What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 317 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-16-2013, 10:21 PM   #11061
Registered Member
Regular
 
2300turboford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: london
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 2,903
Quote:
Originally Posted by travisb.young66 View Post

Tell me about it some of the dumbest people come into my work. Its like you gotta be kidding me are you really asking me this seriously !?
Lol there's 4 ppl out of the whole class that I trust to work with lucky me it will only be me and my friend this year
__________________
"Racing is life ,anything before or after is just waiting "-the king of cool -Steve McQueen
2300turboford is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-16-2013, 10:56 PM   #11062
Registered Member
Regular
 
Butch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: New Mexico
Posts: 1,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blovett55 View Post
When your dad gets in your face over not mowing the yard, I forgot and wev been doin ***** all day because its my brothers bday
Oh also when your dad says he's gonna beat your a$$ over stupid stuff like that
My dad is 47 and 140 lbs
I'm 18 and 220
My brothers all say I could whoop him, my dad squared off wit me in the street before and they all wer taking bets that I'd easily take him, but who grows up saying oh boy I can't wait till I'm 18, ima beat my dads a$$

Srry had to vent, I was about to leave and my mom stopped me because my little brother was crying because its his bday
So now I'm just upstairs brewing
Hmm i know its a vent but just gotta say when poppa says do it, its to of been done yesterday, just saying
__________________
I love speed and Nascar driving,,,
killing gears and dodging traffic,,,
-----NEHP---
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-17-2013, 07:06 AM   #11063
Registered Member
Regular
 
Blovett55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Greenville
Region: Ohio
Posts: 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch View Post

Hmm i know its a vent but just gotta say when poppa says do it, its to of been done yesterday, just saying
Na he tould me to do it that day, it was hot so he said do it later at night, was first time mentioning it
Blovett55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 10:23 AM   #11064
Registered Member
Regular
 
Butch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: New Mexico
Posts: 1,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blovett55 View Post

Na he tould me to do it that day, it was hot so he said do it later at night, was first time mentioning it
Ahh
__________________
I love speed and Nascar driving,,,
killing gears and dodging traffic,,,
-----NEHP---
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 11:34 AM   #11065
Registered Member
Regular
 
Blovett55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Greenville
Region: Ohio
Posts: 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch View Post

Ahh
Yeah, I mean it would be different if he had told me five times to do it, but he told me earlier that day to wait until tonight to mow, since yesterday was like our record high for the summer so far
And since it was my brothers birthday, after he had tennis, we went straight out to dinner, and by the time we got back it was dark, my dad didn't go with us to my brothers dinner, so he didn't know how long we were gone
So he was kind of oblivious, then out of nowhere snap because I was unable to mow it
Blovett55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 12:41 PM   #11066
Registered Member
Regular
 
tc x 4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Indiana
Posts: 3,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blovett55 View Post

Yeah, I mean it would be different if he had told me five times to do it, but he told me earlier that day to wait until tonight to mow, since yesterday was like our record high for the summer so far
And since it was my brothers birthday, after he had tennis, we went straight out to dinner, and by the time we got back it was dark, my dad didn't go with us to my brothers dinner, so he didn't know how long we were gone
So he was kind of oblivious, then out of nowhere snap because I was unable to mow it
When you realize you can take the ol'man, you'll realize you can't, if your a man. Love and respect him, even dads have a bad day too. Doesn't make it right to vent on you, just do your best to let it roll off your back.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 12:42 PM   #11067
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustang17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: New York
Region: New York
Posts: 341
as$holes that park like this
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3971147839.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	674.2 KB
ID:	118870  
__________________

2003 GT
HIDs, 20% tint, Mach 1 chin spoiler, Black bullitt wheels, White bumper inserts, Shorty antenna
mustang17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 12:48 PM   #11068
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Hmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 1,312
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang17 View Post
as$holes that park like this
Maybe they just came down the hill lmao
__________________
VOTE For MOTM!!!!!!
Hmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 12:53 PM   #11069
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustang17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: New York
Region: New York
Posts: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmiller View Post

Maybe they just came down the hill lmao
lol it wouldnt surprise me
__________________

2003 GT
HIDs, 20% tint, Mach 1 chin spoiler, Black bullitt wheels, White bumper inserts, Shorty antenna
mustang17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 01:03 PM   #11070
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Hmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 1,312
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang17 View Post

lol it wouldnt surprise me
Haha me either lol
__________________
VOTE For MOTM!!!!!!
Hmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 01:08 PM   #11071
Registered Member
Regular
 
Blovett55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Greenville
Region: Ohio
Posts: 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4 View Post

When you realize you can take the ol'man, you'll realize you can't, if your a man. Love and respect him, even dads have a bad day too. Doesn't make it right to vent on you, just do your best to let it roll off your back.
That's my point, no one wants to fight their dad, but if their swinging, you wouldn't just sit there and get your a$$ handed to you, who wants to just get injured
Blovett55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 02:00 PM   #11072
Registered Member
Regular
 
2300turboford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: london
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 2,903
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blovett55 View Post

That's my point, no one wants to fight their dad, but if their swinging, you wouldn't just sit there and get your a$$ handed to you, who wants to just get injured
I would if I fought back my dad would just get pissed and hit harder lol there's no way I could take my dad not in a million years
__________________
"Racing is life ,anything before or after is just waiting "-the king of cool -Steve McQueen
2300turboford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 02:22 PM   #11073
Registered Member
Regular
 
Blovett55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Greenville
Region: Ohio
Posts: 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2300turboford View Post

I would if I fought back my dad would just get pissed and hit harder lol there's no way I could take my dad not in a million years
Well I'm not promoting fighting your own dad, I even in an earlier post said I don't want to, and that no son should want to
But I am saying, from what I experienced with my dad that once they swing and make contact, all bets are off
Blovett55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 03:18 PM   #11074
Registered Member
Regular
 
Butch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: New Mexico
Posts: 1,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blovett55 View Post

Yeah, I mean it would be different if he had told me five times to do it, but he told me earlier that day to wait until tonight to mow, since yesterday was like our record high for the summer so far
And since it was my brothers birthday, after he had tennis, we went straight out to dinner, and by the time we got back it was dark, my dad didn't go with us to my brothers dinner, so he didn't know how long we were gone
So he was kind of oblivious, then out of nowhere snap because I was unable to mow it
Ah now the puzzle begins to piece itself togethet
__________________
I love speed and Nascar driving,,,
killing gears and dodging traffic,,,
-----NEHP---
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 04:30 PM   #11075
Registered Member
Regular
 
1shotkllz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 398
You know it's bad when people at work are telling you to put your resume out there because managers are putting in their notices and the company is so far in the whole they can't pay their monthly bills!
1shotkllz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 05:25 PM   #11076
Registered Member
Regular
 
sam62893's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Colton
Region: California
Posts: 2,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1shotkllz View Post
You know it's bad when people at work are telling you to put your resume out there because managers are putting in their notices and the company is so far in the whole they can't pay their monthly bills!
Ouch man, that sucks. You're gonna have to start looking
sam62893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 08:17 PM   #11077
Registered Member
Regular
 
Blovett55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Greenville
Region: Ohio
Posts: 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch View Post

Ah now the puzzle begins to piece itself togethet
Whatcha mean??
Blovett55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 08:50 PM   #11078
Registered Member
Regular
 
Tpost08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 624
Driving beside a female in a new gt c/s. both of us had our windows down and she would never even look towards me. I was going to give her a head nod or thumbs up or something. Doesn't matter cause she always looked straight out the side that I wasn't on. And she originally came up from behind me. Like wtf. So I got in front of her and slammed on my breaks. She tore up my back end pretty bad. But she sees me now. And I got her number...... For insurance purposes. Lol. J/k. She just never looked my way and it pissed me off. I let her hear my roush exhaust when I left her though. Yeah..... I'm that guy.
Tpost08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:39 PM   #11079
Registered Member
Regular
 
Oh2freshstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Region: California
Posts: 2,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tpost08 View Post
Driving beside a female in a new gt c/s. both of us had our windows down and she would never even look towards me. I was going to give her a head nod or thumbs up or something. Doesn't matter cause she always looked straight out the side that I wasn't on. And she originally came up from behind me. Like wtf. So I got in front of her and slammed on my breaks. She tore up my back end pretty bad. But she sees me now. And I got her number...... For insurance purposes. Lol. J/k. She just never looked my way and it pissed me off. I let her hear my roush exhaust when I left her though. Yeah..... I'm that guy.
Should the back end tearing be the opposite?? Lmao.
__________________
-2012 Mustang 5.0- Stock (for now)
-2013 Mustang 3.7 (SOLD)- Best 1/8: 9.057 @ 80.67mph
Oh2freshstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:40 PM   #11080
Registered Member
Regular
 
Blovett55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Greenville
Region: Ohio
Posts: 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh2freshstang View Post

Should the back end tearing be the opposite?? Lmao.
Occcwarddddd
Lol
Blovett55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:47 PM   #11081
Registered Member
Regular
 
Oh2freshstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Region: California
Posts: 2,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blovett55 View Post

Occcwarddddd
Lol
Wanna get away? Lmao.
__________________
-2012 Mustang 5.0- Stock (for now)
-2013 Mustang 3.7 (SOLD)- Best 1/8: 9.057 @ 80.67mph
Oh2freshstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:49 PM   #11082
Registered Member
Regular
 
Blovett55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Greenville
Region: Ohio
Posts: 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh2freshstang View Post

Wanna get away? Lmao.
Takes a whole new meaning to fender bender
Blovett55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:50 PM   #11083
Registered Member
Regular
 
Oh2freshstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Region: California
Posts: 2,604
Pahahahaha.
__________________
-2012 Mustang 5.0- Stock (for now)
-2013 Mustang 3.7 (SOLD)- Best 1/8: 9.057 @ 80.67mph
Oh2freshstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:51 PM   #11084
Registered Member
Regular
 
Blovett55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Greenville
Region: Ohio
Posts: 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh2freshstang View Post
Pahahahaha.
Or is it fender bend-her
Blovett55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:51 PM   #11085
Registered Member
Regular
 
Kevo91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Magna
Region: Utah
Posts: 298
Slowly watching my boss's 2011 go to hell since he parks in the most busy part of the customer parking lot. Every day it seems like there is a new ding or scratch on it from a shopping cart
Kevo91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 10:16 PM   #11086
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
Not looking for hate or to start a war but.....

I'm so sick of hearing about this damn Treyvon Martin crap! I feel bad for his family and hate the fact that he died that way, but I mean come on, we don't need to get rid of a law because someone dies, at least not a law that was put there for the SOLE reason of protecting Floridians! All these bigcelebrity people rallying to get rid of it don't even live here! I'm not racist by any means and I do not mean to come off that way.

Rant over, carry on.
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 10:18 PM   #11087
Registered Member
Regular
 
Oh2freshstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Region: California
Posts: 2,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blovett55 View Post

Or is it fender bend-her
Lmfao.
__________________
-2012 Mustang 5.0- Stock (for now)
-2013 Mustang 3.7 (SOLD)- Best 1/8: 9.057 @ 80.67mph
Oh2freshstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 10:26 PM   #11088
Registered Member
Regular
 
Blovett55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Greenville
Region: Ohio
Posts: 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh2freshstang View Post

Lmfao.
Was she atleast good looking?
Blovett55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 10:30 PM   #11089
Registered Member
Regular
 
Oh2freshstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Region: California
Posts: 2,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93mstnglx View Post
Not looking for hate or to start a war but.....

I'm so sick of hearing about this damn Treyvon Martin crap! I feel bad for his family and hate the fact that he died that way, but I mean come on, we don't need to get rid of a law because someone dies, at least not a law that was put there for the SOLE reason of protecting Floridians! All these bigcelebrity people rallying to get rid of it don't even live here! I'm not racist by any means and I do not mean to come off that way.

Rant over, carry on.
There rioting here in LA & for what?? To fulfill the stereotype?? & there attacking white people over here like umm where do white people come in play with this situation?? I feel bad for the family & him but I hate it when people use something as an excuse to act crazy & then don't even know half of the facts of the story!!
__________________
-2012 Mustang 5.0- Stock (for now)
-2013 Mustang 3.7 (SOLD)- Best 1/8: 9.057 @ 80.67mph
Oh2freshstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 10:37 PM   #11090
Registered Member
Regular
 
2300turboford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: london
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 2,903
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh2freshstang View Post

There rioting here in LA & for what?? To fulfill the stereotype?? & there attacking white people over here like umm where do white people come in play with this situation?? I feel bad for the family & him but I hate it when people use something as an excuse to act crazy & then don't even know half of the facts of the story!!
Exactly !! I think al sharpman and Jesse Jackson are the biggest racist ever and yes I feel sorry for his family but I don't think he was a saint by any means but the NAACP sparked this whole rioting thing
__________________
"Racing is life ,anything before or after is just waiting "-the king of cool -Steve McQueen
2300turboford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 10:38 PM   #11091
Registered Member
Regular
 
1shotkllz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2300turboford View Post

Exactly !! I think al sharpman and Jesse Jackson are the biggest racist ever and yes I feel sorry for his family but I don't think he was a saint by any means but the NAACP sparked this whole rioting thing
You know it's bad when even MLK's daughter is saying they're race baiting over this!! Where are our "leaders"? Oh wait, we don't have none. Divide and conquer, my friends.
1shotkllz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 10:49 PM   #11092
Registered Member
Regular
 
2300turboford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: london
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 2,903
Everyone needs to watch this he pretty much ss everything up ! Watch and subscribe to this guy he is awesome
__________________
"Racing is life ,anything before or after is just waiting "-the king of cool -Steve McQueen
2300turboford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 10:50 PM   #11093
Registered Member
Regular
 
sam62893's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Colton
Region: California
Posts: 2,029
The shooting did not involve racism whatsoever. People are just plain stupid. Both parties are at fault and unfortunately one ended in a death. If either one had acted differently then maybe this whole thing wouldn't have blown up like this. Those people should read the facts before judging. A MEXICAN AMERICAN shot an AFRICAN AMERICAN claiming self defense. Where does the Caucasian come into play? People hear' "white dude shot black dude, that's racist" grow a brain...
sam62893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 10:52 PM   #11094
Registered Member
Regular
 
1shotkllz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam62893 View Post
The shooting did not involve racism whatsoever. People are just plain stupid. Both parties are at fault and unfortunately one ended in a death. If either one had acted differently then maybe this whole thing wouldn't have blown up like this. Those people should read the facts before judging. A MEXICAN AMERICAN shot an AFRICAN AMERICAN claiming self defense. Where does the Caucasian come into play? People hear' "white dude shot black dude, that's racist" grow a brain...
X9999999.9999
1shotkllz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 10:56 PM   #11095
Registered Member
Regular
 
2300turboford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: london
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 2,903
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1shotkllz View Post

You know it's bad when even MLK's daughter is saying they're race baiting over this!! Where are our "leaders"? Oh wait, we don't have none. Divide and conquer, my friends.
And if they wanted to do something to stop black teens from getting killed why don't they focus on all the black teens being murdered over gang violence in Chicago. The reason they don't is bc 84 percent of all black teens killed in Chicago is killed by other black ppl and it doesn't support their agenda it's very sad
__________________
"Racing is life ,anything before or after is just waiting "-the king of cool -Steve McQueen
2300turboford is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ok...3.55 vs 3.73 vs 4.10 Gears illestdomer2005 2011-2014 V6 Mustang 16 01-17-2015 10:17 PM
Gears alexak187 1996-2004 Mustang GT 9 01-17-2012 10:34 AM
3:55 Gears vs 3:73 gears 06Blue 2005-2010 Mustang GT 19 01-04-2012 07:57 PM
Gears and t lock 98projectpony Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 13 12-31-2011 10:52 AM
Gears Jesse Bach General Car Discussion 2 08-11-2011 07:19 AM

» Like Us On Facebook



06:00 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.