What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 267 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-14-2013, 09:16 AM   #9311
Registered Member
Regular
 
cheelyb09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: austin
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmiller View Post

Oh my goodness!!!! I'm so sorry :'(
Thank you.

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulls98GT View Post

So so sorry to hear. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
Thank you so much.
cheelyb09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-14-2013, 10:54 AM   #9312
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheelyb09 View Post
Getting a call from my mom this morning saying my brother had died.
I'm so sorry Cheely!!! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your and family
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-14-2013, 12:20 PM   #9313
Registered Member
Regular
 
Butch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: New Mexico
Posts: 1,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheelyb09
Getting a call from my mom this morning saying my brother had died.
=`[
__________________
I love speed and Nascar driving,,,
killing gears and dodging traffic,,,
-----NEHP---
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 01:20 PM   #9314
Registered Member
Regular
 
2002VertGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Ohio
Posts: 1,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheelyb09 View Post

no he just had a heart attack but when he was younger he was shot in his heart with a bebe gun and they said if anything ever happened with his heart it would kill him.
I feel you and I'm sorry for your loss. I lost a close high school friend yesterday due to road conditions and she probably wasn't wearing her seat belt. Got ejected and was pronounced DOA.

R.I.P. Jessica Howard
October 28, 1982-
March 13, 2013
__________________
2004 F150 4x4 Lariat Supercrew, 5.4l, Black/Arizona Beige (daily driver)
2002 Mustang GT Convertible, triple black, mach 1000 system (Summer Car)
2001 Ranger Edge 4x4 xcab (sold to cousin)

4.10 Gear/RPM thread
2002VertGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 01:52 PM   #9315
Registered Member
Regular
 
08SteedaQ350's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002VertGT View Post

I feel you and I'm sorry for your loss. I lost a close high school friend yesterday due to road conditions and she probably wasn't wearing her seat belt. Got ejected and was pronounced DOA.

R.I.P. Jessica Howard
October 28, 1982-
March 13, 2013
Sorry about your loss

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheelyb09 View Post

Thank you.

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------



Thank you so much.
Sorry about your loss dear. You know out hearts and prayers go out to you and your family
08SteedaQ350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 02:04 PM   #9316
Registered Member
Regular
 
08SteedaQ350's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 881
Being at home while my roommates ex girlfriend is moving out cause he's a cheater.
And she finds his bank statement, showing over $6,000 in his account.
Yet I bought all the furniture. Flat screen tvs. And loaned him $350 for part for his 4 wheeler. Washer & dryer. Pay the bills. Buy the groceries.
No more me nice guy.
Kill my cat, I kill your dog.
Bout to drop the hammer on em.
08SteedaQ350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 02:07 PM   #9317
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08SteedaQ350 View Post
Being at home while my roommates ex girlfriend is moving out cause he's a cheater.
And she finds his bank statement, showing over $6,000 in his account.
Yet I bought all the furniture. Flat screen tvs. And loaned him $350 for part for his 4 wheeler. Washer & dryer. Pay the bills. Buy the groceries.
No more me nice guy.
Kill my cat, I kill your dog.
Bout to drop the hammer on em.
Eeeeee chit! You should do his ex.
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 02:08 PM   #9318
Registered Member
Regular
 
1shotkllz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone View Post

Eeeeee chit! You should do his ex.
X9 haha! Kick his *** out before he tries to screw you over
1shotkllz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 02:15 PM   #9319
Registered Member
Regular
 
08SteedaQ350's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone View Post

Eeeeee chit! You should do his ex.
Lol haha great minds think alike
08SteedaQ350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 02:21 PM   #9320
Registered Member
Regular
 
08SteedaQ350's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1shotkllz View Post

X9 haha! Kick his *** out before he tries to screw you over
It's his place that he's buying. We had a deal that all the money I spent on furniture, work it off on rent and utilities. But then he threw a utility bill at me Monday. So I told him that I'll just go ahead and back pay you since I moved in in January. And subtract the $350 you owe for parts from the total. And pay you the balance and I'm taking all my **** with me. I don't care if you are left with nothing, it ain't my problem. I came to Louisiana in oct 09 with a bag of works clothes. Sold my mustang in ohio. And now I have a badass mustang, house full of furniture, nice furniture. $10,000 wardrobe. And you're gonna play me for a fool? Obviously he forgot that I can put a beat down on him in the blink of an eye
I hate liars and thieves. I wanna break his eye socket when he gets home from work
08SteedaQ350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 02:31 PM   #9321
Registered Member
Regular
 
08SteedaQ350's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 881
I'm done being nice and helping people out. Already had my brother come pick up my 4 wheelers and take all my guns to his house.
Once I get this call back from the GSM at ford to start my new job, my *** is gone.
I get shot at and missed, chit on and hit.
And I've known this dude my whole life. We were born 3 weeks apart and grew up 3 doors down from each other
What a POS he turned out to be
08SteedaQ350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 02:49 PM   #9322
Registered Member
Regular
 
Skulls98GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Little Falls
Region: Minnesota
Posts: 456
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone View Post

Eeeeee chit! You should do his ex.
Ya! Forget killing his dog. I say go for his ex.
Skulls98GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 02:50 PM   #9323
Registered Member
Regular
 
FOX21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Region: Canada
Posts: 92
Last night at a club met this really nice girl, talk to her dance bought her some drinks and all that good stuff i could tell she liked me, but my dumb a$$ friend got way too drunk and got kicked out, and his girl told me to plz take him home as he was unable to walk, anyways on the rush to get him home safety i never got the girls # and now u wanna kill my friend, oh and did i mentioned that he also puked in the Mustang.
FOX21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 02:53 PM   #9324
Registered Member
Regular
 
Butch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: New Mexico
Posts: 1,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08SteedaQ350 View Post
I'm done being nice and helping people out. Already had my brother come pick up my 4 wheelers and take all my guns to his house.
Once I get this call back from the GSM at ford to start my new job, my *** is gone.
I get shot at and missed, chit on and hit.
And I've known this dude my whole life. We were born 3 weeks apart and grew up 3 doors down from each other
What a POS he turned out to be
Sucks man, I lost my best friend of just about 18 years over 10 bucks and his step brothers mouthing off where he didn't belong, he lived across the street from me for 16 years I knew that sucka since he was born, about a 2 1/2 year diff,, sucks to know how people turn out, , but its always best to walk out the better man,,, like my dad says, nomas que se acuerden, meaning just let them remember
__________________
I love speed and Nascar driving,,,
killing gears and dodging traffic,,,
-----NEHP---
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 02:53 PM   #9325
Registered Member
Regular
 
08SteedaQ350's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulls98GT View Post

Ya! Forget killing his dog. I say go for his ex.
She did pull all her lingerie out and show me what she had. But she wouldn't show me how it fit
Oh, did I mention she drives a mustang too?
08SteedaQ350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 02:54 PM   #9326
Registered Member
Regular
 
Skulls98GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Little Falls
Region: Minnesota
Posts: 456
Quote:
Originally Posted by FOX21 View Post
Last night at a club met this really nice girl, talk to her dance bought her some drinks and all that good stuff i could tell she liked me, but my dumb a$$ friend got way too drunk and got kicked out, and his girl told me to plz take him home as he was unable to walk, anyways on the rush to get him home safety i never got the girls # and now u wanna kill my friend, oh and did i mentioned that he also puked in the Mustang.
Sucks man! But if she was into you she will be back looking for you. Go back same night same place see if she is there.
Skulls98GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 02:54 PM   #9327
Registered Member
Regular
 
Butch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: New Mexico
Posts: 1,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by FOX21 View Post
Last night at a club met this really nice girl, talk to her dance bought her some drinks and all that good stuff i could tell she liked me, but my dumb a$$ friend got way too drunk and got kicked out, and his girl told me to plz take him home as he was unable to walk, anyways on the rush to get him home safety i never got the girls # and now u wanna kill my friend, oh and did i mentioned that he also puked in the Mustang.
Noooooooooooooooo looks like someone owes you some good times and a whole hard core interior cleaning
__________________
I love speed and Nascar driving,,,
killing gears and dodging traffic,,,
-----NEHP---
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 02:57 PM   #9328
Registered Member
Regular
 
08SteedaQ350's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch View Post

Sucks man, I lost my best friend of just about 18 years over 10 bucks and his step brothers mouthing off where he didn't belong, he lived across the street from me for 16 years I knew that sucka since he was born, about a 2 1/2 year diff,, sucks to know how people turn out, , but its always best to walk out the better man,,, like my dad says, nomas que se acuerden, meaning just let them remember
Those are powerful words bro. 'Just let them remember'
I like that.

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOX21 View Post
Last night at a club met this really nice girl, talk to her dance bought her some drinks and all that good stuff i could tell she liked me, but my dumb a$$ friend got way too drunk and got kicked out, and his girl told me to plz take him home as he was unable to walk, anyways on the rush to get him home safety i never got the girls # and now u wanna kill my friend, oh and did i mentioned that he also puked in the Mustang.
Now you have a great excuse to ask her for another dance since your night got cut so short by your friends drunkiness
You will know it's on if/when you see each other and her face lights up like she's been waiting to see you again too.
08SteedaQ350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 03:05 PM   #9329
Registered Member
Regular
 
Skulls98GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Little Falls
Region: Minnesota
Posts: 456
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08SteedaQ350 View Post

She did pull all her lingerie out and show me what she had. But she wouldn't show me how it fit
Oh, did I mention she drives a mustang too?
To early after break up. Wait a week!

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08SteedaQ350 View Post

Those are powerful words bro. 'Just let them remember'
I like that.

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------



Now you have a great excuse to ask her for another dance since your night got cut so short by your friends drunkiness
You will know it's on if/when you see each other and her face lights up like she's been waiting to see you again too.
+11
Skulls98GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 03:09 PM   #9330
Registered Member
Regular
 
08SteedaQ350's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulls98GT View Post

To early after break up. Wait a week!

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------



+11
Lol it's already been 2 weeks. But she's a sweetheart and I couldn't just do that to her because he's an a-hole.

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulls98GT View Post

To early after break up. Wait a week!

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------



+11
But hey, when I move out, I'll have better Internet where I'm moving to so I'll be able to get back online on the PS3 and game.
08SteedaQ350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 03:16 PM   #9331
Registered Member
Regular
 
Skulls98GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Little Falls
Region: Minnesota
Posts: 456
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08SteedaQ350 View Post

Lol it's already been 2 weeks. But she's a sweetheart and I couldn't just do that to her because he's an a-hole.

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------



But hey, when I move out, I'll have better Internet where I'm moving to so I'll be able to get back online on the PS3 and game.
Well then if she's a sweetheart then maybe she's a keeper. That would piss your room mate off even more.
Skulls98GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 03:18 PM   #9332
Registered Member
Regular
 
08SteedaQ350's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 881
.
08SteedaQ350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 03:20 PM   #9333
Registered Member
Regular
 
Skulls98GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Little Falls
Region: Minnesota
Posts: 456
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulls98GT View Post

Well then if she's a sweetheart then maybe she's a keeper. That would piss your room mate off even more.
And if she's showing you all her lingerie, you already gave a foot in the door.
Skulls98GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 03:23 PM   #9334
Registered Member
Regular
 
08SteedaQ350's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 881
.
08SteedaQ350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 03:24 PM   #9335
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08SteedaQ350 View Post

She is a keeper. Good job in nursing field. Still going to school. Has her **** straight. Just a d-bag of a roommate I don't even consider him my friend anymore. Just someone I live with until my job comes thru
Man, you better ball up and get in there! Lol, I'd come up and show ya how to swing but I've already got my hands full with my little tortilla maker down here.
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 03:25 PM   #9336
Registered Member
Regular
 
08SteedaQ350's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone View Post

Man, you better ball up and get in there! Lol, I'd come up and show ya how to swing but I've already got my hands full with my little tortilla maker down here.
Roflmfao that's too funny Primer
08SteedaQ350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 03:25 PM   #9337
Registered Member
Regular
 
Skulls98GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Little Falls
Region: Minnesota
Posts: 456
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08SteedaQ350 View Post

Lmao yes you are right
Have to wait till I move out. Cause I don't wanna have to knock him loose
He's one of those that will put his pistol on his hip and then talk smack, try to intimidate you. Man I've been robbed at gunpoint 3 times. 4 pistols including a .50 dessert eagle put smack between my eyes. I'll take it from him and backhand him across the face like the biatch he is
Damn. Ya watch your back man. That sound ugly.
Skulls98GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 03:27 PM   #9338
Registered Member
Regular
 
08SteedaQ350's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 881
.
08SteedaQ350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 03:33 PM   #9339
Registered Member
Regular
 
08SteedaQ350's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulls98GT View Post

Damn. Ya watch your back man. That sound ugly.
Ah I ain't too worried about him. I've bounced in night clubs and biker bars. And have 25+ years martial arts training.
Plus I shoot back
08SteedaQ350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 04:45 PM   #9340
Registered Member
Regular
 
08SteedaQ350's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 881
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2891474889.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	96011

I need to remember this
08SteedaQ350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 05:33 PM   #9341
Registered Member
Regular
 
cheelyb09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: austin
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93mstnglx View Post

I'm so sorry Cheely!!! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your and family
Thank you

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002VertGT View Post

I feel you and I'm sorry for your loss. I lost a close high school friend yesterday due to road conditions and she probably wasn't wearing her seat belt. Got ejected and was pronounced DOA.

R.I.P. Jessica Howard
October 28, 1982-
March 13, 2013
Thank you

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08SteedaQ350 View Post

Sorry about your loss

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------



Sorry about your loss dear. You know out hearts and prayers go out to you and your family
Thank you.
cheelyb09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 05:54 PM   #9342
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black8thElement's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08SteedaQ350 View Post
Being at home while my roommates ex girlfriend is moving out cause he's a cheater.
And she finds his bank statement, showing over $6,000 in his account.
Yet I bought all the furniture. Flat screen tvs. And loaned him $350 for part for his 4 wheeler. Washer & dryer. Pay the bills. Buy the groceries.
No more me nice guy.
Kill my cat, I kill your dog.
Bout to drop the hammer on em.
Did someone say Judge Judy? Lol yea bro don't get caught up in his bull***** ...
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 06:03 PM   #9343
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black8thElement's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheelyb09 View Post

Thank you

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------



Thank you

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------



Thank you.
Cheely I hope and pray for comfort for you and your family....
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 07:16 PM   #9344
Registered Member
Regular
 
monkey13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Canada
Posts: 787
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheelyb09 View Post
Getting a call from my mom this morning saying my brother had died.
Am so sry cheel ... Our prayers go out to you and your family. I know the feeling so i wish you strength . God bless!!!
monkey13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 07:19 PM   #9345
Registered Member
Regular
 
Butch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: New Mexico
Posts: 1,653
Finding out the stunter of town has moved on and now stunting above us,,,


R.I.P. sir, you were a total bada**
__________________
I love speed and Nascar driving,,,
killing gears and dodging traffic,,,
-----NEHP---
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ok...3.55 vs 3.73 vs 4.10 Gears illestdomer2005 2011-2014 V6 Mustang 16 01-17-2015 10:17 PM
Gears alexak187 1996-2004 Mustang GT 9 01-17-2012 10:34 AM
3:55 Gears vs 3:73 gears 06Blue 2005-2010 Mustang GT 19 01-04-2012 07:57 PM
Gears and t lock 98projectpony Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 13 12-31-2011 10:52 AM
Gears Jesse Bach General Car Discussion 2 08-11-2011 07:19 AM

» Like Us On Facebook



07:52 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.