Hey brent... just think if this happend! - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-10-2007, 10:40 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to Y2E0L0L5OGWT Send a message via Yahoo to Y2E0L0L5OGWT
Re: Hey brent... just think if this happend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
:dunno: I can't help it that our QB is complete garbage. Miss St is horrible. JP threw a 100 YD TD int. Miss St had one offensive TD. They didn't win that game... JP won it for them. Oh well.
I see somebody is a little upset over the outcome of today's game...hmmm...JPW may have given us the game, but a win is a win...and it would seem that so far this year MSU has PWNED the state of Alabama (wins over Auburn, UAB, and the mighty Alabama)...Of course, yall at Alabama could have saved yourselves several million dollars and kept Shula as coach and still gotten the same results you did today...hahaha

Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer,
Give 'Em Hell BULLDOGS!!!!!
'05 GT - Borla Catback, JLT Series 3 Intake & SCT SF3 Tuner, Koni Adjustable Shocks/Struts, H&R Race Springs, Roush Shifter, Hawk HP+ Brakes all around, Steeda Front Sway Bar & End-Links, Royal Purple Fluids
'2011 F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab - 6.7L PSD 4x4
Y2E0L0L5OGWT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-10-2007, 11:18 PM   #37
Regular

Region: Tennessee

Look guys, we know this winning thing is new to ya'll so don't get too carried away. Two years is like 2 decades for MSU. Go ahead and get it out of your system.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 11:24 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

actually, you are right in that regard that we aren't used to winning...but maybe you could give us a little bit of "respect" and admit that we actually have somewhat of a decent team this year...

and besides, i am not really a State fan...I went to MSU sure so I do route for them, but I grew up a Notre Dame fan...and well, there is just no routing for them at all this season...so, I don't really dislike Alabama...it's your coach I don't like...Pardon me for saying so, but Saban is an over-paid self-absorbed a$$hole...Sure, he is a good coach, but it's about time he got knocked off his high-horse...
'05 GT - Borla Catback, JLT Series 3 Intake & SCT SF3 Tuner, Koni Adjustable Shocks/Struts, H&R Race Springs, Roush Shifter, Hawk HP+ Brakes all around, Steeda Front Sway Bar & End-Links, Royal Purple Fluids
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-10-2007, 11:33 PM   #39
Regular

Saban took LSU from nobody to National Champions. :dunno: Who decides if he's overpaid? He's had a grand total of 10 games with players he didn't recruit. Alabama has lost all their games by a total of 7 points or less. Most of those loses point to JPW ****ty performance.

I'll give respect where it's due. Miss State went from ****ty pitiful SEC team to around Vanderbilt good. Their bowl eligible for the first time since 2000. Good for them. They scored a whopping 1 offensive touchdown against Alabama. Yes, I know it's one more than Alabama did but I'm not defending how awesome Alabama is right now. They played ****ty. Just because Miss State has beat a ****ty injury and suspension prone Alabama team doesn't mean they are suddenly top **** now.

You may hate Nick Saban but you haevn't even got a taste for what he is going to do with Alabama in the next 4 years. His recruiting class will be top 5 next year and when you roll into Alabama next year for the game I hope you aren't expecting the same ****ty performance you got these past two years.

and you have really lost any respect from me if you think Nick Saban is no better than a Mike Shula

I hate Tommy Tubberville with a passion but he's a good coach. Much better than Croome or Shula.

Reddit
Old 11-11-2007, 02:17 AM   #40
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Yes...but you are the one that said that y'all are going to win out....and that miss state was the least of y'alls worries.

LSU tried like hell to let that nick guy win....MSU beat your *** and kept you out of the endzone for 4 quarters...

It seems as though that team from alabama is nothing more that a team to make the sides come out even. :dunno: But hey, I'm drunk and can't barely see the keyboard...so what do I know.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!
Old 11-11-2007, 02:43 AM   #41
Regular

:dunno: We *should* have won out. The rest of the schedule was pretty evenly matched. Miss St is a mediocre team and Auburn and Alabama are about even. The last game could go either way since its the Iron Bowl. Going from our game at LSU we looked good going into the Miss St game. So yes, I said we would win out. Obviously it was me being optimistic but it wasn't far fetched either.

I don't know why ya'll LSU fans pretend like you don't care about "that Nick guy". You all sure are butt hurt over him leaving. Now your on a high horse because his first year at a Mediocre team was less than perfect

Let me remind you what LSU's record was Nick Sabans first year there: 8-4

If I recall he didn't get worse and he if I also recall correctly he was such a badass that he was pulling recruits from Alabama to LSU. Can anyone say Jamarcus Russell? Just imagine what he's going to do this recruiting class now that he coaches at one of the most prestigious College Football schools in the US

Now we can sit here and talk **** about each others school all day long. It won't get us anywhere. "That Nick Guy" is going to go places at Alabama and I believe LSU knows it deep down and that's what really pisses them off. I also know that Alabama will have tough competition to get there because there will be teams next year that are as good are better than they are. Even 3 years from now when Sabans recruiting class is full blown Florida, Georgia, LSU and South Carolina will be a force to reckon with. I left out a few schools because their coaching situation is on the rocks and their current recruiting class isn't up to a last minute coach change.

So LSU fans can bask in this win that LSU got this year. Next year we won't let you get penalized for 130 yds and throw 3 ints and win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom View Post
Yes...but you are the one that said that y'all are going to win out....and that miss state was the least of y'alls worries.

LSU tried like hell to let that nick guy win....MSU beat your *** and kept you out of the endzone for 4 quarters...

It seems as though that team from alabama is nothing more that a team to make the sides come out even. :dunno: But hey, I'm drunk and can't barely see the keyboard...so what do I know.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!

Reddit
Old 11-11-2007, 02:48 AM   #42
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
:dunno: We *should* have won out. The rest of the schedule was pretty evenly matched. Miss St is a mediocre team and Auburn and Alabama are about even. The last game could go either way since its the Iron Bowl. Going from our game at LSU we looked good going into the Miss St game. So yes, I said we would win out. Obviously it was me being optimistic but it wasn't far fetched either.

I don't know why ya'll LSU fans pretend like you don't care about "that Nick guy". You all sure are butt hurt over him leaving. Now your on a high horse because his first year at a Mediocre team was less than perfect

Let me remind you what LSU's record was Nick Sabans first year there: 8-4

If I recall he didn't get worse and he if I also recall correctly he was such a badass that he was pulling recruits from Alabama to LSU. Can anyone say Jamarcus Russell? Just imagine what he's going to do this recruiting class now that he coaches at one of the most prestigious College Football schools in the US

Now we can sit here and talk **** about each others school all day long. It won't get us anywhere. "That Nick Guy" is going to go places at Alabama and I believe LSU knows it deep down and that's what really pisses them off. I also know that Alabama will have tough competition to get there because there will be teams next year that are as good are better than they are. Even 3 years from now when Sabans recruiting class is full blown Florida, Georgia, LSU and South Carolina will be a force to reckon with. I left out a few schools because their coaching situation is on the rocks and their current recruiting class isn't up to a last minute coach change.

So LSU fans can bask in this win that LSU got this year. Next year we won't let you get penalized for 130 yds and throw 3 ints and win.

Meh....I'm not butt hurt over saban....hell, before this year, maybe the end of last year, I hated college football with a passion...

However, like I do with the craparo guys....I just like talking **** to the opponent. I could prolly only name 4 or 5 guys on the LSU team...

Honestly....I just enjoy the rivalry.....so...I will prolly continue to talk smack and in most case not have anything to back it up with...but it is all fun in the end.....specially when LSU wins.
Old 11-11-2007, 02:57 AM   #43
Regular

I enjoy the rivalry too I've just had to put up with too many Miss St fans acting like their going to an SEC championship because they won a couple of games against a ****ty Alabama team bouncing off probation and horrible coaches.

Reddit
Old 11-11-2007, 12:28 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I enjoy the rivalry too I've just had to put up with too many Miss St fans acting like their going to an SEC championship because they won a couple of games against a ****ty Alabama team bouncing off probation and horrible coaches.
come on now brent...sure, MSU isn't used to winning so we don't know how to handle it...but at the same point, alabama fans aren't gracious losers either...

MSU has been on probation for the last 3 years since the departure of Jackie Sherrel, so don't play the sh***y players and probation card...this is our first year of full scholarships and playoff eligibility...
Old 11-11-2007, 09:40 PM   #45
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Region: Missouri

damn... KU's 10-0 for the first time since 1899... how bout that

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 12:48 AM   #46
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

11-0 now...

I like toys
Old 11-19-2007, 10:27 AM   #47
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

So Zim...you coming down here for the bowl game?
Old 11-19-2007, 11:50 AM   #48
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas

outback bowl eh? a bit of deju vu for the psu fan.

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 12:11 PM   #49
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama

Kansas, if they somehow make it to the NC, is going their *** handed to them.
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 03:59 PM   #50
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8r View Post
Kansas, if they somehow make it to the NC, is going their *** handed to them.
Ha..

Just cause nobody can name a player from the team doesn't make them bad. We'll just keep watching, I like being underrated anyway. It pisses more people off when we keep winning.

I like toys
Old 11-19-2007, 04:17 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

hey go ku...the way this season has been going, ive given up trying to pick the winners every week...any team can win on any day it seems...there is no such thing as a guaranteed win this season, regardless of how overmatched a team may look on paper...

so if KU does make it to the title game, i will not count them out by any means, whether they play LSU or not...

The only team in the top 10 with nothing to worry about right now is Ohio State as they are all finished and just waiting for other teams to lose...

*edit* by the way brent, i guess you were right; Miss. State's win over Alabama wasn't that impressive after all...Maybe State isn't that good...especially if y'all lost to ULM...I know y'all are in a transition period now with average talent, but damn...my condolences to you as a fan for that pathetic Alabama performance....
Old 11-19-2007, 04:27 PM   #52
Regular

Quote:
*edit* by the way brent, i guess you were right; Miss. State's win over Alabama wasn't that impressive after all...Maybe State isn't that good...especially if y'all lost to ULM...I know y'all are in a transition period now with average talent, but damn...my condolences to you as a fan for that pathetic Alabama performance....
Heh, yea it was pretty pathetic eh? Miss St is better than they were 2 years ago but I honestly don't think they are as great as everyone is saying they are going to be next year with Croome.

Alabama is just pathetic right now. The whole team is a disaster. Running backs can't hold on to the ball, offensive line can't block and John Parker Wilson still can't hit a wide open receiver.

On the other hand our defense rocks. It can only do so much though when you turnover balls and give the other team the ball on the 1 inch line.....

I'm still excited about the potential Alabama has going into next year though.

Reddit
Old 11-19-2007, 05:06 PM   #53
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Quote:
So Zim...you coming down here for the bowl game?
If we get there, I most likely will... yes.

I like toys
Old 11-19-2007, 05:10 PM   #54
Regular

I'll probably come down if you do Zim Be good to finally meet you and hang out with Rob and them.

Reddit
Old 11-19-2007, 06:22 PM   #55
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zim View Post
If we get there, I most likely will... yes.
Quote:
I'll probably come down if you do Zim Be good to finally meet you and hang out with Rob and them.
:beer:
Old 11-19-2007, 08:13 PM   #56
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
:beer:
Would if I could... but money = 0 and I most likely have to work that saturday morning
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 08:20 PM   #57
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8r View Post
Would if I could... but money = 0 and I most likely have to work that saturday morning
Lol...I wish I could say money = 0 right now...that would be an improvement for me at the moment. Luckily, I don't have to travel for this.
Old 11-19-2007, 10:05 PM   #58
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Quote:
hell yeah man... just keep rootin for KU

I like toys
Old 11-19-2007, 10:08 PM   #59
Regular

I can't say I will be rooting for them over LSU but it wouldn't bother me if they made the NC. I hope they kill Missouri and Oklahoma.

Reddit
Old 11-19-2007, 11:10 PM   #60
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1

The Wu and I have been talking about making the trip to NO. He was hoping that OSU would be one of the teams in question, but perhaps he'd make the trip anyway.

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar