What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 14 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-16-2012, 11:11 PM   #456
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Lalayla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Tampa
Region: Florida
Posts: 5,066
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk
Ppl who dont know when to get a room to them selves GRINDS MY GEARS!!! ;p
Hahahaha! Being called out!
__________________

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-16-2012, 11:11 PM   #457
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Lalayla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Tampa
Region: Florida
Posts: 5,066
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Geeeez!
People being mean!! Grinds my gears! Lol
__________________

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-16-2012, 11:39 PM   #458
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Alabama
Posts: 699
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla

Hahahaha! Being called out!
u wanna race or something? Lol!
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 11:43 PM   #459
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Lalayla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Tampa
Region: Florida
Posts: 5,066
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
I'd probably lose and that would grind my gears!
__________________

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 11:44 PM   #460
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla
I'd probably lose and that would grind my gears!
Lmao! I'll race him for you.
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 11:46 PM   #461
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Alabama
Posts: 699
Ppl calling me out then backing down really GRINDS MY GEARS!! Dosnt matter it just snowed anouther 2feet today id rock ur a$$ down the 1320 any time! Lol!
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 11:49 PM   #462
Registered Member
Regular
 
Timm04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Minnesota
Posts: 540
People talking trash but nothing happening grinds my gears I want front row seats to see some action!!
Timm04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 11:52 PM   #463
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
Driving my 240sx with no transmission fluid grinds my gears.
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 11:53 PM   #464
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Alabama
Posts: 699
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timm04
People talking trash but nothing happening grinds my gears I want front row seats to see some action!!
Ill make sure to send u tickets for ear bleeders when its time k?
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 11:59 PM   #465
Registered Member
Regular
 
Timm04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Minnesota
Posts: 540
Ear bleeders? :Confused:
Timm04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 12:18 AM   #466
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Alabama
Posts: 699
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timm04
Ear bleeders? :Confused:
At a drag race that would be front row seating.
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 07:22 AM   #467
Registered Member
Regular
 
AgentOrange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Florida
Posts: 981
Missing a gear would grind my gears. Both figuratively and literally. Good thing i'm so awesome that it never happens.
AgentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 04:34 PM   #468
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
People with road rage..

I'm pulling out of the wash with polish on my tires so I couldn't even drive crazy if I wanted to, I'm about to do a uturn onto a street when first a guy turning right doesn't see me, I notice he doesn't see me and let him go and he waves politely and mouths sorry, I'm totally fine with it it happens you know. so I pull out behind him then some crazy *ss girl in a white POS floors it to turn right when I'm in mid uturn I honk so she sees me and she just keeps going like some lunatic not even millimeters from Jet (and you know what happens when you get close to Jet... that's right... it almost went down people..) so I swerve/hop with wet tires so I don't get hit and thank God I didn't slide because of that stupid b*tch. When I straighten out she decides to randomly honk..? Wtf?

She pulls up next to me (super Scottsdale girl glasses bigger than her face, bright orange skin that's literally popping off her face from too many nose jobs, white lines on her skin from where she didn't get a tan, I mean its BAD I was shocked) and says (actual words)
"Like oh my God do you like know how to like drive..?"
(At this point I'm shocked because I didn't know a person so hideous would go out in public and could actually speak like that)
"Umm.. yes...?"
" You just like made like an improper uturn!"
"Umm.. no I actually didn't... I had the right of way.."
She gets all frustrated and says
"Well...! Well...! You're just a KID!!!!!!"
(At this point I'm about to unleash hell and drag her out of her car, because no one treats me or Jet like that, but try to be polite as possible)
"WOW LADY GET A GOD DAMN LIFE"

All frustrated she floors it and almost smashes into the car in front if her and in the process she bangs her head against the sun visor...

I roll up the window at put my hands on the ebrake and lock my door so I don't grab the knife next to me because carving her burnt orange throat was sounding like heaven on a platter..
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 04:57 PM   #469
Registered Member
Regular
 
kjunitalian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf
People with road rage..

I'm pulling out of the wash with polish on my tires so I couldn't even drive crazy if I wanted to, I'm about to do a uturn onto a street when first a guy turning right doesn't see me, I notice he doesn't see me and let him go and he waves politely and mouths sorry, I'm totally fine with it it happens you know. so I pull out behind him then some crazy *ss girl in a white POS floors it to turn right when I'm in mid uturn I honk so she sees me and she just keeps going like some lunatic not even millimeters from Jet (and you know what happens when you get close to Jet... that's right... it almost went down people..) so I swerve/hop with wet tires so I don't get hit and thank God I didn't slide because of that stupid b*tch. When I straighten out she decides to randomly honk..? Wtf?

She pulls up next to me (super Scottsdale girl glasses bigger than her face, bright orange skin that's literally popping off her face from too many nose jobs, white lines on her skin from where she didn't get a tan, I mean its BAD I was shocked) and says (actual words)
"Like oh my God do you like know how to like drive..?"
(At this point I'm shocked because I didn't know a person so hideous would go out in public and could actually speak like that)
"Umm.. yes...?"
" You just like made like an improper uturn!"
"Umm.. no I actually didn't... I had the right of way.."
She gets all frustrated and says
"Well...! Well...! You're just a KID!!!!!!"
(At this point I'm about to unleash hell and drag her out of her car, because no one treats me or Jet like that, but try to be polite as possible)
"WOW LADY GET A GOD DAMN LIFE"

All frustrated she floors it and almost smashes into the car in front if her and in the process she bangs her head against the sun visor...

I roll up the window at put my hands on the ebrake and lock my door so I don't grab the knife next to me because carving her burnt orange throat was sounding like heaven on a platter..
Nowadays we better be careful confronting idiots like that .. They just might pull out a 357 or ak47 .. U just never know
kjunitalian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 05:11 PM   #470
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Lalayla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Tampa
Region: Florida
Posts: 5,066
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone

Lmao! I'll race him for you.
Yes please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk
Ppl calling me out then backing down really GRINDS MY GEARS!! Dosnt matter it just snowed anouther 2feet today id rock ur a$$ down the 1320 any time! Lol!
Uh oh!! I think I grind Hawk's gears!!
__________________

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 05:21 PM   #471
Registered Member
Regular
 
Timm04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Minnesota
Posts: 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf
People with road rage..

I'm pulling out of the wash with polish on my tires so I couldn't even drive crazy if I wanted to, I'm about to do a uturn onto a street when first a guy turning right doesn't see me, I notice he doesn't see me and let him go and he waves politely and mouths sorry, I'm totally fine with it it happens you know. so I pull out behind him then some crazy *ss girl in a white POS floors it to turn right when I'm in mid uturn I honk so she sees me and she just keeps going like some lunatic not even millimeters from Jet (and you know what happens when you get close to Jet... that's right... it almost went down people..) so I swerve/hop with wet tires so I don't get hit and thank God I didn't slide because of that stupid b*tch. When I straighten out she decides to randomly honk..? Wtf?

She pulls up next to me (super Scottsdale girl glasses bigger than her face, bright orange skin that's literally popping off her face from too many nose jobs, white lines on her skin from where she didn't get a tan, I mean its BAD I was shocked) and says (actual words)
"Like oh my God do you like know how to like drive..?"
(At this point I'm shocked because I didn't know a person so hideous would go out in public and could actually speak like that)
"Umm.. yes...?"
" You just like made like an improper uturn!"
"Umm.. no I actually didn't... I had the right of way.."
She gets all frustrated and says
"Well...! Well...! You're just a KID!!!!!!"
(At this point I'm about to unleash hell and drag her out of her car, because no one treats me or Jet like that, but try to be polite as possible)
"WOW LADY GET A GOD DAMN LIFE"

All frustrated she floors it and almost smashes into the car in front if her and in the process she bangs her head against the sun visor...

I roll up the window at put my hands on the ebrake and lock my door so I don't grab the knife next to me because carving her burnt orange throat was sounding like heaven on a platter..
I just want to know why did you roll down your window after getting it washed?
Timm04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 05:21 PM   #472
Registered Member
Regular
 
gqsmash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 624
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf
People with road rage..

I'm pulling out of the wash with polish on my tires so I couldn't even drive crazy if I wanted to, I'm about to do a uturn onto a street when first a guy turning right doesn't see me, I notice he doesn't see me and let him go and he waves politely and mouths sorry, I'm totally fine with it it happens you know. so I pull out behind him then some crazy *ss girl in a white POS floors it to turn right when I'm in mid uturn I honk so she sees me and she just keeps going like some lunatic not even millimeters from Jet (and you know what happens when you get close to Jet... that's right... it almost went down people..) so I swerve/hop with wet tires so I don't get hit and thank God I didn't slide because of that stupid b*tch. When I straighten out she decides to randomly honk..? Wtf?

She pulls up next to me (super Scottsdale girl glasses bigger than her face, bright orange skin that's literally popping off her face from too many nose jobs, white lines on her skin from where she didn't get a tan, I mean its BAD I was shocked) and says (actual words)
"Like oh my God do you like know how to like drive..?"
(At this point I'm shocked because I didn't know a person so hideous would go out in public and could actually speak like that)
"Umm.. yes...?"
" You just like made like an improper uturn!"
"Umm.. no I actually didn't... I had the right of way.."
She gets all frustrated and says
"Well...! Well...! You're just a KID!!!!!!"
(At this point I'm about to unleash hell and drag her out of her car, because no one treats me or Jet like that, but try to be polite as possible)
"WOW LADY GET A GOD DAMN LIFE"

All frustrated she floors it and almost smashes into the car in front if her and in the process she bangs her head against the sun visor...

I roll up the window at put my hands on the ebrake and lock my door so I don't grab the knife next to me because carving her burnt orange throat was sounding like heaven on a platter..
Similar situation happened to me but I was in my diesel with my huge front bumper with a grill guard...some hood gangster in his busted jalopy didn't yield to me ( it was more of a huge old boat he was about to put 32s on) anyways he flew through the intersection cut me off dirty an threw his hands up like I was in the wrong....sad thing is I smoked him in my diesel when he kept swerving all in front of me and then tried to keep racing....some people just need help
gqsmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 05:39 PM   #473
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjunitalian

Nowadays we better be careful confronting idiots like that .. They just might pull out a 357 or ak47 .. U just never know
That's why I was polite, note my politeness and complete lack of obscenities lol, plus $5 says the girl wouldn't even know how to hold a gun and would end up shotting herself in the face.. ahahaha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timm04

I just want to know why did you roll down your window after getting it washed?
I can't drive with the windows up, I have to hear the road (people around me) another reason I hate it when it rains (plus windows were dry)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gqsmash

Similar situation happened to me but I was in my diesel with my huge front bumper with a grill guard...some hood gangster in his busted jalopy didn't yield to me ( it was more of a huge old boat he was about to put 32s on) anyways he flew through the intersection cut me off dirty an threw his hands up like I was in the wrong....sad thing is I smoked him in my diesel when he kept swerving all in front of me and then tried to keep racing....some people just need help
Ahahahahahaha!
When people cut me off I just take a breath and get over with it, big deal, if they keep pestering me ill scare the **** out of them with whatever I think of. people make mistakes while driving, but when people go out of their way to yell at you especially when they were the one who was wrong? Now that's just downright immature, grow the f*ck up people, need to get on with their life!

Idk how people are dumb enough to mess with big/bad cars like ours, if you came up on me with that diesel truck I would stay out of your way because you're prob packing some crazy *ss guns ha! I've got my own selection of knives (throwing included) since I'm not legally old enough to carry guns...
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 05:45 PM   #474
Pete Jones
Regular
 
90mustangLX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Ohio
Posts: 781
Send a message via ICQ to 90mustangLX Send a message via AIM to 90mustangLX
Having to go poo when your working on your car and your almost finished then BAM! Make a mad dash to the bathroom then realizing your outta TP!
__________________
90 LX hatchback
(sold but not forgotten)

89 LX Notchback
No motor/trans (for now)
90mustangLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 06:47 PM   #475
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
And something else is the fact that I went to see how much it would cost to get my pony repainted and the guy said about $800-$1000
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 07:00 PM   #476
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
deadsp0t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: MidWorld
Region: Other
Posts: 4,786
Posts that take 15 mins grind my gears...!
just say'n
I don't read them btw
__________________
That's unimpressive
deadsp0t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 07:01 PM   #477
Pete Jones
Regular
 
90mustangLX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Ohio
Posts: 781
Send a message via ICQ to 90mustangLX Send a message via AIM to 90mustangLX
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93mstnglx
And something else is the fact that I went to see how much it would cost to get my pony repainted and the guy said about $800-$1000
That include everything? Behind door panels under the hood etc etc? If so that's not too bad if he does a great job.
__________________
90 LX hatchback
(sold but not forgotten)

89 LX Notchback
No motor/trans (for now)
90mustangLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 07:09 PM   #478
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90mustangLX

That include everything? Behind door panels under the hood etc etc? If so that's not too bad if he does a great job.
I'm not sure of it does or not but he does do a good job he painted a buddy of mines pickup
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 07:10 PM   #479
Registered Member
Regular
 
MiGT01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Michigan
Posts: 406
Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

Breaking out new Jordan's outta the box. Fresh hat and detailed GT. Sunny all day mid to upper 50's, then BAM!! Snow! WTF!!! ARRRGGG
__________________
01 Black Beauty GT
Eibach pro kit,Tokico shocks/struts,BBK CAI,75mm TB/ Plenum,4.10 FRPP gears,BBK o/r X pipe,Magnaflow Catback,SCT Tuner running 91 Tune,Bama Tunes for Life Member,RAM HD Clutch,BM shifter with MGW "GT" knob,AM smoked Headlights/Sylvania zXe bulbs,VHT smoked tails/3rd brake,Redtop Optima,Mach 1 grille delete,Mach 1 chin spoiler,BULLITT Pedals,20% tint all round,4.6 High Performance Badges
MiGT01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 07:18 PM   #480
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiGT01
Breaking out new Jordan's outta the box. Fresh hat and detailed GT. Sunny all day mid to upper 50's, then BAM!! Snow! WTF!!! ARRRGGG
That's the beginnings of a bad day
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 07:23 PM   #481
Registered Member
Regular
 
MiGT01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Michigan
Posts: 406
Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93mstnglx View Post
That's the beginnings of a bad day
Went back home, put on AirMax's, put GT in garage took the wifey's G6 to movies to watch Safehouse. Turned out to be a decent day. Just frustrating and Grinds my Gears bad, that Meteorologists can't "somewhat effectively" forecast Michigan weather!
"High's in the mid 20's today with SW winds reaching 15mph". It hit 43 degrees with no winds at all yesterday, Seriously, wtf?!
__________________
01 Black Beauty GT
Eibach pro kit,Tokico shocks/struts,BBK CAI,75mm TB/ Plenum,4.10 FRPP gears,BBK o/r X pipe,Magnaflow Catback,SCT Tuner running 91 Tune,Bama Tunes for Life Member,RAM HD Clutch,BM shifter with MGW "GT" knob,AM smoked Headlights/Sylvania zXe bulbs,VHT smoked tails/3rd brake,Redtop Optima,Mach 1 grille delete,Mach 1 chin spoiler,BULLITT Pedals,20% tint all round,4.6 High Performance Badges
MiGT01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 07:28 PM   #482
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsp0t
Posts that take 15 mins grind my gears...!
just say'n
I don't read them btw
Oh Man I know right, I felt terrible for typing that novel up, I never read long posts ahahaha I didn't even expect anyone to read it
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 07:51 PM   #483
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
deadsp0t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: MidWorld
Region: Other
Posts: 4,786
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf

Oh Man I know right, I felt terrible for typing that novel up, I never read long posts ahahaha I didn't even expect anyone to read it
Lmmfao was wondering if you'd catch it
__________________
That's unimpressive
deadsp0t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 08:09 PM   #484
Registered Member
Regular
 
gqsmash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 624
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf

That's why I was polite, note my politeness and complete lack of obscenities lol, plus $5 says the girl wouldn't even know how to hold a gun and would end up shotting herself in the face.. ahahaha!

I can't drive with the windows up, I have to hear the road (people around me) another reason I hate it when it rains (plus windows were dry)

Ahahahahahaha!
When people cut me off I just take a breath and get over with it, big deal, if they keep pestering me ill scare the **** out of them with whatever I think of. people make mistakes while driving, but when people go out of their way to yell at you especially when they were the one who was wrong? Now that's just downright immature, grow the f*ck up people, need to get on with their life!

Idk how people are dumb enough to mess with big/bad cars like ours, if you came up on me with that diesel truck I would stay out of your way because you're prob packing some crazy *ss guns ha! I've got my own selection of knives (throwing included) since I'm not legally old enough to carry guns...
Dang this girl goes hard!!
gqsmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 08:11 PM   #485
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsp0t

Lmmfao was wondering if you'd catch it
I accept your bashing now, I already know its coming.. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by gqsmash

Dang this girl goes hard!!
Idk if that's good or bad! Woo!
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 08:13 PM   #486
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
Rain...
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 08:14 PM   #487
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
My creepy neighbor who every. Single. Damn. Time I work on Jet he's out there staring.. smoking a cigg.. mehh
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 08:16 PM   #488
Registered Member
Regular
 
Beau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,044
When you go to get your oil changed and they tell me I need full synthetic just to make a few bucks... and act like I don't know my own car...
Beau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 08:19 PM   #489
Registered Member
Regular
 
gqsmash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 624
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf

I accept your bashing now, I already know its coming.. lol

Idk if that's good or bad! Woo!
Good..just thought it was funny
gqsmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 08:20 PM   #490
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf
My creepy neighbor who every. Single. Damn. Time I work on Jet he's out there staring.. smoking a cigg.. mehh
Stab his eyes out!
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

« Rice or nice? | - »
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ok...3.55 vs 3.73 vs 4.10 Gears illestdomer2005 2011-2014 V6 Mustang 16 01-17-2015 10:17 PM
Gears alexak187 1996-2004 Mustang GT 9 01-17-2012 10:34 AM
3:55 Gears vs 3:73 gears 06Blue 2005-2010 Mustang GT 19 01-04-2012 07:57 PM
Gears and t lock 98projectpony Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 13 12-31-2011 10:52 AM
Gears Jesse Bach General Car Discussion 2 08-11-2011 07:19 AM

» Like Us On Facebook



03:49 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.