What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 131 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-10-2012, 12:53 AM   #4551
ME Bloodhound
Supporter
Staff

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2300turboford
Having school tomorrow
Having a mid-term exam tomorrow

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-10-2012, 01:28 AM   #4552
Registered Member
Regular

Being "in love" with your best friends girlfriend knowing she likes you back. Such a crappy feeling.
C_Dailey95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-10-2012, 01:35 AM   #4553
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Dailey95
Being "in love" with your best friends girlfriend knowing she likes you back. Such a crappy feeling.
Uh oh,
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 02:09 AM   #4554
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Region: Texas
Quote:
If she really likes you, she'll dump your best friend. Then, you give it sometime, establish that she really wants to be with you. Then, have that talk with your best friend.

Either way, your friendship may never be the same again. I lost my best friend because I took his girl. Twelve years later, I still miss that guy. (No homo)[COLOR="Silver"]

Oh, and the girl is long gone.
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 04:22 AM   #4555
Registered Member
Regular

Not being able to sleep and having school in three and a half hours. I see red bull in my future
Tyoung68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 04:25 AM   #4556
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arkansas
Quote:
Yeah this happened to me. Started dating her a couple months after they broke up WITH his consent and our friendship still isn't the same as it was. I would advise against this.

---------- Post added at 04:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisb.young66
Not being able to sleep and having school in three and a half hours. I see red bull in my future
Well your not the only one. I can never sleep. Glad I'm out of school tho. That sucks man.
Old 09-10-2012, 09:38 AM   #4557
Registered Member
Regular

18 hours over the 80 but once again our pay periods blow testicals so no over time, these chicki bastards suck like no tomorrow
{Never Enough HP}
Old 09-10-2012, 09:47 AM   #4558
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Send a message via AIM to gregtommy Send a message via Skype™ to gregtommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemonster13
Being called a disappointment by a best friend because I decided to get out of the military.
You aren't a disappointment bud. Our lives choose different paths and yours just leads away from the military, nothing wrong with that. I have been in 8 and a half years and when someone tells me they are getting out I only ask them one favor and that is to have a good plan set to continue being a success as a civilian. So if that is set for you I wish you good luck and from a sailor fair winds and following seas.

---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 AM ----------

Quote:
Awkward situation, a best friend can be hard to come by and most girls are a dime a dozen. Take it from me, I lost a great friend 7 years ago because of it.

Mustang history started with a 2000 v6, 2003 GT, 2007 GT, 2011 GT, all Black(coincidence)
gregtommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 09:58 AM   #4559
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Lost one of my best bud cause he tried to hook up with my girl ( who is now my wife ) and to this day I want to punch him in his throat every time I see him. Just sucks to have your "friend" do that to you.
Whiteboss302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:28 AM   #4560
Registered Member
Regular

I was getting bullied on the playground(freeway) yday theres was this 2012 corvette that wouldn't let me pass him on the far left side lane (i was doing 90 not even racing) and then he just floors it to about 120mph just to show off....then he waits for me again and then when I try to change lanes behind him I almost get rear ended bc of this 2012 lexus IS f( with nice black rims and body kit )THINKING the corvette and I were racing....felt totally violated after that...
05MUSTANG4.0L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:37 AM   #4561
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Bird poop

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05MUSTANG4.0L
I was getting bullied on the playground(freeway) yday theres was this 2012 corvette that wouldn't let me pass him on the far left side lane (i was doing 90 not even racing) and then he just floors it to about 120mph just to show off....then he waits for me again and then when I try to change lanes behind him I almost get rear ended bc of this 2012 lexus IS f( with nice black rims and body kit )THINKING the corvette and I were racing....felt totally violated after that...
That *******!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregtommy

Awkward situation, a best friend can be hard to come by and most girls are a dime a dozen. Take it from me, I lost a great friend 7 years ago because of it.
Amen! Well put!
Old 09-10-2012, 11:14 AM   #4562
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
If It's a good friend, leave her alone. Friends are hard to find, there's a girl on every corner!!!!!!!!!!
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 11:17 AM   #4563
Registered Member
Regular

If she wanted to be with u she would have left him for u by now, don't play the waiting game bc ur the ones that's gonna end up getting hurt
05MUSTANG4.0L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 11:48 AM   #4564
Registered Member
Regular

People who dont know how to park. Parking sucks as it is

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20120910_104847.png
Views:	77
Size:	469.9 KB
ID:	68018
{Never Enough HP}
Old 09-10-2012, 12:20 PM   #4565
Registered Member
Regular

Yeah, i dont really expect anything happening though, theyve been dating for 4 years yesterday. My friend is moving at like the end of next month but only about 45 minutes away so theyll still be with each other all the time. So i just plan to let it go and if something happens then it happens im not going to try to make anything work.
Old 09-10-2012, 12:28 PM   #4566
Registered Member
Regular

Anyone know about windshields? I had a body shop put a windshield in my car after they did some work to the roof and it's leaking now. They jut put a gasket in but isn't there suppose to be some sealant too? They actually put my front and rear glass in and they both leak I don't want to have to pay for someone to come out and do it again or know of a good place that I can call? I live in CA, bay area. Like walnut creek
Old 09-10-2012, 12:32 PM   #4567
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Anyone know about windshields? I had a body shop put a windshield in my car after they did some work to the roof and it's leaking now. They jut put a gasket in but isn't there suppose to be some sealant too? They actually put my front and rear glass in and they both leak I don't want to have to pay for someone to come out and do it again or know of a good place that I can call? I live in CA, bay area. Like walnut creek
This is kind off topic of your post but im in Discovery Bay. first time ive seen someone on here located so close! Haha
Old 09-10-2012, 12:43 PM   #4568
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Quote:
Are your body panels straight? (just cause it's a resto classic you know) take it back to the shop, let them know they should fix it for you, make sure they gave you a warranty
Old 09-10-2012, 02:28 PM   #4569
Registered Member
Regular

It wasn't the best body shop like its kinda sketchy and they said I voided the warranty by painting my car? But they put any sealant around my windshield ? And if so can I just buy some And put it on? Or is there any special way to do it?
Old 09-10-2012, 02:32 PM   #4570
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
It wasn't the best body shop like its kinda sketchy and they said I voided the warranty by painting my car? But they put any sealant around my windshield ? And if so can I just buy some And put it on? Or is there any special way to do it?
You have to pull it again I'm pretty sure.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 02:36 PM   #4571
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf

Are your body panels straight? (just cause it's a resto classic you know) take it back to the shop, let them know they should fix it for you, make sure they gave you a warranty
And yes they are straight

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4

You have to pull it again I'm pretty sure.
Well ****
Old 09-10-2012, 03:11 PM   #4572
Regular
Supporter

Region: Louisiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteboss302
Lost one of my best bud cause he tried to hook up with my girl ( who is now my wife ) and to this day I want to punch him in his throat every time I see him. Just sucks to have your "friend" do that to you.
I had one of those friends, only I did punch him. he tries to call her every now and then but immediately hangs up when I answer.

93 GT with more junkyard mods than you can imagine.
90 GT bone stock down to the air filter, awaiting restoration.
Join Mustang Evolution today. Click here
93slowstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 04:38 PM   #4573
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93slowstang

I had one of those friends, only I did punch him. he tries to call her every now and then but immediately hangs up when I answer.
Still doesn't learn? Some people

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Quote:
Well yeah that just made it even more sketchy, its like saying you void your warranty on tires cause you drove on them.
{Never Enough HP}
Old 09-10-2012, 04:39 PM   #4574
Road Trip!

Region: Florida
Having to take my seat back that I got for my bday, because it was discontinued and the only mounting bracket for it cost more than the seat. So now I have to order one and the bracket from summit. Oh well crap happens!
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 04:42 PM   #4575
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93mstnglx
Having to take my seat back that I got for my bday, because it was discontinued and the only mounting bracket for it cost more than the seat. So now I have to order one and the bracket from summit. Oh well crap happens!
That's a bunch of crap!
Old 09-10-2012, 04:47 PM   #4576
Road Trip!

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmiller

That's a bunch of crap!
I know it is but it'll be cool
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 05:04 PM   #4577
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch

Still doesn't learn? Some people

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Well yeah that just made it even more sketchy, its like saying you void your warranty on tires cause you drove on them.
I know it's so stupid
Old 09-10-2012, 05:18 PM   #4578
Pete Jones
Regular

Region: Ohio
Send a message via ICQ to 90mustangLX Send a message via AIM to 90mustangLX
Having to buy new tires for the wife's jeep commander.... Don't remember if they are 17s or 18s but regardless it's an expense I'm not looking forward to spending...

89 LX Notchback
No motor/trans (for now)
90mustangLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 06:34 PM   #4579
Registered Member
Regular

Not getting the internship cause of my record, thanks to dumb a** young self =\„ :pretty pissed: cause now I gotta go with courts, :lame: :sadness:
{Never Enough HP}
Old 09-11-2012, 02:32 AM   #4580
Registered Member
Regular

Scions... Not sure if its the car itself i hate or just the people that drive them
FLUFFINATOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 02:53 AM   #4581
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Other
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLUFFINATOR
Scions... Not sure if its the car itself i hate or just the people that drive them
HAHAHAHAHA probably a bit of both LOLOLOL
Old 09-11-2012, 03:49 AM   #4582
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLUFFINATOR
Same here, the cars are ugly and the drivers think they are the **** because there in a newer age tuner car. I just think dude your in a toyota with a different name, the only toyota I have respect for is the supra.
dray492 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 04:35 AM   #4583
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

High school kid that's mentoring my son with his Junior High Track team. He's got a '13 GT auto that his parents bought him. He seriously thinks his Stock GT can take my Modded '11 GT. He keeps saying, mines newer, it's got less miles. Trash talk doesn't usually bother me but this kid! Ugh! I just hope we never line up at a traffic light.
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 05:40 AM   #4584
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone
High school kid that's mentoring my son with his Junior High Track team. He's got a '13 GT auto that his parents bought him. He seriously thinks his Stock GT can take my Modded '11 GT. He keeps saying, mines newer, it's got less miles. Trash talk doesn't usually bother me but this kid! Ugh! I just hope we never line up at a traffic light.
Hes retarded. Lol
Old 09-11-2012, 06:29 AM   #4585
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

People who roll up on your car at a light!!!! They get as close as they can!!!!! Ugh I swear the person who taps my car is going to the hospital and I'm going to jail! (not really) but there will be confrontation ughhh
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

« Pearl Harbor Day | - »