Idiots R- US - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-22-2011, 12:36 AM   #71
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by eouellette18
I know it's not in the stang, but I was driving my girlfriend home in my 04 srt4 when some kid in a completely run down mid 90s civic sedan pulled up next to me and laughed at me! Really? The dude's car squeaks and there's a knock in the motor! He even has an air freshener (pine tree one) hanging from his back bumper. Why?? Whenever I see the kid he makes some motion about my car in some negative way. This past weekend I go to fill it up on the way to the mall and who's at the gas station but him! I don't say anything but give him a stare. He quickly got in his car, and drove off as his car rattled over every bump! I laughed so hard! Winning!
I used to laugh at an srt 4... Operative word used to. I had one stick to my *** all the way through third and fourth gear in my 2011 gt. Major props to that srt 4. 60-120 with a 5.0 takes some serious getty up. I have a new found respect for that car.
Delta vt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-22-2011, 03:50 AM   #72
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Re: Idiots R- US

There are 2 SRT-4's here on my post that are running low 11's on a *****ty track. Fairly sure they would dust off any NA Mustang out there.
Old 12-22-2011, 06:44 AM   #73
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri

Story for thought - Nebraska get together a few years ago for flat out top speed run - friend took his Cobra replica (428) - Porcshe - Ferrari - Vipers, you get the picture, friend runs 155 MPH (same car turns 11:23 in the 1/4 - same gears) - in comes a 4 door rice burner, nothing special (note, he was not bragging either or telling anyone how many parts he had on his car) - cars start going through and in typical fashion the snickering over the ricer ensues - most cars running just under 200 - ricer pulls up............... 215 MPH........ something like 23lbs boost.......... there was no laughing when he pulled back in........... moral - most are full of BS........ some arent............
FXDWG11bm is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-22-2011, 07:10 AM   #74
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by FXDWG11bm
Story for thought - Nebraska get together a few years ago for flat out top speed run - friend took his Cobra replica (428) - Porcshe - Ferrari - Vipers, you get the picture, friend runs 155 MPH (same car turns 11:23 in the 1/4 - same gears) - in comes a 4 door rice burner, nothing special (note, he was not bragging either or telling anyone how many parts he had on his car) - cars start going through and in typical fashion the snickering over the ricer ensues - most cars running just under 200 - ricer pulls up............... 215 MPH........ something like 23lbs boost.......... there was no laughing when he pulled back in........... moral - most are full of BS........ some arent............
That's the point of this thread. If someone has a fast car, like these mustangs, the cars speak for themselves. Have u ever had someone in a GTR run their mouth or try to get you to race? How about a Porsche? ZR1? I haven't. Its always some who THINKS their car is fast. Ignore them. The guy with the ricer in this one let his car do the talking.
Gster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 07:20 AM   #75
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via Yahoo to KATO

Right.
Old 12-22-2011, 07:43 AM   #76
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon85
Found a pic of a rice-stang for you all to LOL over ...
Because RACECAR!
Old 12-22-2011, 08:10 AM   #77
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio

Speaking of Lambo Doors:

Movie Mustang: “Red Mist” From “Kickass” - StangTV.com

SMH
Old 12-22-2011, 08:17 AM   #78
Registered Member
Regular

I had a kid with a talon that thinks he's hot Shizz on Facebook always bugging my about running. I started asking about his car and he never would tell me. First I got a 100shots of nitrosos bro with a murder switch set for mustangs, completely gutted on steelys were the exact words out of his mouth. I LOL'ed at him which made him more pissed. More antagonizing came with the passing weeks. Then it went to a 75 shot. Now we're at a 50 shot with a built 2g twin t3t4 turbo set up. Always asking what was done. I kept telling him stock. Then finally said exhaust because my car is known around town by the sound lol.
He was always asking me when we were going to run. I finally told him to come down to the car meets we have just to hang out and see what his car really has. Invited him to many track days. Never showed. Needless to say he's just all talk
Old 12-22-2011, 08:24 AM   #79
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern stang View Post
I had a kid with a talon that thinks he's hot Shizz on Facebook always bugging my about running. I started asking about his car and he never would tell me. First I got a 100shots of nitrosos bro with a murder switch set for mustangs, completely gutted on steelys were the exact words out of his mouth. I LOL'ed at him which made him more pissed. More antagonizing came with the passing weeks. Then it went to a 75 shot. Now we're at a 50 shot with a built 2g twin t3t4 turbo set up. Always asking what was done. I kept telling him stock. Then finally said exhaust because my car is known around town by the sound lol.
He was always asking me when we were going to run. I finally told him to come down to the car meets we have just to hang out and see what his car really has. Invited him to many track days. Never showed. Needless to say he's just all talk

needless to say...... most of them are all talk........ or they wouldn't be talking!!
Old 12-22-2011, 08:59 AM   #80
Registered Member
Regular

I walked into that one huh?
Old 12-22-2011, 09:08 AM   #81
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern stang View Post
I walked into that one huh?

Yeah.... that was like watching someone walk into a Neon blinking sign.... I am just happy I was there to capture it
Old 12-22-2011, 10:02 AM   #82
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Why do people hate on srt4s? I love them as much as mustangs, just for different reasons than mustangs. Lol
eouellette18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 10:07 AM   #83
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Why do people hate on srt4s? I love them as much as mustangs, just for different reasons than mustangs. Lol
Probably because the dodge neon is the epitome of automotive crappery... The srt4 just happens to be really fast, I do respect it for that.
Old 12-22-2011, 10:15 AM   #84
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I never really hated it I just thought it was a joke of a car. Take a dodge neon and put a scope on the hood... So I thought. But like I said earlier I have a new found respect for the srt 4. That little thing can scoot!
Delta vt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 11:04 AM   #85
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon85 View Post

I think I will have to call in sick today after seeing that monstrosity
wereKEV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 11:54 AM   #86

Region: Texas
This made my day lol
Pat5oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 12:07 PM   #87
Registered Member
Regular

I've had a run in with a few skittles around town too! most of them are pretty quick. One was supposedly a twin turbo set up. Held right with him until I went from 3rd to 2nd -_- this was before longtubes,cams, and spray. Then wet around boasting he smoked me. I'll see him again sometime
Old 12-23-2011, 11:05 AM   #88
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon85 View Post

The f*ck... is that a spoiler on the HOOD...?!?!?

My brain.. it hurts..
Old 12-23-2011, 11:33 AM   #89
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTCM
I honestly have never been approached by any ricer or idiot asking about my car or spewing BS about his. I've been told that I'm not very approachable,lol.
Not in that sexy 5.0 lol

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

Quote:
That car would b sexy with no Lambo doors and no stickers
2002 5 speed Comp Orange Mustang GT. K&N CAI,JBA headers,BBK xpipe,SLP mufflers to turn downs,Exedy stage 2 clutch,MGW short throw,drilled and and slotted roters,front:17x9 black 10th anniversary cobras Rear:17x10.5 black 10th anniversary cobras,Roush stage 3 body kit,smoked tails and side markers.
Nate98stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 12:09 PM   #90
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by avengnd

I just puked all over myself...someone put that Pony down...
This is the result of too much LSD/speed balling!! WTF! A hood wing!! WOW! My bet is he rode the short bus to school
Benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 12:27 PM   #91
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Minnesota
Quote:
Seriously I'd love to put my spoiler on my hood then go by a 4 foot tall one and put it on! Heard it adds like 40 horse and that body kit! Don't get what some people are thinking!
Timm04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 05:12 PM   #92
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timm04

Seriously I'd love to put my spoiler on my hood then go by a 4 foot tall one and put it on! Heard it adds like 40 horse and that body kit!!
lol make sure u put a giant aluminum wing on the back!
2002 5 speed Comp Orange Mustang GT. K&N CAI,JBA headers,BBK xpipe,SLP mufflers to turn downs,Exedy stage 2 clutch,MGW short throw,drilled and and slotted roters,front:17x9 black 10th anniversary cobras Rear:17x10.5 black 10th anniversary cobras,Roush stage 3 body kit,smoked tails and side markers.
Old 12-24-2011, 09:35 AM   #93
Registered Member
Regular

I was contemplating stealing a handle off of a shopping cart and duct taping it to my hood!!! That would be RACER as all hell!!
Old 12-24-2011, 10:09 AM   #94
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3to5.0
I was contemplating stealing a handle off of a shopping cart and duct taping it to my hood!!! That would be RACER as all hell!!
Well then u gotta put the cart on top the car to mount an intercooler to
Old 12-24-2011, 10:20 AM   #95
Registered Member
Regular

That reminds me so I meet my girlfriend she lives two cities away and I was driving to her house and I see this young kid in a saleen or what I thought was I was like holy balls!!! Talking to my gf I was like there was the sickest saleen... She knowing about nothing about cars goes that's just a fake he just bought that body stuff and put it on she knows him so she calls him to come over to her house to meet me found out its a automatic 4 Cylinder and he Lost to his sisters cavalier.. Then he looks at my car and asks what do you got I said a v6 he goes ohh alright faster than mine gets in his car and leaves it was so funny
Old 12-24-2011, 11:25 AM   #96
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timm04
That reminds me so I meet my girlfriend she lives two cities away and I was driving to her house and I see this young kid in a saleen or what I thought was I was like holy balls!!! Talking to my gf I was like there was the sickest saleen... She knowing about nothing about cars goes that's just a fake he just bought that body stuff and put it on she knows him so she calls him to come over to her house to meet me found out its a automatic 4 Cylinder and he Lost to his sisters cavalier.. Then he looks at my car and asks what do you got I said a v6 he goes ohh alright faster than mine gets in his car and leaves it was so funny
That's almost as bad as labeling a GT a Cobra.. Can't believe people do that. :rollseyes: haha

2016 Comp Orange GT (current)
Aurora - 2002 Boosted GT! (Sold, sadly)
ColeJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 02:26 PM   #97
Registered Member
Regular

It was so bad I seriously was like you are theeee biggest homo for that!
Old 12-24-2011, 02:32 PM   #98
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeJohnson

That's almost as bad as labeling a GT a Cobra.. Can't believe people do that. :rollseyes: haha
I've seen lots of gts with cobra badges. And sixes witg cobra badges too. Actually there was a vert in town who was telling everyone how fast his cobra was. Wouldn't lift the hood or start it. He sat in the parking lot till everyone else had gone.
Old 12-24-2011, 04:12 PM   #99
Registered Member
Regular

Badging is rampant everywhere... You really notice it on your brand of car more than others though. When I had my M3... I cannot count the number of lesser 3 series I saw badged with M, but I never really noticed until I had an M3
Old 12-24-2011, 06:06 PM   #100
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBluedude

I've seen lots of gts with cobra badges. And sixes witg cobra badges too. Actually there was a vert in town who was telling everyone how fast his cobra was. Wouldn't lift the hood or start it. He sat in the parking lot till everyone else had gone.
Lol, I was saying that because I got grilled hardcore when I joined the site after I bought my GT. it was badged as Cobra. I had already rebadged it as GT though.. Haha

2016 Comp Orange GT (current)
Aurora - 2002 Boosted GT! (Sold, sadly)
ColeJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 07:38 PM   #101
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Ok, this story has nothing to do with ricers or badging... But it's about an idiot and funny enough that it bears repeating- happened today. I'm at my moms for the holidays driving a ****ty Toyota rental car (didnt wanna put all those miles on my Stang ) and we were at a stop sign making a turn out onto a main road from a drugstore parking lot. As we were turning out, this young guy in a red Porsche 911 with a big wing was turning in, and he just could not get the car around the corner for some reason- bad driver- he literally could not drive it around the corner, it shut off on him... so he's sitting there with his Porsche stalled out giving me and the car in front of me horrible dirty looks-and gesturing at us, I think saying that we were in his way or something- like it's our fault this ****** can't drive his expensive car....

As we are driving past the stalled out asshat with his pants down, the dudes in the front car - totally thugged out brothers, stop, roll down the window and yell (ala Bart Simpson) "Ha Ha!!!" in this cartoon voice, and all of us just lost it laughing... The Porsche guy's face was priceless.... My sides hurt from laughing... So good. It was the perfect response to that situation.
Pype Bomb Axle-Backs, JLT CAI, SCT Tuner w/Bama tuning, BMR Strut Tower Brace, CDC Classic Chin Spoiler, Black Hood Pins, Black Shorty antenna, Tru-Billet Black Anodized GT engraved Fuel Door, Black Lemans Stripes, Black Rocker Stripes, Brushed Aluminum finish dash and vents, Stack Racing pedals, Charcoal Black Leather Interior, Gloss Black Bullitt Motorsport Wheels, Nitto 555 tires, staggered set up (9/10), 35% tint, Shaker 1000 Stereo with Kicker Upgrades, Ultra Violet footwell, license plate and dome lighting
RVAStang05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 08:33 PM   #102
Registered Member
Regular

Came across this today. Its so fast the window needs a wing
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2283121977.png
Views:	417
Size:	979.1 KB
ID:	36551  
Old 12-24-2011, 09:10 PM   #103
Registered Member
Regular

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1525653614.png
Views:	513
Size:	608.4 KB
ID:	36560

So fast the wing needed a wing!
jhagan1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 10:35 PM   #104
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhagan1980

Oh god! No...
Old 12-25-2011, 01:53 AM   #105
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Ur retarded! Lmfao!! That's priceless!

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern stang
Came across this today. Its so fast the window needs a wing
That is the new turbo wing! The faster u drive the faster it flaps!

---------- Post added at 07:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------

Quote:

And this is the NEW NEW twin turbo wings! Double the turbo for DOUBLE THE FLAP!!!!
Benzo is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar