What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 320 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-20-2013, 01:06 AM   #11166
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black8thElement View Post
Well you said Hotel, I'm sure a Motel will let you rent out, atleast the one by my house when I was growing up did. They would let's us rent out the whole night for like $40
Lol, the ol no tell motel.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-20-2013, 08:06 AM   #11167
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Not being at mustang week.
cheelyb09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-20-2013, 08:07 AM   #11168
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
The ******* who hits my moms dog infront of her and speeds off... Hate seein my mom cry especially over a dog she loved so much
99mustang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 08:08 AM   #11169
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99mustang99 View Post
The ******* who hits my moms dog infront of her and speeds off... Hate seein my mom cry especially over a dog she loved so much
I'm so sorry.hope her dog is ok.
Old 07-20-2013, 08:10 AM   #11170
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheelyb09 View Post

I'm so sorry.hope her dog is ok.
It died on the spot, broken neck
Old 07-20-2013, 08:18 AM   #11171
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99mustang99 View Post

It died on the spot, broken neck
Oh no.I can't believe somebody would do that.
Old 07-20-2013, 08:21 AM   #11172
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheelyb09 View Post

Oh no.I can't believe somebody would do that.
Yeah wish i could find them too
Old 07-20-2013, 11:23 AM   #11173
beardless wonder
Supporter
Staff

when something totals under 10$ and people pay with mother ****ing 100$ bills
Old 07-20-2013, 11:32 AM   #11174
Registered Member
Regular

Can't count ? Lmao j/k "I joke I joke I kid I kid "
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 11:54 AM   #11175
beardless wonder
Supporter
Staff

I can count but I start the day with 300$ in my drawer and only like 100$ is 20s so the first hundred damn near wipes me out.
Old 07-20-2013, 12:00 PM   #11176
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverskoundrel View Post
I can count but I start the day with 300$ in my drawer and only like 100$ is 20s so the first hundred damn near wipes me out.
Naw I completely understand where you're coming from people do that at my job. I would just give them a ***** load of quarters and ones and fives, then they ask "you don't have anything bigger than that " then decide to find a smaller bill... I'm like "you f'n idiot" lol
Old 07-20-2013, 12:13 PM   #11177
beardless wonder
Supporter
Staff

exactly! bastards lol
Old 07-20-2013, 12:42 PM   #11178
Registered Member
Regular

This is 2013, not 1980. A $100 bill doesn't buy chit now, a company that can't break one shouldn't be in business.
Old 07-20-2013, 12:53 PM   #11179
beardless wonder
Supporter
Staff

if you'd read what I said people come in and buy **** under 10$ and pay with a 100s. its the weekend, no access to the bank & we keep 4 drawers with 300$ in each(between pennies & 20s normally) doesn't take that many hundreds to eat our drawers.
Old 07-20-2013, 01:38 PM   #11180
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh2freshstang View Post

that guy is awesome! Truer words were never spoken!

---------- post added at 08:57 pm ---------- previous post was at 08:57 pm ----------

exactly!
x99999999999999999999999

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam62893 View Post
Hey, if it would have been a white person who got shot I bet Zimmerman would have been found guilty a year ago. Just saying....
Under the same circumstances, NEGATIVE....it was self defense...and I'm white j/s. evidence supports him being pinned on the ground getting his face beat in. That's attempted murder, he had every right to defend himself.

4.10 Gear/RPM thread
2002VertGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 01:39 PM   #11181
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002VertGT View Post

x99999999999999999999999

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Under the same circumstances, NEGATIVE....it was self defense...and I'm white j/s. evidence supports him being pinned on the ground getting his face beat in. That's attempted murder, he had every right to defend himself.
Please bro that horse iz dead leave it be ....
Old 07-20-2013, 01:42 PM   #11182
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
*sigh* I knew it would only be a matter of time, I for one my life in a color blind society. I never judge a book by its cover because you never know who they might be and what they can could do for you to change your life for the better. I quite honestly have come to the conclusion that the ignorance and stupidity of "ALL RACES" on this planet will far exceed my existence. The moment you identify a specific incident with one race or nationality you're a "dumb f#%$" like the rest of them. I've witnessed every color or nationality do some stupid and f' up ***** in my life time. Nobody is claiming the kid was a saint , but the kid was simply walking home from the store. He wasnt doing anything wrong to be stopped by him. Then you have a neighborhood watchman carrying a gun!!! WTF!!! You're not a f'n COP you have no right by law to approach somebody walkin the streets "you can't call the cops but you don't have the authority to stop someone". Then what's worse is after you get your a$$ handed to you by a "teen" now you fear for your life? "What a pssy " You started the problem by completely ignoring the dispatch telling you not to follow him. But you have the gun so now you think youre robo-cop or superman. It's not about black or white or mexican , that man had no business stopping that "child" period... Agree or disagree that man was wrong and it's not "Right" it aint got nothing to do with race. It's about Right and Wrong if you're not talkin about that. STFU!!!
Haha, you show your ignorance here, he didnt stop him. He was observing him. Which is what a watch commander is supposed to do. Trayvon approached him. All evidence supports GZ's story that's why he was found NG...if trayvon would have just went home and used his key to get in all would have been fine. Dispatchers are not law enforcement, if you are trying to save someone's life they will tell you they can not tell you to do that as well.

4.10 Gear/RPM thread
Old 07-20-2013, 01:47 PM   #11183
Registered Member
Regular

Bro I really don't care anymore... Truly what your talking about is boring honestly. You won't agree with me , I could care less who you are, it's a pointless topic unless you like to masturbate with your thoughts... I don't care
Old 07-20-2013, 01:50 PM   #11184
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Once again that stupid law!! I hear that you have the "RIGHT" to carry one, but this is another situation showing that just because "you can doesn't mean you should". Because now you have people like Zimmerman walking the streets thinkin they are the f'n law. NOOOOOOO you're NOT A COP. He didn't see that kid breaking any LAWS so why the f'ck did he stop him. I don't give a f'ck that you have a right to carry one, if you need a gun to feel safe "you gotta problem" take it how you want too. That kid didn't have gun and whipped his sorry a$$. Because a gun don't make you a man, that kid was walking home at night and saw somebody "following him" home. "HE TOO FEARED FOR HIS LIFE, AND USED HIS HANDS LIKE HIS LIFE DEPENDED ON IT" that's why Zimmerman got his a$$ beat so bad...
He didnt break any laws until he attacked him. He couldn't see because of two black eyes and couldn't breath because of blood tuning down his throat from a broken nose because someone was on top of him trying to kill him. Then when TM saw the gun said he was gonna die tonight. He had EVERY RIGHT to defend himself with lethal force.

4.10 Gear/RPM thread
Old 07-20-2013, 01:54 PM   #11185
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

He didnt break any laws until he attacked him. He couldn't see because of two black eyes and couldn't breath because of blood tuning down his throat from a broken nose because someone was on top of him trying to kill him. Then when TM saw the gun said he was gonna die tonight. He had EVERY RIGHT to defend himself with lethal force.
"?" {•_•} Awkward .... Hahahahahaha
Old 07-20-2013, 02:02 PM   #11186
Registered Member
Regular

I didn't know blood could tune down someone's throat but ooooookay keep'em coming hahahahaha like the girl in the AT&T commercial says "we want more, we want more"
Old 07-20-2013, 02:06 PM   #11187
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Bro I really don't care anymore... Truly what your talking about is boring honestly. You won't agree with me , I could care less who you are, it's a pointless topic unless you like to masturbate with your thoughts... I don't care
Pardon me for having a life and not being in here daily. You still show your ignorance with the way you talk. I spent 7 years serving this country and carry a concealed weapon as well because all the damn thugs in this world are already carrying them. I would have done the same thing. Be them black, white, Asian, Mexican, American Indian, zombie or alien. You jump on top of me and you are getting shot. Jumping on top of someone during a fight is attempted murder, you attempt to murder me and I will take the upper hand. If I go into a fight first, I'll hand my gun off to a friend before I go. I'm not unfair, or ignorant.

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Quote:
I didn't know blood could tune down someone's throat but ooooookay keep'em coming hahahahaha like the girl in the AT&T commercial says "we want more, we want more"
Wow, running, your so ignorant man.

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Quote:

4.10 Gear/RPM thread
Old 07-20-2013, 02:11 PM   #11188
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverskoundrel View Post
if you'd read what I said people come in and buy **** under 10$ and pay with a 100s. its the weekend, no access to the bank & we keep 4 drawers with 300$ in each(between pennies & 20s normally) doesn't take that many hundreds to eat our drawers.
Put more money in them, like I said a hundred is like a 20 used to be.
Old 07-20-2013, 02:11 PM   #11189
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Pardon me for having a life and not being in here daily. You still show your ignorance with the way you talk. I spent 7 years serving this country and carry a concealed weapon as well because all the damn thugs in this world are already carrying them. I would have done the same thing. Be them black, white, Asian, Mexican, American Indian, zombie or alien. You jump on top of me and you are getting shot. Jumping on top of someone during a fight is attempted murder, you attempt to murder me and I will take the upper hand. If I go into a fight first, I'll hand my gun off to a friend before I go. I'm not unfair, or ignorant.

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Exactly I'm too stupid to talk about his so why are you debating with someone of lower intelligence ? End of story you win no one is arguing with you hahahahaha
Old 07-20-2013, 02:21 PM   #11190
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Mexico
Quote:

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM

A dude swung at me, mafe contact and some how we ended up on the ground with me on top, would that rule as me trying to kill em¿
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 02:24 PM   #11191
beardless wonder
Supporter
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4 View Post
Put more money in them, like I said a hundred is like a 20 used to be.
believe me I've tried
Old 07-20-2013, 04:08 PM   #11192
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch View Post

A dude swung at me, mafe contact and some how we ended up on the ground with me on top, would that rule as me trying to kill em¿
If you are continually pounding their head into the ground yes. If we are on the ground rolling around fighting no. Or, in the instance if they had a gun and you reached for it. If you obviously have the upper hand and do not stop pounding on someone then you are attempting to kill them by law and if you are seen on top of them pounding them by police expect to be charged with at the very least aggravated assault if bit attempted murder, depends on their injuries. This will or will not stick depending on the stories and evidence.

4.10 Gear/RPM thread
Old 07-20-2013, 04:41 PM   #11193
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

If you are continually pounding their head into the ground yes. If we are on the ground rolling around fighting no. Or, in the instance if they had a gun and you reached for it. If you obviously have the upper hand and do not stop pounding on someone then you are attempting to kill them by law and if you are seen on top of them pounding them by police expect to be charged with at the very least aggravated assault if bit attempted murder, depends on their injuries. This will or will not stick depending on the stories and evidence.
Dang good thing i got off, i would think to myself, damn i should i kept hitting em and bouncing his head but by your words it was good that i didnt.

I dislike confrontation so much im the first to look the other way, but when you push me thats a whole other story. Like the saying goes, dont start none there wont be none. Im the kind that takes the smack talk all day but in this case when he swung at me for laughing at him when he left the car his gf was driving because he sayed fuqin nigg** to my friend whom is black thats a whole nother story. Not my fault your a jackass. Before this the last fight i was in was when i was 14, now im 22 (21 at that time). And before that i think it was 7 or 8. Though this wasy first real fight. First one was with my cousin for who the hell knows why, the second we through a few punches then stopped and kept walkimg the track. Although when i was 17 i wouldve ripped this dude a new one for calling a group of us fuqin wetbacks but they drove away
{Never Enough HP}
Old 07-20-2013, 05:46 PM   #11194
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
When it storms right after you wash your car

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 05:52 PM   #11195
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla View Post
When it storms right after you wash your car
^ amen sista
Old 07-20-2013, 11:13 PM   #11196
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch View Post

Dang good thing i got off, i would think to myself, damn i should i kept hitting em and bouncing his head but by your words it was good that i didnt.

I dislike confrontation so much im the first to look the other way, but when you push me thats a whole other story. Like the saying goes, dont start none there wont be none. Im the kind that takes the smack talk all day but in this case when he swung at me for laughing at him when he left the car his gf was driving because he sayed fuqin nigg** to my friend whom is black thats a whole nother story. Not my fault your a jackass. Before this the last fight i was in was when i was 14, now im 22 (21 at that time). And before that i think it was 7 or 8. Though this wasy first real fight. First one was with my cousin for who the hell knows why, the second we through a few punches then stopped and kept walkimg the track. Although when i was 17 i wouldve ripped this dude a new one for calling a group of us fuqin wetbacks but they drove away
If you are obviously beating someone and they are only trying to get you off/get you to stop. The fights over. Knock em down, let them get back up and knock them down again. If they pull you down, get to a point where you can get back on your feet it's not high school wrestling. But if someone cold cocks you and knocks you down and jumps on top of you and starts wailing and you can't stop them. You have every right to use all force necessary to stop the assault.

4.10 Gear/RPM thread
Old 07-20-2013, 11:18 PM   #11197
Road Trip!

Region: Florida
What grinds my gears? My wife saying shell drive home from her sisters wedding, and then I find her in the bathroom puking her brains out. Fml. Taxii is at least $50!each way, wtf.
Mikeyt03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 12:15 AM   #11198
Registered Member
Regular

Men
Old 07-21-2013, 09:02 AM   #11199
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

If you are obviously beating someone and they are only trying to get you off/get you to stop. The fights over. Knock em down, let them get back up and knock them down again. If they pull you down, get to a point where you can get back on your feet it's not high school wrestling. But if someone cold cocks you and knocks you down and jumps on top of you and starts wailing and you can't stop them. You have every right to use all force necessary to stop the assault.
Ah good point

---------- Post added at 07:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyt03 View Post
What grinds my gears? My wife saying shell drive home from her sisters wedding, and then I find her in the bathroom puking her brains out. Fml. Taxii is at least $50!each way, wtf.
Dammit man

---------- Post added at 07:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyt03 View Post
Dammit man
{Never Enough HP}
Old 07-21-2013, 10:16 AM   #11200
Registered Member
Regular

Pregnant women. Im not one nor will i ever be but i gotta say my grandma did every single thing the same when she was pregnant as when she wasnt. Clean, cook, clean some more raise 9 other kids cook again and clean some more. With help.of course from my aunts and uncles but the point being she was never allowed to say im tired let me sleep ill do it tomorrow or no at all. Now nothing but lazy, lazy lazy. Got dammit this pisses me off, im probably not allowed to complain but i am and i did. I sure as hell hope to find a wife like my grandma and mom. Im not saying all women are this way just this onenin particular. I try to get along with her but just the sound of her voice annoys me. My mom would would go into work at 7am. My dad would get off at 5am. Now by the time my dad got home (which took no more than 10minutes) breakfast was made and set, not bought or nothing there MADE. lunch was made by my mom and so was dinner, and the next day the same. When my dad started trucking he bought food cause he wanted to not because my mom didnt pack him a weeks worth of lunch Dont tell me its hard to make your husband lunch for his trip, get off your *** and do it. I dont like being negative or complainy but this is sadly what i started turning into and i HATE IT. This isnt me this is BS. But this is all a good learning experiance for me, ojo like my parents says. Means watch look out pay attention, i totally dont want to be stuck in something like this so my ojos are wide got damn open. (This was just a prolonged out burst, better here than to her or someone random)
{Never Enough HP}
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar