More evidence of Pit Bulls' inherent evil: - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-22-2007, 09:36 AM   #1
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1
More evidence of Pit Bulls' inherent evil:

FOXNews.com - Pit Bulls Break Into Washington Woman's Home and Maul Her

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-22-2007, 12:52 PM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
Re: More evidence of Pit Bulls' inherent evil:

**** pit bulls are crazy. i think the only thing that can kill jack bauer is a pit.

we should just transport an entire kennel of rabid pissed off pitbulls to iraq and let em loose. we will expose the pits their entire life to pictures of terrorists and whatnot, so they know exactly who to maul first.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 04:24 PM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Georgia
Send a message via AIM to fast64

So by saying that these dogs are inherently evil, that would mean that you have to know the owners right? And know that they were never abused, malnourished, etc and something just triggered them to kill? You don't know any of that, so you can't assume that they just flipped out one day and started breaking into houses and killing innocent people.

How do you know that these weren't starved dogs that ran away from a life of being fought, beaten, and starved. What if these dogs didn't know that humans were supposed to love them and feed them food in a bowl and support them? What if the survival instinct kicked in after these dogs escaped and they wandered into this house starved and looking for some food, saw some prey sleeping and said "LUNCH!". They could have just as easily taken down a cat, dear, other dog, or pig because they didn't know any better. These dogs could have just as easily been *gasp* labs or golden retreivers that had been abused or abandoned as puppies, left to fend for themselves, but since they are the token All-American pets it would probably be downplayed a lot.

Am I saying its ok for wild animals to kill people as prey? No. Do I think these dogs should be put down? Yes, as with most wild animals that attack humans. Was this a case of some well treated family pets going crazy because of the breed that they happen to be? Probably not.

Also, I saw a picture of the two dogs on another site and one looked more like a boxer than an APBT. Probably just another case of the media labeling every aggressive dog as a "pitbull"....or just a really ugly APBT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-22-2007, 04:31 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast64 View Post
Also, I saw a picture of the two dogs on another site and one looked more like a boxer than an APBT. Probably just another case of the media labeling every aggressive dog as a "pitbull"....or just a really ugly APBT
****ing exactly. Just cause they have the tiniest bit of Pit characteristics, they're automatically full blooded pits and nothing else.... I can't stand when people speak about things they KNOW NOTHING ABOUT, or even worse, just enough to make them think they know what they are talking about, tell others who think that the person with a tad bit of knowledge is smart, and then it snowballs into an urban legend... They could have been inbred as well. I had what appeared to be a half chow half rot, one day just started with a huge food triggered aggressive reaction. Everytime it ate, it didn't want me within 10 feet. I went into the kitchen one time when she was eating, she snapped, I choke slammed the dog till it calmed down, and then we took her back to the humane society to be put to sleep. So I guess that means all rots and chows need to be put to sleep now. :dunno:

Who knows, it could be one of Vick's dogs that got loose.
Old 08-22-2007, 05:12 PM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Texas
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302

Blah blah blah blah blah they are blah blah ****ing blah blah blah blah crazy blah blah.

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 06:22 PM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbunt302 View Post
Blah blah blah blah blah they are blah blah ****ing blah blah blah blah crazy blah blah.
Thats just like saying all black people or all mexicans can snap at any time and start killing people for no reason. You argument has no basis other than urban legend. German Shepards are incredibly aggressive breed, historically but NO one ever gets on there high horse about them....unless you are a criminal and the K-9 unit got you.
Old 08-22-2007, 06:23 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to Y2E0L0L5OGWT Send a message via Yahoo to Y2E0L0L5OGWT

Quote:
Thats just like saying all black people or all mexicans can snap at any time and start killing people for no reason. You argument has no basis other than urban legend.
Postal Workers can hahahaha
'05 GT - Borla Catback, JLT Series 3 Intake & SCT SF3 Tuner, Koni Adjustable Shocks/Struts, H&R Race Springs, Roush Shifter, Hawk HP+ Brakes all around, Steeda Front Sway Bar & End-Links, Royal Purple Fluids
'2011 F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab - 6.7L PSD 4x4
Y2E0L0L5OGWT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 06:29 PM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy

And seriously, if you believe that these dogs are intelligent enough to break into a house with the intent of killing a person in cold blood, you are giving something that licks it own *** and eats dirt A LOT of credit.
Old 08-23-2007, 02:07 AM   #9
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
And seriously, if you believe that these dogs are intelligent enough to break into a house with the intent of killing a person in cold blood, you are giving something that licks it own *** and eats dirt A LOT of credit.
not really, most dogs are smart enough to know how to follow a scent. she could have been baking cookies, the dogs walked by, entered the house, she said "shoo fido" and fido said "**** that ****, gimme dem cookies!"

Pit's have a rather large instinctual side that takes over in these situations, otherwise if they never get put into those situations, you never see that instinctual side of them. also things like how they were raised and brought up have alot to do with how easily the dog can go from being normal to switching on the instinct mode.

Old 08-23-2007, 03:23 AM   #10
Regular

Region: Tennessee

Humans are considered smart but some of us decide to do stupid things like take power supplies and drop them in water to cool them off.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 04:26 AM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to sonic04edge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Humans are considered smart but some of us decide to do stupid things like take power supplies and drop them in water to cool them off.
or buy an automatic v6 mustang instead of a manual v8
1998 Ford Ranger-The DD
sonic04edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 06:38 AM   #12
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas91169 View Post
not really, most dogs are smart enough to know how to follow a scent. she could have been baking cookies, the dogs walked by, entered the house, she said "shoo fido" and fido said "**** that ****, gimme dem cookies!"

Pit's have a rather large instinctual side that takes over in these situations, otherwise if they never get put into those situations, you never see that instinctual side of them. also things like how they were raised and brought up have alot to do with how easily the dog can go from being normal to switching on the instinct mode.
The woman was in bed sleeping, not baking cookies. Now, she may have been pooping out cookie dough in her sleep, but it wasn't mentioned in the article.
Old 08-23-2007, 05:03 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Actually after looking at the slideshow, one of the dogs ISN'T EVEN A ****ING PIT BULL!!!!!!!

Interesting info from wikipedia....

Quote:
Research performed by director, the late Marjorie Darby, finds that dogs involved in attacks overwhelmingly have a known history of aggression, even though many dog owners deny or minimize this fact.[34] The neighbors are usually a better source for documenting negative aspects of a dog's history than the owner(s) are. As such, it is further evidence that dogs, including "pit bulls," don't just "turn" on their owners. A follow-up to a CDC report on dog bite fatalities came to a similar conclusion.
Even ****ing wikipedia says with their research that the cause of the dogs "randomly" snapping, is due to poorly being raised.

Not to say to trust the government completely, but even a judge ruled that the Pit Bulls cannot be dangerous by genetics alone.

Quote:
Huntsville, Alabama police raided a dog-fighting arena on Feb 28, 2002 and seized 10 Pit Bulls. The city's attempt to legally euthanize four pit bull puppies, never trained to fight, was stopped by Madison County Circuit Court Judge Joe Battle, who ruled that the pit bull puppies were not dangerous by virtue of their genetics alone (AP Wire; Apr 6, 2002).
Old 08-23-2007, 05:33 PM   #14
Regular

Region: Tennessee

Quote:
Huntsville, Alabama police raided a dog-fighting arena on Feb 28, 2002 and seized 10 Pit Bulls. The city's attempt to legally euthanize four pit bull puppies, never trained to fight, was stopped by Madison County Circuit Court Judge Joe Battle, who ruled that the pit bull puppies were not dangerous by virtue of their genetics alone (AP Wire; Apr 6, 2002).
See, we have common sense down here.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 07:09 PM   #15
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
See, we have common sense down here.
No. Our judges are just republican retards.

I like turtles.
Old 08-23-2007, 11:00 PM   #16
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Region: Missouri

Everyone here is aware that a "pitbull" is not a breed of dog, right? They're Bull Terriers, theres no such thing as a pure bred "Pitbull."

And to say these dogs are genetically evil and all attack humans cause they just randomly feel like it is incredibly ignorant. There's a reason the "pitbull" is most commonly heard of as being an aggressive dog... that reason is simply because that dog has a terriers nature, as well as one of the strongest bites of all canines. They're selectively picked by the low-lifes that abuse, starve, and neglect these dogs. Don't blame it on the animal, blame it on the ****in' retards that can't treat the things with a little respect.

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 01:03 AM   #17
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zim View Post
Everyone here is aware that a "pitbull" is not a breed of dog, right? They're Bull Terriers, theres no such thing as a pure bred "Pitbull."

And to say these dogs are genetically evil and all attack humans cause they just randomly feel like it is incredibly ignorant. There's a reason the "pitbull" is most commonly heard of as being an aggressive dog... that reason is simply because that dog has a terriers nature, as well as one of the strongest bites of all canines. They're selectively picked by the low-lifes that abuse, starve, and neglect these dogs. Don't blame it on the animal, blame it on the ****in' retards that can't treat the things with a little respect.
werd. any human that grows up under equivalent conditions would be just as aggressive once let loose. he would sparta-kick everything in sight.

Old 08-24-2007, 01:32 AM   #18
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas91169 View Post
werd. any human that grows up under equivalent conditions would be just as aggressive once let loose. he would sparta-kick everything in sight.
its the same thing as a person growing up under a bunch of retards.
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 06:28 AM   #19
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:

They are actually APBT's (American Pit Bull Terrier). Bull Terriers are those ugly *** dogs with no ridge between their nose and skull (think the Target dog).
Old 08-24-2007, 06:31 AM   #20
Legacy Member
Legacy

Bull terrier:

APBT (I love this picture *gasp* the dangerous pitbull is a drug detection dog in Washington):

Old 08-24-2007, 08:58 AM   #21

check the news source...propaganda
roush4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 11:06 AM   #22
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by roush4life View Post
check the news source...propaganda
Oh boy...
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 03:47 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Could not have said it better myself. I just use "pitbull" in reference to the blue nosed pits and staffordshire terrier. Pitbull is just a general term to describe a dog with "pit" characteristics, like you said.

On that note, I still want to find a Bull Mastiff as well.
Old 08-24-2007, 05:01 PM   #24
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99

Quote:
I love this picture *gasp* the dangerous pitbull is a drug detection dog in Washington):

Photoshop.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 05:23 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

/\Missed your point/joke/sarcasm..
Old 08-24-2007, 06:03 PM   #26
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt482 View Post
On that note, I still want to find a Bull Mastiff as well.
My friends 95 lb Bulldog just mated with a 150 lb Bull Mastiff, the pups are gonna be sweeeet!
Old 08-26-2007, 07:59 PM   #27
Legacy Member
Legacy

Pitbulls are evil OMG>.

Scary stuff.
Old 08-27-2007, 07:17 AM   #28
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbunt302 View Post
Pitbulls are evil OMG>.
QFT

I like turtles.
Old 08-27-2007, 07:25 AM   #29
Legacy Member
Legacy

SODN

Scary stuff.
Old 08-27-2007, 05:42 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular

/\ Don't know that one.
Old 08-27-2007, 05:53 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular

And because I didn't want to clutter up the WTF news thread..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaWill View Post
Right there on the same page as brent's story!

Toddler Killed By Pitbull Dog

I especially like the Michael Vick comment.
Quote:
Every Breed Has Its Decade
This decade, it's Pit Bulls.

In my days, it's been the same anti-breed towrds Shephards, Pincers, Rotweilers, and now Pits.

20 years ago, all that was in the media was Pincers killing and mawling kids. When's the last time you heard of such? 20 years ago.

I gaurantee, that for every one of these Pit attacks coming out, somewhere in the world a Pomeranian ripped the lip off a kid, a Schnauzer gashed and gaped open a baby, a Collie attacks and mawls the mailman. But those don't make the news today - unless its a Pit.

It's media, it sells, because people buy it. Its hype against a breed because hype profits big money.

Finally someone with some sense... The same way shark attacks got so "bad" right before 9/11 and beaches weren't safe anymore... The number of shark attacks never increased more than the ratio of people visiting the beach increased, it's just that the media covered it more.

And again, more ****ty media... Honestly what kind of person do you think this is...
Quote:
was attacked by her mother's sister's boyfriend's pitbull.
and do you honestly think they were watching the dog when it happened. Come on people.... you don't leave a 50 lb animal roaming around the house when you have a child around. Some dogs are known to be jealous of baby's being born because it takes away attention from the animal. Common dam sense. Just keep the dog away from the kid until it grows up some or get rid of the animal.

And another good point...

Quote:
How To Add To Hype
By adding little quips at the end of a news story, like this:

"....Twenty-eight people have been killed by dogs in France since 1989, the majority of the victims being babies or old people..."

".....The world's first partial face transplant patient was a 38-year-old woman from northern France whose lower face was savaged by a dog....."

Notice, those two quips are about "dogs", not "Pit Bulls". But that isn't what is now in the readers' head, in the head is that 28 people have been killed by Pits
Old 08-27-2007, 06:12 PM   #32
Legacy Member
Legacy

Ok, here is the truth about pit bulls...

No pit bull has ever attacked a human being. Every story of an attack by one you have ever heard is a complete fabrication. In reality, pit bulls don't even have teeth.

You see 37 years ago a man named Marty McFly lived in a small town in southeastern Ohio where he worked as a lawn care professional. One day, he was trimming the bushes of a well-to-do middle-aged widow. The widow was a, perhaps, overly enthusiastic animal lover. She was particularly fond of poodles. She loved dressing them up, cutting their hair and making them slightly insane in general.

It was a warm spring day and the widow had let three of the *****es to go outside to take care of dey biznaaaaz. The widow had dressed them in matching camoflauge, which made them feel very evil-ninja like. When they saw Marty trimming the bush with the big ol' damn ol' shears, they went more than slighty insane. They rushed him and beat him with ninja clubs until he died.

The local police showed up about 15 hours later (they were giving away free lap dances at the Dunkin' Donuts). When they saw the man's body, they knew immediately what had happened: psycho, satanistic ninja poodles. They played a game of bridge with the poodles and then immediately killed them.

Unfortunately, somehow (no one knows to this day quite how, probably spy moles) the government found out about the attack. They knew how much panic the truth would cause. The general public could not handle the fear of these lunatic martial arts poodles. They needed a cover up.

Thankfully, they found one in the next door neighbors friendly, toothless pit bull. He would be the perfect cover up. And he was. And he was too.

The other poodles, of course, were very unhappy. Their friends were killed and didn't even get credit for their crimes. So, they formed an elite group of these demonic ninja poodles. They have been mating and training for over 30 years and their numbers have grown. They have been killing more and more frequently.

I fear that our time is growing thin. The government has covered this up all too well. It is likely the public will never believe the real story. Still, we must do all we can to spread it. Our lives and our childrens' lives are at stake.

Pit bulls are not the true killers. It's those God damned poodles. If you see a poodle or group of poodles late at night, I don't know what to tell you to do. I guess all you can do is pray. Or try to take a video of them killing you so your friends that find your dead body can post it on Youtube so that the truth may come out. Either one will do fine.

Just please, don't blame the pit bulls.

Scary stuff.
Old 08-27-2007, 06:16 PM   #33
Registered Member
Regular

Old 08-27-2007, 08:31 PM   #34
Legacy Member
Legacy

Real arguing points make debates, you know, debatable.....
Old 08-27-2007, 08:34 PM   #35
Legacy Member
Legacy

Arguing with stumps starts forest fires. You know, fires.

Scary stuff.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar