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 11:30 AM   #17
Road Trip!

...and the little sheep will gather. I will say, it's amusing to watch. LOL
Old 05-01-2011, 11:50 AM   #18
Titus Wadicus
Regular

Region: Ohio
Send a message via Yahoo to svtlx

ok, so i belive in god... but i only belive a really small percentage of the bible. as stated above, it was written by man, but i question sum of the statments and intentions in those statements there of.

i dont wanna see this thread closed, but it will definatley start sum interesting contraversy.

i think i will unsubscribe to this thread, this is one of those threads where u get to see how ppl really think and feel. and possibly make u lose respect for sum members. just like the law enforcement related threads.... this has the potential to get real personal, ugly, and ignorant.

bbk ssi, 70ml t.b., bbk adj.reg., bd11-a 11psi, e-cam,
racing aod, 2700 stall, 3.42 gears, ported e7, 308ci, 1.7rr, comp .560valve springs, gear drive, high dwell module, msd 6a & coil, bbk off road xpipe, mac cat back, 30lbs inj, pro-m 90mm, welded subframe connectors, boxed upper & lower trailing arms, spherical axle bushings, 255/50/16 tires, 255lph pump, 456hp
svtlx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 12:01 PM   #19
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Georgia
Send a message via AIM to fast64

Quote:
Originally Posted by svtlx View Post
as stated above, it was written by man, but i question sum of the statments and intentions in those statements there of.
Absolutely. If the Bible was some perfect work, why would there be two creation stories? Why would there be four gospels? Why were there scores of books edited out as it was determined that they didn't reflect the image or the messages Christians were attempting to portray at the time?
Old 05-01-2011, 12:12 PM   #20
Titus Wadicus
Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to svtlx

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast64 View Post
Absolutely. If the Bible was some perfect work, why would there be two creation stories? Why would there be four gospels? Why were there scores of books edited out as it was determined that they didn't reflect the image or the messages Christians were attempting to portray at the time?
that's exactly my point...

i think sum things in there are true, did indeed happen, and a direct manifestation of what god/jesus manifested or directed.

but i only believe a small portion of wuts written, a small portion of what is described as gods law.

imo, god is real.... but the bible is mostly fiction.. and or modified versions of the truth and actual events. too much of the bible is subjective.

a relationship with god is important, but i believe that religion as a whole is devisive.. religion itself devides ppl and cultures. the reason muslims hate christians, christians hating jews, and wutever. the religon is wut devides us. if ppl just had a relationship with god instead of a religious sect label.. everyone would get along better.

bbk ssi, 70ml t.b., bbk adj.reg., bd11-a 11psi, e-cam,
racing aod, 2700 stall, 3.42 gears, ported e7, 308ci, 1.7rr, comp .560valve springs, gear drive, high dwell module, msd 6a & coil, bbk off road xpipe, mac cat back, 30lbs inj, pro-m 90mm, welded subframe connectors, boxed upper & lower trailing arms, spherical axle bushings, 255/50/16 tires, 255lph pump, 456hp
svtlx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 01:41 PM   #21
Road Trip!

That's not the only site there are more updated sites out there. And who care what the site looks like it's the facts that the site offers. I can't prove anything if you are not willing to listen and think about what is shown here
Old 05-01-2011, 01:47 PM   #22
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast64 View Post
Looks like a bunch of hills and rocks to me?
again someone only looked at the pictures. they are not hills. they have been tested and found to be petrified wood. the same wood that the bible states. and it has the pitch(sealer) that the bible also said was used. plus they found ancient rivets used back then. also the wood was carbon dated to the years of the ark. read ppl
Old 05-01-2011, 04:55 PM   #23
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to bbunt302
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texastboneking
That's not the only site there are more updated sites out there. And who care what the site looks like it's the facts that the site offers. I can't prove anything if you are not willing to listen and think about what is shown here
Link them then. This time from a more credible source please.

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 05:15 PM   #24
Road Trip!

The only thing you need to know about Noah, was his age when he built that ark and than you will know the Bible is fiction.
Old 05-01-2011, 05:58 PM   #25
Regular

Region: Tennessee
I don't believe in the tooth fairy therefore I don't believe in a God. You are religious because of where you were born and nothing more or less. Religion is holding society back.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 06:08 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

I believe in god but i dont practice.but i jaw to say don't take the stories in the bible so seriously. The aethiests always have to prove something to people who believe. I mean seriously. The bible was made for good intentions, for people to do the right thing and to live a better life. Don't try and tell me god isn't real cause guess what I don't really care. I have my belief and you have yours.
306 H/C/I, holley 4 barrel, T5, Hurst Shifter, Subframe connectors, 8.8 w/ 3.55 posi, 4 piston front disc brakes, SN95 rear disc brakes, shelby drop, 620 springs, Mideye 4.5 Leaf Springs, bilstein shocks.
austinknoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 06:10 PM   #27
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinknoll
I believe in god but i dont practice.but i jaw to say don't take the stories in the bible so seriously. The aethiests always have to prove something to people who believe. I mean seriously. The bible was made for good intentions, for people to do the right thing and to live a better life. Don't try and tell me god isn't real cause guess what I don't really care. I have my belief and you have yours.
I think you got it backwards there. It is the believers that have to always tell you there is a god. Hence this thread.

Reddit
Old 05-01-2011, 06:48 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular

I believe in god... do I question some of the things the bible tells us.. of course it only makes me human. Do I really see someone being able to walk on water.. no... do I really see someone who can physically die.. then come back to life... sorry again no. What I do believe in is the analogy of the situations. There are TONS of scientific evidences proving bible stories correct... but arent there just as many proving that Evolution is the way as well? I consider myself to be completely normal by having doubt, but in the end I do believe in 1 God.

My girl... ehh, cars never leave you! stick to cars!
My name is Josh, Whats yours?
Topless04GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 07:05 PM   #29
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter

I believe in god but I don't need a bible or a man in a suit telling me how my opinion about god should be or what I should or shouldn't do. As long as he (may be a she for all we know) is in my heart.We all have our opinions about the subject and I will not,nor do I see the need to force it on someone else.

Good day sir.
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 07:07 PM   #30
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topless04GT
I believe in god... do I question some of the things the bible tells us.. of course it only makes me human. Do I really see someone being able to walk on water.. no... do I really see someone who can physically die.. then come back to life... sorry again no. What I do believe in is the analogy of the situations. There are TONS of scientific evidences proving bible stories correct... but arent there just as many proving that Evolution is the way as well? I consider myself to be completely normal by having doubt, but in the end I do believe in 1 God.
Did he just use scientific and Bible stories in the same paragraph? AWESOME LOL
Old 05-01-2011, 07:16 PM   #31
Road Trip!

Region: Kentucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerfreak2143 View Post
Thats a shame i wont argue, because you cant prove Christianity, just like you cant disprove it. however, there are tons of evidences of it being correct. i also wont argue, because its not what we are supposed to do as christians. not that its wrong, but nobody likes having someone all up in their face telling them they are wrong. we share because we want you guys to be saved, not to prove you wrong. think about it...is it really wirth risking ETERNITY in hell? i mean really, what do you have to lose if you believe? really man...we christians are just here to show Jesus' love to everyone we can...thats the only way people will come to Him. if you only understood...the CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE loves you enough to die the most agonizing death of any person, ever.
Jesus would have done that if you were the only person that needed it. I cant tell you how much God loves you, but i will pray that sometime He shows up in your life in an incredibly real and undeniable way.
Ok jesus was not the creator, he was supposed to be the son of god not god himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500 View Post
The only thing you need to know about Noah, was his age when he built that ark and than you will know the Bible is fiction.
If you look at the history books and learn something. Back then they had a different mathmedical way and by their math he could've been that old.

But I'm not saying their is a god or if I believe in him thats your choice to believe or not. All I know is something happened that created us and everything wich we will most likely never know.
Straublittleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 07:33 PM   #32
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to DarkShadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straublittleman View Post
Ok jesus was not the creator, he was supposed to be the son of god not god himself.
Not what believers in the Holy Trinity will say.
Old 05-01-2011, 07:43 PM   #33
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerfreak2143

All that you are doing here is fear mongering.

You can not prove there are not fairies at the bottom of the garden so why do you not believe in fairies at the bottom of the garden? You don't believe in Santa Clause do you?

Who was the first person to introduce you to religion and at what age?

Reddit
Old 05-01-2011, 08:06 PM   #34
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straublittleman

If you look at the history books and learn something. Back then they had a different mathmedical way and by their math he could've been that old.

But I'm not saying their is a god or if I believe in him thats your choice to believe or not. All I know is something happened that created us and everything wich we will most likely never know.
"mathmedical" ...and what were they using? Haha Now go pick up a science book and learn, that are galaxy is still expanding, proving the earth is 14 billion years old and was created by the big bang. The bottom line is, when it comes to religion, I would rather burn in hell, than believe in an arrogant, egotistical, self centered POS that DEMANDS I follow it.
Old 05-01-2011, 08:22 PM   #35
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500

"mathmedical" ...and what were they using? Haha Now go pick up a science book and learn, that are galaxy is still expanding, proving the earth is 14 billion years old and was created by the big bang. The bottom line is, when it comes to religion, I would rather burn in hell, than believe in an arrogant, egotistical, self centered POS that DEMANDS I follow it.
Despite our disagreement with video games I agree with you 100 percent here.

Reddit

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar