What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 321 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-21-2013, 10:53 AM   #11201
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch View Post
Pregnant women. Im not one nor will i ever be but i gotta say my grandma did every single thing the same when she was pregnant as when she wasnt. Clean, cook, clean some more raise 9 other kids cook again and clean some more. With help.of course from my aunts and uncles but the point being she was never allowed to say im tired let me sleep ill do it tomorrow or no at all. Now nothing but lazy, lazy lazy. Got dammit this pisses me off, im probably not allowed to complain but i am and i did. I sure as hell hope to find a wife like my grandma and mom. Im not saying all women are this way just this onenin particular. I try to get along with her but just the sound of her voice annoys me. My mom would would go into work at 7am. My dad would get off at 5am. Now by the time my dad got home (which took no more than 10minutes) breakfast was made and set, not bought or nothing there MADE. lunch was made by my mom and so was dinner, and the next day the same. When my dad started trucking he bought food cause he wanted to not because my mom didnt pack him a weeks worth of lunch Dont tell me its hard to make your husband lunch for his trip, get off your *** and do it. I dont like being negative or complainy but this is sadly what i started turning into and i HATE IT. This isnt me this is BS. But this is all a good learning experiance for me, ojo like my parents says. Means watch look out pay attention, i totally dont want to be stuck in something like this so my ojos are wide got damn open. (This was just a prolonged out burst, better here than to her or someone random)
My friend as the old saying goes "they just don't make'em like they used too" .... I too agree with some of your frustration but my wife is ole fashion so your grandmother sounds alot like her she takes care of home. There is a delicate nature you must uphold with a pregnant female you've done great by not taking it out on her cause they are at a very very fragile state and any little thing can upset them. I've with worked with women that were pregnant until they couldn't lift anything but walkin and moving around never hurt anybody. But I do believe there is only 3 moments when a should be pampered 1) Her Wedding Day 2) Her Birthday 3) when she's pregnant...

Side note: people with the handicap tag hangin from the rear view mirror that park and drive like *****, "god forgive me but damn" there is no excuse to park and drive the way they do sometimes.
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-21-2013, 11:06 AM   #11202
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Was changing a ball joint on my first Stang and missed with the hammer and hit my own hand. Damn near broke a finger and thumb. Bruised for a couple weeks and over a month before I could use it right without hurt. Learned my lesson.
351stroker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-21-2013, 11:28 AM   #11203
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Had to leave the mudtang parked at the local watering hole last night, so I could be the DD for my sister and her friends. She was supposed to have a friend drop her off and bring the car back this morning. I look outside and it's not there. -_- thanks
1shotkllz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 11:32 AM   #11204
Road Trip!

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1shotkllz View Post
Had to leave the mudtang parked at the local watering hole last night, so I could be the DD for my sister and her friends. She was supposed to have a friend drop her off and bring the car back this morning. I look outside and it's not there. -_- thanks
Hopefully no one screwed with overnight!
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 12:05 PM   #11205
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 351stroker View Post
Was changing a ball joint on my first Stang and missed with the hammer and hit my own hand. Damn near broke a finger and thumb. Bruised for a couple weeks and over a month before I could use it right without hurt. Learned my lesson.
Damn man I don't wanna imagine how that felt "ouch" !!!
Old 07-21-2013, 12:10 PM   #11206
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
the fact that my tonsils are inflamed and red and my throat hurts.
Robbiemustang96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 12:15 PM   #11207
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbiemustang96 View Post
the fact that my tonsils are inflamed and red and my throat hurts.
ICE CREAM!!!!!
Old 07-21-2013, 12:24 PM   #11208
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93mstnglx View Post

ICE CREAM!!!!!
we only have fudge bars...
Old 07-21-2013, 12:32 PM   #11209
Road Trip!
Regular

Region: Arizona
New top and it still leaks that really grinds my gears

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130721_103148.png
Views:	67
Size:	624.7 KB
ID:	119718

Name:	ForumRunner_20130721_103137.png
Views:	60
Size:	358.7 KB
ID:	119717

Name:	ForumRunner_20130721_103158.png
Views:	64
Size:	416.2 KB
ID:	119719
Joser714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 12:34 PM   #11210
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbiemustang96 View Post

we only have fudge bars...
That sucks
Old 07-21-2013, 12:36 PM   #11211
Registered Member
Regular

[QUOTE="93mstnglx;1729563"]

That sucks[/QUOTE

I guess we do have ice cream.just didn't go out and look in the garage frigde.
Old 07-21-2013, 01:04 PM   #11212
ME Bloodhound
Supporter
Staff

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joser714 View Post
Weather stripping?

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:13 PM   #11213
Road Trip!
Regular

There's a small gap by the front but wtf it don't get wet when I wash
Old 07-21-2013, 01:33 PM   #11214
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Some people

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 02:17 PM   #11215
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
New seals too??

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

Quote:
There's a small gap by the front but wtf it don't get wet when I wash
Check the alignment pins on the front of the top...I have to screw the drivers one in every once in a while. That will cause it to leak as well

4.10 Gear/RPM thread
2002VertGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 02:19 PM   #11216
Road Trip!
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002VertGT View Post

New seals too??

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

Check the alignment pins on the front of the top...I have to screw the drivers one in every once in a while. That will cause it to leak as well
I'll check the screws I'm an idiot cause Idk what the guy did when he replaced the top nor did I bother to ask I just paid and left. What are seals
Old 07-21-2013, 02:27 PM   #11217
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black8thElement View Post

My friend as the old saying goes "they just don't make'em like they used too" .... I too agree with some of your frustration but my wife is ole fashion so your grandmother sounds alot like her she takes care of home. There is a delicate nature you must uphold with a pregnant female you've done great by not taking it out on her cause they are at a very very fragile state and any little thing can upset them. I've with worked with women that were pregnant until they couldn't lift anything but walkin and moving around never hurt anybody. But I do believe there is only 3 moments when a should be pampered 1) Her Wedding Day 2) Her Birthday 3) when she's pregnant...

Side note: people with the handicap tag hangin from the rear view mirror that park and drive like *****, "god forgive me but damn" there is no excuse to park and drive the way they do sometimes.
Jaja true they sure dont. My mom always tells me that. My grandma told us a story once she had made lunch and my grandpa said nope i want something else, and sure enough something else was made. Im sure saying that to the girls these days would be food in the face with the silent treatment for a while
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 02:50 PM   #11218
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Jaja true they sure dont. My mom always tells me that. My grandma told us a story once she had made lunch and my grandpa said nope i want something else, and sure enough something else was made. Im sure saying that to the girls these days would be food in the face with the silent treatment for a while
Haha it's a good blend between my wife and I, I normally cook breakfast and cook when I have off days but she cooks dinner the most though
Old 07-21-2013, 05:46 PM   #11219
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:

I'll check the screws I'm an idiot cause Idk what the guy did when he replaced the top nor did I bother to ask I just paid and left. What are seals
. The actual weather striping seals around the top

4.10 Gear/RPM thread
2002VertGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 06:46 PM   #11220
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Having a bout of the blues

Old 07-21-2013, 07:08 PM   #11221
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla View Post
Are you still away from family?
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 07:44 PM   #11222
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTCM View Post

Are you still away from family?
No they are here now but away from other family kinda sucks!

Old 07-21-2013, 07:56 PM   #11223
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Quote:
Haha it's a good blend between my wife and I, I normally cook breakfast and cook when I have off days but she cooks dinner the most though
I've been waiting on my 85 year old Mom hand and foot for the past month and have several weeks to go before she's able to get around on her own. She passed out in a grocery store. I can't prove it but, I think the young firefighters jerked her off the floor to put her on a board and broke her ankle. Mom says her foot was under a heavy display rack and the first responders failed to dislodge it before moving her. The ankle didn't hurt at all until they moved her. Anyway, I've been doing her laundry, cleaning house, cooking meals, washing dishes, shopping, getting her in and out of the shower, taking her to doctor appointments, weeding her flower beds, helping her get around the house and various other things, in addition to my man duties of mowing, taking care of the cars, taking out the trash and so forth.

We sometimes take women for granted. After this unfortunate accident and all the extra work I'm doing (that resembles nursing home care), I highly respect my Mom and all she's done for me. But, the training I'm currently going through is worth it, because it's like a refresher course of what she taught me as a child, and that is to clean up after myself, help others that are in need and do anything I can to assist the elderly and disabled. I will certainly be better prepared for her later years when she is physically unable to care for herself. After all, she'd do it for me in a heartbeat.
Missouri Hoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 08:41 PM   #11224
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

All i have to say to that is, does she have a sister like her¿ jaja

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla View Post
Well boot them blues right out the door ma'am.
{Never Enough HP}
Old 07-21-2013, 09:14 PM   #11225
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Working on it

Old 07-21-2013, 09:17 PM   #11226
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouri Hoss View Post
I've been waiting on my 85 year old Mom hand and foot for the past month and have several weeks to go before she's able to get around on her own. She passed out in a grocery store. I can't prove it but, I think the young firefighters jerked her off the floor to put her on a board and broke her ankle. Mom says her foot was under a heavy display rack and the first responders failed to dislodge it before moving her. The ankle didn't hurt at all until they moved her. Anyway, I've been doing her laundry, cleaning house, cooking meals, washing dishes, shopping, getting her in and out of the shower, taking her to doctor appointments, weeding her flower beds, helping her get around the house and various other things, in addition to my man duties of mowing, taking care of the cars, taking out the trash and so forth.

We sometimes take women for granted. After this unfortunate accident and all the extra work I'm doing (that resembles nursing home care), I highly respect my Mom and all she's done for me. But, the training I'm currently going through is worth it, because it's like a refresher course of what she taught me as a child, and that is to clean up after myself, help others that are in need and do anything I can to assist the elderly and disabled. I will certainly be better prepared for her later years when she is physically unable to care for herself. After all, she'd do it for me in a heartbeat.
Total badass

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Morons who get infront of an 18 and hit there brakes. You freakin jackass
{Never Enough HP}
Old 07-22-2013, 09:06 AM   #11227
Registered Member
Regular

Military personnel. Maybe not all of you here but so far my experience at this base is nothing but slow dumb witted with a side of racist, crappy comunication, lack of understanding, lack of equipment (not like they have a huge budget or anything), lack intelligence, just pretty much morons. Just because you went through training and now wear a uniform doesnt make you better than me, if your molded to follow instructions but your chief sucks as his title no wonder this has been a bad experience.
{Never Enough HP}
Old 07-22-2013, 09:19 AM   #11228
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Military personnel. Maybe not all of you here but so far my experience at this base is nothing but slow dumb witted with a side of racist, crappy comunication, lack of understanding, lack of equipment (not like they have a huge budget or anything), lack intelligence, just pretty much morons. Just because you went through training and now wear a uniform doesnt make you better than me, if your molded to follow instructions but your chief sucks as his title no wonder this has been a bad experience.
Which base you referring to? Just curious.
Old 07-22-2013, 10:20 AM   #11229
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Sounds like your describing Mchales navy.. Lol
Old 07-22-2013, 10:22 AM   #11230
Registered Member
Regular

Cops round here! I mean why can you go 80+ in a 45 cause you see a 18 year old in a loud mustang.. Like wtf? Ohhh in a v6 camaro cop car too! There is plently of honda civics going 60 in a 35 on main go get your quota on them and leave me the alone when im abiding by the law you over extend to your pleasure.
99mustang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 10:48 AM   #11231
Registered Member
Regular

Noisy neighbors !!!
Old 07-22-2013, 01:06 PM   #11232
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99mustang99 View Post
Cops round here! I mean why can you go 80+ in a 45 cause you see a 18 year old in a loud mustang.. Like wtf? Ohhh in a v6 camaro cop car too! There is plently of honda civics going 60 in a 35 on main go get your quota on them and leave me the alone when im abiding by the law you over extend to your pleasure.
When it comes down to the nut cuttin', cops have no legal right to break posted speed limits, unless they are in active pursuit or responding to an emergency call. Some think the badge gives them the right to speed, drive over-aggressively, tailgate, make turns without signalling, run stop signs/lights, etc.., but it doesn't. They are "supposed" to set good driver examples too.
Old 07-22-2013, 01:56 PM   #11233
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouri Hoss View Post
When it comes down to the nut cuttin', cops have no legal right to break posted speed limits, unless they are in active pursuit or responding to an emergency call. Some think the badge gives them the right to speed, drive over-aggressively, tailgate, make turns without signalling, run stop signs/lights, etc.., but it doesn't. They are "supposed" to set good driver examples too.
These cop are 28-32 year old people that think they have to show off their city bought chargers mustangs and camaros an think that giving people tickets for 36 in a 35 is just fun.. While they can go literally 60+ in the 35 zone with no indications of a emergency call... They are just over using their power to much basically abusing the power givin to them by harassing the citizens
99mustang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 02:07 PM   #11234
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Having a headache at work

Old 07-22-2013, 02:13 PM   #11235
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99mustang99 View Post

These cop are 28-32 year old people that think they have to show off their city bought chargers mustangs and camaros an think that giving people tickets for 36 in a 35 is just fun.. While they can go literally 60+ in the 35 zone with no indications of a emergency call... They are just over using their power to much basically abusing the power givin to them by harassing the citizens
Get the car # and start a thread on your towns Topix fourm. I had a dbag nearly run over me on my bike with no lights, and a cell phone in his ear, going thru town about 50mph, he swerved to keep from rear ending someone and bout got me. I started a thread and last I heard he was on desk duty looking at early retirement. Normally they cover each others azz, but this time, something was done.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar