I Am Heading 2 Sunny FL Again - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-12-2011, 06:40 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
I Am Heading 2 Sunny FL Again

Well I am heading to sunny FL tomorrow and this time my wife and kids are coming also. Hoping to close a couple of land and building buying deals. I just have to try to keep the kids from asking to go to disney again, its so darn expensive and I cant stand crowds of people either. I am a germ freak so it does not help to be at a place like that plus we were just their 3 months ago.

Any places that you can suggest in the central area of FL, I will be staying more so in the Cocoa beach area.

I am not going to miss my wondeful weather we have had here in the Northeast LOL.
gixxer007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-12-2011, 07:34 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Disney and all of those parks are expensive, especially if you aren't a FL resident. Cocoa Beach is nice. Close to Melbourne. I only know some good bars and stuff down there. The Brevard zoo is in Melb.

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 07:41 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Re: I Am Heading 2 Sunny FL Again

Yea I hear you on how much disney cost by the time you pay for tickets and food its crazy.
I think we are going to rent or do a air boat tour for sure and maybe some nice fishing at least me and my son will do that.
One of the guys I am working a deal on buying his large building says to drive to Sanabel island I think it is. So I rented a navigator L for the week in case we decide to do a little driving down their.
My kids keep saying they would like to hit some water parks also but then my grem fear kicks in and I say thats fine I will sit and watch them from the dry land areas.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-12-2011, 07:44 PM   #4
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
There has to be some kind of waterpark. All I know of is wet and wild in Orlando on International drive. Not a bad rental.
We are going to Hawaii later this month and have like an Aveo.

Old 05-12-2011, 07:53 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla View Post
There has to be some kind of waterpark. All I know of is wet and wild in Orlando on International drive. Not a bad rental.
We are going to Hawaii later this month and have like an Aveo.
You are like the third person that said something about that internatiol drive they said their is a ton of stuff to do their also. May have to drive by that place for sure then.

You are going to love Hawaii we have gone once a year for the past 13 years now and love it more each time. I tried to buy a house their but the cost their is so way off I could not break down to do it and only use it once or twice a year.

I always rent the high end cars and in the end it does not cost much more if you deal with them at the counter. Then you become a regular in their system and get great deals alll the time all over the world.
Old 05-12-2011, 07:58 PM   #6
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

International is full of stuff! Tourist stuff everywhere. City Walk is free right in front of Universal Studios and Hard Rock Cafe. It Usually has a bunch of stuff going on.

Some of our best friends live on Kauai and we are in the wedding. they love living out there. Can't wait! My dad used to work out on Oahu but I have never been.

Old 05-12-2011, 08:05 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
International is full of stuff! Tourist stuff everywhere. City Walk is free right in front of Universal Studios and Hard Rock Cafe. It Usually has a bunch of stuff going on.

Some of our best friends live on Kauai and we are in the wedding. they love living out there. Can't wait! My dad used to work out on Oahu but I have never been.
Trust me you are going to love it their also. All you will keep thinking about is how do I get my Mustang here and move their forever. Its just the long air flight that gets me each time we go.
Old 05-12-2011, 08:37 PM   #8
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

We have six flights

Old 05-12-2011, 09:54 PM   #9
Regular

Region: Tennessee

I've been to Orlando a couple of times but as a kid. I have been to Miami twice and loved it. Been to Jacksonville twice and all over the panhandle. I want to go to Tampa Bay next.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:04 PM   #10
Road Trip!

Region: Louisiana
Bush gardens is a fantastic park. I heard the bay was beautiful too.
Alscobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 05:06 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
We have six flights
Wow really when we go its done in two flights if we leave from New York airports. Thank will be the worse part of your trip then.
Old 05-13-2011, 05:09 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

I have been to Tampa and Miami also and love them two areas also. I own part of a building in the Miami area alsobut only have seen it 3 times in two years LOL.

I have to say FL is a really nice place to visit but dont think I could live their all year round for sure. I would have to pick AZ if I had to move for anyreason.
Old 05-13-2011, 09:11 AM   #13
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Tampa is ok. I think the Orlando theme parks are better than Busch Gardens. We stayed in a hotel by the park and it was really run down but it may be better now since that was 6 years ago or so. I'm closest to Jacksonville and Daytona. it sucks that the theme parks are so expensive. My favorite is Islands of Adventure in Orlando. Melbourne has a fun night life but I know you have the kiddos.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar