Idiots R- US - Page 36 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-16-2012, 07:38 PM   #1226
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002VertGT

We r talking about idiots...

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

I did read your comment...I have never met a @$$hole biker that had not gotten that way by the ignorance and carelessness of people on 4 wheels that think they can take up however many lanes they want, put makeup on, eat a full course meal, talk/text, ect while driving. Ive watched a truck run my buddy off the road by coming into his lane and pushing him off the road into sand and having to hold his hand till the ambulance got there cause his back was broke in three places...I myself have been pushed off the road as well I was just more fortunate. My father was a trucker and dealt with the same idiots in cars and I have been there to witness it as well. I have witnessed to many times a semi trying to get into the right hand lane and idiot drivers just keep passing them on the right which is actually against the law in most states just keep passing. There are some idiots out there on bikes that are just idiots, but MOST OF THE @$$holes were made that way by people in cars.
Um ok.

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-16-2012, 07:44 PM   #1227
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla

Um ok.
Was explains about idiots in cars make people on bikes P.O.'d....still talkin about idiots..I even said a form of idiot 4 times in that paragraph..

4.10 Gear/RPM thread
2002VertGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 07:47 PM   #1228
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
That's fine. Keep on keepin in. No need to argue.

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-16-2012, 07:57 PM   #1229
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
Quote:

If we have to add tech talk in it can we talk about the idiots trajectory to make it techy?
Roughly about 60ft at about a 30 degree angle?!?....
Eturner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 07:59 PM   #1230
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eturner

Roughly about 60ft at about a 30 degree angle?!?....
I only flew about 10 ft at 20mph but I grabbed a tree...how do we figure that in?

4.10 Gear/RPM thread
Old 06-16-2012, 08:20 PM   #1231
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I only flew about 10 ft at 20mph but I grabbed a tree...how do we figure that in?
Well if what your asking is!... "How fast was I flying when I tackled the tree like Superman?!?..." Then there are several things you need to figure out first, such as the drag coefficient of the roadway surface, length of skid marks (if any), distance between take off and attempted landing, and even how far up the tree did you land!.. Also about how fast you were going when you decided to try to break the laws of gravity!.. Lol

Sorry for the "bad humor" just making light of some really F***ed up calls I've seen!..
Old 06-16-2012, 09:04 PM   #1232
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eturner

Well if what your asking is!... "How fast was I flying when I tackled the tree like Superman?!?..." Then there are several things you need to figure out first, such as the drag coefficient of the roadway surface, length of skid marks (if any), distance between take off and attempted landing, and even how far up the tree did you land!.. Also about how fast you were going when you decided to try to break the laws of gravity!.. Lol

Sorry for the "bad humor" just making light of some really F***ed up calls I've seen!..
Yeah...I know. I'll see if I can forward my crash story to ya.

Edit: nvm I deleted it.

In short I was riding a bike with bent swing arm, noticed something was jacked up. Turned around to go home, bike started drifting not under my control @30 mph on a 30mph blind s curve. Sat it up but not enough room...before it went off road before a canyon cliff I stood up on the pegs and grabbed hold of a tree branch. Which in turn put me horizontal and spinning. Broke both legs and landed about 6 feet from said tree

4.10 Gear/RPM thread
Old 06-16-2012, 09:19 PM   #1233
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Yeah...I know. I'll see if I can forward my crash story to ya.

Edit: nvm I deleted it.

In short I was riding a bike with bent swing arm, noticed something was jacked up. Turned around to go home, bike started drifting not under my control @30 mph on a 30mph blind s curve. Sat it up but not enough room...before it went off road before a canyon cliff I stood up on the pegs and grabbed hold of a tree branch. Which in turn put me horizontal and spinning. Broke both legs and landed about 6 feet from said tree
Ouch!.. Had a buddy hit a deer not once but twice on his bike!.. It was a full dress Harley!...
Old 06-17-2012, 10:56 AM   #1234
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Re: Idiots R- US

Well if most people on sport bikes would ride the bikes like they are supposed to on the street instead of playing boy racer all the time and trying to do the stunts they see on tv there would be a lot more safe bikers on the road. I have been riding for 30 some years and most of the accidents I have seen have been young riders on sport bikes trying to be boy racer instead of obeying the rules of the road.
wereKEV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 11:03 AM   #1235
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by wereKEV
Well if most people on sport bikes would ride the bikes like they are supposed to on the street instead of playing boy racer all the time and trying to do the stunts they see on tv there would be a lot more safe bikers on the road. I have been riding for 30 some years and most of the accidents I have seen have been young riders on sport bikes trying to be boy racer instead of obeying the rules of the road.
Everyone does it. When you have something fast you always do stupid stuff even in a car. I'm sure you don't obey laws in your mustang. Ya there's a fair sure of young bikers dieing because of stunting etc on open roads but that's just mother nature singling out the retards. I stunt on my bike but on closed courses or roads.
Bladezx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 11:08 AM   #1236
Registered Member
Regular

Re: Idiots R- US

Thats what I mean if more guys were like you there would be fewer fatalities.
wereKEV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 03:55 PM   #1237
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Took this from a friends post on Facebook.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4047676729.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	325.2 KB
ID:	55155  
Untamed5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 04:00 PM   #1238
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Xoxo2ya
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregtommy
Yeah and I am just tired of being on a mustang forum and reading more about other car companies. I don't comment on any other car company and the only things I have been promoting on this forum is my experiences with things I have done and my opinions on mustang specific things. I see them on the road and I have friends who drive them, I get my dose and we have fun talking about it. When i get on mustang evolution.......I am wanting to read about mustangs and mustang enthusiasts, not the latest updates on the boosted go cart with doors that are made by a company that doesn't have the letters F-O-R-D in it.
+1
Xoxo2ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 04:34 PM   #1239
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xoxo2ya

+1
+11. Sick of Coyote guys acting all snooty.
AgentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 06:53 PM   #1240
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Saw this at an advanced I went to the other day. It made my fiancé ( who could care less about cars) laugh lol
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-731722646.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	476.7 KB
ID:	55206   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3068551385.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	480.0 KB
ID:	55207  

Uscgfs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 07:19 PM   #1241
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla
Back to the idiots?
Plenty of em in here already
Old 06-17-2012, 11:22 PM   #1242
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentOrange

+11. Sick of Coyote guys acting all snooty.
You know, there is a section where coyote guys don't hang out, like the sn95 forums
Just saying, if you don't like us, then go back to your section and stop starting senseless fights.
Old 06-18-2012, 12:02 AM   #1243
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon85

You know, there is a section where coyote guys don't hang out, like the sn95 forums
Just saying, if you don't like us, then go back to your section and stop starting senseless fights.
Eh, but some of you guys just have your head so far up your butt I can't help it.
Old 06-18-2012, 12:05 AM   #1244
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Eh, but some of you guys just have your head so far up your butt I can't help it.
Funny, we think the same thing about people who blindly believe the ford mustang is the best at everything. I love my mustang, but there are things other cars do better. That's reality and fact, blindly believing something that's not true is ignorant.
Old 06-18-2012, 12:10 AM   #1245
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Funny, we think the same thing about people who blindly believe the ford mustang is the best at everything. I love my mustang, but there are things other cars do better. That's reality and fact, blindly believing something that's not true is ignorant.
Looks like you're as easy to squeeze an argument out of as I guessed. Never said my car was the best at everything, so i'm not sure is you're rambling or aiming that at me, but my only gripe with coyote snoots is that you buy the first 35k Mustang GT ever then jump right on a pedestal. Ridiculous holier-than-thou attitudes.
Old 06-18-2012, 12:12 AM   #1246
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Other
I've loved mustangs for as long as I can remember.. Hell cars in general for that matter.. After some real exp on motorcycles, most recently a liter bike.. Cars are slow IMO.. The ones that aren't are heavily modded or stupid expensive.. My point? I don't have one LOL it's a thread about idiots..
Old 06-18-2012, 12:17 AM   #1247
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Looks like you're as easy to squeeze an argument out of as I guessed. Never said my car was the best at everything, so i'm not sure is you're rambling or aiming that at me, but my only gripe with coyote snoots is that you buy the first 35k Mustang GT ever then jump right on a pedestal. Ridiculous holier-than-thou attitudes.
So that's what it's about, you're pissed you can't afford a new car. This isn't my first new $35k car man, if you have a point to make, then make it. Otherwise stop starting sh*t.

---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsp0t
I've loved mustangs for as long as I can remember.. Hell cars in general for that matter.. After some real exp on motorcycles, most recently a liter bike.. Cars are slow IMO.. The ones that aren't are heavily modded or stupid expensive.. My point? I don't have one LOL it's a thread about idiots..
Me too, wouldn't give my mustang for a challenger with more legroom or an evo that handles better. Not sure why everyone gets so bent out of shape about it. I love my mustang for what it is and what Ive made it. My buddy's evo might be able to rape me on the road corse but u get a li more compliments at car show and on the street. You might be able to actually fit kids Ina challenger, but I don't have any, so I don't care. Doesn't make those cars excel less at their strong points though.
Old 06-18-2012, 12:17 AM   #1248
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

So that's what it's about, you're pissed you can't afford a new car. This isn't my first new $35k car man, if you have a point to make, then make it. Otherwise stop starting sh*t.
I already did. You guys are snooty, and apparently touchy. Way to try me with the "sorry you're broke" jive, but I don't know many people in their early twenties that have a paid off home, and maybe its because I didn't pay 35k for the right to act like a turd. And I prefer Kirk over Picard.
Old 06-18-2012, 12:20 AM   #1249
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I already did. You guys are snooty, and apparently touchy. Way to try me with the "sorry you're broke" jive, but I don't know many people in their early twenties that have a paid off home, and maybe its because I didn't pay 35k for the right to act like a turd. And I prefer Kirk over Picard.
You're the one that brought money into this, not me. Thanks for the entertainment, nothing like the idiots thread to put a smile on my face before bed.
Old 06-18-2012, 12:22 AM   #1250
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Other
This thread has become tiresome and so it's done.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar