Girl problems - Page 17 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-09-2011, 05:18 PM   #561
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to 00STANG00 Send a message via Yahoo to 00STANG00
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf
they wouldnt be saying much, because they would be making sandwiches

damn i am a failure to myself.. lol!
ya thank you lil sumthin sumthin lol
Advertisement

Old 10-09-2011, 05:19 PM   #562
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Re: Girl problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00STANG00 View Post
ya thank you lil sumthin sumthin lol
lol! X)
Old 10-09-2011, 07:15 PM   #563
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
they wouldnt be saying much, because they would be making sandwiches

damn i am a failure to myself.. lol!
Damn right! That's a woman's job cook and clean and be ready for their man. Just kidding.
Advertisement

Old 10-09-2011, 07:33 PM   #564
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford

Damn right! That's a woman's job cook and clean and be ready for their man. Just kidding.
Hahaha! Hey, if my man satisfies me (use your imagination ) daily, then I will be more than happy to do that for him!!
Old 10-09-2011, 07:54 PM   #565
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSalt22
Alright, so homecoming is later tonight, and I was goin to dinner with my best friend(girl) and my otherfriend and his girl. So kind of a double date I guess. Soo this morning at 11, (8 hours before it starts) she tells me she just made different plans with someone else that doesn't include me. I don't want to go third wheel with my dude friend, so I'm just gonna stay home. I txted my bf(girl) that I wasn't goin, and she started arguing and stuff like somehow it's my fault. She said "bye, see you Monday" like she was pissed. What do i do?
So I ended up going, and finding a ride with my friends parents (lameee). We made eye contact, but never talked. And I'm not txtin her like I usually do every night...:/
DrSalt22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 08:24 PM   #566
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Don't text her. Don't give in either! Let her wonder what the hell you're doing.

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 09:20 PM   #567
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Quote:

I'm not txtin her like I usually do every night...:/
Sounds like my sitiation

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Went and saw her last week. And yesterday when I tried to talk about having a relationship, she said she didn't wanna talk about it. And we haven't texted since then. It wasn't bothering me, but I just saw a pic of her on fb and now I'm kinda in one of those depressed like moods.. Why the hell does she do this? It's like she leads me on, and then changes her mind about being together and then drops me like Im not anything to her.
Qwik Four Six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 10:29 PM   #568
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blb97stang

Sounds like my sitiation

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Went and saw her last week. And yesterday when I tried to talk about having a relationship, she said she didn't wanna talk about it. And we haven't texted since then. It wasn't bothering me, but I just saw a pic of her on fb and now I'm kinda in one of those depressed like moods.. Why the hell does she do this? It's like she leads me on, and then changes her mind about being together and then drops me like Im not anything to her.
keep cool dont let her see you sweat.
Old 10-09-2011, 10:31 PM   #569
Registered Member
Regular

Yeah. Thanks.
Old 10-09-2011, 10:39 PM   #570
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Yeah. Thanks.
another dont call txt or try to see her. if she wants anything to do with you shell contact you
Old 10-09-2011, 10:42 PM   #571
Registered Member
Regular

This is amusing carry on!
Good luck with your lady problems, high school is so over rated :/
Old 10-09-2011, 10:45 PM   #572
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00STANG00

another dont call txt or try to see her. if she wants anything to do with you shell contact you
Yeah. I've been thinking that. But earlier tonight while I was thinking, a song came on and reminded me of her, and I tried to text her.

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

Quote:
This is amusing carry on!
Good luck with your lady problems, high school is so over rated :/
Amusing..?
Old 10-09-2011, 10:52 PM   #573
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Yeah. I've been thinking that. But earlier tonight while I was thinking, a song came on and reminded me of her, and I tried to text her.

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

Amusing..?
It's tough bro... When ever I see or hear something (we have the EXACT same taste in music) that reminds me of her, I get the urge to txt her :/... just resist!!!
Old 10-09-2011, 11:12 PM   #574
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

It's tough bro... When ever I see or hear something (we have the EXACT same taste in music) that reminds me of her, I get the urge to txt her :/... just resist!!!
Well..it's not a thing of not being able to resist. But almost ironic as a sign to text her.
Old 10-09-2011, 11:19 PM   #575
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Amusing..?
It feels like boys my age don't give a crap, its interesting to see some that do.
And then you look over it and it seems like one big game that doesn't even matter. But who am I to say, I was hopped up on hormones a week ago and felt the same way!
Old 10-09-2011, 11:26 PM   #576
Registered Member
Regular

Oh.
Old 10-10-2011, 01:44 AM   #577
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Oh.
Cool story bro moment? And then you found 5 dollars?!?!
Old 10-10-2011, 06:29 AM   #578
A.K.A. Baby-D!

Immature as in caring about no one but himself. Not taking care of things that need to be done. Things like that. And the immaturity was only half of it. He attempted to rip away everything I love. My passion for cars, shooting pool. We never did anything together. He was always on the couch watching TV. And God forbid I touch that remote! And I didn't know anything according to him. When I changed the water pump on my 04 he told me it would leak and that I'd never figure it out. When I got her cranked up and running perfect with no leaks, it hurt his ego and he left the house for a while. He doesn't appreciate me for loving cars. He hates it.
Previous:
2004 V6--my first pony
1988 GT--July 2010 MOTM
04TRV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 08:38 AM   #579
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04TRV6
Immature as in caring about no one but himself. Not taking care of things that need to be done. Things like that. And the immaturity was only half of it. He attempted to rip away everything I love. My passion for cars, shooting pool. We never did anything together. He was always on the couch watching TV. And God forbid I touch that remote! And I didn't know anything according to him. When I changed the water pump on my 04 he told me it would leak and that I'd never figure it out. When I got her cranked up and running perfect with no leaks, it hurt his ego and he left the house for a while. He doesn't appreciate me for loving cars. He hates it.
Ha! What a D-Bag! Good for you, for not giving up your passion to please someone else's selfish envy!
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 08:45 AM   #580
Registered Member
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
Sounds like a complete a**. I can always appreciate a female who is capable of fixing her own vehicle. People like that give the good guys a bad rap.

93 GT with more junkyard mods than you can imagine.
90 GT bone stock down to the air filter, awaiting restoration.
Join Mustang Evolution today. Click here
93slowstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 09:04 AM   #581
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
The exact reason I've broken up with my past couple boyfriends!!!!
I don't understand men AGHH! Lol
I say either He needs a HUGE character change to stay with him, or you get rid of the loser and put all of your love into your stallions I say go with the second!
Old 10-10-2011, 09:23 AM   #582
A.K.A. Baby-D!

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone View Post
Ha! What a D-Bag! Good for you, for not giving up your passion to please someone else's selfish envy!
i'll never give up on my passion. no one can take that away from me. it hurts, because i do love him. but if he loved me the same he should appreciate and support my passion because he knows how much it means to me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93slowstang View Post
Sounds like a complete a**. I can always appreciate a female who is capable of fixing her own vehicle. People like that give the good guys a bad rap.
i think it was an ego thing for him. he's a very competitive person, and for me to be independent about something and not need him it hurts his pride. its so stupid.

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf View Post
The exact reason I've broken up with my past couple boyfriends!!!!
I don't understand men AGHH! Lol
I say either He needs a HUGE character change to stay with him, or you get rid of the loser and put all of your love into your stallions I say go with the second!
already moved out girl. i'm done with it. my fox is my new boyfriend looks better than my ex anyway
Previous:
2004 V6--my first pony
1988 GT--July 2010 MOTM
Old 10-10-2011, 09:54 AM   #583
Registered Member
Regular
Supporter

Quote:

i'll never give up on my passion. no one can take that away from me. it hurts, because i do love him. but if he loved me the same he should appreciate and support my passion because he knows how much it means to me...

i think it was an ego thing for him. he's a very competitive person, and for me to be independent about something and not need him it hurts his pride. its so stupid.

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

already moved out girl. i'm done with it. my fox is my new boyfriend looks better than my ex anyway
I like competition, but it wouldn't hurt my ego to get beat by a woman. Had a lady smoke me in pool a couple weeks ago, I think her husband was more upset that I lost than me.

93 GT with more junkyard mods than you can imagine.
90 GT bone stock down to the air filter, awaiting restoration.
Join Mustang Evolution today. Click here
93slowstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 11:59 AM   #584
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Some guys can't take it that you are into the same things lol we aren't you're typical girls

Old 10-10-2011, 12:01 PM   #585
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Sorry to hear the Brandon don't try and contact her. Let her wonder what you're up to.

Weren't you guys just at Cruisin, Dulsey? Sucks that some people just don't mature no matter how old they get (like my aunt too... Shes a 50 year old psycho hose beast) and are so stuck in their ways. :/

Old 10-10-2011, 12:06 PM   #586
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Cool story bro moment? And then you found 5 dollars?!?!
Yes, infact it was.
Old 10-10-2011, 01:07 PM   #587
A.K.A. Baby-D!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla View Post
Sorry to hear the Brandon don't try and contact her. Let her wonder what you're up to.

Weren't you guys just at Cruisin, Dulsey? Sucks that some people just don't mature no matter how old they get (like my aunt too... Shes a 50 year old psycho hose beast) and are so stuck in their ways. :/
well, actually.. lol i moved out of his house Saturday morning and left for cruisin right after unpacking my car... my house is still a wreck with boxes and stuff everywhere. but at least i had my own place to go back to.. i knew i kept my place for a reason

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93slowstang View Post
I like competition, but it wouldn't hurt my ego to get beat by a woman. Had a lady smoke me in pool a couple weeks ago, I think her husband was more upset that I lost than me.
well i like competition as well. but i guess maybe thats the wrong term to use. he didn't like me to be independent about anything. he wanted to be the big hero all the time. but it was constant telling me how to do stuff. and if i'd tell him i knew how or god forbid correct him on something, i was a know it all. but most of the time, i was right. i guess because of how much younger i am than him. but that doesn't mean i don't know anything. i feel i'm pretty mature for my age, actually... but thats just my opinion.

he's just that type of guy that has to have things his way or no way at all. and i'm too young and too tough to deal with that kind of bull****. i was raised to be independent, responsible, and how to stand up for myself. i'll never be fully dependent on any guy unless i'm physically incapable of taking care of myself. and thats what he wanted. he wanted me to lean on him and depend on him. well, for everything except money.. but thats a whole other story...
Previous:
2004 V6--my first pony
1988 GT--July 2010 MOTM
Old 10-10-2011, 01:35 PM   #588
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04TRV6 View Post
Yes that is immature Lazy! It also sounds like he is/was an ***. If my girl (assuming I had one) said can you help me change the water pump? I'd be like hell yeah lets do it now, as long as the Georgia game isn't on, but with reasonable notice, I'd say hell yeah. There are plenty of guys out there don't settle. There is no shortage of men or women on this earth as we know it today. I think the numbers are skewed a little bit better for us guys. Still there is really no shortage.
Old 10-10-2011, 01:39 PM   #589
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
My problem is i walk around with blinders on..i get hit on..sure,but i dont realize it until after im gone or a friend says "dude she was just hittin on you".Then its too late to go back..guess ill just just screw up the next one..lmao!!
OmegaRedGT 2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 01:40 PM   #590
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Woot Woot! Yeah buddy I would've hauled my *** out tires squealing! my stallion is pretty much my boyfriend too, he has all my love and attention!
Old 10-10-2011, 01:45 PM   #591
A.K.A. Baby-D!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford View Post
Yes that is immature Lazy! It also sounds like he is/was an ***. If my girl (assuming I had one) said can you help me change the water pump? I'd be like hell yeah lets do it now, as long as the Georgia game isn't on, but with reasonable notice, I'd say hell yeah. There are plenty of guys out there don't settle. There is no shortage of men or women on this earth as we know it today. I think the numbers are skewed a little bit better for us guys. Still there is really no shortage.
well i really didn't ask for help. thats what started him being upset i guess. i just took out the tools and started wrenching.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaRedGT 2007 View Post
My problem is i walk around with blinders on..i get hit on..sure,but i dont realize it until after im gone or a friend says "dude she was just hittin on you".Then its too late to go back..guess ill just just screw up the next one..lmao!!
i have my own set of blinders, but they operate differently. i see the guy hitting on me, but i can't see through the bull**** to know to stay away... i give guys the benefit of the doubt for whatever stupid reason.

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Quote:
Woot Woot! Yeah buddy I would've hauled my *** out tires squealing! my stallion is pretty much my boyfriend too, he has all my love and attention!
he wasn't home to hear the tires squeal but boy was he surprised when he did get home!
Previous:
2004 V6--my first pony
1988 GT--July 2010 MOTM
Old 10-10-2011, 01:47 PM   #592
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

well i really didn't ask for help. thats what started him being upset i guess. i just took out the tools and started wrenching.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

i have my own set of blinders, but they operate differently. i see the guy hitting on me, but i can't see through the bull**** to know to stay away... i give guys the benefit of the doubt for whatever stupid reason.

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

he wasn't home to hear the tires squeal but boy was he surprised when he did get home!
Damn that would've been the best slap in the face! Hahaha what did he do?
Old 10-10-2011, 01:50 PM   #593
A.K.A. Baby-D!

Quote:
Damn that would've been the best slap in the face! Hahaha what did he do?
he called a bunch of times when he got home. then when i was on my way to my house with a truck full of stuff he followed me for about 15 minutes trying to get me to pull over and talk to him. i texted him and told him that i had nothing left to say to him that it was over and if he didn't stop following me i'd call the cops. he left me alone after that.
Previous:
2004 V6--my first pony
1988 GT--July 2010 MOTM
Old 10-10-2011, 01:56 PM   #594
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

he called a bunch of times when he got home. then when i was on my way to my house with a truck full of stuff he followed me for about 15 minutes trying to get me to pull over and talk to him. i texted him and told him that i had nothing left to say to him that it was over and if he didn't stop following me i'd call the cops. he left me alone after that.
Damn! Lol the craziest break up I had is when this guy called me over 150 times, left 87 vmails, and over 300 text in a few hours, even called my parents, my sister, my friends multiple times and came to my house he was PSYCHO!!!
Old 10-10-2011, 02:05 PM   #595
A.K.A. Baby-D!

Quote:
Damn! Lol the craziest break up I had is when this guy called me over 150 times, left 87 vmails, and over 300 text in a few hours, even called my parents, my sister, my friends multiple times and came to my house he was PSYCHO!!!
wow, yea def. a psycho. my ex knows i don't play those games. he tried to pull the suicide deal one time when we got into an argument. he was on his bike and said he was finding the nearest tree. he crossed me on the road a few minutes after that. i got his *** off the bike and made him walk home. i refuse to have my life ruined by his stupidity and selfishness. i don't play that kind of stuff.
Previous:
2004 V6--my first pony
1988 GT--July 2010 MOTM

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar