My dog got fleas from the dog park the other day. I have spent all day and a small fortune trying to eradicate them from my house.
1. Gave her a bath with Dawn.
2. Gave her a bath with all natural flea, tick, and egg shampoo.
3. Washed ALL of my clothes, linens, pillows, towels, etc.
4. Sprayed my furniture and mattresses with flea, tick, and egg spray.
5. Put flea, tick, and egg powder on all of my carpet.
6. Mopped my hardwood and tile floors with Dawn.
7. Gave her her monthly dose of all natural flea, tick, and egg squeeze-on medicine (switching from Front Line) after letting her dry off.
8. Took a bath myself to drown any of the ****ers that may have gotten on me.
9. Sprayed out the back of my Jeep with water and sprayed the front carpet and seats with flea, tick, and egg spray.
Now I am going to start sprinkling some garlic powder on every one of her meals and spraying her off with diluted lemon juice every time we go to the park to keep this from happening again.
Anybody else ever have this problem? Did I miss anything crucial I need to do?
These bastards are the suck.