What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 308 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-03-2013, 09:31 PM   #10746
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1shotkllz View Post

That's all some people have. It's a shame they let money define who they are. It's even more ashame that my 2v was louder and sounded better.
BahahAhaha. See, even in all it's glory, his 60k ride still had flaws. Shoulda rolled down the window and told him u know at least 10 guys with Shelby's and none of them were d*cks.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-03-2013, 10:25 PM   #10747
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Region: Texas
I could literally walk across the street and gun down my neighbor and nobody would be the wiser. It amazes me how 99% of my neighbors are on welfare and can't afford to feed and cloth their children but their 4th of July fireworks display can be seen from space!
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-03-2013, 10:26 PM   #10748
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone View Post
I could literally walk across the street and gun down my neighbor and nobody would be the wiser. It amazes me how 99% of my neighbors are on welfare and can't afford to feed and cloth their children but their 4th of July fireworks display can be seen from space!
Shoot some in their house(; mortars preferably
99mustang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 10:46 PM   #10749
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99mustang99 View Post

Shoot some in their house(; mortars preferably
Lmao

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

Quote:
True story
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 10:55 PM   #10750
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Mexico
The news, my brother has it on the news channel and im pretty much ready to jump in front of the right front tire, face first. The news pisses me off so much, what a waste of time.
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 11:02 PM   #10751
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Like people over here eating filet mignon with EBT cards! Next JDM is gonna accept EBT & bye bye baby's milk hello ricer mods!
Old 07-03-2013, 11:19 PM   #10752
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh2freshstang View Post

Like people over here eating filet mignon with EBT cards! Next JDM is gonna accept EBT & bye bye baby's milk hello ricer mods!
Lmao
Old 07-03-2013, 11:35 PM   #10753
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch View Post
The news, my brother has it on the news channel and im pretty much ready to jump in front of the right front tire, face first. The news pisses me off so much, what a waste of time.
everything on the news is negative now, you never hear anything nice on there its a shame

2003 GT
HIDs, 20% tint, Mach 1 chin spoiler, Black bullitt wheels, White bumper inserts, Shorty antenna
mustang17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 11:44 PM   #10754
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang17 View Post

everything on the news is negative now, you never hear anything nice on there its a shame
Sure you the last 20secs "thenjustinamanriskedhisownlifetosave6nunsandhelpeddelivertwosetsoftwins" good night

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

*hear
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 11:44 PM   #10755
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black8thElement View Post

Sure you the last 20secs "thenjustinamanriskedhisownlifetosave6nunsandhelpeddelivertwosetsoftwins" good night
LMAO at first i though u typed random letters then i looked again and spelt it out hahaha

2003 GT
HIDs, 20% tint, Mach 1 chin spoiler, Black bullitt wheels, White bumper inserts, Shorty antenna
Old 07-04-2013, 12:47 AM   #10756
Road Trip!

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf View Post

Then I would have had to fix it on the street lol
Well I would have saved you the towing fees :p lol
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 06:16 AM   #10757
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1shotkllz View Post

People are mad at the extent the officer went too. He by no means lunged at the officer. Havent you seen an excited dog jump before? The officer could of handled it better. Tazing the dog would of been better. Plus, it was an unlawful arrest on that man.
^----this...had they not arrested the mad for filming them, which is LEGAL covered by the fourth amendment. Then they never would have had a issue. Search you tube. Sooooo many cops thinking they are above the law and can do whatever they want.

---------- Post added at 07:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 AM ----------

Quote:

+1 I feel bad for the dog but I would have done the same!

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

The guy was yelling & talking smack to the cops! He has a history with them that's why he walked over & put his hands behind his back! It was the dudes fault he should have rolled the windows higher so the dog wouldn't get out!
It is not illegal to talk smack to a police officer. It also is not illegal to film them (which IS what he was arrested for). It IS the cops fault for acting outside the law and illegally arresting the man.

---------- Post added at 07:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt95GT View Post

That dog lunged at the officer. That wasn't an excited leap.

Hindsight is 20/20 but they should have had the owner secure the dog first.

But I've never been in that situation and honestly can't say how I'd react.
I will tell you I for one am VERY comfortable with dogs and have lots of experience. The dog was bouncing all over the place. If he was going to attack he would have done in right away.

4.10 Gear/RPM thread
2002VertGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 07:07 AM   #10758
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Missing the trash man! What the heck, it's the 4th of July..
Old 07-04-2013, 07:07 AM   #10759
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002VertGT View Post

^----this...had they not arrested the mad for filming them, which is LEGAL covered by the fourth amendment. Then they never would have had a issue. Search you tube. Sooooo many cops thinking they are above the law and can do whatever they want.

---------- Post added at 07:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 AM ----------

It is not illegal to talk smack to a police officer. It also is not illegal to film them (which IS what he was arrested for). It IS the cops fault for acting outside the law and illegally arresting the man.

---------- Post added at 07:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------

I will tell you I for one am VERY comfortable with dogs and have lots of experience. The dog was bouncing all over the place. If he was going to attack he would have done in right away.
It might not be illegal to talk s*it to the cops but trust me their not gonna sit there & just let someone run their mouth forever! I work closely with cops including the Hawthorne PD (which is the PD involved in this) & the s*it they deal with is not cool too many people thinking they can treat the cops like trash because they know it's illegal for the cop to react! Catch them face to face in the street with no one around & no badge & it'll be a different sorry I promise u!
Old 07-04-2013, 07:46 AM   #10760
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

It might not be illegal to talk s*it to the cops but trust me their not gonna sit there & just let someone run their mouth forever! I work closely with cops including the Hawthorne PD (which is the PD involved in this) & the s*it they deal with is not cool too many people thinking they can treat the cops like trash because they know it's illegal for the cop to react! Catch them face to face in the street with no one around & no badge & it'll be a different sorry I promise u!
It's not point of what they have to deal with. It's the *****g law! You can not arrest someone under false pretenses. Just BC an officer doesn't like how you are treating him does not give him the right to arrest you. Cops deal with a lot of sht, but that doesn't make them god. Far too many cops abuse there badge and this is one of those times. What Do you think the world would be like if anyone could arrest anybody for anything. They make laws for a reason and cops are suppose to uphold that law not break it. I could go on for days but I have to work. Have a great day.
Old 07-04-2013, 08:20 AM   #10761
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Sooooo many cops thinking they are above the law and can do whatever they want.
+10000000000

2003 GT
Old 07-04-2013, 08:22 AM   #10762
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via Skype™ to Ghostedmind
What fringes my gears: its illegal to drive down the road while using your phone in Huntsville.....however every cop I see (city, county or state) is on their phone....

LCMC Member
Ghostedmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 08:28 AM   #10763
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostedmind View Post
What fringes my gears: its illegal to drive down the road while using your phone in Huntsville.....however every cop I see (city, county or state) is on their phone....
they are above the law they can do whatever they want didnt you know?

2003 GT
Old 07-04-2013, 08:39 AM   #10764
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang17 View Post

they are above the law they can do whatever they want didnt you know?
Lol
Old 07-04-2013, 08:44 AM   #10765
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post

It's not point of what they have to deal with. It's the *****g law! You can not arrest someone under false pretenses. Just BC an officer doesn't like how you are treating him does not give him the right to arrest you. Cops deal with a lot of sht, but that doesn't make them god. Far too many cops abuse there badge and this is one of those times. What Do you think the world would be like if anyone could arrest anybody for anything. They make laws for a reason and cops are suppose to uphold that law not break it. I could go on for days but I have to work. Have a great day.
Man that dude had NO business being there! He should have just watched what was going ok & kept it pushing! I agree that some cops abuse their powers but u can't judge them all the same! I used to hate cops too & thought they were all horrible until I got this job & started work with them & seeing just half of the **** they deal with! It really changes my perspective on them a lot of them are super cool people! Plus I don't think anyone is even upset that the dude got arrested its more about the dog..I don't think it's illegal to shoot a dog that is about to bite u! It's like if someone has their hand in their pocket & act like they're about to pull out a gun the cops are gonna react same with the dog maybe he wasn't gonna bite maybe he was but if a dog jumps at me (in a non playful way) I'm not gonna risk it! Im not tryna fight or argue with anyone that's just MY opinion! *shrugs*

Have a great 4th bro!
Old 07-04-2013, 11:52 AM   #10766
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Me to. At the 3:22 mark you can see the dog is scared and jump up with its mouth open and almost grab the cops arm. Not to attack bit out of fear. The dog was scared and lunged at the cop out of fear.
Matt95GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 11:59 AM   #10767
Registered Member
Regular

There was also that New York dog shooting. I also think that if you weren't there in person you can't pass judgement.. You didn't live it, but I agree you can have your own opinion
sam62893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 12:02 PM   #10768
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Me to. At the 3:22 mark you can see the dog is scared and jump up with its mouth open and almost grab the cops arm. Not to attack bit out of fear. The dog was scared and lunged at the cop out of fear.
I don't know the story....and frankly don't really care much. But I know dogs....and there is no difference between an attack out of fear and an attack out of aggression both attacks can be deadly. If the dog lunged at the cop regardless of the reason the cop did the right thing to protect his life from dog attack. I love dogs and always have, but I stand behind what I said and what happened (if the dog lunged at him)

Like I said, I haven't seen the video/story for myself

LCMC Member
Old 07-04-2013, 12:27 PM   #10769
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I don't know the story....and frankly don't really care much. But I know dogs....and there is no difference between an attack out of fear and an attack out of aggression both attacks can be deadly. If the dog lunged at the cop regardless of the reason the cop did the right thing to protect his life from dog attack. I love dogs and always have, but I stand behind what I said and what happened (if the dog lunged at him)

Like I said, I haven't seen the video/story for myself
Thre is a huge difference in a fear and aggression attack.
Old 07-04-2013, 12:30 PM   #10770
Registered Member
Regular

You have to notify the police you are filming before you start or its illegal well at least in cali
Tyoung68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 12:32 PM   #10771
ME Bloodhound
Supporter
Staff

So ever since about the last week of school the truck has started having a few issues here and there, and yesterday the check engine light came on......

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 12:39 PM   #10772
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Thre is a huge difference in a fear and aggression attack.
On the dogs side only.....if you are being attacked by a dog you aren't going to know whether its out of fear or aggression..nor will you care.....only that you are being attacked

LCMC Member
Old 07-04-2013, 01:34 PM   #10773
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam62893 View Post
There was also that New York dog shooting. I also think that if you weren't there in person you can't pass judgement.. You didn't live it, but I agree you can have your own opinion
+1

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

Quote:

On the dogs side only.....if you are being attacked by a dong you aren't going to know whether its out of fear or aggression..nor will you care.....only that you are being attacked
+1
Old 07-04-2013, 01:39 PM   #10774
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

On the dogs side only.....if you are being attacked by a dong you aren't going to know whether its out of fear or aggression..nor will you care.....only that you are being attacked
ROFLMAO....I hope to god I'm never attacked by a dong.......I meant dog....gotta love auto correct

LCMC Member
Old 07-04-2013, 01:53 PM   #10775
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

ROFLMAO....I hope to god I'm never attacked by a dong.......I meant dog....gotta love auto correct
Lmfao!! I'd take the dog attack over the dong attack any day!
Old 07-04-2013, 02:01 PM   #10776
Registered Member
Regular

Not a dong! Wait, why did your autocorrect correct dog into dong? Hanahah
sam62893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 02:01 PM   #10777
beardless wonder
Supporter
Staff

hearing or reading people saying kik me
Old 07-04-2013, 02:04 PM   #10778
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Lmfao!! I'd take the dog attack over the dong attack any day!
LOL you and me both

LCMC Member
Old 07-04-2013, 02:16 PM   #10779
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

On the dogs side only.....if you are being attacked by a dog you aren't going to know whether its out of fear or aggression..nor will you care.....only that you are being attacked
Never said the cop was wrong....
Old 07-04-2013, 02:26 PM   #10780
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
This......
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-143498970.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	403.4 KB