Girl problems - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-20-2011, 02:09 PM   #36
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV
Re: Girl problems

its actually a good thing not to spend every moment together unless you like to burn out
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-20-2011, 02:35 PM   #37
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Glad things seem better

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 02:35 PM   #38
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectorV
its actually a good thing not to spend every moment together unless you like to burn out
Agreed!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-20-2011, 02:54 PM   #39
Road Trip!

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla

Agreed!
Oh yea but maybe everyother day that way when she gas to go home early it's no biggie
16218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 02:56 PM   #40
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drodriguez2009

Oh yea but maybe everyother day that way when she gas to go home early it's no biggie
Kauai!!! Hahahaha

Old 06-20-2011, 03:00 PM   #41
Road Trip!

Region: Texas
Send a message via Skype™ to Texastboneking
Quote:

Kauai!!! Hahahaha
Still obsessed???
Texastboneking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 03:02 PM   #42
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texastboneking

Still obsessed???
Yes love it so much lol

Old 06-20-2011, 05:43 PM   #43
Road Trip!

Quote:

Yes love it so much lol
As do I lets go lalayla
Old 06-21-2011, 02:20 AM   #44
Road Trip!

I'm new to this, haha. But from what you said it sounds like she's a keeper. She must be a hell of a looker, to put up with that. I couldn't do that with my ex. so more power to you guys!
jonancelet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 02:21 AM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Send a message via ICQ to Pete07GT Send a message via AIM to Pete07GT Send a message via Yahoo to Pete07GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonancelet
I'm new to this, haha. But from what you said it sounds like she's a keeper. She must be a hell of a looker, to put up with that. I couldn't do that with my ex. so more power to you guys!
Are you a chick?
When you're going to war, you better have three things if you expect to win: 1. Willpower (One's need to put the petal to the metal); 2. Staying Power (300+ BHP); and 3. Firepower (The wheels of your mustang exploding on the highway like a slug from a .45).
Pete07GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 02:24 AM   #46
Road Trip!

Haha, na
Old 06-21-2011, 02:25 AM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via ICQ to Pete07GT Send a message via AIM to Pete07GT Send a message via Yahoo to Pete07GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonancelet
Haha, na
Had to make sure cuz your post confused the he'll out of me.
When you're going to war, you better have three things if you expect to win: 1. Willpower (One's need to put the petal to the metal); 2. Staying Power (300+ BHP); and 3. Firepower (The wheels of your mustang exploding on the highway like a slug from a .45).
Old 06-21-2011, 02:26 AM   #48
Road Trip!

Haha, shiet. why? I'm new to this so idk wtf im doing lol.
Old 06-21-2011, 02:28 AM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Did you throw up a post in the introductions forum?
Old 06-21-2011, 02:32 AM   #50
Road Trip!

Naa, im guessing i should though
Old 06-21-2011, 03:09 AM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonancelet View Post
Naa, im guessing i should though
That might be a good idea.
Old 06-21-2011, 03:11 AM   #52
Road Trip!

Oh yea Shes a looker I'll post done pics tomorrow but yea intro forms are always good
Old 06-21-2011, 03:13 AM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drodriguez2009 View Post
Oh yea Shes a looker I'll post done pics tomorrow but yea intro forms are always good
You gonna post a pic of your ride or your ole lady?
Old 06-21-2011, 02:05 PM   #54
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete07GT

You gonna post a pic of your ride or your ole lady?
Which on you want
Old 06-21-2011, 02:06 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Which on you want
Your ole lady and your car.
Old 06-21-2011, 02:06 PM   #56
Road Trip!

Quote:

Which on you want
Just the ol lady for me
Old 06-21-2011, 02:07 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Just the ol lady for me
Figured you'd say that.
Old 06-21-2011, 02:08 PM   #58
Road Trip!

Quote:

Figured you'd say that.
If I wanna see a mustang I'll look out the window
Old 06-21-2011, 02:10 PM   #59
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

If I wanna see a mustang I'll look out the window
There's more to see where you're at than flat desert and tumbleweed???
Old 06-21-2011, 02:12 PM   #60
Road Trip!

Quote:

There's more to see where you're at than flat desert and tumbleweed???
Hey... I dont live in Amarillo... And there are more cows than tumble weeds here... Actually. Now that I think about it. There are more mexicans than cows now... Scary stuff...
Old 06-21-2011, 02:16 PM   #61
Road Trip!

Quote:

Hey... I dont live in Amarillo... And there are more cows than tumble weeds here... Actually. Now that I think about it. There are more mexicans than cows now... Scary stuff...
Fighten' words eh haha
Old 06-21-2011, 02:18 PM   #62
Registered Member
Regular

I would like to watch this fight. *pulls up popcorn and soda*
Old 06-21-2011, 02:18 PM   #63
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
So as you mite see I like to joke around with females but I am 100% faithful to the end and me and my female have been going strong for almost 3years and she is from a family that struggled a lot coming from Mexico and since we have been together I have given her the world in a gucci bag not cuz she ask but cuz I wanted to and she goes to school full time and works full time! So when we go out or something her parents require that she gets home early. Which I can understand if we seen eachother on a daily basis or we were got together or if I messed up somehow but I havnt and like today for example her brother graduated so I took her entire family out for dinner and I took them home it was about 9 then I ask my girl if we can go to the drive in cuz she's been wanting to watch green lantern and at the drive in by my house u watch 2 movies one after another so green lantern ended and her mom called(usual) and asked when she's coming home(usual) mind you we got to the movie late it started at 845 and we got there around 945? So it's about 11ish then she says my mom wants me to go home(I'm boiling) being the guy I am I sucked it up and said ok then she asked what was wrong and I tried to avoid I said nothing forget it. And she wouldn't stop so I told her" I am going to the military im eventually going to be gone for months and I'm trying to spend time with everyone as much as I can because before I know it I'll be gone and your the only one I can't spend time with I'm good enough to take your family out to eat but when I see you I'm on a time limit. It's ok if you or your mom calls to check in that's fine but when she calls every 30 ****ing mins asking when you are going home is pissing me off why do I have to be on a time limit if I havnt given her a reason to do that. I jump for you and your family but when it comes to spending personal time with you I'm on the clock?! I'm not getting paid for this I'm always spending the money so I shouldn't be on the clock! Do you not see what I'm saying I'll be gone soon and the last bs thing I want to hear is "I miss you and I can't do this" cuz that will piss me the hell off an you'll lose more then I will" and she didn't say anything and idk WTF to do
Wow. Well man let me give you a little advice. I'm in the same exact position as you, but I decided not to leave and go to the military. Let me warn you, sadly, it only gets worst :/ my girlfriend is columbian/peruvian. Her mom is exactly the same. She was nice as hell to me at first and then turned into her using me. The situation would be "if you bring me to grocery shop you can go out with her for a few hours". It sucks man but the sad truth is that most hispanic mothers ( based on my experience, not racism) are gona do that to you. Ive been with my girl for a little over a year now and ive loved her every second of it, however, her mom is still a diablo. Good luck man, all i can say is if u love her, shes worth it in the end. Hope it works out for you bro.
Nog51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 02:19 PM   #64
Road Trip!

Quote:

Fighten' words eh haha
Lol it's true. Multiplying like bunny rabbits... You ever wonder why Mexico don't have a swim team in the olympics???
Old 06-21-2011, 02:25 PM   #65
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Lol it's true. Multiplying like bunny rabbits... You ever wonder why Mexico don't have a swim team in the olympics???
Time for some new material man. That joke has been around since I lived in Texas 21 years ago.
Old 06-21-2011, 02:26 PM   #66
Road Trip!

Quote:

Time for some new material man. That joke has been around since I lived in Texas 21 years ago.
Lol I'm only 20 and it's not used much up north... I see your texas side is still in you
Old 06-21-2011, 02:28 PM   #67
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Lol I'm only 20 and it's not used much up north... I see your texas side is still in you
It's not a SWIM team, it's an Olympic team. Cuz all of the ones who can swim, run or jump have..?
Old 06-21-2011, 02:29 PM   #68
Road Trip!

Quote:

It's not a SWIM team, it's an Olympic team. Cuz all of the ones who can swim, run or jump have..?
My bad. I was on the swim team so that's why the joke was about swimming
Old 06-21-2011, 02:30 PM   #69
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

My bad. I was on the swim team so that's why the joke was about swimming
A big ole lerpe like you, why not football like every other white boy in Texas?
Old 06-21-2011, 02:32 PM   #70
Road Trip!

Quote:

A big ole lerpe like you, why not football like every other white boy in Texas?
Cause I'm not ever other white boy in Texas... Sports suck... Drag racing is my thing

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar