Girl problems - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-18-2011, 02:28 AM   #1
Road Trip!

Region: California
Girl problems

Where the females at? I got female problem:/
16218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-18-2011, 02:33 AM   #2
Road Trip!

Region: Texas
Send a message via Skype™ to Texastboneking
Re: Girl problems

i know its hard to understand but it happens to all girls around your age. its called puberty. you just have to use a pad once a month and deal with the cramps. thats normal. hope this helps you. im sure a female can go into the specifics with you
Texastboneking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 02:34 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina

if your havin girl problems i feel bad for you son. i got 99 problems but a B aint one

2004 3.9L v6
Black on black on black

MAC Cold Air Intake, 4.10 gears + T-Lok, SCT Tuner, dual H piped flowmaster super 40's
blackonblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-18-2011, 02:42 AM   #4
Road Trip!

by the way Drodriguez2009 i was just joking and trying to lighten your mood
Old 06-18-2011, 02:42 AM   #5
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texastboneking
i know its hard to understand but it happens to all girls around your age. its called puberty. you just have to use a pad once a month and deal with the cramps. thats normal. hope this helps you. im sure a female can go into the specifics with you
I been out of school for 2 years and she graduated before I did so menstrual maybe puberty no I wish it was that simple
Old 06-18-2011, 02:44 AM   #6
Road Trip!

Quote:
by the way Drodriguez2009 i was just joking and trying to lighten your mood
Not workn nights ruined:/ no offense
Old 06-18-2011, 02:46 AM   #7
Road Trip!

dam that sucks... so a this problem is something fellow guys cant help you with???
Old 06-18-2011, 02:48 AM   #8
Road Trip!

Quote:
dam that sucks... so a this problem is something fellow guys cant help you with???
It's long fellas but let's see how it goes
Old 06-18-2011, 03:12 AM   #9
Road Trip!

So as you mite see I like to joke around with females but I am 100% faithful to the end and me and my female have been going strong for almost 3years and she is from a family that struggled a lot coming from Mexico and since we have been together I have given her the world in a gucci bag not cuz she ask but cuz I wanted to and she goes to school full time and works full time! So when we go out or something her parents require that she gets home early. Which I can understand if we seen eachother on a daily basis or we were got together or if I messed up somehow but I havnt and like today for example her brother graduated so I took her entire family out for dinner and I took them home it was about 9 then I ask my girl if we can go to the drive in cuz she's been wanting to watch green lantern and at the drive in by my house u watch 2 movies one after another so green lantern ended and her mom called(usual) and asked when she's coming home(usual) mind you we got to the movie late it started at 845 and we got there around 945? So it's about 11ish then she says my mom wants me to go home(I'm boiling) being the guy I am I sucked it up and said ok then she asked what was wrong and I tried to avoid I said nothing forget it. And she wouldn't stop so I told her" I am going to the military im eventually going to be gone for months and I'm trying to spend time with everyone as much as I can because before I know it I'll be gone and your the only one I can't spend time with I'm good enough to take your family out to eat but when I see you I'm on a time limit. It's ok if you or your mom calls to check in that's fine but when she calls every 30 ****ing mins asking when you are going home is pissing me off why do I have to be on a time limit if I havnt given her a reason to do that. I jump for you and your family but when it comes to spending personal time with you I'm on the clock?! I'm not getting paid for this I'm always spending the money so I shouldn't be on the clock! Do you not see what I'm saying I'll be gone soon and the last bs thing I want to hear is "I miss you and I can't do this" cuz that will piss me the hell off an you'll lose more then I will" and she didn't say anything and idk WTF to do
Old 06-18-2011, 03:24 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Send a message via ICQ to Pete07GT Send a message via AIM to Pete07GT Send a message via Yahoo to Pete07GT
Respect the asposa and her familia, amigo. The old country dictates respect proper be given before you get into the inner circle. If she is being tugged by the family to do whatever then let her be with the family for a little bit. You're on a clock but she's also trying to get her life off of the ground with school & work. You need to be the guy who doesn't get emotional and pissed about this stuff otherwise you give a bad impression to her and her family. Possessiveness is NOT cool to a lot of women or pissed off future father in-laws.
When you're going to war, you better have three things if you expect to win: 1. Willpower (One's need to put the petal to the metal); 2. Staying Power (300+ BHP); and 3. Firepower (The wheels of your mustang exploding on the highway like a slug from a .45).
Pete07GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 03:30 AM   #11
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete07GT
Respect the asposa and her familia, amigo. The old country dictates respect proper be given before you get into the inner circle. If she is being tugged by the family to do whatever then let her be with the family for a little bit. You're on a clock but she's also trying to get her life off of the ground with school & work. You need to be the guy who doesn't get emotional and pissed about this stuff otherwise you give a bad impression to her and her family. Possessiveness is NOT cool to a lot of women or pissed off future father in-laws.
I get that but were always with her family and when her parents call it's like why did. He leave us here and take you if we go to Disneyland around... Well say 12 isshh her mom wants her there by 6 the latest the they expect me to take them somewhere else there taking my kindness as a weakness I want a normal relationship and not one with her family I want to take her to see the sunset on the beach and the sunrise off the mountains I always told her I can be her alladin and show her the world but I can't do anything but the typical.
Old 06-18-2011, 04:14 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via ICQ to Pete07GT Send a message via AIM to Pete07GT Send a message via Yahoo to Pete07GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drodriguez2009

I get that but were always with her family and when her parents call it's like why did. He leave us here and take you if we go to Disneyland around... Well say 12 isshh her mom wants her there by 6 the latest the they expect me to take them somewhere else there taking my kindness as a weakness I want a normal relationship and not one with her family I want to take her to see the sunset on the beach and the sunrise off the mountains I always told her I can be her alladin and show her the world but I can't do anything but the typical.
The do it amigo. You can't spend all of your time tiptoeing around the issue, mayne. Take her away and if it blows the relationship then get another girl. You're going in the military, you're going to have plenty of time to meet wife and play house. Dont spend everyday trying to mold something into a shape it was never meant to be.
When you're going to war, you better have three things if you expect to win: 1. Willpower (One's need to put the petal to the metal); 2. Staying Power (300+ BHP); and 3. Firepower (The wheels of your mustang exploding on the highway like a slug from a .45).
Old 06-18-2011, 08:48 AM   #13

Hun, if you don't like it now you never will. I have quite a few Hispanic girlfriends and their parents are the same way. It'll never end un til you marry her. If you truly love her you should deal with it otherwise move on and find another girl like Pete07 said...
mustang_ girl80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 08:51 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
My wife is Spanish...we dated for 2 years. I was already in the military...and she was 21 and in college. She lived with her parents...curfews, etc. Same as your girl. The only way it will stop us if you get married...that's the way it is. If you aren't wanting to do that, then live with the parents rules and respect what they are trying to do. If you can't do either, cut it off and start your life. My wife's ex couldn't deal...I could...I won...happily married for 14 years now and we can see all the sunsets and stay out as late as we want...her parents even paid for the hotel after the wedding and he even gave me a hug and a wink.

She sounds like a keeper, but you gotta play along...if not you will lose her to someone that will.

That's the up front truth man...no bull ****.

The only other possibility is that she is glued to her parents for life...if that's the case, she will never move away. That is a recipe for disaster. Doesn't sound like it though.
Pete08GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 09:03 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete08GT
My wife is Spanish...we dated for 2 years. I was already in the military...and she was 21 and in college. She lived with her parents...curfews, etc. Same as your girl. The only way it will stop us if you get married...that's the way it is. If you aren't wanting to do that, then live with the parents rules and respect what they are trying to do. If you can't do either, cut it off and start your life. My wife's ex couldn't deal...I could...I won...happily married for 14 years now and we can see all the sunsets and stay out as late as we want...her parents even paid for the hotel after the wedding and he even gave me a hug and a wink.

She sounds like a keeper, but you gotta play along...if not you will lose her to someone that will.

That's the up front truth man...no bull ****.

The only other possibility is that she is glued to her parents for life...if that's the case, she will never move away. That is a recipe for disaster. Doesn't sound like it though.
To add to that...its not just my experience. I have led soldiers for over 19 years now. I've seen it many times. You gotta get your head right before you leave...accept it for what it is. If not, it will be on your mind and you won't be able to focus. I've seen it during training, in garrison, and in combat. The result is never good. Get your head right.

I'm telling you this because you are dedicating a large part of yourself to our country. You will be a brother in arms soon...it's the least I can do for a future leader. It's up to you what you do with it. Your leaders will always support and point you toward success if they are worth a damn...but you will always have to take that first step...
Old 06-18-2011, 10:39 AM   #16
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter

She lives under her parents roof then its their rules....take it or leave it. This will not stop until she is out on her own.You are young and sometimes it takes awhile till you find the right one.Not saying she is'nt but you have plenty of time and lots of life lessons to learn.
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 12:34 PM   #17
Road Trip!

We want to get married but I don't want to marry her and then leave while she stays alone idk I love her really I do and her family is nice but I'd like to date her and not her family this isn't something so bad I'll leave her but it's eating me inside.
Old 06-18-2011, 04:06 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Ask your recruiter about benefits if you are married when you join. She gets medical, base access, and housing or a housing allowance, separation pay. You need to check that out! They also pay for your entire family to move with you after you are done with training in most cases.
Old 06-18-2011, 04:18 PM   #19
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete08GT
Ask your recruiter about benefits if you are married when you join. She gets medical, base access, and housing or a housing allowance, separation pay. You need to check that out! They also pay for your entire family to move with you after you are done with training in most cases.
I told her all that but her idea of marriage is after she gets married not live with mom and dad but like I said I can't let her live alone she's like 5'3? 108 pounds she she still wants to be she doesn't want to be with mom and dad
Old 06-18-2011, 04:39 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

She's gonna live alone for 6 months at a time while you're out to sea. At least if you guys make it legal you will save money for a nice wedding and furniture...

She can stay with her parents, save money, and move with you wherever you get stationed next.

It's an option...one of many. But remember she is going to be alone quite a bit during your time in the navy. A military spouse has to be independent and strong.
Old 06-18-2011, 05:28 PM   #21
Road Trip!

That's why i love her she is very independent but when we move out I don't want to be around here people will rob her if they know she's alone so in the middle if my deployment I was thinking then we can move and after my term I give her the wedding Shes always wanted
Old 06-18-2011, 08:35 PM   #22
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Hope things work out
I agree with Pete and Dan. Gotta respect the family or they can make your life even worse later on

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 12:51 AM   #23
Road Trip!

Sally made my day!!!! I was messing with a camry I was on the highway and it was trying to pass me so I kept going head to head with em then he slowed down n I slowed down XD I know it was stupid but in my old civic I couldn't do that it brightened everything up
Old 06-19-2011, 01:04 AM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drodriguez2009 View Post
Sally made my day!!!! I was messing with a camry I was on the highway and it was trying to pass me so I kept going head to head with em then he slowed down n I slowed down XD I know it was stupid but in my old civic I couldn't do that it brightened everything up
Old 06-19-2011, 02:40 AM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackonblack View Post
if your havin girl problems i feel bad for you son. i got 99 problems but a B aint one
Old 06-19-2011, 12:53 PM   #26
Road Trip!

Lol has anyone else done this?
Old 06-19-2011, 04:13 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Lol has anyone else done this?
99 problems but a B ain't one? Yup, I've done that.
Old 06-19-2011, 06:47 PM   #28
Road Trip!

Quote:

99 problems but a B ain't one? Yup, I've done that.
Lol noo nit that mess with cars
Old 06-19-2011, 07:02 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Lol noo nit that mess with cars
Yup, everyday just about. Kinda sucks when they are turboed and shoot off like a jet though.
Old 06-19-2011, 07:03 PM   #30
Road Trip!

Quote:

Yup, everyday just about. Kinda sucks when they are turboed and shoot off like a jet though.
Those Arnt the fun ones screw them lol
Old 06-19-2011, 07:04 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Those Arnt the fun ones screw them lol
Yup, I prefer my rice with soy sauce personally.
Old 06-19-2011, 07:27 PM   #32
Road Trip!

Quote:

Yup, I prefer my rice with soy sauce personally.
Hahahaha that's new
Old 06-20-2011, 08:29 AM   #33
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV

sadly as long as she is living with her parents and they are taking care of her its their way or no way~ just how it is... you really dont get a say in it. If you cant accept her and those terms then you need to have a serious talk with her. Being nice and doing nice things should not be done wanting something or expecting anything in return~ best way to go about it so you are not pissed off or let down if the expectations or outcomes are not what you wanted.
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 02:06 PM   #34
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectorV
sadly as long as she is living with her parents and they are taking care of her its their way or no way~ just how it is... you really dont get a say in it. If you cant accept her and those terms then you need to have a serious talk with her. Being nice and doing nice things should not be done wanting something or expecting anything in return~ best way to go about it so you are not pissed off or let down if the expectations or outcomes are not what you wanted.
We talked it over everything is gravy she understands 100% where I'm coming from and This was the solution. Now that she's out of school and works 6-10 we see each other for a short period of time throughout the day any day possible instead of the usually on the weekends thing
Old 06-20-2011, 02:09 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

We talked it over everything is gravy she understands 100% where I'm coming from and This was the solution. Now that she's out of school and works 6-10 we see each other for a short period of time throughout the day any day possible instead of the usually on the weekends thing
99 Problems?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar