More evidence of Pit Bulls' inherent evil: - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-22-2007, 09:36 AM   #1
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
MarkuzLS1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Region: Alabama
Posts: 1,426
Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1
More evidence of Pit Bulls' inherent evil:

FOXNews.com - Pit Bulls Break Into Washington Woman's Home and Maul Her
__________________

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-22-2007, 12:52 PM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Thomas91169's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Region: California
Posts: 2,280
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
Re: More evidence of Pit Bulls' inherent evil:

**** pit bulls are crazy. i think the only thing that can kill jack bauer is a pit.

we should just transport an entire kennel of rabid pissed off pitbulls to iraq and let em loose. we will expose the pits their entire life to pictures of terrorists and whatnot, so they know exactly who to maul first.
__________________
-Thomas-

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 04:24 PM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
fast64's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Georgia
Posts: 3,263
Send a message via AIM to fast64
Re: More evidence of Pit Bulls' inherent evil:

So by saying that these dogs are inherently evil, that would mean that you have to know the owners right? And know that they were never abused, malnourished, etc and something just triggered them to kill? You don't know any of that, so you can't assume that they just flipped out one day and started breaking into houses and killing innocent people.

How do you know that these weren't starved dogs that ran away from a life of being fought, beaten, and starved. What if these dogs didn't know that humans were supposed to love them and feed them food in a bowl and support them? What if the survival instinct kicked in after these dogs escaped and they wandered into this house starved and looking for some food, saw some prey sleeping and said "LUNCH!". They could have just as easily taken down a cat, dear, other dog, or pig because they didn't know any better. These dogs could have just as easily been *gasp* labs or golden retreivers that had been abused or abandoned as puppies, left to fend for themselves, but since they are the token All-American pets it would probably be downplayed a lot.

Am I saying its ok for wild animals to kill people as prey? No. Do I think these dogs should be put down? Yes, as with most wild animals that attack humans. Was this a case of some well treated family pets going crazy because of the breed that they happen to be? Probably not.

Also, I saw a picture of the two dogs on another site and one looked more like a boxer than an APBT. Probably just another case of the media labeling every aggressive dog as a "pitbull"....or just a really ugly APBT
__________________
-Jimmy I drive a station wagon.
GO BRAVES
fast64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-22-2007, 04:31 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
bullitt482's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 1,106
Re: More evidence of Pit Bulls' inherent evil:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast64 View Post
Also, I saw a picture of the two dogs on another site and one looked more like a boxer than an APBT. Probably just another case of the media labeling every aggressive dog as a "pitbull"....or just a really ugly APBT
****ing exactly. Just cause they have the tiniest bit of Pit characteristics, they're automatically full blooded pits and nothing else.... I can't stand when people speak about things they KNOW NOTHING ABOUT, or even worse, just enough to make them think they know what they are talking about, tell others who think that the person with a tad bit of knowledge is smart, and then it snowballs into an urban legend... They could have been inbred as well. I had what appeared to be a half chow half rot, one day just started with a huge food triggered aggressive reaction. Everytime it ate, it didn't want me within 10 feet. I went into the kitchen one time when she was eating, she snapped, I choke slammed the dog till it calmed down, and then we took her back to the humane society to be put to sleep. So I guess that means all rots and chows need to be put to sleep now. :dunno:

Who knows, it could be one of Vick's dogs that got loose.
__________________
01 Bullitt
bullitt482 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 05:12 PM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
bbunt302's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,459
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302
Re: More evidence of Pit Bulls' inherent evil:

Blah blah blah blah blah they are blah blah ****ing blah blah blah blah crazy blah blah.
__________________

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 06:22 PM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
fast64's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Georgia
Posts: 3,263
Send a message via AIM to fast64
Re: More evidence of Pit Bulls' inherent evil:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbunt302 View Post
Blah blah blah blah blah they are blah blah ****ing blah blah blah blah crazy blah blah.
Thats just like saying all black people or all mexicans can snap at any time and start killing people for no reason. You argument has no basis other than urban legend. German Shepards are incredibly aggressive breed, historically but NO one ever gets on there high horse about them....unless you are a criminal and the K-9 unit got you.
__________________
-Jimmy I drive a station wagon.
GO BRAVES
fast64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 06:23 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
Y2E0L0L5OGWT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Region: Maryland
Posts: 595
Send a message via AIM to Y2E0L0L5OGWT Send a message via Yahoo to Y2E0L0L5OGWT
Re: More evidence of Pit Bulls' inherent evil:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast64 View Post
Thats just like saying all black people or all mexicans can snap at any time and start killing people for no reason. You argument has no basis other than urban legend.
Postal Workers can hahahaha
__________________
'05 GT - Borla Catback, JLT Series 3 Intake & SCT SF3 Tuner, Koni Adjustable Shocks/Struts, H&R Race Springs, Roush Shifter, Hawk HP+ Brakes all around, Steeda Front Sway Bar & End-Links, Royal Purple Fluids
'2011 F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab - 6.7L PSD 4x4
Y2E0L0L5OGWT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 06:29 PM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
fast64's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Georgia
Posts: 3,263
Send a message via AIM to fast64
Re: More evidence of Pit Bulls' inherent evil:

And seriously, if you believe that these dogs are intelligent enough to break into a house with the intent of killing a person in cold blood, you are giving something that licks it own *** and eats dirt A LOT of credit.
__________________
-Jimmy I drive a station wagon.
GO BRAVES
fast64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 02:07 AM   #9
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Thomas91169's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Region: California
Posts: 2,280
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
Re: More evidence of Pit Bulls' inherent evil:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast64 View Post
And seriously, if you believe that these dogs are intelligent enough to break into a house with the intent of killing a person in cold blood, you are giving something that licks it own *** and eats dirt A LOT of credit.
not really, most dogs are smart enough to know how to follow a scent. she could have been baking cookies, the dogs walked by, entered the house, she said "shoo fido" and fido said "**** that ****, gimme dem cookies!"

Pit's have a rather large instinctual side that takes over in these situations, otherwise if they never get put into those situations, you never see that instinctual side of them. also things like how they were raised and brought up have alot to do with how easily the dog can go from being normal to switching on the instinct mode.
__________________
-Thomas-

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 03:23 AM   #10
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Re: More evidence of Pit Bulls' inherent evil:

Humans are considered smart but some of us decide to do stupid things like take power supplies and drop them in water to cool them off.
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 04:26 AM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
sonic04edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Region: Alabama
Posts: 428
Send a message via AIM to sonic04edge
Re: More evidence of Pit Bulls' inherent evil:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Humans are considered smart but some of us decide to do stupid things like take power supplies and drop them in water to cool them off.
or buy an automatic v6 mustang instead of a manual v8
__________________
Looking for a mustang
2001 Ford Explorer 4x4
2003 Ford F150 Lariat Screw
1998 Ford Ranger-The DD
sonic04edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 06:38 AM   #12
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
fast64's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Georgia
Posts: 3,263
Send a message via AIM to fast64
Re: More evidence of Pit Bulls' inherent evil:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas91169 View Post
not really, most dogs are smart enough to know how to follow a scent. she could have been baking cookies, the dogs walked by, entered the house, she said "shoo fido" and fido said "**** that ****, gimme dem cookies!"

Pit's have a rather large instinctual side that takes over in these situations, otherwise if they never get put into those situations, you never see that instinctual side of them. also things like how they were raised and brought up have alot to do with how easily the dog can go from being normal to switching on the instinct mode.
The woman was in bed sleeping, not baking cookies. Now, she may have been pooping out cookie dough in her sleep, but it wasn't mentioned in the article.
__________________
-Jimmy I drive a station wagon.
GO BRAVES
fast64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 05:03 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
bullitt482's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 1,106
Re: More evidence of Pit Bulls' inherent evil:

Actually after looking at the slideshow, one of the dogs ISN'T EVEN A ****ING PIT BULL!!!!!!!

Interesting info from wikipedia....

Quote:
Research performed by director, the late Marjorie Darby, finds that dogs involved in attacks overwhelmingly have a known history of aggression, even though many dog owners deny or minimize this fact.[34] The neighbors are usually a better source for documenting negative aspects of a dog's history than the owner(s) are. As such, it is further evidence that dogs, including "pit bulls," don't just "turn" on their owners. A follow-up to a CDC report on dog bite fatalities came to a similar conclusion.
Even ****ing wikipedia says with their research that the cause of the dogs "randomly" snapping, is due to poorly being raised.

Not to say to trust the government completely, but even a judge ruled that the Pit Bulls cannot be dangerous by genetics alone.

Quote:
Huntsville, Alabama police raided a dog-fighting arena on Feb 28, 2002 and seized 10 Pit Bulls. The city's attempt to legally euthanize four pit bull puppies, never trained to fight, was stopped by Madison County Circuit Court Judge Joe Battle, who ruled that the pit bull puppies were not dangerous by virtue of their genetics alone (AP Wire; Apr 6, 2002).
__________________
01 Bullitt
bullitt482 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 05:33 PM   #14
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Re: More evidence of Pit Bulls' inherent evil:

Quote:
Huntsville, Alabama police raided a dog-fighting arena on Feb 28, 2002 and seized 10 Pit Bulls. The city's attempt to legally euthanize four pit bull puppies, never trained to fight, was stopped by Madison County Circuit Court Judge Joe Battle, who ruled that the pit bull puppies were not dangerous by virtue of their genetics alone (AP Wire; Apr 6, 2002).
See, we have common sense down here.
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 07:09 PM   #15
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
MarkuzLS1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Region: Alabama
Posts: 1,426
Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1
Re: More evidence of Pit Bulls' inherent evil:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
See, we have common sense down here.
No. Our judges are just republican retards.
__________________

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 11:00 PM   #16
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy
 
Zim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Kansas City
Region: Missouri
Posts: 4,043
Re: More evidence of Pit Bulls' inherent evil:

Everyone here is aware that a "pitbull" is not a breed of dog, right? They're Bull Terriers, theres no such thing as a pure bred "Pitbull."

And to say these dogs are genetically evil and all attack humans cause they just randomly feel like it is incredibly ignorant. There's a reason the "pitbull" is most commonly heard of as being an aggressive dog... that reason is simply because that dog has a terriers nature, as well as one of the strongest bites of all canines. They're selectively picked by the low-lifes that abuse, starve, and neglect these dogs. Don't blame it on the animal, blame it on the ****in' retards that can't treat the things with a little respect.
__________________

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 01:03 AM   #17
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Thomas91169's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Region: California
Posts: 2,280
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
Re: More evidence of Pit Bulls' inherent evil:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zim View Post
Everyone here is aware that a "pitbull" is not a breed of dog, right? They're Bull Terriers, theres no such thing as a pure bred "Pitbull."

And to say these dogs are genetically evil and all attack humans cause they just randomly feel like it is incredibly ignorant. There's a reason the "pitbull" is most commonly heard of as being an aggressive dog... that reason is simply because that dog has a terriers nature, as well as one of the strongest bites of all canines. They're selectively picked by the low-lifes that abuse, starve, and neglect these dogs. Don't blame it on the animal, blame it on the ****in' retards that can't treat the things with a little respect.
werd. any human that grows up under equivalent conditions would be just as aggressive once let loose. he would sparta-kick everything in sight.
__________________
-Thomas-

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 01:32 AM   #18
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
n8r's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,216
Re: More evidence of Pit Bulls' inherent evil:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas91169 View Post
werd. any human that grows up under equivalent conditions would be just as aggressive once let loose. he would sparta-kick everything in sight.
its the same thing as a person growing up under a bunch of retards.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
Nothing is ever official until its official
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 06:28 AM   #19
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
fast64's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Georgia
Posts: 3,263
Send a message via AIM to fast64
Re: More evidence of Pit Bulls' inherent evil:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zim View Post
Everyone here is aware that a "pitbull" is not a breed of dog, right? They're Bull Terriers, theres no such thing as a pure bred "Pitbull."

And to say these dogs are genetically evil and all attack humans cause they just randomly feel like it is incredibly ignorant. There's a reason the "pitbull" is most commonly heard of as being an aggressive dog... that reason is simply because that dog has a terriers nature, as well as one of the strongest bites of all canines. They're selectively picked by the low-lifes that abuse, starve, and neglect these dogs. Don't blame it on the animal, blame it on the ****in' retards that can't treat the things with a little respect.
They are actually APBT's (American Pit Bull Terrier). Bull Terriers are those ugly *** dogs with no ridge between their nose and skull (think the Target dog).
__________________
-Jimmy I drive a station wagon.
GO BRAVES
fast64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 06:31 AM   #20
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
fast64's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Georgia
Posts: 3,263
Send a message via AIM to fast64
Re: More evidence of Pit Bulls' inherent evil:

Bull terrier:



APBT (I love this picture *gasp* the dangerous pitbull is a drug detection dog in Washington):

__________________
-Jimmy I drive a station wagon.
GO BRAVES
fast64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 08:58 AM   #21
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 6
Re: More evidence of Pit Bulls' inherent evil:

check the news source...propaganda
roush4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 11:06 AM   #22
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
n8r's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,216
Re: More evidence of Pit Bulls' inherent evil:

Quote:
Originally Posted by roush4life View Post
check the news source...propaganda
Oh boy...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
Nothing is ever official until its official
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 03:47 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
bullitt482's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 1,106
Re: More evidence of Pit Bulls' inherent evil:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zim View Post
Everyone here is aware that a "pitbull" is not a breed of dog, right? They're Bull Terriers, theres no such thing as a pure bred "Pitbull."

And to say these dogs are genetically evil and all attack humans cause they just randomly feel like it is incredibly ignorant. There's a reason the "pitbull" is most commonly heard of as being an aggressive dog... that reason is simply because that dog has a terriers nature, as well as one of the strongest bites of all canines. They're selectively picked by the low-lifes that abuse, starve, and neglect these dogs. Don't blame it on the animal, blame it on the ****in' retards that can't treat the things with a little respect.
Could not have said it better myself. I just use "pitbull" in reference to the blue nosed pits and staffordshire terrier. Pitbull is just a general term to describe a dog with "pit" characteristics, like you said.


On that note, I still want to find a Bull Mastiff as well.
__________________
01 Bullitt
bullitt482 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 05:01 PM   #24
I liek gramer
Legacy
 
WhiteStang99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Region: Florida
Posts: 8,537
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
Re: More evidence of Pit Bulls' inherent evil:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast64 View Post
I love this picture *gasp* the dangerous pitbull is a drug detection dog in Washington):

Photoshop.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 05:23 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular
 
bullitt482's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 1,106
Re: More evidence of Pit Bulls' inherent evil:

/\Missed your point/joke/sarcasm..
__________________
01 Bullitt
bullitt482 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 06:03 PM   #26
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
fast64's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Georgia
Posts: 3,263
Send a message via AIM to fast64
Re: More evidence of Pit Bulls' inherent evil:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt482 View Post
On that note, I still want to find a Bull Mastiff as well.
My friends 95 lb Bulldog just mated with a 150 lb Bull Mastiff, the pups are gonna be sweeeet!
__________________
-Jimmy I drive a station wagon.
GO BRAVES
fast64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 07:59 PM   #27
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
bbunt302's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,459
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302
Re: More evidence of Pit Bulls' inherent evil:

Pitbulls are evil OMG>.
__________________

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 07:17 AM   #28
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
MarkuzLS1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Region: Alabama
Posts: 1,426
Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1
Re: More evidence of Pit Bulls' inherent evil:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbunt302 View Post
Pitbulls are evil OMG>.
QFT
__________________

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 07:25 AM   #29
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
bbunt302's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,459
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302
Re: More evidence of Pit Bulls' inherent evil:

SODN
__________________

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 05:42 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular
 
bullitt482's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 1,106
Re: More evidence of Pit Bulls' inherent evil:

/\ Don't know that one.
__________________
01 Bullitt
bullitt482 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 05:53 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular
 
bullitt482's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 1,106
Re: More evidence of Pit Bulls' inherent evil:

And because I didn't want to clutter up the WTF news thread..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaWill View Post
Right there on the same page as brent's story!

Toddler Killed By Pitbull Dog


I especially like the Michael Vick comment.
Quote:
Every Breed Has Its Decade
This decade, it's Pit Bulls.

In my days, it's been the same anti-breed towrds Shephards, Pincers, Rotweilers, and now Pits.

20 years ago, all that was in the media was Pincers killing and mawling kids. When's the last time you heard of such? 20 years ago.

I gaurantee, that for every one of these Pit attacks coming out, somewhere in the world a Pomeranian ripped the lip off a kid, a Schnauzer gashed and gaped open a baby, a Collie attacks and mawls the mailman. But those don't make the news today - unless its a Pit.

It's media, it sells, because people buy it. Its hype against a breed because hype profits big money.

Finally someone with some sense... The same way shark attacks got so "bad" right before 9/11 and beaches weren't safe anymore... The number of shark attacks never increased more than the ratio of people visiting the beach increased, it's just that the media covered it more.

And again, more ****ty media... Honestly what kind of person do you think this is...
Quote:
was attacked by her mother's sister's boyfriend's pitbull.
and do you honestly think they were watching the dog when it happened. Come on people.... you don't leave a 50 lb animal roaming around the house when you have a child around. Some dogs are known to be jealous of baby's being born because it takes away attention from the animal. Common dam sense. Just keep the dog away from the kid until it grows up some or get rid of the animal.

And another good point...

Quote:
How To Add To Hype
By adding little quips at the end of a news story, like this:

"....Twenty-eight people have been killed by dogs in France since 1989, the majority of the victims being babies or old people..."

".....The world's first partial face transplant patient was a 38-year-old woman from northern France whose lower face was savaged by a dog....."

Notice, those two quips are about "dogs", not "Pit Bulls". But that isn't what is now in the readers' head, in the head is that 28 people have been killed by Pits
__________________
01 Bullitt
bullitt482 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 06:12 PM   #32
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
bbunt302's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,459
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302
Re: More evidence of Pit Bulls' inherent evil:

Ok, here is the truth about pit bulls...

No pit bull has ever attacked a human being. Every story of an attack by one you have ever heard is a complete fabrication. In reality, pit bulls don't even have teeth.

You see 37 years ago a man named Marty McFly lived in a small town in southeastern Ohio where he worked as a lawn care professional. One day, he was trimming the bushes of a well-to-do middle-aged widow. The widow was a, perhaps, overly enthusiastic animal lover. She was particularly fond of poodles. She loved dressing them up, cutting their hair and making them slightly insane in general.

It was a warm spring day and the widow had let three of the *****es to go outside to take care of dey biznaaaaz. The widow had dressed them in matching camoflauge, which made them feel very evil-ninja like. When they saw Marty trimming the bush with the big ol' damn ol' shears, they went more than slighty insane. They rushed him and beat him with ninja clubs until he died.

The local police showed up about 15 hours later (they were giving away free lap dances at the Dunkin' Donuts). When they saw the man's body, they knew immediately what had happened: psycho, satanistic ninja poodles. They played a game of bridge with the poodles and then immediately killed them.

Unfortunately, somehow (no one knows to this day quite how, probably spy moles) the government found out about the attack. They knew how much panic the truth would cause. The general public could not handle the fear of these lunatic martial arts poodles. They needed a cover up.

Thankfully, they found one in the next door neighbors friendly, toothless pit bull. He would be the perfect cover up. And he was. And he was too.

The other poodles, of course, were very unhappy. Their friends were killed and didn't even get credit for their crimes. So, they formed an elite group of these demonic ninja poodles. They have been mating and training for over 30 years and their numbers have grown. They have been killing more and more frequently.

I fear that our time is growing thin. The government has covered this up all too well. It is likely the public will never believe the real story. Still, we must do all we can to spread it. Our lives and our childrens' lives are at stake.

Pit bulls are not the true killers. It's those God damned poodles. If you see a poodle or group of poodles late at night, I don't know what to tell you to do. I guess all you can do is pray. Or try to take a video of them killing you so your friends that find your dead body can post it on Youtube so that the truth may come out. Either one will do fine.

Just please, don't blame the pit bulls.
__________________

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 06:16 PM   #33
Registered Member
Regular
 
bullitt482's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 1,106
Re: More evidence of Pit Bulls' inherent evil:

__________________
01 Bullitt
bullitt482 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 08:31 PM   #34
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
fast64's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Georgia
Posts: 3,263
Send a message via AIM to fast64
Re: More evidence of Pit Bulls' inherent evil:

Real arguing points make debates, you know, debatable.....
__________________
-Jimmy I drive a station wagon.
GO BRAVES
fast64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 08:34 PM   #35
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
bbunt302's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,459
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302
Re: More evidence of Pit Bulls' inherent evil:

Arguing with stumps starts forest fires. You know, fires.
__________________

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
further evidence that the 05 saleen = t3h suck fast64 The Bar 34 09-09-2015 03:32 AM
Labs are evil!! fast64 The Bar 15 07-29-2008 07:50 PM
my 94 money pit..... i mean GT. joethomas1213 1979-1995 Mustang GT 10 05-10-2008 06:21 PM
Conclusive evidence supports dark matter's existance wiarumas The Bar 4 08-21-2006 10:55 PM
Why cows hate the winter. Or better, why bulls do WhiteStang99 The Bar 5 06-28-2004 11:30 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



03:05 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.