What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 153 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-19-2012, 02:03 PM   #5321
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 282
Sorry man feel for you
Supersnake04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-19-2012, 03:16 PM   #5322
Registered Member
Regular
 
1lowGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Missouri
Posts: 3,903
Being first at the stop at and light turns green and gradually taking off and someone honks behind you so I floor it and squeal the tires all through first. Then go by him honk at him rev the stang up and flip him off
__________________
2003 GT - full bolts ons, suspension, and drag radials
1998 cummins - 150hp injectors | FASS fuel kit | 4" straight pipe | 5" lift | BHAF | 20" wheels | edge juice w/ attitude | built auto trans with stall | closing in on 900tq | bigger turbo soon..

Follow me on instagram @nicknold for car and truck pictures
1lowGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-19-2012, 03:33 PM   #5323
Registered Member
Regular
 
nhcowboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,171
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1lowGT
Being first at the stop at and light turns green and gradually taking off and someone honks behind you so I floor it and squeal the tires all through first. Then go by him honk at him rev the stang up and flip him off
Ohh. That was you? My bad. You were going soooo slow...
__________________

2011 Black Mustang GT Premium
Corsa XO & Sport AB/Airaid/Bama 93R
Best 1/4 mile to date 60' 2.009
12.538 ET @112.33
100+ Deg 85 Hum RPR 3PM 1/2 tank street tires
nhcowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 06:05 PM   #5324
Registered Member
Regular
 
1lowGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Missouri
Posts: 3,903
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhcowboy

Ohh. That was you? My bad. You were going soooo slow...
Lol I was ahead of the guy beside me! And he still honked. Stupid city drivers
__________________
2003 GT - full bolts ons, suspension, and drag radials
1998 cummins - 150hp injectors | FASS fuel kit | 4" straight pipe | 5" lift | BHAF | 20" wheels | edge juice w/ attitude | built auto trans with stall | closing in on 900tq | bigger turbo soon..

Follow me on instagram @nicknold for car and truck pictures
1lowGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 06:10 PM   #5325
Registered Member
Regular
 
Poopyhead44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: garland
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 173
Im from the country no one honks like that but I travel thru large cities and when someone honks or flips me off it pisses me off so bad!!!!! Im lost a hole!!!!!!
Poopyhead44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 06:18 PM   #5326
Registered Member
Regular
 
1shotkllz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1lowGT
Being first at the stop at and light turns green and gradually taking off and someone honks behind you so I floor it and squeal the tires all through first. Then go by him honk at him rev the stang up and flip him off
When people do that to me, I make it my soul purpose at that point in time to drive the slowest speed possible!
1shotkllz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 06:18 PM   #5327
Registered Member
Regular
 
1lowGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Missouri
Posts: 3,903
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopyhead44
Im from the country no one honks like that but I travel thru large cities and when someone honks or flips me off it pisses me off so bad!!!!! Im lost a hole!!!!!!
Me too!! Lol
__________________
2003 GT - full bolts ons, suspension, and drag radials
1998 cummins - 150hp injectors | FASS fuel kit | 4" straight pipe | 5" lift | BHAF | 20" wheels | edge juice w/ attitude | built auto trans with stall | closing in on 900tq | bigger turbo soon..

Follow me on instagram @nicknold for car and truck pictures
1lowGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 06:32 PM   #5328
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 282
This
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1913589083.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	440.4 KB
ID:	72798  
Supersnake04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 06:59 PM   #5329
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
deadsp0t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: MidWorld
Region: Other
Posts: 4,786
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersnake04
This
Add some Cobra taillights and it wouldn't be too bad.. Oh and some 18" 2k Cobra R wheels..
__________________
That's unimpressive
deadsp0t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:26 PM   #5330
Registered Member
Regular
 
1lowGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Missouri
Posts: 3,903
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1shotkllz

When people do that to me, I make it my soul purpose at that point in time to drive the slowest speed possible!
I slowed down but he went around
__________________
2003 GT - full bolts ons, suspension, and drag radials
1998 cummins - 150hp injectors | FASS fuel kit | 4" straight pipe | 5" lift | BHAF | 20" wheels | edge juice w/ attitude | built auto trans with stall | closing in on 900tq | bigger turbo soon..

Follow me on instagram @nicknold for car and truck pictures
1lowGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:42 PM   #5331
Registered Member
Regular
 
1shotkllz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1lowGT

I slowed down but he went around
Then you speed up haha
1shotkllz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 07:29 AM   #5332
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
deadsp0t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: MidWorld
Region: Other
Posts: 4,786
Being left to wonder...
__________________
That's unimpressive
deadsp0t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 09:30 AM   #5333
Registered Member
Regular
 
Klaximilian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: California
Posts: 161
Not to sound like a d*ck, but..

Having an senior citizen in front of you in line at the supermarket (with a full shopping cart). They take forever.

That or someone taking 20 minutes to sort through food stamps.
Klaximilian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 11:29 AM   #5334
ME Bloodhound
Supporter
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,486
I hate slow people at the gas station... Wait in these long lines while the guy pull up, sits in his car for a little bit, gets out, scratches his butt, puts his card in wrong, has to put it in again, takes forever to unscrew his gas cap, put the nozzle in, pushes the button to get a receipt (because you can apparently return gas), clicks the gas he wants, pulls the lever, realizes he didn't push the gas number hard enough and has to push it again.... By the time all of this happens I've already pumped 13 gallons.... Then they take forever to get back in their car, turn the engine on and leave.
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 11:46 AM   #5335
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4
I hate slow people at the gas station... Wait in these long lines while the guy pull up, sits in his car for a little bit, gets out, scratches his butt, puts his card in wrong, has to put it in again, takes forever to unscrew his gas cap, put the nozzle in, pushes the button to get a receipt (because you can apparently return gas), clicks the gas he wants, pulls the lever, realizes he didn't push the gas number hard enough and has to push it again.... By the time all of this happens I've already pumped 13 gallons.... Then they take forever to get back in their car, turn the engine on and leave.
People like that need to stay home
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 11:55 AM   #5336
Registered Member
Regular
 
cheelyb09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: austin
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaximilian
Not to sound like a d*ck, but..

Having an senior citizen in front of you in line at the supermarket (with a full shopping cart). They take forever.

That or someone taking 20 minutes to sort through food stamps.
Or people who still write checks at the grocery store.ughhhhhhh
cheelyb09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 12:44 PM   #5337
Registered Member
Regular
 
Butch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: New Mexico
Posts: 1,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheelyb09

Or people who still write checks at the grocery store.ughhhhhhh
Ja the other day a girl was paying but ended up not having enough on her card so they put her items on the side, the lady in front of me is annoyed and said something, but I laughed because she had a check book; I thought to myself your gonna take just as long.
__________________
I love speed and Nascar driving,,,
killing gears and dodging traffic,,,
-----NEHP---
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 01:02 PM   #5338
Registered Member
Regular
 
cheelyb09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: austin
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch
Ja the other day a girl was paying but ended up not having enough on her card so they put her items on the side, the lady in front of me is annoyed and said something, but I laughed because she had a check book; I thought to myself your gonna take just as long.
I was at dollar tree yesterday and a lady had 2 carts full of stuff.they only had one line open and there was 20 people in line behind her and wouldn't open another,then the ladies card got denied like 6 times.i was so pissed.ughhhh
cheelyb09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 01:06 PM   #5339
ME Bloodhound
Supporter
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,486
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheelyb09 View Post
I was at dollar tree yesterday and a lady had 2 carts full of stuff.they only had one line open and there was 20 people in line behind her and wouldn't open another,then the ladies card got denied like 6 times.i was so pissed.ughhhh
We were behind some old lady at the dollar tree before, when she got her total she wrote a check

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93mstnglx View Post
People like that need to stay home
I was in line behind someone once, they take forever to get started, but then they finally put in the nozzle and pull the lever and do the locking thing. 5 minutes later she realized nothing pumped, so she had to start the entire process over... pissed me off.
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 01:18 PM   #5340
Registered Member
Regular
 
Schram1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 289
when people drive slow in left lane i wish i could just ram them
__________________
Borla catback s-type Borla Long tube off road x pipe
Jlt carbon fiber intake / BBk TB
J&M panhard bar J&M extreme lower control arm /relo
koni STR.T RTR wheels NT555/ Shelby Baer 6P
DSS Aluminum 3.5/3.73 gears
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cm4Di-zmZA
Schram1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 01:26 PM   #5341
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schram1
when people drive slow in left lane i wish i could just ram them
Just do it with a pickup truck
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 01:46 PM   #5342
ME Bloodhound
Supporter
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,486
When people merge onto the freeway at 40mph
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 02:12 PM   #5343
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Hmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 1,312
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Stupid **** that dings your car grrrrr
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-478009911.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	331.5 KB
ID:	72908  
__________________
VOTE For MOTM!!!!!!
Hmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 02:16 PM   #5344
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,105
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmiller
Stupid **** that dings your car grrrrr
Oh no! Now I see it! Sorry about that Hannah!
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 02:51 PM   #5345
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Hmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 1,312
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford

Oh no! Now I see it! Sorry about that Hannah!
Wahhhh :.( thanks andy
__________________
VOTE For MOTM!!!!!!
Hmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 03:16 PM   #5346
Registered Member
Regular
 
Tyoung68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: concord
Region: California
Posts: 3,375
Having to be at work when i need to be home rewiring my car!!!
Tyoung68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 03:58 PM   #5347
Registered Member
Regular
 
TheLastDraggin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 70
Replacing and/or flushing every part of my cooling system, burping every bit of air out of it and still overheating on the way home.
TheLastDraggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 04:38 PM   #5348
Registered Member
Regular
 
Pony_Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 324
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastDraggin
Replacing and/or flushing every part of my cooling system, burping every bit of air out of it and still overheating on the way home.
That sucks. Cooling systems can be a real pain!
Pony_Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 06:00 PM   #5349
Registered Member
Regular
 
Butch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: New Mexico
Posts: 1,653
Paying $18 for a 1/5 at the gas station and a handle at walmart is $19 gosh darn nut sack
__________________
I love speed and Nascar driving,,,
killing gears and dodging traffic,,,
-----NEHP---
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 09:36 PM   #5350
Registered Member
Regular
 
Pony_Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 324
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch
Paying $18 for a 1/5 at the gas station and a handle at walmart is $19 gosh darn nut sack
Wheres this? Can't buy either of those at those locations here
Pony_Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 09:53 PM   #5351
Registered Member
Regular
 
Butch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: New Mexico
Posts: 1,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony_Boy

Wheres this? Can't buy either of those at those locations here
New Mexico. Really? Where are you at?
__________________
I love speed and Nascar driving,,,
killing gears and dodging traffic,,,
-----NEHP---
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 10:03 PM   #5352
Registered Member
Regular
 
Pony_Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 324
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch

New Mexico. Really? Where are you at?
New jersey/pennsylvania. Liquor is only avail in state stores and beer at beer outlets (privately held with license) in pa and alcohol is in a separate private store in nj (with license). Guess they want more taxes/control. It'd be a lot more convenient if it was like NM.
Pony_Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 10:09 PM   #5353
Registered Member
Regular
 
Butch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: New Mexico
Posts: 1,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony_Boy

New jersey/pennsylvania. Liquor is only avail in state stores and beer at beer outlets (privately held with license) in pa and alcohol is in a separate private store in nj (with license). Guess they want more taxes/control. It'd be a lot more convenient if it was like NM.
Dang that's a hella ordeal, pretty much any gas station sells, most of them anyways. Walmart, and walgreens sell. We got a cvs and they might sell oh and Sams club too. And of course the two liquor stores we have in town. Used to be atleast 5 liquor stores if im correct. Maybe even more
__________________
I love speed and Nascar driving,,,
killing gears and dodging traffic,,,
-----NEHP---
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 10:14 PM   #5354
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 282
When the motor is about to die in my tiny fan in my beach room... I have to spin the blades to make it run, luckily I have this big black fan to help me out (I had to run it behind the white one to get it up to full speed) lol (btw that blue you see to the side is what I wore today, blue v-neck ultra-dark indigo pants, black belt and grey shoes, I looked like hell.)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3908778674.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	469.0 KB
ID:	72982   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1121360921.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	499.7 KB
ID:	72983  

Supersnake04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 10:17 PM   #5355
Registered Member
Regular
 
Poopyhead44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: garland
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersnake04
When the motor is about to die in my tiny fan in my beach room... I have to spin the blades to make it run, luckily I have this big black fan to help me out (I had to run it behind the white one to get it up to full speed) lol (btw that blue you see to the side is what I wore today, blue v-neck ultra-dark indigo pants, black belt and grey shoes, I looked like hell.)
Now that's ingenuity
Poopyhead44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ok...3.55 vs 3.73 vs 4.10 Gears illestdomer2005 2011-2014 V6 Mustang 16 01-17-2015 10:17 PM
Gears alexak187 1996-2004 Mustang GT 9 01-17-2012 10:34 AM
3:55 Gears vs 3:73 gears 06Blue 2005-2010 Mustang GT 19 01-04-2012 07:57 PM
Gears and t lock 98projectpony Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 13 12-31-2011 10:52 AM
Gears Jesse Bach General Car Discussion 2 08-11-2011 07:19 AM

» Like Us On Facebook



08:16 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.