What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 318 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-17-2013, 10:57 PM   #11096
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2300turboford View Post
Everyone needs to watch this he pretty much ss everything up ! Watch and subscribe to this guy he is awesome
That guy is awesome! Truer words were never spoken!

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1shotkllz View Post

You know it's bad when even MLK's daughter is saying they're race baiting over this!! Where are our "leaders"? Oh wait, we don't have none. Divide and conquer, my friends.
Exactly!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-17-2013, 10:58 PM   #11097
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam62893 View Post
The shooting did not involve racism whatsoever. People are just plain stupid. Both parties are at fault and unfortunately one ended in a death. If either one had acted differently then maybe this whole thing wouldn't have blown up like this. Those people should read the facts before judging. A MEXICAN AMERICAN shot an AFRICAN AMERICAN claiming self defense. Where does the Caucasian come into play? People hear' "white dude shot black dude, that's racist" grow a brain...
+1
Advertisement

Old 07-17-2013, 10:59 PM   #11098
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
The shooting did not involve racism whatsoever. People are just plain stupid. Both parties are at fault and unfortunately one ended in a death. If either one had acted differently then maybe this whole thing wouldn't have blown up like this. Those people should read the facts before judging. A MEXICAN AMERICAN shot an AFRICAN AMERICAN claiming self defense. Where does the Caucasian come into play? People hear' "white dude shot black dude, that's racist" grow a brain...
I couldn't have put it better!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2300turboford View Post
Everyone needs to watch this he pretty much ss everything up ! Watch and subscribe to this guy he is awesome
White people rioting over oj verdict would have been some sh*t to see. Lmao.
Old 07-17-2013, 11:01 PM   #11099
Registered Member
Regular

Hey, if it would have been a white person who got shot I bet Zimmerman would have been found guilty a year ago. Just saying....
sam62893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 11:04 PM   #11100
Road Trip!

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh2freshstang View Post

There rioting here in LA & for what?? To fulfill the stereotype?? & there attacking white people over here like umm where do white people come in play with this situation?? I feel bad for the family & him but I hate it when people use something as an excuse to act crazy & then don't even know half of the facts of the story!!
+1

Quote:
Exactly
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 11:20 PM   #11101
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
And that's the bottom line....because stone cold...oops i mean Et Williams said so
Lol

That dude was on point
Stupid crackers with guns, yepp you can call me a cracker all you want, you start rioting and mess with my stangs, yeah i might feel sorry later but I'm pretty accurate with my rifles
Blovett55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 11:23 PM   #11102
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blovett55 View Post
And that's the bottom line....because stone cold...oops i mean Et Williams said so
Lol

That dude was on point
Stupid crackers with guns, yepp you can call me a cracker all you want, you start rioting and mess with my stangs, yeah i might feel sorry later but I'm pretty accurate with my rifles
+everything
Old 07-17-2013, 11:30 PM   #11103
Registered Member
Regular

This guy actually got me to chuckle over the case because its so true about the media, that and he can't flipping pronounce trayvon

Old 07-17-2013, 11:50 PM   #11104
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
*sigh* I knew it would only be a matter of time, I for one my life in a color blind society. I never judge a book by its cover because you never know who they might be and what they can could do for you to change your life for the better. I quite honestly have come to the conclusion that the ignorance and stupidity of "ALL RACES" on this planet will far exceed my existence. The moment you identify a specific incident with one race or nationality you're a "dumb f#%$" like the rest of them. I've witnessed every color or nationality do some stupid and f' up ***** in my life time. Nobody is claiming the kid was a saint , but the kid was simply walking home from the store. He wasnt doing anything wrong to be stopped by him. Then you have a neighborhood watchman carrying a gun!!! WTF!!! You're not a f'n COP you have no right by law to approach somebody walkin the streets "you can't call the cops but you don't have the authority to stop someone". Then what's worse is after you get your a$$ handed to you by a "teen" now you fear for your life? "What a pssy " You started the problem by completely ignoring the dispatch telling you not to follow him. But you have the gun so now you think youre robo-cop or superman. It's not about black or white or mexican , that man had no business stopping that "child" period... Agree or disagree that man was wrong and it's not "Right" it aint got nothing to do with race. It's about Right and Wrong if you're not talkin about that. STFU!!!
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 11:58 PM   #11105
Registered Member
Regular

I don't think anyone is talking about the case personally, I think it's the point of how people want "justice" and if they don't they'll riot
Old 07-18-2013, 12:01 AM   #11106
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black8thElement View Post
*sigh* I knew it would only be a matter of time, I for one my life in a color blind society. I never judge a book by its cover because you never know who they might be and what they can could do for you to change your life for the better. I quite honestly have come to the conclusion that the ignorance and stupidity of "ALL RACES" on this planet will far exceed my existence. The moment you identify a specific incident with one race or nationality you're a "dumb f#%$" like the rest of them. I've witnessed every color or nationality do some stupid and f' up ***** in my life time. Nobody is claiming the kid was a saint , but the kid was simply walking home from the store. He wasnt doing anything wrong to be stopped by him. Then you have a neighborhood watchman carrying a gun!!! WTF!!! You're not a f'n COP you have no right by law to approach somebody walkin the streets "you can't call the cops but you don't have the authority to stop someone". Then what's worse is after you get your a$$ handed to you by a "teen" now you fear for your life? "What a pssy " You started the problem by completely ignoring the dispatch telling you not to follow him. But you have the gun so now you think youre robo-cop or superman. It's not about black or white or mexican , that man had no business stopping that "child" period... Agree or disagree that man was wrong and it's not "Right" it aint got nothing to do with race. It's about Right and Wrong if you're not talkin about that. STFU!!!
That's exactly what I'm talking about! I don't care if you're white, black or anything, its still wrong
Old 07-18-2013, 12:03 AM   #11107
Registered Member
Regular

Bro I've seen people riot over a hockey championship win WTF are you talkin about . That's my point certain people do dumb ***** not race ...
Old 07-18-2013, 12:08 AM   #11108
Road Trip!

Quote:
Bro I've seen people riot over a hockey championship win WTF are you talkin about . That's my point certain people do dumb ***** not race ...
Exactly. Any body can be stupid
Old 07-18-2013, 12:09 AM   #11109
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Or over a loss cough cough vancover
Tyoung68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 12:16 AM   #11110
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
And what caused the boy to savagely beat the dude? Not saying he's right for shooting him, he was stupid to have done that and I agree he should not have used the weapon on the kid. I mean, if you we're getting your a** kicked, feared for your life, and to had a gun, you wouldn't pull it out? Many different people in this world and he just happened to have survival instincts. Like I said, both parties are at fault here. But you have a constitutional right to carry a weapon. Police officer or not you have that right. This is where ***** gets complicated. I support by saying he is right by carrying a gun, but condemn him for acting that way. "I may not agree with what you have to say but I'll defend to the death your right to say it." By the way this has nothing to do with race. Black, white, Asian, Mexican, etc. I treat you with respect if you respect me.
Old 07-18-2013, 12:25 AM   #11111
Registered Member
Regular

+1 but he was days away from being 18 but the media being extremely bias only showed you sweet little innocent pics of him from when he was like 14
Old 07-18-2013, 12:29 AM   #11112
Registered Member
Regular

I personally hate when it comes to race, I have friends of all races, sexual orientation, I live my life passing judgement on no one. But I would be a fool to believe that everybody is on the same page and I know that some still judge me because of my color. I'm not saying all but it's real stereotypes will never leave I'm sorry the aint happening. I could play 5 hours of C.O.D mic'd up no problems, but then suddenly out of nowhere you get the race jokes or whatever makes them feel tough ya'know. I don't get mad but it's sad that somebody that doesn't know me personally has this picture in their minds because of what society filters to show them on the news and videos on a daily basis. And it's not just white people, even black people feel you have to act a certain way or you're not black enough? Like I said I've been here long enough to know that ignorance comes in many shades, shapes, and age groups, one day humanity will evolve and mature as it should. I just highly doubt it honestly
Old 07-18-2013, 12:32 AM   #11113
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Or over a loss cough cough vancover
Old 07-18-2013, 12:33 AM   #11114
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I personally hate when it comes to race, I have friends of all races, sexual orientation, I live my life passing judgement on no one. But I would be a fool to believe that everybody is on the same page and I know that some still judge me because of my color. I'm not saying all but it's real stereotypes will never leave I'm sorry the aint happening. I could play 5 hours of C.O.D mic'd up no problems, but then suddenly out of nowhere you get the race jokes or whatever makes them feel tough ya'know. I don't get mad but it's sad that somebody that doesn't know me personally has this picture in their minds because of what society filters to show them on the news and videos on a daily basis. And it's not just white people, even black people feel you have to act a certain way or you're not black enough? Like I said I've been here long enough to know that ignorance comes in many shades, shapes, and age groups, one day humanity will evolve and mature as it should. I just highly doubt it honestly
+1
Old 07-18-2013, 12:44 AM   #11115
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

And what caused the boy to savagely beat the dude? Not saying he's right for shooting him, he was stupid to have done that and I agree he should not have used the weapon on the kid. I mean, if you we're getting your a** kicked, feared for your life, and to had a gun, you wouldn't pull it out? Many different people in this world and he just happened to have survival instincts. Like I said, both parties are at fault here. But you have a constitutional right to carry a weapon. Police officer or not you have that right. This is where ***** gets complicated. I support by saying he is right by carrying a gun, but condemn him for acting that way. "I may not agree with what you have to say but I'll defend to the death your right to say it." By the way this has nothing to do with race. Black, white, Asian, Mexican, etc. I treat you with respect if you respect me.
Once again that stupid law!! I hear that you have the "RIGHT" to carry one, but this is another situation showing that just because "you can doesn't mean you should". Because now you have people like Zimmerman walking the streets thinkin they are the f'n law. NOOOOOOO you're NOT A COP. He didn't see that kid breaking any LAWS so why the f'ck did he stop him. I don't give a f'ck that you have a right to carry one, if you need a gun to feel safe "you gotta problem" take it how you want too. That kid didn't have gun and whipped his sorry a$$. Because a gun don't make you a man, that kid was walking home at night and saw somebody "following him" home. "HE TOO FEARED FOR HIS LIFE, AND USED HIS HANDS LIKE HIS LIFE DEPENDED ON IT" that's why Zimmerman got his a$$ beat so bad...
Old 07-18-2013, 01:53 AM   #11116
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
True. The human race won't evolve, sadly. Not until something huge threatens the human race, only them I think they'll evolve.

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

Quote:

Once again that stupid law!! I hear that you have the "RIGHT" to carry one, but this is another situation showing that just because "you can doesn't mean you should". Because now you have people like Zimmerman walking the streets thinkin they are the f'n law. NOOOOOOO you're NOT A COP. He didn't see that kid breaking any LAWS so why the f'ck did he stop him. I don't give a f'ck that you have a right to carry one, if you need a gun to feel safe "you gotta problem" take it how you want too. That kid didn't have gun and whipped his sorry a$$. Because a gun don't make you a man, that kid was walking home at night and saw somebody "following him" home. "HE TOO FEARED FOR HIS LIFE, AND USED HIS HANDS LIKE HIS LIFE DEPENDED ON IT" that's why Zimmerman got his a$$ beat so bad...
I hear you man, I agree he was a *****head for doing what he did. But you can't violate constitutional rights unfortunately. But think of it this way. Laws will not stop criminals from carrying guns, they only stop law abiding citizens from carrying guns. What if something happens around your neighborhood and your neighborhood and you can't protect your family. Why? Because some jacka$$ decided to take away your right to bear arms and the other dude doesn't give a crap because he's going to get the electric chair anyways
Old 07-18-2013, 02:38 AM   #11117
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Mexico
Quote:

Whatcha mean??
Just now ive heard the full story, or at least more than just, he told me to do it got mad that i didnt because it was my brothers birthday.
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 02:47 AM   #11118
Registered Member
Regular

Duudddees why would people blow it outta proportion¿ isnt it the first nmd only death case ever¿ damn what black hole did i come out of¿ in the world i lived in people killed people pretty much on a daily basis you know, but then again i am the crazy conspirator who believes this is all to take our focus on real subjects, like oh i dont know maybe the US gov killing for money, selling weapons, controlling fields, getting raped by a green made up piece of paper, but you know i am the crazy one.
Oh and a little p.s. (i didnt hear the trial or facts or bs) but i was taught you shoot to eliminate the threat, need a whole lotta probable cause wayyyy beyond 99% to be justified regardless what the court system sets up as the %. You cant just shoot somebody because they attacked you, well you can but you sure as hell better have beyond a great reason for doing so. But yes lets let tge court system figure it out, its not like they get millions of green pieces of paper for what the person paying wants them to do. Oops did i just say the US system is corrupt¿ jaja silly me must be just another crazy conspirator thought of mine
{Never Enough HP}
Old 07-18-2013, 02:52 AM   #11119
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch View Post
Duudddees why would people blow it outta proportion¿ isnt it the first nmd only death case ever¿ damn what black hole did i come out of¿ in the world i lived in people killed people pretty much on a daily basis you know, but then again i am the crazy conspirator who believes this is all to take our focus on real subjects, like oh i dont know maybe the US gov killing for money, selling weapons, controlling fields, getting raped by a green made up piece of paper, but you know i am the crazy one.
Oh and a little p.s. (i didnt hear the trial or facts or bs) but i was taught you shoot to eliminate the threat, need a whole lotta probable cause wayyyy beyond 99% to be justified regardless what the court system sets up as the %. You cant just shoot somebody because they attacked you, well you can but you sure as hell better have beyond a great reason for doing so. But yes lets let tge court system figure it out, its not like they get millions of green pieces of paper for what the person paying wants them to do. Oops did i just say the US system is corrupt¿ jaja silly me must be just another crazy conspirator thought of mine
Right on, brother
1shotkllz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 10:23 AM   #11120
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
love it! This country has gone to *****. New world order!!!
Old 07-18-2013, 10:52 AM   #11121
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

love it! This country has gone to *****. New world order!!!
Lol just bring in the zombie apocalypse, wel all get along......to go against zombies
Lol
Old 07-18-2013, 10:53 AM   #11122
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Lol just bring in the zombie apocalypse, wel all get along......to go against zombies
Lol
Haven't you watched the walking dead? Haha sure people
Will get together, but will then separate during the aftermath
Old 07-18-2013, 10:56 AM   #11123
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Haven't you watched the walking dead? Haha sure people
Will get together, but will then separate during the aftermath
Yeah that shows awesome
But atleast the whole world would be on one side, no matter how brief
When can you ever say and our past, that everyone has been together on the same page, never, it's never happened, with the zombies, at least for a little bit everyone will be
If you play video games, you should play the last of us, very good post apocalyptic game
Old 07-18-2013, 11:45 AM   #11124
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Lol
What about an invasion¿
{Never Enough HP}
Old 07-18-2013, 12:10 PM   #11125
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

What about an invasion¿
Alien or foreign
Lol
Old 07-18-2013, 01:08 PM   #11126
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Yeah that shows awesome
When can you ever say and our past, that everyone has been together on the same page, never, it's never happened, with the zombies, at least for a little bit everyone will be
If you play video games, you should play the last of us, very good post apocalyptic game
For a bit, then it's back to dog eat dog haha. I want to try that game out sounds good!
Old 07-18-2013, 01:08 PM   #11127
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:

Yeah that shows awesome
December 7, 1941, but it didn't last long. Now ppl rave about their rice burners, I wouldn't drive one if it were free.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 01:12 PM   #11128
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4 View Post

December 7, 1941, but it didn't last long. Now ppl rave about their rice burners, I wouldn't drive one if it were free.
True. For a while we were all united as Americans but we segregated the Japanese. We will never unite as humans. Maybe rice rockets are Japan's way of exacting revenge for WWII?
Old 07-18-2013, 01:49 PM   #11129
Registered Member
Regular

I don't know, the story that really gets me in the heart, is on Christmas day when the Nazis and the allies both came out of their trenches, walked across no mans land, and shared Christmas together, exchanging stories, jokes, cigarettes
They went against their superiors, once word that back to superiors that they did this, they were pissed

That just really gets me, that they could stop war for one day, and basically become a family
Old 07-18-2013, 01:50 PM   #11130
Registered Member
Regular

Having a bunch of foreign students in my class ***** about our government.... I said if our government is so ****ty why did you all come here? Like your government is any better if your home country is so much better go back. Im an american and damn proud of it! And then we started talking about gun control i had to leave i couldn't even handle all the retardedness in this class room
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar