Got Rice? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-20-2011, 12:01 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Got Rice?

Well...these are the kind of DA's I've been arguing with lately. Let me know what you think.
http://www.carolinahondas.com/way-of...rock-hill.html
Qwik Four Six is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-20-2011, 12:14 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to 00STANG00 Send a message via Yahoo to 00STANG00
lol is all i can say
Old 09-20-2011, 12:24 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

At what? Me?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-20-2011, 01:06 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
Supporter

There was no holding back from anyone there. Wonder how they would feel about the mustegra car since their panties are apparently in a bunch already.

93 GT with more junkyard mods than you can imagine.
90 GT bone stock down to the air filter, awaiting restoration.
Join Mustang Evolution today. Click here
93slowstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 01:30 AM   #5
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Re: Got Rice?

Quote:
**** that. The American muscle will never be over for me. **** the import.
Spoken like a true teenager.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 01:31 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent

Question is, is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Old 09-20-2011, 01:36 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

I cringed while reading all of that. I only got to page three and had to stop.. It makes me embarrassed to own any car. Much less a mustang. :/

2016 Comp Orange GT (current)
Aurora - 2002 Boosted GT! (Sold, sadly)
ColeJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 01:39 AM   #8
Regular

Region: Tennessee

I think you should know better to go on other forums and act that way. Personally. I've been accused of having common sense before and being rational though, so take what I say with a grain of salt.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 05:36 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

SMH!!!!!!
jhagan1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 07:22 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Lolol. Well...I rest my case.

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

Quote:
I think you should know better to go on other forums and act that way. Personally. I've been accused of having common sense before and being rational though, so take what I say with a grain of salt.
Act that way? They clearly provoked me and I'm not just gonna let them walk on me. I didn't start and say hondas are ****ty and slow.

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeJohnson
I cringed while reading all of that. I only got to page three and had to stop.. It makes me embarrassed to own any car. Much less a mustang. :/
Point is....I got jumped on by a bunch if d bags that I don't even know.

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

Quote:
Oh...and why are you embarassed?
Old 09-20-2011, 08:14 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blb97stang

because.. No one in that site knew eachother or anything about eachother's car's and they all just jumped all over eachother and got competitive over nothing. It's just embarrassing. You didn't help the situation but neither did they.

And people wonder why segregation exists in so many forms... It's because people can't just appreciate differences.

Old 09-20-2011, 08:26 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
Supporter

I read the whole thing and yes they did start bashing first, but you turned around and acted just like them. I can also see why they blew up, you practically said f the imports on an import site whether it was intentional or not.

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

Oh and it's sad how they were jumping over their own members, especially the ones trying to calm a situation down.

Old 09-20-2011, 08:34 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

because.. No one in that site knew eachother or anything about eachother's car's and they all just jumped all over eachother and got competitive over nothing. It's just embarrassing. You didn't help the situation but neither did they.

And people wonder why segregation exists in so many forms... It's because people can't just appreciate differences.
Well..they wouldn't quit so I said f it.
Old 09-20-2011, 08:35 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Well..they wouldn't quit so I said f it.
Sorry man. Nothing against you or anything. The whole situation was just a bomb waiting to get set off.

Old 09-20-2011, 08:41 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93slowstang
I read the whole thing and yes they did start bashing first, but you turned around and acted just like them. I can also see why they blew up, you practically said f the imports on an import site whether it was intentional or not.

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

Oh and it's sad how they were jumping over their own members, especially the ones trying to calm a situation down.
Yes, but if you read the whole thing..then you would have saw where I stated twice that I said "**** the import" meaning, **** the import that I have. The guy said I'd end up driving it more and that tge muscle car game was over for me. I never said **** imports. And I clearly explained that to them twice. See my point now? What's the point in acting civilized over a site if they're just being d bags. Might as well go at it if they won't stfu. Here's how big of a d bag some of them are...one guy bought a Honda from a guy off there, and then when he posted it up to sale it..the guy he bought it from came on the thread bashing and saying how he used to slam tge gears and how he used to red line the car to hell. Basically trying to mess up the guys chances of selling. Now is that not something a di*k head would do?

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

Now I can't remember the guy with the Honda that came on this site.. But he did start in first saying how his Honda made more power and more tq than his mustang, that may be so, but..after he did that...he started first...and he started talkin **** about mustangs, on this site! That's not what I did over there.
Old 09-20-2011, 08:55 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
Supporter

Quote:

Yes, but if you read the whole thing..then you would have saw where I stated twice that I said "**** the import" meaning, **** the import that I have. The guy said I'd end up driving it more and that tge muscle car game was over for me. I never said **** imports. And I clearly explained that to them twice. See my point now? What's the point in acting civilized over a site if they're just being d bags. Might as well go at it if they won't stfu. Here's how big of a d bag some of them are...one guy bought a Honda from a guy off there, and then when he posted it up to sale it..the guy he bought it from came on the thread bashing and saying how he used to slam tge gears and how he used to red line the car to hell. Basically trying to mess up the guys chances of selling. Now is that not something a di*k head would do?

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

Now I can't remember the guy with the Honda that came on this site.. But he did start in first saying how his Honda made more power and more tq than his mustang, that may be so, but..after he did that...he started first...and he started talkin **** about mustangs, on this site! That's not what I did over there.
I know what you meant by f the import, and by the time you clarified it to them it was a lost cause. I did see how they bashed on each other, it's sad how they don't care about their own members. If they want to be childish and self-destructive leave em to it, but you don't do yourself justice by acting just like them. Not bashing you at all, I used to be the same way as you and have learned alot from it.

Old 09-20-2011, 09:05 AM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
Send a message via Yahoo to drusmith

Imports!!?? I love racing all Imports. Put them in there place. Apparently even a 2003 Lamborghini Murcielago that I beat last weekend, HAHA!! Not that I was racing or anything. I watched too many Hondas, Subaru's, etc. all modded up and run 14s and 15s in the 1/4 mile. Then you see stock vettes, cameros and mustang run 13.5-13.8. Shoot my SSEI DD runs 13.6. and that car is heavy as Hell. nuff said.

Love the battle! Watch out too, some of them Supras can really put some power down! But as history shows, imports will be wrenching more then enjoying their 350+ hp 4 cylinders. LOL

I would have said them same thing when I was a teenager! I think all of us would!
drusmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 09:16 AM   #18

Region: Texas
Remember guys its not the car irs the drive and if ur dumb enuf to thro a cai on an import an think ur an american badass then u deserve to get beat but ther are those few (verry few!!) imports u hav to respect cuz they do hav the potential to outrun alot of newer musclecars but never an old school v8
Byrd92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 09:19 AM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by drusmith
Imports!!?? I love racing all Imports. Put them in there place. Apparently even a 2003 Lamborghini Murcielago that I beat last weekend, HAHA!! Not that I was racing or anything. I watched too many Hondas, Subaru's, etc. all modded up and run 14s and 15s in the 1/4 mile. Then you see stock vettes, cameros and mustang run 13.5-13.8. Shoot my SSEI DD runs 13.6. and that car is heavy as Hell. nuff said.

Love the battle! Watch out too, some of them Supras can really put some power down! But as history shows, imports will be wrenching more then enjoying their 350+ hp 4 cylinders. LOL

I would have said them same thing when I was a teenager! I think all of us would!
I can respect someone capable of getting 350 plus out of an econo box, but damn they have gotten cocky.

Old 09-20-2011, 09:22 AM   #20

Region: Texas
Iv seen imports get bettr times thn most of these new ponys but theeyr tuned for agility not speen they get twitchy around 120 even v6 05-10 mustangs can get up to 140 without getin boggy
Byrd92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 11:16 AM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I can respect someone capable of getting 350 plus out of an econo box, but damn they have gotten cocky.
Yes, they have.

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

Well...That guy jonboii has a damn tutbod Honda with over 450 hp, I don't even have that much. And he's also lighter. Bigglurk has a fully built integra gsr motor in his Honda hatch, so I know he's alot lighter. I'm not gonna race somebody that's deffinately lighter and got more hp...because then if I do, and I get beat, then I'll never hear the end of it.

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

And yeah, I can respect a Honda, just not their **** talkin owners. I can respect any car that somebody puts their time and money into. I know supras are fast, i wouldn't mind having about a 95 supra or a skyline r34. But these people have hondas... Not supras, subarus, or skylines. They're cheap.
Old 09-20-2011, 11:50 AM   #22
Registered Member
Regular
Supporter

I would set a date and go to the track. Who knows, you may be able to beat most of them, especially from a stop. If you lose just tell em good race and move to the next person. If you win, same thing, no need to get cocky win or lose from them or you.

Old 09-20-2011, 12:06 PM   #23
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blb97stang View Post
Lolol. Well...I rest my case.

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

Act that way? They clearly provoked me and I'm not just gonna let them walk on me. I didn't start and say hondas are ****ty and slow.

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

Point is....I got jumped on by a bunch if d bags that I don't even know.

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

I guess my thought here is... why would I care what those people even think or care? its 100% pointless for me to care about their opinion as its 100% worthless to me~ thats how I think about it
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 03:28 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
never heard it said that way before

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectorV

I guess my thought here is... why would I care what those people even think or care? its 100% pointless for me to care about their opinion as its 100% worthless to me~ thats how I think about it
import people talk a lot of sh@@ but it the way you handle it
Old 09-20-2011, 03:46 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I would set a date and go to the track. Who knows, you may be able to beat most of them, especially from a stop. If you lose just tell em good race and move to the next person. If you win, same thing, no need to get cocky win or lose from them or you.
Well yeah, but not the ones that are built and turbod. I don't get cocky, they do.
Old 09-20-2011, 04:31 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular
Supporter

Quote:

Well yeah, but not the ones that are built and turbod. I don't get cocky, they do.
I'll race a built import on the track, hell I got hammered by one when he started talking sh** I said good race nice car, then we started talking about our mods. Even those people will respect you face to face if you are a good winner or loser. No need to argue on a forum with them and talk sh** back, they are obviously looking to flame up threads and you are just playing along.

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Oh and the hatch that smoked me was running solid 10's, no shame in losing to a highly built car, import or domestic.

Old 09-20-2011, 04:41 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

I know. But if I say good race and they wanna be a dick about it and not say anything back, or smart off, I'm the kinda guy that'll put em in the dirt.

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

My 2nd gear synchronizer scrapes when I try to shift if I go from a dig. That's why I couldnt really go from a dig, it'd take me almost two seconds to go from first to second gear. I'd go from a second gear roll. I could go from a dig, but the time it takes to shift from first to second..is a good amount of time when your racing.
Old 09-20-2011, 04:54 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
I know. But if I say good race and they wanna be a dick about it and not say anything back, or smart off, I'm the kinda guy that'll put em in the dirt.

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

My 2nd gear synchronizer scrapes when I try to shift if I go from a dig. That's why I couldnt really go from a dig, it'd take me almost two seconds to go from first to second gear. I'd go from a second gear roll. I could go from a dig, but the time it takes to shift from first to second..is a good amount of time when your racing.
You'd be the mature one by saying whatever and walking off. You may need to adjust your clutch a little if it's grinding into 2nd. You'd have a better shot at raking them from a dig if you fix it. Turbo cars have it better from a roll because they are already in the boost.

Old 09-20-2011, 05:51 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular

Yeah, the turbos have to spool when they go from a dig. It grinded this morning going into 2nd, 3rd, and 4th. Amd I was driving regular.. But it only does it in second from a dig. And it'll do it when I go to fourth sometimes..driving regular.
Old 09-20-2011, 07:09 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
Yeah, the turbos have to spool when they go from a dig. It grinded this morning going into 2nd, 3rd, and 4th. Amd I was driving regular.. But it only does it in second from a dig. And it'll do it when I go to fourth sometimes..driving regular.
Try tightening the clutch a little.

Old 09-26-2011, 04:49 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular

They try to say that I call hondas slow and ****ty.. I never once saidctgey were slow and ****ty. They all jumped on me and started calling my car a ****stang, a pusstang, and they called mine slow. So who's really talkin ****?
Old 09-26-2011, 05:19 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular

hondas are slow and *****y stock.a guy at school has a civic with some expensive paint job, rims, exhaust and wanted to race he got to see my rear bumper.
Old 09-26-2011, 05:35 PM   #33
Registered Member
Regular

Yeah. Lol. They always have to get their butt buddies in on it, and then it's like 5+ people vs. 1. They can't handle their own.
Old 09-26-2011, 05:38 PM   #34
Registered Member
Regular

hell no.some asian guy talked crap cause i sparyed plasti dip on my rims he spary painted his. i least i can take it off lol
Old 09-26-2011, 05:53 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular

Lolol.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar