Fastest pizza delivery in town - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-19-2012, 04:37 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
KM98Stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 176
Fastest pizza delivery in town

The Stang and I got hired at Pizza Hut making 15 an hour, unheard of for pizza delivery lol but with that and tips she'll be the fastest Pizza Stang on the east coast haha
KM98Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-19-2012, 04:40 PM   #2
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Re: Fastest pizza delivery in town

How the hell did you manage to get 15 an hour plus tips? When I worked at Dominos we made less than 7 an hour with tips....

Is this where I yell get off my lawn?
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 04:45 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
KM98Stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
How the hell did you manage to get 15 an hour plus tips? When I worked at Dominos we made less than 7 an hour with tips....

Is this where I yell get off my lawn?
Maybe it was my sparkling personality haha I think it might be for gas as well as wear and tear on the car, idk
KM98Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-19-2012, 05:17 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
Supporter
 
93slowstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Walker
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 3,436
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
How the hell did you manage to get 15 an hour plus tips? When I worked at Dominos we made less than 7 an hour with tips....

Is this where I yell get off my lawn?
Might be because of the cost of living.?
__________________


93 GT with more junkyard mods than you can imagine.
90 GT bone stock down to the air filter, awaiting restoration.
Join Mustang Evolution today. Click here
93slowstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 05:24 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
fresh2death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 1,676
How fast? Faster than jimmy johns?
fresh2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 05:26 PM   #6
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Lalayla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Tampa
Region: Florida
Posts: 5,066
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Wow $15 an hour?!
__________________

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 06:50 PM   #7
Filibuster
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 1,656
Yeah what they said?!!..
XXSTEVEO66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 10:27 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
Babystang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: New York
Posts: 207
Don't question it, just take it
Babystang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 05:12 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
blackhawk 1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: California
Posts: 472
Re: Fastest pizza delivery in town

that wage is awesome!
blackhawk 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 12:13 PM   #10
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Alabama
Posts: 699
Any job that requires the use of ur transportation should be paying at least 25 per hr. My friend owns back hoes and rents his time and mechenery out fuel and use is 100$ per hr his charge. Not that 15 isnt a good wage but u should be making that just to toss crusts dude. I know no pizza places (or resterount for that matter) pays what the jobs worth and it comes down to tips. Tips ur never garenteed to make but they always make it sound like this big perk. Food industry just dont pay proper sry if im carrieing on im a shut up now congrats on the job.
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 12:34 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
ColeJohnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk
Any job that requires the use of ur transportation should be paying at least 25 per hr. My friend owns back hoes and rents his time and mechenery out fuel and use is 100$ per hr his charge. Not that 15 isnt a good wage but u should be making that just to toss crusts dude. I know no pizza places (or resterount for that matter) pays what the jobs worth and it comes down to tips. Tips ur never garenteed to make but they always make it sound like this big perk. Food industry just dont pay proper sry if im carrieing on im a shut up now congrats on the job.
I hear that. Restaurant that I work at pays me $2.13 an hour.. ._.
__________________

2016 Comp Orange GT (current)
Aurora - 2002 Boosted GT! (Sold, sadly)
ColeJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 12:41 PM   #12
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Alabama
Posts: 699
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeJohnson

I hear that. Restaurant that I work at pays me $2.13 an hour.. ._.
Ur being ripped off.
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 01:09 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
Babystang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: New York
Posts: 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk

Ur being ripped off.
Eh, the salary-wise pay for my job is somewhere like 3.50 an hour and it's pretty much the same for every restaurant in my area as a waiter.
Babystang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 01:22 PM   #14
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Alabama
Posts: 699
Dosent mean its right far as im concerend to wait tables u should get 12per hr(ive done that job and know what its worth) and u should except tips customers pay enough for tge food they shouldnt have to pay there servers wage on top of it thats y it cost 20$ for a 3 $ steak.

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

Shouldnt*

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

Truth be told i really shouldnt say anything its up to the indavidual what its worth to them so sry if i offended anyone.
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 03:21 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
ColeJohnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk
Dosent mean its right far as im concerend to wait tables u should get 12per hr(ive done that job and know what its worth) and u should except tips customers pay enough for tge food they shouldnt have to pay there servers wage on top of it thats y it cost 20$ for a 3 $ steak.

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

Shouldnt*

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

Truth be told i really shouldnt say anything its up to the indavidual what its worth to them so sry if i offended anyone.
It's fine. I agree our wages should be a little higher.. But I can pull off $800-1000 a week if I try hard enough, so it's not terrible, really.
__________________

2016 Comp Orange GT (current)
Aurora - 2002 Boosted GT! (Sold, sadly)
ColeJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 03:59 PM   #16
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Alabama
Posts: 699
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeJohnson

It's fine. I agree our wages should be a little higher.. But I can pull off $800-1000 a week if I try hard enough, so it's not terrible, really.
Sure but ur relying on tips to do it and thats imo whats not right. Dont see any other job rellying on tips to make ur wage as far as im concerned its criminal for a buisness owner to expect there employees wages to be made like that. Like every other job they should have to pay a livable wage and customers should not be expected to tip. If i dont tip its because i allready payed enough for the meal that i think
The owner can pay his own employees now if i got what felt like a 12$ burger for 5bucks i can see tiping but they still charge 20-30 for a 3-5 dollor steak if u think
That ur boss cant afford to
Pay u a proper wage just look
At where he/she lives(talking about the buisness owner hear not the manager) or what they drive. Talk about night and day to the employees affordable dwelling or ride.
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 04:06 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
559Danny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Fresno
Region: California
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by KM98Stang
The Stang and I got hired at Pizza Hut making 15 an hour, unheard of for pizza delivery lol but with that and tips she'll be the fastest Pizza Stang on the east coast haha
Congrats! I should start looking to that too! Lol
559Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 05:25 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
KM98Stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 176
In the movie 30min or less a pizza delivery boy owns a 5.0 fox and gets a bomb strapped to his chest while they **** talk the Stang :/ soooo not cool haha
KM98Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 07:39 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
LAS97GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Spring Lake
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 681
Cops never stop the pizza guy or Taxis for that matter. License to speed!!!!
__________________
---Las97GT
LAS97GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 07:52 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular
 
AgentOrange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Florida
Posts: 991
I'm sorry, but is this in NY or something where pizza delivery guys get 15 bucks an hour?? I worked in restaurants as a cook through college and got lucky to make more than 10.
AgentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 06:07 AM   #21
Tib
Registered Member
Regular
 
Tib's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 540
Nothing wrong with delivery out of a stang I used to use mine occasionally when I hate my 98gt preferred not to of course but sometimes the spare car was being used at the time
__________________
2003 Roush Mustang GT Stage 2 Package - Current 'Stang
1998 Mustang GT - Previous 'Stang
Tib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 06:27 AM   #22
Registered Member
Regular
 
avengnd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Stafford
Region: Virginia
Posts: 1,643
Re: Fastest pizza delivery in town

Plus all the free pizza you can eat.
__________________
~ Alan Mustang Livin' and www.mustanglivin.com
2014 Shelby GT500
avengnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fastest stock 5.0 wnt2gofst 2011-2014 Mustang GT 2 09-01-2011 06:23 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



08:06 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.