What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 240 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-08-2013, 12:47 AM   #8366
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford

Hmm they're really good about e-mailing back when things come back in stock
I learnt earlier today about the email list when I called them.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-08-2013, 04:16 AM   #8367
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
I cant fall asleep my grandpa had a heartattack yesturday morning and he passed away..... Its not gonna be the same without all the history he would tell me and all of the random jokes he said at the table.. After dinner when i was a little kid.... He would get up and get us both a bowl of ice cream..... Wish i could have done that one more time...... When i came over to spend the night i brought my guitar and amp over and he would breakout the harmanoca and we would play the blues together....... Thats one thing im really going to miss..... Uhgg.....
Robbiemustang96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-08-2013, 04:37 AM   #8368
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbiemustang96 View Post
I cant fall asleep my grandpa had a heartattack yesturday morning and he passed away..... Its not gonna be the same without all the history he would tell me and all of the random jokes he said at the table.. After dinner when i was a little kid.... He would get up and get us both a bowl of ice cream..... Wish i could have done that one more time...... When i came over to spend the night i brought my guitar and amp over and he would breakout the harmanoca and we would play the blues together....... Thats one thing im really going to miss..... Uhgg.....
I'm sorry bro, that is sad to hear... Carry on his good nature and his legacy to your kiddos and grandkiddos someday. Remember to keep smiling man, he's proud of ya and it was obvious.
gmcmanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:44 AM   #8369
Registered Member
Regular

Sorry to hear Robbie, you and your family will be in my prayers.
Old 02-08-2013, 04:59 AM   #8370
Registered Member
Regular

Thanks guys.... My cat luie... Just came up to me laid on my chest when i was laying down and i turned over holding him and he just stood there frozen and he stayed there for about 2 minutes then he snapped out of it and ran away.... I think that was my grandpa...
Old 02-08-2013, 05:09 AM   #8371
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
Sorry to hear about your grandpa. i lost my grandma last November. Just hold on to those memories. I have someone close to me who found his mom dead on the floor the other morning....he's 15....he said he saw her there the night before but he's used to seeing her drunk or drugged and didn't think anything of it. He's kicking himself hard for not checking her pulse.

---------- Post added at 06:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmcmanus View Post

I'm sorry bro, that is sad to hear... Carry on his good nature and his legacy to your kiddos and grandkiddos someday. Remember to keep smiling man, he's proud of ya and it was obvious.
^^^^what he said...

X100000

4.10 Gear/RPM thread
2002VertGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 05:19 AM   #8372
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002VertGT View Post

Sorry to hear about your grandpa. i lost my grandma last November. Just hold on to those memories. I have someone close to me who found his mom dead on the floor the other morning....he's 15....he said he saw her there the night before but he's used to seeing her drunk or drugged and didn't think anything of it. He's kicking himself hard for not checking her pulse.

---------- Post added at 06:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 AM ----------

^^^^what he said...

X100000
Wow.... I couldnt handle that i would go balistic......did i mention that im 15 too..... I lost my grandma(dads side) on june 20th.... This grandpa was on my moms side..... And thanks....
Old 02-08-2013, 07:29 AM   #8373
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:

Wow.... I couldnt handle that i would go balistic......did i mention that im 15 too..... I lost my grandma(dads side) on june 20th.... This grandpa was on my moms side..... And thanks....
Keep your head up man...things happen, life changes. Make the best of it and keep trucking..

4.10 Gear/RPM thread
2002VertGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:41 AM   #8374
Road Trip!

Region: Florida
Quote:
Sorry to hear this, Robbie.
I lost my grandpa 2 years ago on January 13th, I still miss him but I know he's in a better place. Just keep your head up and live life. I will be praying for you and your family
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:03 AM   #8375
Registered Member

Regular
Supporter

Sorry to hear about your Grandpa Robbiemustang96. I lost mine in '85 and '95 and I still think about them a lot. The good thing is it's all the good memories, so the pain will get better with some time. It's really good to hear that you did so much with him.
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:05 AM   #8376
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Sry to hear.. God bless!! May he rest in peace..
monkey13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:59 AM   #8377
Registered Member
Regular

You know what.... You guys are REAL FRIENDS! I wish i had friends like you guys that live in my town... He was 81.... Thing that bothers me the most is... I just saw him last week he was lookin great and old as usual...and that was the last time i heard him play the harmonica...
Old 02-08-2013, 10:03 AM   #8378
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Oh no! I'm sorry sweetpea!!!
Old 02-08-2013, 10:17 AM   #8379
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
Quote:
You know what.... You guys are REAL FRIENDS! I wish i had friends like you guys that live in my town... He was 81.... Thing that bothers me the most is... I just saw him last week he was lookin great and old as usual...and that was the last time i heard him play the harmonica...
Sorry to hear bout him.. The death of someone close like that isn't easy to get over, but it's a part of life. Gotta keep your head up and keep on keepin on.
Old 02-08-2013, 10:35 AM   #8380
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmiller View Post
Oh no! I'm sorry sweetpea!!!
Thanks sweeterpea

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justasix98 View Post

Sorry to hear bout him.. The death of someone close like that isn't easy to get over, but it's a part of life. Gotta keep your head up and keep on keepin on.
No its not easy at all... Thanks
Old 02-08-2013, 01:31 PM   #8381
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Mexico
Sorry to hear to, I know it sucks, it's hard, and it's really sucks, just keep on bro that is all we can do, great memories last forever so you know he'll always be there,,, life is a funny game, can be great to worse in less than a second, keep strong bro
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 05:51 PM   #8382
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
This NC weather has my stang all dirty and ish. Time for a wash when I get off work tonight
1shotkllz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 05:59 PM   #8383
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbiemustang96
Sorry about your lose. Just carry on the memories. They will live with you forever, trust me I know. I've lost both sets of grandparents, but I've still got all their memories, their stories, their lessons and so on. As long as I live so will they. The same thing goes with you. As long as you live so will your Grandfather.
Eturner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:48 PM   #8384
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I'm sorry for your loss.
cheelyb09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:27 PM   #8385
Registered Member
Regular

Thanks guys.... The thing that is really bugging me is that it was sudden... There was no tatle tal signs at all... And for some reason im more upset about my grandfather then i was my grandmother... I think its because she didnt pass away right away like my grandpa did.... I mean i just saw him last thursday and he was fine! And i wanted to go out there on tuesday but my mom didnt feel good so... Yea.... That was the last time i saw him....
Old 02-08-2013, 11:03 PM   #8386
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
Thanks guys.... The thing that is really bugging me is that it was sudden... There was no tatle tal signs at all... And for some reason im more upset about my grandfather then i was my grandmother... I think its because she didnt pass away right away like my grandpa did.... I mean i just saw him last thursday and he was fine! And i wanted to go out there on tuesday but my mom didnt feel good so... Yea.... That was the last time i saw him....
I'm sure that wont be the last time you see him. There is a plan for all of us and he just made it to the next step.

Remember, cool people don't die, they level up!
My condolences non the less.
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 11:21 PM   #8387
Registered Member
Regular

As long as you keep playing the blues, he'll be right there playing the harp with you man.
Old 02-08-2013, 11:46 PM   #8388
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgill1992 View Post

Pay someone to do it! Lol
Imma have too :p guess ill take it to Sony Monday

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90mustangLX View Post

If ya lived closer I'd hook ya up, just pay for parts
That would be gr8

Quote:
Oh man... So sorry Rob. Keeping y'all in my thoughts
Ninjasteffers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 12:06 AM   #8389
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4 View Post
As long as you keep playing the blues, he'll be right there playing the harp with you man.
I know he will be... He also played the drums back in the 50's....

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjasteffers View Post

Imma have too :p guess ill take it to Sony Monday

That would be gr8

Oh man... So sorry Rob. Keeping y'all in my thoughts
Thanks
Old 02-09-2013, 01:27 AM   #8390
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone View Post

I'm sure that wont be the last time you see him. There is a plan for all of us and he just made it to the next step.

Remember, cool people don't die, they level up!
My condolences non the less.
Thanks prime
Old 02-09-2013, 03:51 AM   #8391
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Quote:

Thanks prime
Anytime kiddo, keep your head up.

I on the other hand has gears grinding in high rev due to the hives I got covering about 60% of my body. I found out I'm allergic to Coffee after drinking it for the first time on Wednesday. It literally looks like I jumped on a hornets nest.
Old 02-09-2013, 06:45 AM   #8392
Registered Member
Regular

That Captain & Titan chew **** up while I'm sleeping ... Their asses are getting locked up at night
Ninjasteffers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 07:37 AM   #8393
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
That Captain & Titan chew **** up while I'm sleeping ... Their asses are getting locked up at night
You can't blame them. They're still young right? Everything is a chew toy.
Old 02-09-2013, 07:58 AM   #8394
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
That's something I can honestly say tank has been good about. Never chewed up anything besides his toys. (Knock on wood)
Old 02-09-2013, 08:05 AM   #8395
Registered Member

Regular
Supporter

Quote:

I on the other hand has gears grinding in high rev due to the hives I got covering about 60% of my body. I found out I'm allergic to Coffee after drinking it for the first time on Wednesday. It literally looks like I jumped on a hornets nest.
Damn that sucks! Bodies is the craziest.
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 08:12 AM   #8396
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Same thing happens to me if I drink eggnog
Old 02-09-2013, 08:34 AM   #8397
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Write out those memories, and just hold onto them. It sounds like he had a good life, and remember the positive.
Old 02-09-2013, 11:36 AM   #8398
Registered Member
Regular

I think he did... It was a long life thats for sure.... He was 81 bout to turn 82 in june
Old 02-09-2013, 12:43 PM   #8399
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Not been able to drive my car for 30 days coz my license got suspended
FOX21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 01:25 PM   #8400
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
When people ask about my v6...... CLASSIC MUSTANGS DIDNT COME WITH F'ING V6's THE CAME WITH L6 A L6.
Tyoung68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar