Idiots R- US - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-20-2011, 08:19 AM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gster
You got to remember with these idiots that your car caught their eye not the other way around. So we know we have awesome cars. We don't need to prove anything to them.
Damn right.
vinnygt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-20-2011, 08:59 AM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
Quote:
You got to remember with these idiots that your car caught their eye not the other way around. So we know we have awesome cars. We don't need to prove anything to them.
+1
Eturner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 10:06 AM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnygt
Haha I'm not gonna lie I've seen some of those ricers actually take my friends 06 gt more than a few times. Ricers around here really know their stuff. Friday nights is where most young people in my town go to show off there cars and and hang out and stuff. we meet at the local In n out parking lots (only large parking lots on my small town) And theres usually just big trucks, all kinds of mustangs and camaros and of course always the rx8s hondas etc. there's this white integra around town though that just rips on most of the cars average cars. Not to mention the few sti's lol. Amazed at how fast those things can take turns. Havent had a chance to take my Cobra tho. I really want to take that integra to the track tho. Seems like it would be fun to hopefully smoke him.
Which in n out? I wish it was the one I work at then I would join you guys. There's not much in the way of car gatherings in my town. Which is strange because I know the cars are out there. Town full of rich guys that never drive their cars, it's depressing because there are quite a few ricers that don't have a clue what a real car is.
Delta vt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-20-2011, 12:03 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
+1

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

We use to go out (.they shut down our local track to convert it.to a landfill...!!! Fn.crazy) on Friday nights to all the cute ricer gatherings and hand out leaflets for the track. I'm all for the enthusiasts (even if there in a 19 second ****box with "the best part of shiftin up, is foldgers in your exhaust".) But too many kids are racing on the streets and it gives us a bad rep with the fuzz. Often some of them will challenge us and we tell them where we will be and when. At the track, Friday night. We converted a lot of idiots that's for sure.

Best idiot I ever had told me honda imported a japanese spec civic to canada for him, converted it to left hand drive and turbo charged it to over 300wheel hp all for free because he ordered a car and they were finished production. Refused to open hood. Made no noise and was no faster than a civic beside him he raced. So I gave him **** for running his mouth and for running on the streets. Left him to his crazy. Anyone heard of the idiots pushing 40psi with nos (empty energy drink bottle hooked up to a garden hose...) on the stock bottom end? Just beat a z06 hahaha.
Old 12-20-2011, 01:33 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta vt

Which in n out? I wish it was the one I work at then I would join you guys. There's not much in the way of car gatherings in my town. Which is strange because I know the cars are out there. Town full of rich guys that never drive their cars, it's depressing because there are quite a few ricers that don't have a clue what a real car is.
I live in napa cali we hang out in at an in n out next to a target and les schuabs. I completely understand u. Bunch of rich people here drive super nice cars but they cage them up really well. Lol.
Old 12-20-2011, 02:27 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnygt

I live in napa cali we hang out in at an in n out next to a target and les schuabs. I completely understand u. Bunch of rich people here drive super nice cars but they cage them up really well. Lol.
Ya I had someone come through the drive the an ask me if we do car meets in our parking lot. He saw my white pony out all by itself ( I park way the he'll away from everybody else because I don't trust any of the people I work with and my parking spot is on 24 hour security camera) and he thought I should have some other nice cars to keep it company. I wish we had more of a car enthusiast base here in Arroyo Grande.
Delta vt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 02:44 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta vt

Ya I had someone come through the drive the an ask me if we do car meets in our parking lot. He saw my white pony out all by itself ( I park way the he'll away from everybody else because I don't trust any of the people I work with and my parking spot is on 24 hour security camera) and he thought I should have some other nice cars to keep it company. I wish we had more of a car enthusiast base here in Arroyo Grande.
Lucky I wished I lived by the beach. Lol. I love going down to pismo beach
Old 12-20-2011, 05:42 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Re: Idiots R- US

Quote:
Originally Posted by KATO View Post

I hear you "JetWolf", we have Ricers here in Miami also, But you know what? It does not matter, what they have, cause Mine is a "MUSTANG", And nothing else needs to be said. I look pass them, like they do not even exist, and they notice that. It's nothing worse than someone acting as if "Your not even worth me waisting my GAS".
Right on
Old 12-20-2011, 09:43 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Had a guy with a mid 90s prelude(which isnt even his) come up to me in the parking lot before class started and interrupted my conversation I was having with a friend to tell me all about this prelude and how much he's done to it and blah blah blah then he proceeded to tell me that he out ran a brand new ZR1 vette the night before and blew the doors off the vette. I couldn't hold my tongue anymore I stopped him and said man I'm not sayin my car is the fastest thing ever but I'm 99% sure your car couldn't come close to mine and I'm damn sure you did not beat a new supercharged vette but if your willing ill be at the track Thursday for test n tune do you can back up your claims and if you beat me I'll apologize for doubting you he agreed but didn't show up. Next day said his motor blew and can't drive it turns out hmm who would have guessed two days later I see the actual owner driving it in the shop I look bone stock I hate ricers
SSC182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 01:18 AM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana

DUMB *** OF THE DAY AWARD GOES TO??????????????????????

Truck driver wins Lamborghini, crashes it hours later | Motoramic - Yahoo! Autos
Old 12-21-2011, 02:08 AM   #46
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Other
A Civic(a mid 90's model) all run down and trashy looking with several body panels off other civics and half assed ground effects rolls up next to me on the belt line today on my way to work, dude driving clutched it and torqued the motor at me. They were all looking out the windows at me smiling, I looked over and saw this POS and pointed at them and started laughing uncontrollably them I made a motion with my hand like I was jerking off and kept laughing at them. The other kids in the car with him started laughing and pointing at the driver and pushing him in the seat lol he got pissed and took off.. Kinda.. LoL smoking like a forest fire! Man I laughed for 20 mins!!!!!!
Old 12-21-2011, 05:50 AM   #47
Registered Member
Regular
Supporter

I had a guy at work tell me that his scion tc could take my mustang at the track. I asked him what what done to it that made him say that and he proceeds to tell me he has a bulldog tuner and a magnaflow exhaust. Amused I asked him how much horsepower it gave him and he then said his car now has 205whp from the stock 165bhp. Told him if that's the case I'll bring my stock n/a 300zx to the track and race him in that and surprisingly he is scared to race now.

93 GT with more junkyard mods than you can imagine.
90 GT bone stock down to the air filter, awaiting restoration.
Join Mustang Evolution today. Click here
93slowstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 07:05 AM   #48

Region: Oklahoma
Thanx guys u gave me a good laugh a ricer beating a stang now that's funny thanks again
scooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 09:03 AM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Here in Dayton, OH we have ricer stangs. It's a very sad thing...
Old 12-21-2011, 09:17 AM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via Yahoo to KATO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon85 View Post
Here in Dayton, OH we have ricer stangs. It's a very sad thing...
What is a "Ricer Stang"??
Old 12-21-2011, 09:19 AM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by KATO
What is a "Ricer Stang"??
A stang with a wing the size of a park bench and a body kit, usually painted in that terrible pastel green or orange, sometimes black primer.
Old 12-21-2011, 09:23 AM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
A stang with a wing the size of a park bench and a body kit, usually painted in that terrible pastel green or orange, sometimes black primer.
Yes, you are right, I have seen stuff like that before. And OMG, WTF, some people, just have growing issues, I guess. Those things are Hurtfull to look at.
Old 12-21-2011, 09:25 AM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Yes, you are right, I have seen stuff like that before. And OMG, WTF, some people, just have growing issues, I guess. Those things are Hurtfull to look at.
I see them all the time. They usually have a surprise touch like a terrible exhaust or the "euro" tail lights (which are just fine for some cars but just don't belong on a stang IMO).
Old 12-21-2011, 09:28 AM   #54
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
We have import stangs around here too! Hate euros on mustangs

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 09:29 AM   #55
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I see them all the time. They usually have a surprise touch like a terrible exhaust or the "euro" tail lights (which are just fine for some cars but just don't belong on a stang IMO).
You know what else I think is a Hurtfull insult to stangs? And this is just me, but those Lamboghinni Doors on a Stang, is just a God Sin.
Old 12-21-2011, 09:31 AM   #56
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

You know what else I think is a Hurtfull insult to stangs? And this is just me, but those Lamboghinni Doors on a Stang, is just a God Sin.
I know! WHY would anyone do this?!?
Old 12-21-2011, 09:40 AM   #57
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
I saw a bunch of those at the AM show

Old 12-21-2011, 09:42 AM   #58
Registered Member
Regular

Just "Sinful".
Old 12-21-2011, 10:17 AM   #59
Registered Member
Regular

We have an Electric Blue V6 with white C stripes that has "BAD BOI" cut outs. That hurts me to look at. I will get a pic of it some day and post under "Shameful"
Old 12-21-2011, 12:07 PM   #60
Registered Member
Regular

Found a pic of a rice-stang for you all to LOL over ...

Old 12-21-2011, 12:10 PM   #61
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
I feel sick now... To recover I'm going to look through cutterwolfs album
Las0mbra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 12:12 PM   #62
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Las0mbra
I feel sick now... To recover I'm going to look through cutterwolfs album

Old 12-21-2011, 12:32 PM   #63
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas

WOW
236mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 12:51 PM   #64
Registered Member
Regular

The spoiler on the hood really completes the look lol
Dbsaints is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 01:20 PM   #65
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
My girlfriends friends boyfriend told my girl that his 2005 civic would destroy my 2011 mustang gt and get this that I only had 288 hp lmao so I did what a man should do and agreed with him I figured I let him feel special didn't wanna hurt his feelings lol. I'm pretty sure one day he will find out he was wrong and prob try and a add exhaust chrome tips, they prob add 100hp to the front wheels lol
Alexg2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 01:25 PM   #66
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Idk man I'd feel pretty awesome rolling up like that hahahahaha not in my cobra tho
Old 12-21-2011, 05:30 PM   #67
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia

Big Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 10:46 PM   #68
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia

Quote:
Found a pic of a rice-stang for you all to LOL over ...

I just puked all over myself...someone put that Pony down...
Old 12-21-2011, 10:50 PM   #69
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by avengnd View Post
I just puked all over myself...someone put that Pony down...
I agree ... it needs shot along with all those cars that have grown antlers and red noses.
Old 12-21-2011, 11:34 PM   #70
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
I know it's not in the stang, but I was driving my girlfriend home in my 04 srt4 when some kid in a completely run down mid 90s civic sedan pulled up next to me and laughed at me! Really? The dude's car squeaks and there's a knock in the motor! He even has an air freshener (pine tree one) hanging from his back bumper. Why?? Whenever I see the kid he makes some motion about my car in some negative way. This past weekend I go to fill it up on the way to the mall and who's at the gas station but him! I don't say anything but give him a stare. He quickly got in his car, and drove off as his car rattled over every bump! I laughed so hard! Winning!
eouellette18 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar