Girl problems - Page 6 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-19-2011, 09:45 PM   #176
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSalt22
So imma sophomore, girls a freshman. Hottest underclassman, no doubt. Shes new this year from Florida, no ones discovered her yet lol. I sit by her every day on the bus, but she never talks to anyone. I wink at her whenever I see her in the halls and she smiles all shy like. Homecomings on the 8th so I gotta make it happen fast haha. Anybody got experience on shy girls?
Lololol! I thought you were some 40 year old sophisticated fool. Lol

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Well..me and my girl are talking again. Hopefully we can make something of it and hopefully she'll be willing to commit to me.
Qwik Four Six is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2011, 09:45 PM   #177
Filibuster

Region: Illinois
Quote:
So imma sophomore, girls a freshman. Hottest underclassman, no doubt. Shes new this year from Florida, no ones discovered her yet lol. I sit by her every day on the bus, but she never talks to anyone. I wink at her whenever I see her in the halls and she smiles all shy like. Homecomings on the 8th so I gotta make it happen fast haha. Anybody got experience on shy girls?
I know you have heard this before,but just go talk to her!...i grew up having the biggest crush on a girl that lived across the street...i never said a word to her cause I figured she was "out of my league"...years later we grew up talked to eachother and found out we both had crushes on eachother!...waisted years of fun
Go for it!..
XXSTEVEO66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 09:59 PM   #178
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blb97stang

Lololol! I thought you were some 40 year old sophisticated fool. Lol

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Well..me and my girl are talking again. Hopefully we can make something of it and hopefully she'll be willing to commit to me.
Haha nooooo. Do I sound like a 40 year old?! I'm 15, and Its my father's car. He knows nothing about cars. He told me he wants it to look cool and sound cool, that's why I'm on the forum. Aren't you like 16?

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXSTEVEO66

I know you have heard this before,but just go talk to her!...i grew up having the biggest crush on a girl that lived across the street...i never said a word to her cause I figured she was "out of my league"...years later we grew up talked to eachother and found out we both had crushes on eachother!...waisted years of fun
Go for it!..
She's almost painfully awkward lol. Even to her friends... Maybe she just misses her people back in Florida?
DrSalt22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2011, 10:18 PM   #179
Registered Member
Regular

Yeah, I'm 16.
Old 09-19-2011, 10:59 PM   #180
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:

I hope to god your being sarcastic.
I wasn't trying to be.. nothing wrong with having a disability. My cousin is deaf and has down syndrome, she is the coolest, hardest working, person I know.

It sounds to me like she is just really shy! Just keep talking to her, try and get her to laugh.. and don't ask open ended questions. Ask her if she has any animals I.e. a dog, a cat, etc. If she says yes ask what kind. Girls usually like animals. Ask her about back home, why did she move here.. she can only say, I don't know. I bet she is playing hard to get.

If all else fails just ask her to the dance. I did that Junior year, met a girl I liked asked her to prom. Turned out we had nothing in common. But she was good looking and really nice.
Old 09-19-2011, 11:11 PM   #181
Registered Member
Regular

Lolol. ^ At the last sentence.
Old 09-19-2011, 11:25 PM   #182
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Quote:
Lolol. ^ At the last sentence.
Haha she was nice.. she un friended me on Facebook kinda odd, but o'well. I'm 24 now and single so what does that say.

I should have gone after my lab partner in geology. My head wasn't clear at that time.
Old 09-19-2011, 11:51 PM   #183
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Send a message via AIM to gregtommy Send a message via Skype™ to gregtommy
Hey 27 n single here just means more money for my car and when the military moves me less stress

Mustang history started with a 2000 v6, 2003 GT, 2007 GT, 2011 GT, all Black(coincidence)
gregtommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 01:40 AM   #184
Road Trip!

Region: California
My girl was the shy one! This is where the "game" comes in just make small take n friend her all will come as soon as you do that you know, you looking forward to school at all? Who do you hang around with? Why are you always so shy?

I don't have the best smile but girls love it when u speak to them and u smile and eye contact us a must! Eye are a portal to the soul

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregtommy
Hey 27 n single here just means more money for my car and when the military moves me less stress
+1 on the stress part-.- havnt even left to boot camp and I'm getting it from the mrs
16218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 09:31 AM   #185
Registered Member
Regular

+1 on the stress part-.- havnt even left to boot camp and I'm getting it from the mrs[/QUOTE]

+1 I'm thinking about joining and I'm already getting it and I'm only 17
306 H/C/I, holley 4 barrel, T5, Hurst Shifter, Subframe connectors, 8.8 w/ 3.55 posi, 4 piston front disc brakes, SN95 rear disc brakes, shelby drop, 620 springs, Mideye 4.5 Leaf Springs, bilstein shocks.
austinknoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 09:36 AM   #186
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:

I hope to god your being sarcastic.
Lmao! I think she is just shy. Find some common ground and talk to her. Don't bog a conversation down with only your interests. You can talk about her hobbies or anything that can keep her talking. Usually shy girls open up when you talk about something they like. And don't come off strong. Don't make it obvious that you like her. Be a friend and find out more about her. It's easier to talk when there isn't that pressure of trying to impress someone.

Lucky for me, I didnt have to run much game. My fiance asked me out (I didn't know it was a date) lmao. We started off as friends.

*SOLD* 2012 GT Premium, Black on Black, 3.55 Axle, HID and Security Package, Pypes Pype Bomb Axle Backs
skyline247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 02:00 PM   #187
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyline247

Lucky for me, I didnt have to run much game. My fiance asked me out (I didn't know it was a date) lmao. We started off as friends.
I had to spit the game but she invited me to the movies "with" friends but I showed up to be the only one there she told me they all couldn't make it. That's how shy she was lol
Old 09-20-2011, 03:31 PM   #188
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
You having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but a ***** ain't one

Hit me!

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 04:00 PM   #189
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla
You having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but a ***** ain't one

Hit me!
Hahaha!

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinknoll
+1 on the stress part-.- havnt even left to boot camp and I'm getting it from the mrs
+1 I'm thinking about joining and I'm already getting it and I'm only 17[/QUOTE]

I didn't tell her I was enlisting till the day before my asvaab lol it was a bad idea but she knew how serious I was
Old 09-20-2011, 04:18 PM   #190
Registered Member
Regular

Well..me and my girl have been off and on for a while. And she lives in fort mill and I'm in rock hill. She told me her friend and her l friends bf wanted her to go to scarowinds with them, and that they had a guy for her to meet. So it turns out the guy is one of my friends. So I talked to him about it and after he found out she was my ex gf...he said he wasn't going to go to scarowinds with her. This was like yesterday. So this morning we were texting and she asked what I said to him. I told her that we just talked. So then she said I was overprotective. Me and her were only talking, not going out. But now were not even talking. So i don't see how it's being over protective if I just talked to him about it. You might be thinking that I was being over protective...but you'd have to hear it in real life to understand. So after school...her friend starts texting me from her phone, *****ing me out. And she says all guys are the same. I've never cussed her out, used her, cheated on her, or anything. I was never in it to have sex with her, because if I was...I couldve gotten a girl from my school for that. She lives like 45 minutes up the highway... It's bull ****. I'm tired of her getting my hopes up and then telling me this ****, and tearing me back down. I'm ****in done. She was the first girl I've ever really loved, and she knows that. But to keep doing this to me everytime, and then to come back and say she's sorry and that she wants another chance.. No. Maybe I should just get a different gf. She said she's 10000000% sure that she's done this time. Well if she's done then so am I. I'm not giving up on her. But it's her choice. She needs to make the decision...and she has. So I'm done too.
Old 09-20-2011, 04:40 PM   #191
Road Trip!

Quote:
Well..me and my girl have been off and on for a while. And she lives in fort mill and I'm in rock hill. She told me her friend and her l friends bf wanted her to go to scarowinds with them, and that they had a guy for her to meet. So it turns out the guy is one of my friends. So I talked to him about it and after he found out she was my ex gf...he said he wasn't going to go to scarowinds with her. This was like yesterday. So this morning we were texting and she asked what I said to him. I told her that we just talked. So then she said I was overprotective. Me and her were only talking, not going out. But now were not even talking. So i don't see how it's being over protective if I just talked to him about it. You might be thinking that I was being over protective...but you'd have to hear it in real life to understand. So after school...her friend starts texting me from her phone, *****ing me out. And she says all guys are the same. I've never cussed her out, used her, cheated on her, or anything. I was never in it to have sex with her, because if I was...I couldve gotten a girl from my school for that. She lives like 45 minutes up the highway... It's bull ****. I'm tired of her getting my hopes up and then telling me this ****, and tearing me back down. I'm ****in done. She was the first girl I've ever really loved, and she knows that. But to keep doing this to me everytime, and then to come back and say she's sorry and that she wants another chance.. No. Maybe I should just get a different gf. She said she's 10000000% sure that she's done this time. Well if she's done then so am I. I'm not giving up on her. But it's her choice. She needs to make the decision...and she has. So I'm done too.
Don't leave her from anger leave her cuz u think it's right
Old 09-20-2011, 04:43 PM   #192
Registered Member
Regular

Hood advice. But if she's done, then I am too. I guess I'll just move on.
Old 09-20-2011, 04:44 PM   #193
Road Trip!

Quote:
Hood advice. But if she's done, then I am too. I guess I'll just move on.
She doesn't seem worth it anyways
Old 09-20-2011, 05:52 PM   #194
Registered Member
Regular

I mean..to me she is. But oh well. Maybe you're right.
Old 09-20-2011, 06:01 PM   #195
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Send a message via AIM to gregtommy Send a message via Skype™ to gregtommy
Dude as great is this girl might be in ur eyes it sounds like an early afternoon episode of days of our lives and those r the type of girls that grow old turning into the cat ladies

Mustang history started with a 2000 v6, 2003 GT, 2007 GT, 2011 GT, all Black(coincidence)
gregtommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 06:06 PM   #196
Road Trip!

Quote:
I mean..to me she is. But oh well. Maybe you're right.
Not trying to be a dick but you know the saying one mans trash is another mans treasure she might be your treasure but she's acting like trash
Old 09-20-2011, 06:25 PM   #197
Registered Member
Regular

Ahh.
Old 09-20-2011, 10:28 PM   #198
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Don't let her have your balls for dinner. LOL .

I see so many guys that can't function without their wives telling them what to do.

There is no shortage of women on this earth, you'll find one.

I'm not suggesting you be alpha, or controlling (exceptions to the rule like when ur girl is in danger or something) That's just as bad.
All Relationships have give and take and compromise.
Old 09-20-2011, 10:31 PM   #199
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
ask her normal questions, then follow up with "why?" she will have to talk a little more to answer it, and it will show that you are actually interested and arent just making small talk.
soccerfreak2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 10:12 AM   #200
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford
Don't let her have your balls for dinner. LOL .

I see so many guys that can't function without their wives telling them what to do.

There is no shortage of women on this earth, you'll find one.

I'm not suggesting you be alpha, or controlling (exceptions to the rule like when ur girl is in danger or something) That's just as bad.
All Relationships have give and take and compromise.
Don't be someone your not either. If she doesnt like you for who you are, throw her away. Trust me there are plenty of women out there.
306 H/C/I, holley 4 barrel, T5, Hurst Shifter, Subframe connectors, 8.8 w/ 3.55 posi, 4 piston front disc brakes, SN95 rear disc brakes, shelby drop, 620 springs, Mideye 4.5 Leaf Springs, bilstein shocks.
austinknoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 01:41 AM   #201
Road Trip!

Re: Girl problems

Lol So how about about just talking about all the problems our women give us. How about we mention their greatest features physical, or whatever? Ha, I'll go first. My girl has beautiful eyes and I love how she doesn't take **** from anyone
jonancelet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 01:59 AM   #202
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonancelet
Lol So how about about just talking about all the problems our women give us. How about we mention their greatest features physical, or whatever? Ha, I'll go first. My girl has beautiful eyes and I love how she doesn't take **** from anyone
My girl is the sweetest girl ever! There could be road kill and u no human nature(most of us) avoid it. She will swerve off the road if she has to putting herself in danger to avoid hitting it. She have the best eyes her eyes are like galaxies that are a portal to her pure soul and she puts up with all my crap shes the one :p
Old 09-22-2011, 07:08 AM   #203
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via Yahoo to KATO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drodriguez2009 View Post
So as you mite see I like to joke around with females but I am 100% faithful to the end and me and my female have been going strong for almost 3years and she is from a family that struggled a lot coming from Mexico and since we have been together I have given her the world in a gucci bag not cuz she ask but cuz I wanted to and she goes to school full time and works full time! So when we go out or something her parents require that she gets home early. Which I can understand if we seen eachother on a daily basis or we were got together or if I messed up somehow but I havnt and like today for example her brother graduated so I took her entire family out for dinner and I took them home it was about 9 then I ask my girl if we can go to the drive in cuz she's been wanting to watch green lantern and at the drive in by my house u watch 2 movies one after another so green lantern ended and her mom called(usual) and asked when she's coming home(usual) mind you we got to the movie late it started at 845 and we got there around 945? So it's about 11ish then she says my mom wants me to go home(I'm boiling) being the guy I am I sucked it up and said ok then she asked what was wrong and I tried to avoid I said nothing forget it. And she wouldn't stop so I told her" I am going to the military im eventually going to be gone for months and I'm trying to spend time with everyone as much as I can because before I know it I'll be gone and your the only one I can't spend time with I'm good enough to take your family out to eat but when I see you I'm on a time limit. It's ok if you or your mom calls to check in that's fine but when she calls every 30 ****ing mins asking when you are going home is pissing me off why do I have to be on a time limit if I havnt given her a reason to do that. I jump for you and your family but when it comes to spending personal time with you I'm on the clock?! I'm not getting paid for this I'm always spending the money so I shouldn't be on the clock! Do you not see what I'm saying I'll be gone soon and the last bs thing I want to hear is "I miss you and I can't do this" cuz that will piss me the hell off an you'll lose more then I will" and she didn't say anything and idk WTF to do
From what I see, you have one in a 1000 girls, do your best to keep it, she works and goes to school. OMG, you will not find better. Biggest mistake I see your making is you believe one thing connects to the other but that is wrong, 1 has nothing to do with the other, just cause you bought dinner has nothing, I mean nothing to do with how long you can keep someone out. Based on how you discribe how the family keeps check, I bet she is a sweet, mannered girl and worth keeping, take the advantaged of the fact that you are joining Military (will have Job), and that makes the possibility of you getting Married to her very easy. Take that and take advantage of marrying this girl and you will be happy all your life. Trust me, I've been in Military for twenty years and Married my long time girlfriend three years after I joined, actually when I joined and was going to Phys. and get on the bus, it was her that drove me there, no complaints, no worries.
Old 09-22-2011, 01:31 PM   #204
Road Trip!

Yea shes great
Stubborn as hell but great
Old 09-23-2011, 06:35 PM   #205
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf

im not going to lie its amusing seeing guy's interpretation of girls

can i throw a problem into the basket?

I really need a group of misc. guys feedback on this, and its not super long! Haha
Old 09-23-2011, 09:46 PM   #206
Road Trip!

Shoot it
Old 09-23-2011, 09:59 PM   #207
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Okay so.

Shocker - im in highschool! Woohoo

Every single year I've never been asked to homecoming, prom, or any blasted school event. And im not some hideous bludgeoned beast from the depths of the earth mind y'all, im a successful model who spends her days under the hood of cars. Im often known as "victoria's secret" because well, I legitimately look like a VS model :/ guys get all shaky in their voices when they talk to me, trip around me alot, and have even gotten into accidents staring while im working under the hood. Outside of school, I could have a date everynight, but I just wish someone from my school would pipe up the courage and ask me, to make my senior year one to remember you know? Now being asked isn't a big deal to me, and ill happily go alone, I just wish I could have a different experience one year :/ (being asked is a HUGE deal at my school)

So how can I give the hint that I want someone to ask and not sound desperate or slutty?

Just wanted some honest guy opinions.

Thanks!
Old 09-23-2011, 10:02 PM   #208
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf
Okay so.

Every single year I've never been asked to homecoming, prom, or any blasted school event. And im not some hideous bludgeoned beast from the depths of the earth mind y'all, im a successful model who spends her days under the hood of cars. Im often known as "victoria's secret" because well, I legitimately look like a VS model :/ guys get all shaky in their voices when they talk to me, trip around me alot, and have even gotten into accidents staring while im working under the hood. Outside of school, I could have a date everynight, but I just wish someone from my school would pipe up the courage and ask me, to make my senior year one to remember you know? Now being asked isn't a big deal to me, and ill happily go alone, I just wish I could have a different experience one year :/ (being asked is a HUGE deal at my school)

So how can I give the hint that I want someone to ask and not sound desperate or slutty?

Thanks!
Show the goods!!!Jkjk. Just get your flirt on. Guys like that stuff.
DrSalt22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 10:12 PM   #209
Regular

Region: Tennessee

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf View Post
Okay so.

Thanks!

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 10:15 PM   #210
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
Damn... I'd ask you.... Too damn bad I live in Oklahoma. Jk... Ha
Las0mbra is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar