It September 11th - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-11-2007, 01:20 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
It September 11th

Not only that but its Tuesday, September 11th. It sure doesn't seem like its been 6 years since 9/11/01.

I don't really know what else to say about it except that we should get a day off from work to remember what took place that day. I wish we would get a day off anyway.
JROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-11-2007, 01:29 PM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
Re: It September 11th

Quote:
Originally Posted by JROC View Post
Not only that but its Tuesday, September 11th. It sure doesn't seem like its been 6 years since 9/11/01.

I don't really know what else to say about it except that we should get a day off from work to remember what took place that day. I wish we would get a day off anyway.
worst ****ing day ever.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 01:35 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas91169 View Post
worst ****ing day ever.
That was some crazy **** that happened. It made me very angry(even though I never enlisted, I was to much into the drugs and stuff back then) and I thought it made the rest of the nation angry to, but now everyone wants to stop fighting the ragheads who did it. I sure wish they could get that Osama Bin Laden ****er though.
JROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-11-2007, 04:52 PM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Indiana
Send a message via AIM to Fishers Stang

I had to work today at the camera store, with a bunch of war hatin 9-11 didnt happen hippes today. Im luck i left early to come home and i didnt beat the **** out of them. I knew a few guys from FDNY that died 9-11.
Old 09-11-2007, 04:57 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi

I bet we could find him if we wanted to.... There is no way that he could hide for this long........... But then again, I'm a conspiracy theorist. As in, we're the one who gave Osama and the organization now known as Al Qaida most of their money and arms to start with. That part is somewhat in the books.... Not saying I don't want that rotten sick son of a ***** hung with a rope made from the skin of all those brainwashed ragheaded, ignorant bastards though, cause I do.
Old 09-11-2007, 05:06 PM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

All I know is America needs to pull there heads out of there *** and look at what we are doing. WWI, WWII, no isues with America backing its troops, then the baby boomers are all about me me me me, and they teach there kids to be just like them. Here in Indiana people are dealing with the tax increase, (kinda like cali back in the 70's no i was not born yet but i have read it) they want to cut the funding and not pay tax's but then want the best roads, best police and fire, people piss me off now days. Im glad the house im going to buy is about a miles from the next one..

**Im not lookin to fight or arguee, so i might be back in this topic i might not hhaha, we are all friends here aslong as you dont say anything about 9-11 hahaha
Old 09-11-2007, 05:08 PM   #7
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to DarkShadow

Where was I on this day 5, 4, 3, 2, or even 1 year ago? I have no idea. I know exactly what I was doing the entire day 6 years ago though.
Old 09-11-2007, 05:16 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to Y2E0L0L5OGWT Send a message via Yahoo to Y2E0L0L5OGWT

Quite honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Bin Laden is already dead...He hasn't made any tv/video appearances in quite some time...and he has been suffering from various infections and illnesses for several years now, most notably kidney failure...He has been on dialysis (sp?) for several years now, so to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if he was already dead...
'05 GT - Borla Catback, JLT Series 3 Intake & SCT SF3 Tuner, Koni Adjustable Shocks/Struts, H&R Race Springs, Roush Shifter, Hawk HP+ Brakes all around, Steeda Front Sway Bar & End-Links, Royal Purple Fluids
'2011 F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab - 6.7L PSD 4x4
Y2E0L0L5OGWT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 05:19 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi

Not to mention he's diabetic.... Now how the **** can we know that, but not know where the hell he is?
Old 09-11-2007, 05:29 PM   #10
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2E0L0L5OGWT View Post
Quite honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Bin Laden is already dead...He hasn't made any tv/video appearances in quite some time...and he has been suffering from various infections and illnesses for several years now, most notably kidney failure...He has been on dialysis (sp?) for several years now, so to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if he was already dead...
didnt he just make a new movie and sent it away last night?
Old 09-11-2007, 05:34 PM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to DarkShadow

Yeah he released a new one last week.
Old 09-11-2007, 05:56 PM   #12
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169

were always a step or two behind finding him. Jack Bauer is currently working on TV shows and hasnt had a chance to pick up where he left off years ago.

i still get very angry anytime i see videos from that day. what angers me more is how quickly everyone in this pathetic nation went from being ultra patriotic to returning to being pansies. even worse than that is when someone has the audacity to ask "why are we over there anyways" its like "what the **** you stupid *****? did you seriously just ask that?"

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 06:37 PM   #13
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas91169 View Post
were always a step or two behind finding him. Jack Bauer is currently working on TV shows and hasnt had a chance to pick up where he left off years ago.

i still get very angry anytime i see videos from that day. what angers me more is how quickly everyone in this pathetic nation went from being ultra patriotic to returning to being pansies. even worse than that is when someone has the audacity to ask "why are we over there anyways" its like "what the **** you stupid *****? did you seriously just ask that?"
The reason you get that question is because the sheeple have been indoctrinated to believe that iraq was solely about oil and WMD...that even now the political line states that iraq has nothing to do with terrorism...it is solely about money.

None the less...we will always be a step behind because we won't let those in charge do what they need to in order to find the bad guys. We have to be nice, feed them right, treat them right, and observe all their special needs. Funk that...tie their *** up...do whatever is needed to get the information.
Old 09-11-2007, 09:31 PM   #14
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV

I had to fly today also
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)