Proxy war could soon turn to direct conflict - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-14-2007, 07:51 PM   #1
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1
Proxy war could soon turn to direct conflict

The Guardian is a British source, but I thought this was an interesting article, none the less.

Proxy war could soon turn to direct conflict, analysts warn | Iran | Guardian Unlimited

What do you think the chances are? Within George's reign? Under the next president?

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-14-2007, 08:00 PM   #2
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Re: Proxy war could soon turn to direct conflict

Dubya will hit Iran before he leaves office. I know he is itching to do it and I honestly can't blame him cause they deserve it. I just wish Dubya had us in a better position to handle it.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 08:44 PM   #3
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Since Bush will end up being tried like Saddam anyhow, he might as well hit them.

FOXNews.com - Iran Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei Says Bush Will Be Tried Like Saddam - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News
Advertisement

Old 09-15-2007, 02:57 AM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom View Post
wow.

wouldnt that mean they would have to actually capture Bush first? good luck ****tards, IMO Bring It!

i hope GW unleashes nuclear hell on Iran. like ive said before, just take a stealth, drop a nuke in a far uninhabited corner of the country, just to freak the ****ers out. we dont even have to claim it, nobody could prove it. but itll send the message "sure, we very well could have done it, now how do you feel? at any given moment in time, we can drop nuclear weapons at any given point without anybody but the pilots and myself knowing about it. how safe do you feel now? care to step up to the plate against these odds? we have hundreds of thousands of cities with hundreds of thousands of people living in them, you have Tehran. by the way, the bomb was not us, but just so you know next time, it will land on a city, and just like this time, you wont know the truth even if you did survive. put that in your pipe and smoke it."

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 07:30 PM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas

if they captured george bush and took him back to their country... i dont think anyone would oppose bombing the **** out of them. honestly, even bush supporters would probably be for it... im middle ground with him and id do it.

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 08:15 PM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Texas
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas91169 View Post
wow.

wouldnt that mean they would have to actually capture Bush first? good luck ****tards, IMO Bring It!

i hope GW unleashes nuclear hell on Iran. like ive said before, just take a stealth, drop a nuke in a far uninhabited corner of the country, just to freak the ****ers out. we dont even have to claim it, nobody could prove it. but itll send the message "sure, we very well could have done it, now how do you feel? at any given moment in time, we can drop nuclear weapons at any given point without anybody but the pilots and myself knowing about it. how safe do you feel now? care to step up to the plate against these odds? we have hundreds of thousands of cities with hundreds of thousands of people living in them, you have Tehran. by the way, the bomb was not us, but just so you know next time, it will land on a city, and just like this time, you wont know the truth even if you did survive. put that in your pipe and smoke it."
We could even put that entire quote on the bomb.

OK, well, maybe not. But at least the last sentence.

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 08:21 PM   #7
Legacy Member
Legacy

Screw that. I'd carpet bomb them with dead bodies. How ****ed up would that be? Raining dead bodies, the streets covered with them.

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 09:28 PM   #8
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph View Post
Screw that. I'd carpet bomb them with dead bodies. How ****ed up would that be? Raining dead bodies, the streets covered with them.
A week's worth of that...then start dropping bombs.
Old 09-15-2007, 10:30 PM   #9
Legacy Member
Legacy

that would scare the hell outta me. Finding bodies landing in your yard, crashing onto your roof and on people's cars and the smell of death and decay EVERYWHERE..

That's how I roll. Vote Seph for President in 08.

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 10:39 PM   #10
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas91169 View Post
wow.

IMO, that is pretty retarded...
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar