LSU gifs after this weekend's activities - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-22-2011, 02:06 PM   #1
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
LSU gifs after this weekend's activities

After the excitement that went down this weekend in Baton Rouge with some LSU football players, I just had to share some of these gifs.

For those out of the loop, Jordan Jefferson and a few other football players allegedly got into a fight at a local bar after breaking curfew. Jefferson is accused of punting an guy in the head while he was on the ground. Guy is rumored to be a marine.

Well, let the funny begin:

Advertisement

Old 08-22-2011, 03:36 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Re: LSU gifs after this weekend's activities

jefferson is such a god damn idiot. how do you get into so much trouble 2 weeks before the biggest game of your career. and now well prob play jarett lee for a half, and then hopefully if hes screwing up well sub in mettenberger and he will save us all and cure cancer at the same time

2008 V6
204 RWHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
If you wreck and kill yourself trying to jerk off on the way to her house I will put it all over the internet.
tigercrazy718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 06:15 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

I'm betting if Darron Thomas plays then JJ plays, or else I call foul.
SaleenFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-22-2011, 08:33 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaleenFiend View Post
I'm betting if Darron Thomas plays then JJ plays, or else I call foul.
idk darron thomas was never really accused of anything. jefferson could be charged with a felony

2008 V6
204 RWHP
Quote:
If you wreck and kill yourself trying to jerk off on the way to her house I will put it all over the internet.
Old 08-23-2011, 02:09 AM   #5
Regular

Region: Tennessee

This is the marine dude they ****ed up

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 08:20 AM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1

Looks like he deserved it.

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 09:12 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

damn. i heard they provoked the football players but even still they shouldve held their cool. or not have gone out at all

2008 V6
204 RWHP
Quote:
Old 08-23-2011, 10:00 AM   #8
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigercrazy718 View Post
damn. i heard they provoked the football players but even still they shouldve held their cool. or not have gone out at all
I agree....

Being a marine, and alcohol was involved, I am sure he had a lot of things to say. And from what I understand, this all started inside the bar where he smacked someone related to the players. My nephew is an ex marine, and I know a number of others....they are great on the battle field...but, sometimes in the real world it's hard to contain the "semper fi" attitude.
Old 08-23-2011, 01:28 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom View Post
I agree....

Being a marine, and alcohol was involved, I am sure he had a lot of things to say. And from what I understand, this all started inside the bar where he smacked someone related to the players. My nephew is an ex marine, and I know a number of others....they are great on the battle field...but, sometimes in the real world it's hard to contain the "semper fi" attitude.
yup i know exactly what your talking about

2008 V6
204 RWHP
Quote:
Old 08-25-2011, 07:52 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigercrazy718

idk darron thomas was never really accused of anything. jefferson could be charged with a felony
Thomas was caught out past school curfew three different occasions and two involved high speed incidents wwith the police. The last involved 118mph and everyone in the car was high as a goat, and claims to have smoked all the weed. Yet he didn't smoke..bull****.

---------- Post added at 07:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

I'm sure the guy got what he deserved. I can't imagine the dude being like 'Hey, I'm a marine'.... The media just loves to blow up unrelated and non-important information. I don't care if the guy was Jesus Christ himself. He probably deserved an *** whooping.
SaleenFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 12:29 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaleenFiend View Post
Thomas was caught out past school curfew three different occasions and two involved high speed incidents wwith the police. The last involved 118mph and everyone in the car was high as a goat, and claims to have smoked all the weed. Yet he didn't smoke..bull****.

---------- Post added at 07:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

I'm sure the guy got what he deserved. I can't imagine the dude being like 'Hey, I'm a marine'.... The media just loves to blow up unrelated and non-important information. I don't care if the guy was Jesus Christ himself. He probably deserved an *** whooping.
well apparently reports are saying he tried to break up the fight and they jumped him for doing it

2008 V6
204 RWHP
Quote:

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar