What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 314 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-07-2013, 01:23 PM   #10956
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via Skype™ to Ghostedmind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post

So you are saying every person that owns a gun, their 2nd amendment right, is suspected of shooting up a mall just BC you have it with you?
Should they assault people? No. But I have a CCW myself and when I was in NC I open carried. They cops have EVERY right to question you and ensure that you are legally allowed to carry. Further more, if you are legally carrying then why is it such a big deal to provide the cops with the information they ask for? If you are stopped by a cop and they ask for ID to check you are required to provide it so they can ensure you are legal. Arguing that just makes them think you are doing so illegally and that causes problems....personally I'm glad they check, because if they didn't, who's to say that the one person they didn't check isn't fixing to walk into a movie theater, or a school, or a mall?

LCMC Member
Ghostedmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-07-2013, 01:30 PM   #10957
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostedmind View Post

Should they assault people? No. But I have a CCW myself and when I was in NC I open carried. They cops have EVERY right to question you and ensure that you are legally allowed to carry. Further more, if you are legally carrying then why is it such a big deal to provide the cops with the information they ask for? If you are stopped by a cop and they ask for ID to check you are required to provide it so they can ensure you are legal. Arguing that just makes them think you are doing so illegally and that causes problems....personally I'm glad they check, because if they didn't, who's to say that the one person they didn't check isn't fixing to walk into a movie theater, or a school, or a mall?
+1
Tyoung68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-07-2013, 01:34 PM   #10958
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:

You are 100% wrong. The officer first has to tell you why he pulled you over. He has to have reasonable doubt that you have committed a crime to ask for your Id. He can't just pull you over and ask for your ID.

On another note you do not have to have a permit to open carry. A permit is only needed to conceal carry.

I know more about the gun laws than most cops do. I could do this all day.
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 01:37 PM   #10959
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Mexico
Society and norms and bs rules delete the principle of life. It pisses me off when its used as an excuse. So i have to show you id because you have a gun and a badge¿ well sir i have a gun and no badge what makes us so different¿ when the principle is deleted the shiz storm is not far from it. Call it what you want but how i see it is if you want to se my id dont be an *** about it, dont touch me, dont point at me, dont hold me, dont touch my gun, dont make sudden movements, dont act like your better than me, over all DONT BE A DOUCH BAG. Do your job and we all will habe a nice day. Your not better than me because you have a badge, just like im not better than people who are shorter than me, taller than me, fatter skinnier etc etc. Point is we are all human end of story

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Quote:

Arg, I'm going to have to unsubscribe from this thread lol.

I'm not saying CoPs are bad or out to get us. But allot of them go beyond the law to get what they want. I personally have not had any issues with cops and my car.
Jajaja
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 01:40 PM   #10960
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Quote:

You are 100% wrong. The officer first has to tell you why he pulled you over. He has to have reasonable doubt that you have committed a crime to ask for your Id. He can't just pull you over and ask for your ID.

On another note you do not have to have a permit to open carry. A permit is only needed to conceal carry.

+ 1 I could get my 300mag hunting rifle and walk in Walmart with it in my back you can open carry with no permit

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

Like that guy on fb walking into stores with his bushmaster 227 "assault riffle" (dr evil) lol
Old 07-07-2013, 01:46 PM   #10961
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Seeing that my mum took my phone last night while I was asleep -_-

If she read what I think she read, looks like ill be needing a new place to stay -_-
Old 07-07-2013, 01:54 PM   #10962
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf View Post

If she read what I think she read, looks like ill be needing a new place to stay -_-
Uh ow
Old 07-07-2013, 01:58 PM   #10963
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

First off, i never said anything about being in a car, do not tell me i'm 100% wrond, I know the laws for the states i've been in with my pistol and states i'm going to be in. if you are in your car then it has nothing to do with a gun. Secondly i know you dont have to have a permit to open carry, i never said you did. However in states like NC and alabama you must have a permit to carry the weapon in your car (in your reach). NC you can open carry without a permit and Alabama you can only open carry without a permit on your own property. I know the laws, i make a habit to keep up with them since i own weapons. I agree a cop has to have reasonable doubt to pull you over. but what does that have to do with the price of tea in china? we were talking about them questioning your legality of carrying a gun, concealed or otherwise. adn what i said was 100% true. If you are carrying concealed you have no legal responsibility to devulge that information to the cop unless they ask. if you are open carrying and they dont ask its the same way. HOWEVER, if they ask to see proof that you are legally allowed to carry (concealed or otherwise) then you are required by law to show that proof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch View Post
Society and norms and bs rules delete the principle of life. It pisses me off when its used as an excuse. [B]...

If you are carrying, and the cop asks to see your ID you DO have to provide it by law. If you are open carrying the police have every right to ensure that you are legal to carry it. If you weren't they could be putting someone in danger by allowing you to continue.

Quote:
Call it what you want but how i see it is if you want to se my id dont be an *** about it, dont touch me, dont point at me, dont hold me, dont touch my gun, dont make sudden movements, dont act like your better than me, over all DONT BE A DOUCH BAG. ... Point is we are all human end of story
I don't disagree with this, there is no reason a cop should show any sort of attitude towards someone just because they are carrying, the problem is that too many people get aggrivated because they feel like their rights are in question when a cop asks you to show proof that you are legal to carry it. WHATS THE BIG ****ING DEAL??!!?? if you are legal to carry a weapon then just show the proof and go on about your business. the reason a lot of cops act first before asking questions is because too many people get beligerant over being asked to show a little card.

I've had several run ins when i was stopped a cop asked for my ID (i keep my CCW card behind my drivers liscene in my wallet) the cop saw my CCW card, asked if there was a weapon in the car and where it was and that was the end of it, no issues. Generally a cop is only going to have an issue if you show dissrespect over them simply asking for proof that you are legal to carry a weapon.

AGAIN, if you ARE legal to carry a weapon, then WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL to show the proof that you are.

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Quote:

Thats not good

LCMC Member
Old 07-07-2013, 02:00 PM   #10964
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
C'mon y'all are arguing over who can do what or can't look around you man, what rights do you really have? You're being watched at this given moment right with or with out your permission, so you being able to yack about a gun law is funny to them. They can take whatever they want from you at any given moment . Garnish your wages tap your iPhone track you wherever you go. You think thy marshal law deal in Boston was an accident thy locked down a whole town and there was nothin anybody did or could say about it.... There's a camera on every phone , stop light , and building your right to privacy is being violated everyday yet we argue over carrying a gun ?
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 02:08 PM   #10965
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh2freshstang View Post

There's good cops & bad cops just like good people & bad people. But people are too quick too assume & stereotype cops as bad or out to get them when there just doing there job! Too many people think there lawyers because of the Internet now a days! For example when ur arrested for a DUI u don't have the right to have an attorney present until u complete the required test! But still most people start going crazy & say ima sue u guys it's my right & blah blah blah! Whether he was bugging there investigation or not we won't know because we weren't there u can only get so much from a video. He shouldn't have been there in the 1st place..why put urself in that position to begin with! If he would have just kept it pushing none of this would have happened! U don't stick ur hand into a hungry dogs mouth expecting not to get bit so have some common sense & let the cops do their JOB!
Why put yourself in that position? Because too many cops are crooked. Why would the cops be getting all bent out of shape for him recording them? Because they don't want to be in trouble for doing something wrong. I've seen it too many times. No I am not a lawyer, but that doesn't mean that I can not research my rights so that I know what is and isn't allowed and that doesn't make me a "Internet lawyer". It makes me knowledgeable. There are too many cops that may not be "crooked" but use people's lack of knowledge to the law against them and do "illegal" things to get you hemmed up on some charge, but hey what does it matter if they don't get caught right? Just like the cop who pulled me over and gave me a ticket for "peeling out" from PNC bank to the bridge (over 200 ft) in my mustang, which has intake/exhaust and a 93tune and 11in rear tires, without leaving any marks or fishtailing. It was a 80 deg day and I turned left then went completely around another car.....it wasnt possible. At court they wanted to tell me about how honest this guy was. I knew he probably had video but I kept pushing them anyway because it was bull*****. They let me off with a illegal equipment violation. Why, because their honest cop had no video proof, even if he was recording that I operated recklessly. Now, as I said before, they may not all be crooked but their ignorance to the law and their want to get people charged with things so they look like a "good cop" is very prevalent.

The fact is this. Unless he assaulted an officer, he did nothing wrong. What he did do was not so bad that they ran to take him I to custody immediately. They charged him with the filming. Which I. California, according to what was posted earlier, it IS LEGAL to film a ON DUTY police officer IN PUBLIC. Really, that's all they charged him with. So it was a ILLEGAL AREST and therefor the dog was UNJUSTLY KILLED. If they would have just let him walk away, or even stand there and record. Everything would have been fine. Even if he was "talking *****" they are servants of the people, get over yourself and make an exemplary example of what a police officer is supposed to be!

One last question, can you tell me why all these great law abiding cops speed w/o lights? Or turn on their lights to blow through a red light just to turn them back off? Btw, don't say "oh you don't know what kind of call they are on!", I have a police scanner.

I respect police in general, I work closely with them. But I know my rights so they can't violate them. I'm done with this conversation for the simple fact that you are obviously oblivious to what cops do nowadays. Just like the government trying to take guns from the people. It's against the constitution. Same as making you take test without a lawyer, they can not "force" you to take any test, and if arrested they have to provide you with a lawyer. But back to the gun thing. It's not about crime rates, it's about the people being disarmed. If the government is the only ones with guns we can't stop them from taking away freedom of speech or any other constitutional amendment. Learn your constitution, learn your laws, do t let them be violated and have a nice day.

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by black on black View Post

their job is to serve and protect, not harass and kill.
x1000000000000000000000000000

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black8thElement View Post

Lol and your job as a citizen is to obey the law and not be an a$$hole... Hahahahaha
Being an a$$hole is not against the law.

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh2freshstang View Post

Hahaha. Couldn't have out it better bro..very true! Us asking cops to be "perfect" has to work both ways! Imagine if cops we're nicer & didn't try to "show who's boss" everyone would walk all over them!
Negative, they have to be exemplary figures of the law to be as to enforce it upon others. You can't be breaking the law and the. Arrest others for it. The badge is a symbol of the position they hold, it grants no extra or special permissions.

4.10 Gear/RPM thread
2002VertGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 02:25 PM   #10966
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisb.young66 View Post

I was talking about California and if your not doing anything wrong and you can legally have a firearm whats the big deal? The cop is only trying to make sure you aren't some crazy *** guy going to shoot up some mall
It's about the law though. We have a lawsuit here in Ohio ATM against a police force for doing just that. It's not about what's the problem, it's about your rights and them violating them. There are laws on the books that state a cop can not stop you and ask you for identification unless you have been suspected of committing a crime. As well as where legally carried, carrying a firearm can not be ones only reason for requesting identification. It's about the law and everyone following it. Cops try to bypass so many laws to get that arrest.

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

Quote:

Then what gives an officer the right to ask me for my ID and search my gun?
OMG, someone knows!

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Quote:

Im just saying if you have nothing to hide then whats the problem?
Violation of your rights.....

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Quote:

Negative ghost rider the pattern is full. It's been FEDERALLY RULED that you must suspect them of a crime to even question them about the weapon if it is LEGALLY CARRIED. That means unless you are a cop and know the person is not allowed to carry or they are suspected of a crime you can not ask them. Also they can not just ask for identification just because. You ARE NOT required to provide identification of Any kind u less you are suspected of commuting a crime and being detained, unless you are operating a motor vehicle on a public roadway.

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Quote:

Also the last time I checked, NO A$$HOLE SHOOTING UP A MOVIE THEATER CARRIED THE WEAPON IN LEGALLY! God you guys are so retarded for bringing that up.

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Quote:
Society and norms and bs rules delete the principle of life. It pisses me off when its used as an excuse. So i have to show you id because you have a gun and a badge¿ well sir i have a gun and no badge what makes us so different¿ when the principle is deleted the shiz storm is not far from it. Call it what you want but how i see it is if you want to se my id dont be an *** about it, dont touch me, dont point at me, dont hold me, dont touch my gun, dont make sudden movements, dont act like your better than me, over all DONT BE A DOUCH BAG. Do your job and we all will habe a nice day. Your not better than me because you have a badge, just like im not better than people who are shorter than me, taller than me, fatter skinnier etc etc. Point is we are all human end of story

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Jajaja
X10000000

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Quote:
First off, i never said anything about being in a car, do not tell me i'm 100% wrond, I know the laws for the states i've been in with my pistol and states i'm going to be in. if you are in your car then it has nothing to do with a gun. Secondly i know you dont have to have a permit to open carry, i never said you did. However in states like NC and alabama you must have a permit to carry the weapon in your car (in your reach). NC you can open carry without a permit and Alabama you can only open carry without a permit on your own property. I know the laws, i make a habit to keep up with them since i own weapons. I agree a cop has to have reasonable doubt to pull you over. but what does that have to do with the price of tea in china? we were talking about them questioning your legality of carrying a gun, concealed or otherwise. adn what i said was 100% true. If you are carrying concealed you have no legal responsibility to devulge that information to the cop unless they ask. if you are open carrying and they dont ask its the same way. HOWEVER, if they ask to see proof that you are legally allowed to carry (concealed or otherwise) then you are required by law to show that proof.

If you are carrying, and the cop asks to see your ID you DO have to provide it by law. If you are open carrying the police have every right to ensure that you are legal to carry it. If you weren't they could be putting someone in danger by allowing you to continue.

I don't disagree with this, there is no reason a cop should show any sort of attitude towards someone just because they are carrying, the problem is that too many people get aggrivated because they feel like their rights are in question when a cop asks you to show proof that you are legal to carry it. WHATS THE BIG ****ING DEAL??!!?? if you are legal to carry a weapon then just show the proof and go on about your business. the reason a lot of cops act first before asking questions is because too many people get beligerant over being asked to show a little card.

I've had several run ins when i was stopped a cop asked for my ID (i keep my CCW card behind my drivers liscene in my wallet) the cop saw my CCW card, asked if there was a weapon in the car and where it was and that was the end of it, no issues. Generally a cop is only going to have an issue if you show dissrespect over them simply asking for proof that you are legal to carry a weapon.

AGAIN, if you ARE legal to carry a weapon, then WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL to show the proof that you are.

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Thats not good
You THINK you know all of your gun laws. You ARE NOT REQUIRED to show if when walking down the street carrying a weapon just because the cop wants to know.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=tgwFQ...%3DtgwFQU-Ba_w

Unless you are completely ignorant, watch the video.

4.10 Gear/RPM thread
Old 07-07-2013, 02:26 PM   #10967
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002VertGT View Post
Also the last time I checked, NO A$$HOLE SHOOTING UP A MOVIE THEATER CARRIED THE WEAPON IN LEGALLY! God you guys are so retarded for bringing that up.
Thanks for calling me retarded...but that was my ****ing point.......**** this thread I'm sick of the idiots and ********

LCMC Member
Old 07-07-2013, 02:28 PM   #10968
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
C'mon y'all are arguing over who can do what or can't look around you man, what rights do you really have? You're being watched at this given moment right with or with out your permission, so you being able to yack about a gun law is funny to them. They can take whatever they want from you at any given moment . Garnish your wages tap your iPhone track you wherever you go. You think thy marshal law deal in Boston was an accident thy locked down a whole town and there was nothin anybody did or could say about it.... There's a camera on every phone , stop light , and building your right to privacy is being violated everyday yet we argue over carrying a gun ?
That's the problem. Everyone needs to learn their rights and laws and enforce them or they will all just dwindle away.

4.10 Gear/RPM thread
Old 07-07-2013, 02:28 PM   #10969
Registered Member
Regular

Bery valid points dudes, but yes they are watching. Im more than 99% sure once gun was mentioned as well as ccw cop police law watching camera phone and prettyich 2/3's of the words used on any given.post alone have been popped up on the NSA monitors. So in all reality if we dont stand up for ourselves we all might as well just be back in nazi germany with.our good buddy hitler. I get it be courtious and tell the officer you have a gun, but why tell em in the first place¿ thats like going around telling cops you have guns and knifes in your house, doesnt make sense to me, but then again im about as smart as a two tooth bird
{Never Enough HP}
Old 07-07-2013, 02:28 PM   #10970
Registered Member
Regular

Whoever brought this topic up grinds my gears ... Lol
Old 07-07-2013, 02:28 PM   #10971
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Dammit, you talkin to them brown folk again aintcha¿
{Never Enough HP}
Old 07-07-2013, 02:32 PM   #10972
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Thanks for calling me retarded...but that was my ****ing point.......**** this thread I'm sick of the idiots and ********
You are if you think the guy who shot the theater just carried those weapons in the front door in a legal fashion.

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Quote:
Bery valid points dudes, but yes they are watching. Im more than 99% sure once gun was mentioned as well as ccw cop police law watching camera phone and prettyich 2/3's of the words used on any given.post alone have been popped up on the NSA monitors. So in all reality if we dont stand up for ourselves we all might as well just be back in nazi germany with.our good buddy hitler. I get it be courtious and tell the officer you have a gun, but why tell em in the first place¿ thats like going around telling cops you have guns and knifes in your house, doesnt make sense to me, but then again im about as smart as a two tooth bird
Again, x10000000000

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

Like I said, I'm done here. I just wanted to finish up the convo that I had to read. If you can't figure it out from what's posted already, go find you a copy of the constitution and read it. Then do some research on gun laws. If you want me to, pm me and I will send you the laws that state that you don't have to show id! Have a nice day

4.10 Gear/RPM thread
Old 07-07-2013, 02:47 PM   #10973
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

You are if you think the guy who shot the theater just carried those weapons in the front door in a legal fashion.
Nowhere in what I said did I say he did it legally......in fact I was saying the exact opposite. Just another example of people hearing/seeing/reading only what they want to hear/see/read. And people wonder what's wrong with this country....

LCMC Member
Old 07-07-2013, 03:10 PM   #10974
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93mstnglx View Post

Wow that's not cool!
Florida weather so moody

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 03:16 PM   #10975
Registered Member
Regular

Well how would you know if he carried it in legally if no cop stopped him and checked his permits? Oh wait.... Better not invade his privacy because its not worth your time to answer a few questions people need to know their rights and not be a dick head about them big ****ing deal the cops arent out to get us you dont have to stick it to the man and be a ******* about it. I swear this fourm has turned into a bunch of ******* who have a giant ego problem and cant accept being wrong ****ing retards
Tyoung68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 03:18 PM   #10976
Registered Member
Regular

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3793325328.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	117139  
Old 07-07-2013, 03:19 PM   #10977
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
Quote:
Hahahahaha nice
Bgr8609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 03:23 PM   #10978
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Nowhere in what I said did I say he did it legally......in fact I was saying the exact opposite. Just another example of people hearing/seeing/reading only what they want to hear/see/read. And people wonder what's wrong with this country....
You compared someone legally carrying a weapon to that douchbag that shot up the theater....and people wonder what's wrong with this country....

4.10 Gear/RPM thread
Old 07-07-2013, 03:27 PM   #10979
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
LMFAO !!! Everytime
Old 07-07-2013, 03:29 PM   #10980
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Well how would you know if he carried it in legally if no cop stopped him and checked his permits? Oh wait.... Better not invade his privacy because its not worth your time to answer a few questions people need to know their rights and not be a dick head about them big ****ing deal the cops arent out to get us you dont have to stick it to the man and be a ******* about it. I swear this fourm has turned into a bunch of ******* who have a giant ego problem and cant accept being wrong ****ing retards

Criminals don't risk being caught before the crime. It's paranoia, and if he had walked in with just one pistol open carry and it was legal I. That state to so so then he would not have needed a permit.....and he wasnt already a felon to my knowledge so the cop would have let him go anyway after violating his rights

4.10 Gear/RPM thread
Old 07-07-2013, 03:30 PM   #10981
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Read it again you ignorant prick...

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Quote:

You compared someone legally carrying a weapon to that douchbag that shot up the theater....and people wonder what's wrong with this country....
I didn't "compare" anything

LCMC Member
Old 07-07-2013, 03:35 PM   #10982
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Shiz shot through the roof
{Never Enough HP}
Old 07-07-2013, 04:06 PM   #10983
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Seriously haha
Old 07-07-2013, 04:51 PM   #10984
Registered Member
Regular

{•_•}

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-487293493.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	238.1 KB
ID:	117148
Old 07-07-2013, 05:45 PM   #10985
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Why put yourself in that position? Because too many cops are crooked. Why would the cops be getting all bent out of shape for him recording them? Because they don't want to be in trouble for doing something wrong. I've seen it too many times. No I am not a lawyer, but that doesn't mean that I can not research my rights so that I know what is and isn't allowed and that doesn't make me a "Internet lawyer". It makes me knowledgeable. There are too many cops that may not be "crooked" but use people's lack of knowledge to the law against them and do "illegal" things to get you hemmed up on some charge, but hey what does it matter if they don't get caught right? Just like the cop who pulled me over and gave me a ticket for "peeling out" from PNC bank to the bridge (over 200 ft) in my mustang, which has intake/exhaust and a 93tune and 11in rear tires, without leaving any marks or fishtailing. It was a 80 deg day and I turned left then went completely around another car.....it wasnt possible. At court they wanted to tell me about how honest this guy was. I knew he probably had video but I kept pushing them anyway because it was bull*****. They let me off with a illegal equipment violation. Why, because their honest cop had no video proof, even if he was recording that I operated recklessly. Now, as I said before, they may not all be crooked but their ignorance to the law and their want to get people charged with things so they look like a "good cop" is very prevalent.

The fact is this. Unless he assaulted an officer, he did nothing wrong. What he did do was not so bad that they ran to take him I to custody immediately. They charged him with the filming. Which I. California, according to what was posted earlier, it IS LEGAL to film a ON DUTY police officer IN PUBLIC. Really, that's all they charged him with. So it was a ILLEGAL AREST and therefor the dog was UNJUSTLY KILLED. If they would have just let him walk away, or even stand there and record. Everything would have been fine. Even if he was "talking *****" they are servants of the people, get over yourself and make an exemplary example of what a police officer is supposed to be!

One last question, can you tell me why all these great law abiding cops speed w/o lights? Or turn on their lights to blow through a red light just to turn them back off? Btw, don't say "oh you don't know what kind of call they are on!", I have a police scanner.

I respect police in general, I work closely with them. But I know my rights so they can't violate them. I'm done with this conversation for the simple fact that you are obviously oblivious to what cops do nowadays. Just like the government trying to take guns from the people. It's against the constitution. Same as making you take test without a lawyer, they can not "force" you to take any test, and if arrested they have to provide you with a lawyer. But back to the gun thing. It's not about crime rates, it's about the people being disarmed. If the government is the only ones with guns we can't stop them from taking away freedom of speech or any other constitutional amendment. Learn your constitution, learn your laws, do t let them be violated and have a nice day.

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

x1000000000000000000000000000

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Being an a$$hole is not against the law.

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

Negative, they have to be exemplary figures of the law to be as to enforce it upon others. You can't be breaking the law and the. Arrest others for it. The badge is a symbol of the position they hold, it grants no extra or special permissions.
Nope when u sign for ur DL at the DMV u give consent to take a blood or a breath test. If u refuse they have the right to force ur blood. & u have to take the test before u can speak to an attorney! That's what I do at work so I know that for a fact..I'm not sure in other states but here in Cali that's the law! & being an a$$hole might not be against the law but why would it ok for everyone to be a$$holes to cops but no one wants cops to be a$$holes to them? Doesn't make sense to me. Have a great day outstanding citizen.

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

Quote:
Whoever brought this topic up grinds my gears ... Lol
Lmao.
Old 07-07-2013, 06:08 PM   #10986
Road Trip!

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla View Post

Florida weather so moody
Ain't that the truth

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

Quote:

True
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 06:37 PM   #10987
Registered Member
Regular

Why don't everybody just CALM THE HELL DoWN b4 this very good and lasting thread gets shut down bc of your egos
Old 07-07-2013, 06:41 PM   #10988
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Sounds like congress up in this thread.. Lets all listen to some marley one love and chill(:
99mustang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 06:51 PM   #10989
Registered Member
Regular

We could all sample some doobies and hopefully some chicks will some is dey boobies lol

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

*smoke

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

I officially hate my life proof case bc it completely messed up that post
Old 07-07-2013, 07:15 PM   #10990
Registered Member
Regular

F'n auto txt grinds my gears also bro hahahahaha
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar