Most F-up dream you ever had - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-12-2007, 03:42 AM   #1
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Most F-up dream you ever had

The other night I had one of the most ****ed up dreams I've EVER had in my life, and I've had some pretty crazy *** dreams. Hopefully when you read this, you don't go to bed tonight and have anything similar.

I dreampt I was with a few people and we were in a mansion. All the power was out, and it was stormy weather outside. The whole thunder-lightning-heavy rain-blowing wind bit, it was almost like your typical horror film setting. Anyway, the power was out and the scenery was pretty creepy. We walked along through the hallways with our flashlights. Our flashlights had 2 settings on them, one being the normal colored yellowish white color, and the other was a red color.

We went up this large stairway and I felt like something was down this hallway behind us. So I ventured over there and looked around with the flashlight. Nothing, just empty hallways, everything was normal. For some reason, I switched the light from the normal light to red. Everything became very ****ed up..

I suddenly saw a shadow of a skeleton with a hooded robe running along the side of the hallway. Just it's shadow. For some reason I wanted to chase after it, which was a pretty bad idea. I ran after it, always just a few feet away from it when it would turn a corner and disappear. Finally I went around this corner and found this door that was sealed off from the rest of the house. The rest of the people came over to look at it, and we opened it. This sudden rush of cold air came from it and inside was incredibly dark. Something was inside, and it gave me goosebumps.

Suddenly the flashlights we had flickered and went dead. They came back on and I realized I was pinned on the floor unable to get up. My flashlight rolled next to me lighting these distorted hands pinning me to the ground. Then this weird creature like human being came near me and began trying to eat me. It had no teeth but it still bit into my stomach and tried ripping it open. I tried struggling but my body wouldn't move. I got to lay there watching this creature try eating me alive.

Then the lights went out again and the pain on my stomach still hurt like hell, but everything was gone and the people were there. We tried running for the front door, but the lights flickered again. This time when they came back on this large creature oozing blood, no arms, no eyes, no nose, long neck, and sharp teeth came running down the hallway after us. I managed to get out of the way, but it grabbed the other people and tore them apart quite graphically.

Lights flickered.

Everyone was back, but everyone was terrified knowing what they felt was real pain. It was like whatever was in the mansion wanted us to feel an incredible amount of pain and suffering without killing us.

Throughout the rest of the dream we tried to avoid being separated and find the exit, but most the time some really ****ed up things happened including the following, cannibalism, fish hooks through your skin, parasites eating away at your flesh, and being chased by a crocodile like creature as you tried to get from one room to another. This creature was BIG and it's mouth was large than it's body.

Anyway, we finally made it outside somehow and the storm passed and everything was fine. Then for SOME REASON I was back in the mansion with everyone else and they wanted to open that door again. They claimed, "Well we survived the first time, the second time shouldn't be that bad."

Thank god I woke up after that. -_-;;;;2:

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-12-2007, 06:22 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Re: Most F-up dream you ever had

lmao, that has to be the craziest and yet oddly funny dream I have ever read about. read/see anything about any freaky *** game or movie thats commin out that would make you think of this dream?
Old 09-12-2007, 07:15 AM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1

I never have long vivid dreams. Or I just never remember them.

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-12-2007, 08:54 AM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to DarkShadow

I had a few nightmares when I was a kid that I still remember. Things like armies of skeletons chasing me, clothes with no bodies in them hunting me etc.

I haven't had a nightmare in a looonnnggg time....hmmmm...I think it would be kinda cool to have one now.
Old 09-12-2007, 10:06 AM   #5
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkuzLS1 View Post
I never have long vivid dreams. Or I just never remember them.
x2
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 11:47 AM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus View Post
lmao, that has to be the craziest and yet oddly funny dream I have ever read about. read/see anything about any freaky *** game or movie thats commin out that would make you think of this dream?
I think I narrowed down why I had that kinda dream. The other day I found this book I was reading and it starts off talking about this lady who buys houses which are haunted and she constantly re-sells them because they are in prime locations or are very nice looking on the inside and out. Then I was also looking on eBay the other day for Resident Evil type of things to see if they had like costumes or props up already from the movie that's coming out soon.

I think it was a combination of the two that made me have that ****ed up dream

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Old 09-12-2007, 01:20 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina

Last night I dreamed that I was in New York on 9/11. I guess I dreamed about that because yesterday was September 11. :dunno:

One wierd thing about dreams is even real advents get changed up somewhat. I dreamed that there was three planes that crash in New York on 9/11. In my dream the third plane was actually the second plane to crash and it crashed into some store on the street.
JROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 01:25 PM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Florida

DEA busting thru my door tearing the house apart destorying everything in sight having a 12ga. shoved in my face hauling my *** off to jail !!!!!!!!!!!! Opps that wasn't a dream

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."
Herbstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 01:49 PM   #9
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbstang View Post
DEA busting thru my door tearing the house apart destorying everything in sight having a 12ga. shoved in my face hauling my *** off to jail !!!!!!!!!!!! Opps that wasn't a dream
So the mystery is finally revealed.
Old 09-12-2007, 02:30 PM   #10
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8r View Post
So the mystery is finally revealed.
I didn't committed a crime. What I did was fail to comply with the law

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."
Herbstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 03:35 PM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169

I always have dreams of dual-wielding pistols, shooting up people in large gunfights that are reminescent of Face-Off or Matrix or whatever. Usually its from playing CS:S before passing out. rarely am i holding a automatic, its always dual-wielding pistols and moving around in bullet-time. ive been shot numerous times, and died once in a dream, i did the whole "leave me behind, im no good to you guys" and theyre like "um, ok" and i do the whole thing where i sit up and fight of hordes of guys with dual-wield pistols, before the overran my position and stabbed me multiple times with their bayonets. when i died, i could see the whole map (again, CS:S style) and then woke up.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 04:34 PM   #12
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

I have dreams where I can levitate. Or some where I jump super high, and steer myself to land in a very shallow body of water, and come out unscathed. It is strange.
Old 09-12-2007, 05:38 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi

/\ I used to love to have dreams where I can fly. Then I used to have several dreams, well how do I explain it, you know how in cartoon type fighting and video games where the more "energy" you have the more powerful you are? Yeah kind of like that, where I could create things with my hands and create large energy orbs.

As far as screwed up dreams, well my tongue is pierced and I kind of hurt it the other day(I'll spare that), and in my nightmare/dream my tongue was swollen up and had like this other layer of skin on it and I could literally take my tongue in my dream and stick through itself tearing the muscle and ripping through the skin. It was the most painful thing in the world. When I was a child I would dream about, actually pretty often, about the coffee table from my parents' living room and I would be standing next to it with my hands on it. Then I would look down and it would be the sun and the sky below me, and nothing but sky above me. I would also dream about riding roller coasters miles off the ground and there would always be a section missing. Now when everyone else rode, the coaster would just jump the section and be fine like it was part of the ride, but when I would ride we'd always fall, and of course, I'd fall and wake up before hitting the ground.
Old 09-12-2007, 06:38 PM   #14
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt482 View Post
well my tongue is pierced and I kind of hurt it the other day
so im guessing n8r has a cut he hasnt told us about?

Old 09-12-2007, 07:47 PM   #15
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
the coaster would just jump the section and be fine like it was part of the ride, but when I would ride we'd always fall, and of course, I'd fall and wake up before hitting the ground.
Yeah that always pisses me off about my dreams. Everything goes fine for everybody else BUT you.

Old 09-12-2007, 07:49 PM   #16
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
/\ I used to love to have dreams where I can fly. Then I used to have several dreams, well how do I explain it, you know how in cartoon type fighting and video games where the more "energy" you have the more powerful you are? Yeah kind of like that, where I could create things with my hands and create large energy orbs.
Too much DBZ/MK for you.
Old 09-13-2007, 06:25 AM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas91169 View Post
I always have dreams of dual-wielding pistols, shooting up people in large gunfights that are reminescent of Face-Off or Matrix or whatever. Usually its from playing CS:S before passing out. rarely am i holding a automatic, its always dual-wielding pistols and moving around in bullet-time. ive been shot numerous times, and died once in a dream, i did the whole "leave me behind, im no good to you guys" and theyre like "um, ok" and i do the whole thing where i sit up and fight of hordes of guys with dual-wield pistols, before the overran my position and stabbed me multiple times with their bayonets. when i died, i could see the whole map (again, CS:S style) and then woke up.
Play any DOD:S ? Im getting back into it big time now since my 360 took a shyt.
Old 09-13-2007, 10:41 AM   #18
Legacy Member
Legacy

nah, im guessing its basically CS:S but in WWII era?

Old 09-13-2007, 11:21 AM   #19
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1

Quote:
nah, im guessing its basically CS:S but in WWII era?
yup.

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 12:04 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

yea pretty much, but I think the maps are more detailed and what not. I actually prefer to play dod over cs, just my preference tho.
Old 09-13-2007, 01:48 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to likwuddeath06

man i had a crazy shootem up dream the other night. it was great, i had just watched boondock saints and resivoir dogsllike 2 weeks ago, kill bill 1&2 and pulp fiction about a week ago, then i watch shoot em up on the internet a few days ago, but anyways

We were all at my old house, where my parents still live, and it was me and fatty and darkshadow were like those three guys who are just riding around and we happen to go in the wrong place at the wrong time. well for some reason we were going to my parents house, no doubt to do something destructive because its the only one in the county, adn we walked in the door and there was a bunch of guys holding ppl hostage with guns and knifes and crap. well they got fatty and dark shadow( how do you capture a ninja boy??? whatever it was a dream) and they were negoitiating with me for some money, well it turns out that they had raided my room and took all my paintball gear. That pissed me off, so i jacked one of thier guns and ran out to the car of the guy who took all my gear, blew out the back window and blew out the lock for the back hatch, and i told him, "you'll never lock anything in there again"
got my stuff, and went inside, and just started to split skulls with a knife i found and blowing brains out with the gun i jacked.
btw i saved all thier butts in the end, and we acted like it never happend

all in all it was an awesome dream.
Id like to have another one of those.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Quote:
HAMBURGERS!!!!....The Cornerstone of any Nutritional Breakfast!
likwuddeath06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 04:22 PM   #22
Regular

Region: Tennessee

I always have pretty vivid dreams and I remember most of them... kinda weird

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 12:32 AM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Send a message via AIM to OsirisGuy

They say if you die in your dream and your still asleep you can actually die in real life. I guess the logic is that if your brain is functioning and death occurs on some plane then the brain shuts down.

As for me I don't dream. I know that everyone does every night and has like 5 or 6 a night but I haven't been able to remember a dream since like 6th grade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangaroo View Post
OsirisGuy is right
2002 Mustang GT

BBK CAI - Flowmaster Catbacks - Pro 5.0 Shifter
OsirisGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 12:10 PM   #24
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Black95GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus View Post
yea pretty much, but I think the maps are more detailed and what not. I actually prefer to play dod over cs, just my preference tho.

DoD:S ftmfw, my xbox also took a ****, and I'm too lazy to mail it in, mainly because I never filled out the warranty
2003 DSG Cobra -2.2L KB, 60lbs Injectors, Single Blade TB, SCT2400 MAF, Kook's LT's, Kook's High-Flow Catted X-Pipe, Magnaflow CB, JLT RAI, MGW Short-Throw, H&R Race Springs, MM CC Plates, MM Bumpsteer, BF IRS Brace, BF Idlers, and AFS 18 Chrome Reps w/ R888s
Black95GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 02:43 PM   #25
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas

dude... thats a pretty ****ed up dream. its probably on par with my one friends dreams. he has to take this medicine which has a side effect of nightmares. he said every night is like silent hill.

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 11:47 PM   #26
Legacy Member
Legacy

Nightmares piss me off cuz they ruin your feeling of being refreshed in the morning. Instead I woke up with this bitter feeling towards myself for having that kinda dream.

Old 09-17-2007, 06:15 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
so im guessing n8r has a cut he hasnt told us about?
Nice try tommy boy

Should I have to describe what I was doing to my wife at the time when I hurt it? :thumbs2:
Old 09-17-2007, 06:19 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph View Post
Yeah that always pisses me off about my dreams. Everything goes fine for everybody else BUT you.
EXACTLY, and as more dreams as of late, I've always gotten trapped into doing something wrong.... It's dam weird I tell you.

As far as DBZ goes, hahahahah I never thought to associate the two . But some of the ones where I was flying, was before I had ever seen the show. I think it's from a short story I read in school over a decade ago () where there was this city on the moon and there were these competitions where kids would fly in this arena with super light wings and the goal was to get the other guy to break their wings(turning to sharp since they were made of styrofoam) or to break the other person's wings to win...... I always thought that would be cool.
Old 09-17-2007, 06:40 PM   #29
Legacy Member
Legacy

I've never had a DBZ dream. Though I've had Naruto dreams..

Old 09-17-2007, 09:29 PM   #30
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Nice try tommy boy

Should I have to describe what I was doing to my wife at the time when I hurt it? :thumbs2:
no, but im sure it would be a short response......

Old 09-17-2007, 09:39 PM   #31
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph View Post
I've never had a DBZ dream. Though I've had Naruto dreams..
I've had flying dreams, but never where I was a cool golden haired super powered warrior. I just live that part.......

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar