The New York Giants: - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-10-2007, 12:56 PM   #1
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1
The New York Giants:

Bill Barnwell: New York Giants. When I think about this upcoming Giants season, my heart hurts in the way it does when you think of ex-girlfriends sleeping with new people. Many new people. At the same time. While she reassures them all how much better they are in bed than you. Oh, and she does this all in the next room over from you while you’re trying to sleep. And then makes the whole group breakfast afterwards, your favorite breakfast, too, and throws out the last helping as you go to grab some. It’s like that, except it’s going to happen for about 17 consecutive weekends. It astounds me that some people still think this team has a chance of being competitive in 2007.

FOOTBALL OUTSIDERS: Football analysis and NFL stats for the Moneyball era - Authors of Pro Football Prospectus 2007

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-10-2007, 01:25 PM   #2
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
Re: The New York Giants:

Hahaha, wow, that was great.
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 01:53 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to Y2E0L0L5OGWT Send a message via Yahoo to Y2E0L0L5OGWT

It is a great thing for Eli Manning if the Giants have a sh!**y season as it will mean the end of Tom Coughlin's reign as couch...Eli will continue to suck as long as Coughlin is the coach...
'05 GT - Borla Catback, JLT Series 3 Intake & SCT SF3 Tuner, Koni Adjustable Shocks/Struts, H&R Race Springs, Roush Shifter, Hawk HP+ Brakes all around, Steeda Front Sway Bar & End-Links, Royal Purple Fluids
'2011 F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab - 6.7L PSD 4x4
Y2E0L0L5OGWT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-10-2007, 01:58 PM   #4
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2E0L0L5OGWT View Post
It is a great thing for Eli Manning if the Giants have a sh!**y season as it will mean the end of Tom Coughlin's reign as couch...Eli will continue to suck as long as Coughlin is the coach...
Or as long as he continues to play football....Coughlin isn't throwing the ball for him.
Old 09-10-2007, 02:53 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to Y2E0L0L5OGWT Send a message via Yahoo to Y2E0L0L5OGWT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom View Post
Or as long as he continues to play football....Coughlin isn't throwing the ball for him.
Coughlin is an AWFUL offensive coach...my point was simply that you will see at least some improvement in eli's game with a more offensive-minded coach that isn't a complete sh!*head...
'05 GT - Borla Catback, JLT Series 3 Intake & SCT SF3 Tuner, Koni Adjustable Shocks/Struts, H&R Race Springs, Roush Shifter, Hawk HP+ Brakes all around, Steeda Front Sway Bar & End-Links, Royal Purple Fluids
'2011 F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab - 6.7L PSD 4x4
Y2E0L0L5OGWT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 09:54 PM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to DarkShadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2E0L0L5OGWT View Post
Coughlin is an AWFUL offensive coach...my point was simply that you will see at least some improvement in eli's game with a more offensive-minded coach that isn't a complete sh!*head...
Just like when Dan Reeves was the coach for the Broncos. At that time, John Elway's stats sucked even though they were great the seasons before and returned to greatness after he left. Coaches and offensive coordinators can have a big impact on their players by the plays they call, the match ups they assign etc. Makes a big difference.
Old 09-10-2007, 10:02 PM   #7
Regular

Region: Tennessee

Damn right coaches can have an effect. **** look at last year Alabama and this year. Darby ran up the middle every time and went backwards. Now we got a redshirt Freshman running for 150+ yds a game and already has 5 tds.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Tags
new york