What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 251 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-21-2013, 02:16 AM   #8751
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00STANG00
Our damn gov't
Welcome to merica
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-21-2013, 05:17 AM   #8752
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Region: Texas
Just got a call from the police department. 3 hours ago my house was broken into and I'm still 200 miles away. My signal sucks out in brush country so I couldn't get any details of how bad it was.
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-21-2013, 05:20 AM   #8753
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Other
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone View Post
Just got a call from the police department. 3 hours ago my house was broken into and I'm still 200 miles away. My signal sucks out in brush country so I couldn't get any details of how bad it was.
Oh **** man!!! That sucks bro!
Old 02-21-2013, 05:57 AM   #8754
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08SteedaQ350 View Post

Yeah and I can see now why he took 2 spots with that big *** oversized maro
I guess since they overpaid so much for them, they think they deserve 2 spots as well
Lol

---------- Post added at 05:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 AM ----------

Quote:
Sorry to hear that, my mother in-law told me her neighbors got robbed yesterday also. It will come back to them in due time...
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 06:45 AM   #8755
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

My Dad just called me. Crime scene just left and he gonna hangout at my house until I get home. He says that the burglars got spooked because a lot of my stuff is piled up in the middle of my livingroom including a bunch of my kids toys. Who the **** steals kids toys? The thieves kicked in my backdoor, thankfully, my laptop is still there and so is my 1911. I told my Dad, keep it locked & loaded incase those *****es come back. Still nervous to find out what they actually got away with.
Old 02-21-2013, 06:45 AM   #8756
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Quote:
Sorry to hear that Primer. Can't stand a thief.
08SteedaQ350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:02 AM   #8757
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Quote:
My Dad just called me. Crime scene just left and he gonna hangout at my house until I get home. He says that the burglars got spooked because a lot of my stuff is piled up in the middle of my livingroom including a bunch of my kids toys. Who the **** steals kids toys? The thieves kicked in my backdoor, thankfully, my laptop is still there and so is my 1911. I told my Dad, keep it locked & loaded incase those *****es come back. Still nervous to find out what they actually got away with.
Oh my!!! I'm sorry I hope they didn't get anything
Old 02-21-2013, 07:09 AM   #8758
Registered Member
Regular

Nothing worse than a thief. Hopefully they meet the business end of your .45
gmcmanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:12 AM   #8759
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
I hate theives too. Have had a band of them rolling Around here breaking into Hondas and stealing ****....who the fu!k steals Honda parts?

4.10 Gear/RPM thread
2002VertGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:28 AM   #8760
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Minnesota
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4 View Post

Lol, you are old. I turn 51 tomorrow.
Happy Birthday man. I turn 35 on Saturday.
Skulls98GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:38 AM   #8761
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002VertGT View Post
I hate theives too. Have had a band of them rolling Around here breaking into Hondas and stealing ****....who the fu!k steals Honda parts?
Last winter I gave my daughter a brand new bike for Christmas. Some sob broke into my garage and stole all of our bikes. Because there's snow on the ground until end of march early April... She never got to ride it.
Old 02-21-2013, 07:52 AM   #8762
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulls98GT

Happy Birthday man. I turn 35 on Saturday.
Thanks man, happy early birthday to you.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:56 AM   #8763
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4 View Post

Thanks man, happy early birthday to you.
Thank you.
Old 02-21-2013, 08:27 AM   #8764
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

So after looking around. It looks like I'm missing my check books, a Gucci watch, my kids TV, their Xbox, my spare keys to my mustang & F150, Ex's wedding ring and my change jar.

So I'll be taking my battery out of my mustang until I can get the ignition changed. Hopefully some of my stuff turns up at the local pawn shops. It's not really enough to make a claim so I guess I'm SOL.
Old 02-21-2013, 08:30 AM   #8765
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
So after looking around. It looks like I'm missing my check books, a Gucci watch, my kids TV, their Xbox, my spare keys to my mustang & F150, Ex's wedding ring and my change jar.

So I'll be taking my battery out of my mustang until I can get the ignition changed. Hopefully some of my stuff turns up at the local pawn shops. It's not really enough to make a claim so I guess I'm SOL.
If they have the keys for sure, I'd do more then remove the battery, batteries are ez.. Don't forget 99.9999999% of the time the thief(s) are someone you know. I'd def do more to disable your car bro.
Old 02-21-2013, 08:46 AM   #8766
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsp0t View Post

If they have the keys for sure, I'd do more then remove the battery, batteries are ez.. Don't forget 99.9999999% of the time the thief(s) are someone you know. I'd def do more to disable your car bro.
I thought about that and pulled some relays too.
My F150 is already getting rekeyed.
Old 02-21-2013, 09:02 AM   #8767
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:

I thought about that and pulled some relays too.
My F150 is already getting rekeyed.
Glad they didn't get your 1911!!
Just picked up a Kimber Ultra CDP, I understand the 1911
Old 02-21-2013, 09:11 AM   #8768
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I would think that new ignition and keys for two vehicles should be a big chunk of change. You know you have to have it done. MFers could steal your car anywhere and nobody would blink an eye because the got in using the key. Scary thought man. Sorry to hear!!!

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsp0t View Post

Glad they didn't get your 1911!!
Just picked up a Kimber Ultra CDP, I understand the 1911
Most small time thieves leave the guns. You get caught stealing those and it's federal prison. More than some cracked out junkie is willing to risk.
Old 02-21-2013, 09:30 AM   #8769
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Yeah, the dealer is charging me $250 per key and $300 for the door, tailgate & ignition.

My homeowners insurance deductible is $1,500. So after both cars and the cost of my belongings it'll be almost as much as my deductible. I really don't need my rates to go up.

My neighbor saw the guys, she was the one that called the police. She got their license plate and reported it but I'm waiting for the detective to get back to me. Hopefully, they find the guys responsible.
Old 02-21-2013, 09:40 AM   #8770
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Yeah, the dealer is charging me $250 per key and $300 for the door, tailgate & ignition.

My homeowners insurance deductible is $1,500. So after both cars and the cost of my belongings it'll be almost as much as my deductible. I really don't need my rates to go up.

My neighbor saw the guys, she was the one that called the police. She got their license plate and reported it but I'm waiting for the detective to get back to me. Hopefully, they find the guys responsible.
Would love to see those mug shots on here. Just like sex offenders, thieves should have to register too.
Old 02-21-2013, 10:39 AM   #8771
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Oh man. Sorry to hear that bro. Hope they catch em quick. If they have a plate, they should catch up to them quick. Sounds to me like someone was scouting your place out. Someone you know. Or acquaintance
Old 02-21-2013, 12:34 PM   #8772
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
4.17 a gallon..... I drive less than 10 miles a day and it takes me almost 30 bucks a weeks in gas.
Redstang1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 01:39 PM   #8773
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Quote:

Oh man. Sorry to hear that bro. Hope they catch em quick. If they have a plate, they should catch up to them quick. Sounds to me like someone was scouting your place out. Someone you know. Or acquaintance
I have my suspicions. I had an old coworker visit me unexpectedly last week. He's not doing so well and actually wanted to borrow money from me. I had nothing on me and I wasn't going to go to the bank to give money to a guy I hardly knew. It might have been him or someone he knows. I'm going to pay him a visit before I go to work today.

Also tomorrow I've got an appointment with ADT securities. Rob me once shame on you, rob me twice, shame on me.

Oh and good news, I found the other key to my mustang. I forgot I had it stashed in my unmentionables drawer. So that's gonna save me some money.
Old 02-21-2013, 01:44 PM   #8774
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I have my suspicions. I had an old coworker visit me unexpectedly last week. He's not doing so well and actually wanted to borrow money from me. I had nothing on me and I wasn't going to go to the bank to give money to a guy I hardly knew. It might have been him or someone he knows. I'm going to pay him a visit before I go to work today.

Also tomorrow I've got an appointment with ADT securities. Rob me once shame on you, rob me twice, shame on me.

Oh and good news, I found the other key to my mustang. I forgot I had it stashed in my unmentionables drawer. So that's gonna save me some money.
Sounds like a good starting point. Gut feelings always pay off. Makes you wonder, why did he come to me for help? Why not someone else? Cause he knows you do good for and by yourself? Maybe he burned all his other bridges.

Glad you found your spare key.
Old 02-21-2013, 01:45 PM   #8775
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Glad to hear hope they catch the sob...I hate thieves

4.10 Gear/RPM thread
Old 02-21-2013, 01:46 PM   #8776
Registered Member
Regular

If they got the plates like your neighbor says police I gonna light that *** on blast

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black8thElement View Post
If they got the plates like your neighbor says police I gonna light that *** on blast
*is
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 01:52 PM   #8777
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

In 08 I had a friend knock on my door at midnight. Hadn't seen him in 2 years. He was living in a homeless shelter. I took him right back there, got his belongings. Gave him a bed on my couch. Took him to work with me the next day, got him a job starting at $21 hour.
Let him use my Mustang to go talk to his parents about moving back in for a while, he left, grabbed my wallet to walk to the store, this fugger robbed me of all my cash. And he had my car. Turns out, he never went to his parents. He went to the dope man. With my car. And my money. I called police and reported my car stolen. He showed up a few minutes later, gave me my keys and walked away. Never seen or heard from him since.
I'll give anyone my last dollar and shirt off my back. Done it several times. But please don't steal from me. All hell will reign down on you.
I will not support someone's dope habit I have my own habits.....called Mustang lol
Old 02-21-2013, 01:59 PM   #8778
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Quote:

In 08 I had a friend knock on my door at midnight. Hadn't seen him in 2 years. He was living in a homeless shelter. I took him right back there, got his belongings. Gave him a bed on my couch. Took him to work with me the next day, got him a job starting at $21 hour.
Let him use my Mustang to go talk to his parents about moving back in for a while, he left, grabbed my wallet to walk to the store, this fugger robbed me of all my cash. And he had my car. Turns out, he never went to his parents. He went to the dope man. With my car. And my money. I called police and reported my car stolen. He showed up a few minutes later, gave me my keys and walked away. Never seen or heard from him since.
I'll give anyone my last dollar and shirt off my back. Done it several times. But please don't steal from me. All hell will reign down on you.
I will not support someone's dope habit I have my own habits.....called Mustang lol
That was very kind of you!
Old 02-21-2013, 02:21 PM   #8779
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmiller View Post

That was very kind of you!
I try to be

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Quote:

I live by 1 rule.
'Kill my cat, I kill your dog'

Some things are better left up to the authorities. But in those instances, justice can be served with the slight of hand
Old 02-21-2013, 05:44 PM   #8780
Registered Member
Regular

Nothing pisses me off more than placing an order for 1 particular decal that I want to replace. I paid $60 for the damn decal package And the lone decal that I needed, is not in my package. I got a damn license plate ring that I didn't order. But I didn't get what I specifically ordered. That pisses me off. And Steeda, I am not happy at all. You have failed me.
I hope you like the voicemail I left y'all too. This is unacceptable. Now I'm gonna have to wait a whole nother week to get something I should have received today.
FAIL!!!!
I will never order online with you again.
I will only speak to someone on the phone so I can make my order clear to you as to WHAT I WANT!!
Old 02-21-2013, 05:53 PM   #8781
Registered Member
Regular

A$$hats like this grind my gears...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-46905629.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	156.5 KB
ID:	92152  

4.10 Gear/RPM thread
Old 02-21-2013, 05:57 PM   #8782
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Internship fairs...
foxbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 05:57 PM   #8783
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
What a dick!! Not 2, but 3 spots. I'd leave him a note just to let him know what kind of an a-hole he is
Old 02-21-2013, 05:58 PM   #8784
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
Quote:
+11. Remove their valve stem cores and let the air out of their tires. Then replace the core. Do that to at least two of their tires, preferably on the same side. That way they will think they ran over something and will call a tow truck. Lol.
Eturner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 06:20 PM   #8785
Registered Member
Regular

My mom taking a water hose to my car.
cheelyb09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar