LSU vs Alabama - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-06-2011, 12:22 AM   #36
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Other
Herd on 'in the herd' today that the computers actually picked OSU, and the human vote over ruled. Guess its true that computers don't have the ability to think logically.
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2011, 09:37 AM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Re: LSU vs Alabama

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsp0t View Post
Herd on 'in the herd' today that the computers actually picked OSU, and the human vote over ruled. Guess its true that computers don't have the ability to think logically.
actually apparently 2 computers picked bama (or thats the rumor anyways) and that was enough to give bama the .09 advantage or whatever small decimal it was

2008 V6
204 RWHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
If you wreck and kill yourself trying to jerk off on the way to her house I will put it all over the internet.
tigercrazy718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 09:44 AM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Yea he passed for 37 more yards and ran for 48 more. A grand total of 67 yards passing and 45 yards rushing against Alabama. Technically, that is more effective lol.
Ask Tim Tebow what stats count for at the end of a game...win is a win, and LSU finds ways to win!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	385495_330116817003804_100000164666775_1436940_1746254639_n.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	35328  
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2011, 09:45 AM   #39
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Someone mentioned my man's name. Lol

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 09:58 AM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgioia2 View Post
Ask Tim Tebow what stats count for at the end of a game...win is a win, and LSU finds ways to win!
o god please dont compare us to him lol

2008 V6
204 RWHP
Quote:
If you wreck and kill yourself trying to jerk off on the way to her house I will put it all over the internet.
Old 12-06-2011, 10:07 AM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Hey i'm from NOLA, born and raised 30 years...and Jefferson passes about as good as Tebow at this point, actually he may be worse IMO...regardless, we're #1 for a reason, we win...
Old 12-06-2011, 10:44 AM   #42
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgioia2
Hey i'm from NOLA, born and raised 30 years...and Jefferson passes about as good as Tebow at this point, actually he may be worse IMO...regardless, we're #1 for a reason, we win...
No one is debating LSU's spot in the game, even us BAMA fans have said LSU is #1.
Old 12-07-2011, 09:31 AM   #43
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93slowstang View Post
Yeah but Alabamas defense is no joke and doesn't get beat down that easily. Their first game was proof of that. With no passing game in the mix Alabama will probably shut us down big time this go round.
Georgia Southern certainly proved that without a passing attack you can't move the ball on bama at all.

Karma is going to come around and bite ESPN and Bama in the *** in this game. It's going to be a double digit win for LSU. You don't broadcast all day saying bama is in the champ game...have the bama coach on game day multiple times for a game that has zero to do with him...and not escape karma. It's a ***** some times.

We left points on the field just like bama did in the first game (dropped TD pass by Randle). The only difference was, our coach had enough sense to know when to kick a FG and when to punt. You'd think after missing the first one, you'd know your kicker couldn't make it from there...specially when they were 2 for like 11 beyond 40 yards all season. Doesn't take a rocket scientist.

Jefferson will start. There will be a lot of the option just like Georgia southern ran. Fans like myself that hate the option will be shaking their head all game....and once bama figures out the option we will go over the top. Our defense has shown it's pretty damn good as well...so all this concern about "Oh, but bama's defense is so good" can just go away. Ours is too. We have playmakers too.

24-10 LSU...or at works 24-17 LSU when all is said and done. Couldn't get the job done with a 90% bama bias. Not going to get it done in a dome with a 60-70% LSU bias.
Old 12-07-2011, 09:32 AM   #44
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigercrazy718 View Post
actually apparently 2 computers picked bama (or thats the rumor anyways) and that was enough to give bama the .09 advantage or whatever small decimal it was
Yeah, Saban's fear of not making it into the game also helped...which is why he voted OSU #4.
Old 12-07-2011, 09:51 AM   #45
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom

Georgia Southern certainly proved that without a passing attack you can't move the ball on bama at all.

Karma is going to come around and bite ESPN and Bama in the *** in this game. It's going to be a double digit win for LSU. You don't broadcast all day saying bama is in the champ game...have the bama coach on game day multiple times for a game that has zero to do with him...and not escape karma. It's a ***** some times.

We left points on the field just like bama did in the first game (dropped TD pass by Randle). The only difference was, our coach had enough sense to know when to kick a FG and when to punt. You'd think after missing the first one, you'd know your kicker couldn't make it from there...specially when they were 2 for like 11 beyond 40 yards all season. Doesn't take a rocket scientist.

Jefferson will start. There will be a lot of the option just like Georgia southern ran. Fans like myself that hate the option will be shaking their head all game....and once bama figures out the option we will go over the top. Our defense has shown it's pretty damn good as well...so all this concern about "Oh, but bama's defense is so good" can just go away. Ours is too. We have playmakers too.

24-10 LSU...or at works 24-17 LSU when all is said and done. Couldn't get the job done with a 90% bama bias. Not going to get it done in a dome with a 60-70% LSU bias.
All your points are valid, except the one where what ESPN broadcasts in the first week of december actually affects what happens on a field a month from now. IMO if either team scores 24 points I will surprised, very surprised. Like I say your other points are very valid, I just don't buy into karma affecting a sporting event. Way too many ppl involved on both sides of the field and both sides of the ball. Just not a lucky jersey kinda guy.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:04 AM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Geaux Tigers!! I'm so excited for this game.

2016 Comp Orange GT (current)
Aurora - 2002 Boosted GT! (Sold, sadly)
ColeJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 10:12 AM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

i think sheppard dropped a TD pass as well. surprise surprise lol

2008 V6
204 RWHP
Quote:
Old 12-07-2011, 10:24 AM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
It's like watching Devery Henderson on Sundays...LOL

Although i have to admit, Devery is getting much better!
Old 12-07-2011, 10:30 AM   #49
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
But but but...he's our best wide receiver...which is why we "sucked" at the beginning of the season when he was suspended.
Old 12-07-2011, 11:53 AM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom View Post
But but but...he's our best wide receiver...which is why we "sucked" at the beginning of the season when he was suspended.
lol god he drops soooo many. we should really only throw quick slants to him

2008 V6
204 RWHP
Quote:
Old 12-07-2011, 02:46 PM   #51
Regular

Region: Tennessee

Geez some LSU fans will whine about anything.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 04:18 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Geez some LSU fans will whine about anything.
have you ever met an LSU fan? lol
or for that matter any SEC fan ive ever met is like this. at least in the top 4 or 5 programs lol

2008 V6
204 RWHP
Quote:
Old 12-07-2011, 05:00 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom

I'm a big time LSU fan and realize our defense is as strong as Alabamas. I was pointing out that we aren't going to wear bamas out like they did against Georgia. I seriously doubt it will be a high scoring game with the #1 and #2 defenses playing each other.

If Jefferson plays anything like he did the past few games the reality is bama is going to win. They apparently have more to prove than LSU.

93 GT with more junkyard mods than you can imagine.
90 GT bone stock down to the air filter, awaiting restoration.
Join Mustang Evolution today. Click here
93slowstang is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Tags
alabama